All Comments on 'The Helen Chronicles Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks again Bob

I enjoy 99 percent of your stories and always appreciate the effort! This is a good one. inj

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Im sorry Rob

Rob is a good man i know how he feels and i respect his feelings on cheating because I would have booted helen out of my life sooner Bob will there be another chapter to helens chronicles lets see what helen has to say about her cheating on a Great guy and why she hurt him .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Again?

ANOTHER so-called "friend" who doesn't think to clue in the poor hubby about slut wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puzzled

Why would he want to date her once he found out that she was, in part at least, but certainly complacent, in his ex becoming a slut? Why would he propose to her knowing that? Then after finding out that she is the one who cheated on her marriage, that’s why they drifted apart? Not that she helped his ex to cheat? Not that she never told him or gave him any warning about her since she saw him often when he came in to the diner? I understand the message that you are sending in this chapter. I just think that the way you wrote it raises too many character inconsistencies with who Rob is from the first chapter to this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Well told, but no thanks.

She admits she participated in his ex-wife's adultery, but he kept on seeing her? Why? Alarm bells should have gone off in his head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES