All Comments on 'The Hell in Your Eyes Ch. 04'

by TwistedMisery

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

What an absolute douche. Even knowing that was coming at some point, that was evil. She's becoming harder every time she sees him and I really hope she does him in slowly and painfully.

You wrote that chapter well. It showed he knows he's over the top and just doesn't care. The last part was written as cold as he is. Well done.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So why doesn't she do something about it?

Don't get me wrong, I understand that girls can be groomed for sex and can be conditioned to accept brutality in place of tenderness; but if she is angry, why not do something about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I love every single one of your story. Well-written with all the fetishes addressed. Not going on about morals here since we all know it's non-con, but I got to say you did a great job portraying Jack, the terrible rapist he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

absolutely loving this story. love that he is making her take it...........mmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Robbed

He stole all her firsts and brutalized her. At what point does she stick a knife in his heart and twists if she truly wants to be free of him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story I've read on here for a long time

I love this series- stalkers really do it for me for some reason! The writing is great and I'm really enjoying the character development. Thanks so much TwistedMisery and hope you keep posting more chapters!

tati89tati89over 9 years ago
stalker stories are always fun

Yes, stalker and obsessive stories are always fun (in book life of course). ;p Really enjoying the light bantering and dynamic between the two. Wonder how it will all go down, please no magic dick syndrome scenario!

maliceon_wonderlandmaliceon_wonderlandover 9 years ago
best one yet

this is the best storyline on the whole site. Please keep writing this series, you are amazing and your literation is so descriptive I feel like I am present in each scene. I wont ask for a HEA but I am really crossing my fingers that we keep seeing the good sides of jack.

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
The dark sides are well done

The dark sides of this story are well done, the switch in ch 3 was just a bit jarring as a reader. Just because she's come a few times wouldn't make his actions any less brutal, and while the stalker aspect definitely makes it hot, I'm not understanding how they've progressed to banter like this so quickly? Especially after taking her ass? I'm not writing this story off at all, I'm curious about where you're taking it and I'll keep reading! Just hoping we get a little more development before they start picking out china patterns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why doesn't she...?

I'm surprised she hasn't just snuck a knife into the car with her and slit his throat, that's what I would have done. I always feel like that's the real downfall with these NonConsent/Reluctance stories; the guy is raping a girl and she suddenly becomes his wanton slut in the middle of it with no care of anything besides getting screwed and is eager to do it again even though she was just freakin' raped. It's just so unrealistic and a total eye-roll. Don't get me wrong, this story is one of the select few that I feel are done right, and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Payback

I'd love to see Jack suffer. The poor girl. She should stab him and tell the police, send him to prison, then see how he likes it in the ass, thee asshole.

Maggie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curious

I read the first chapter and it was pretty brutal. Skipped the next three thinking it would be more of the same (if it wasn't, apologies), and now read this one. Kind of surprised that this is still going, as by this point, if he's acting this way, one of the two of them should be dead. Just curious as to how much farther you're thinking of going with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More?

I really hope the next one is coming because this is really great and I haven't found a story like this in a long time. 10 times better than 50 shades if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really wish she could just kill him? her character doesn't seem to have a back bone.. i really wish she was more confident in her self to stand up to him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enticing

As a woman, I really love the concept behind the story. While it is generally unorthodox, the concept is enticing for some reason. I Like the direction and I don't think you should change it. Write what you like and I will continue to read it and enjoy it. It's brilliantly written. I enjoy it very much can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like Sam, though the circumstances of this situation are disgusting, my girl is doing what she needs to do to be safe and to keep her family safe. Emotionally and mentally she rejects what Jack is doing to her, but her body responds the way our bodies are created to respond and unfortunately we can't always control that.

Love the story, love your writing style and looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Grrrrr##*&¥ baseballbat#**&¥ zipgun #*%&¥ knuckleduster #*%&¥, they're already in the cemetary, for fuck's sakes; all she has to do is paste his particulars to his forehead!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

This story is just too full of inconsistency and contradiction. One minute he's a brutal rapist and the next he's acting like as if she means something to him. If he actually wanted to ensure that she enjoys the discovery of her sexuality then he should have made the proper preparations. He always stocks his damn glove box with cigarettes but doesn't think about a bottle of lube? Everyone knows the importance of lube the 1st time whether it's vaginal or anal. There's no way a young girl like her wouldn't end up with tears and bleeding. What an EFING asshat! And what the hell is up with the stupid awkward car sex? Seriously he's the one acting like a freaking inexperienced teenager. Stick with him being one or the other. A brute a concerned lover... Not that this is anything other than rape regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re anonymous

Anon is a dickhead.. this story is fucking amazing!!!!! Yes lube is important but it’s a story dude. Get off your high horse. He’s unpredictable and maybe psycho but I freakin love Jack. And I don’t know why. Which is prob a bad thing but he makes you want it. You’re a hell of an amazing writer!!!! Don’t stop!!!!!!! <3333 been looking for a long story like this for a while and well written! Only bad part is I’ve been reading at work on my lunch break bc it’s SO DAMN CAPTIVATING!!!!!!! Argh!! I love it!!!! Prob going to make an account on here just so I can save it to my faves and give more love. Keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i wish all the commenters in the comment section who love jack get sodomised in their fucking dry assholes w/o anal lube

bastard he didnt even use lube to the poor petite

that bastard knew he wanted her asshole and tge fact she was anal virgin too so what stopped him from spending money on atleast some baby oil if not lube

he had it planned to break into all her holes so why this rash decision

"Jack's chest shook with laughter before he squeezed her once more. "I wouldn't ask you to," he said in amusement. "You're not crying. I take it that's a good sign."

Sam's response was a wordless grunt. It made Jack laugh again. "I love how you can take anything I dish out like a champ," he told her happily. "It makes me want you more, and more with every passing minute.""

she isnt crying after he tore her rectum doesnt mean it was right

bastard is laughing and feeling gud that she didnt cry after sudden dry anal and that too rough and fast instead of slow and gentle she wasnt protresting so why was he so aggressive and not careful

he is laughing at her pain and sufferings i would have died with guilt and burden even if it was aa girl i was madly obsessed enough to take her anal virginity

i would definitely have used lots and lots of lube and a lot of patience and care not to tear a fucking inch of my sweet ladys virgin ass

i would have taken it forcefully but not dry ,rough and fast instead super wet slippery slow and gentle

and definitely played with her clit and fingure her pussy ,fondle her tities ,whispering my love and lust for her in her ear but never would have laughed at her pain which was inflicted by my rash decision

i would never make mockery of her ordeals which was solely for my pleasure and her pain never

hated the anal scene

1star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erotica aside, I’m highly impressed by how psychological this story is. Jack is a bipolar narcissist. He seems like an intelligent manipulator. The kind that abuses and soothes the victim at once such that it leaves no room for the victim to truly process their emotions or whatever is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story, plot, everything.

But the public bathroom was a line.

Maybe its my OCD but got damn, It was disgusting that she didn't wash her hands, I'm disgusted by the fact he didn't wait for her to wash her hands, the fact he didn't wash off afterwards and it was done in a stall? Like, what the FUCK, now everything got germs and bacteria bc Jack is impatiant? Man needs to read literotica or watch xxxvideos bc aint no way you gonna scare me abt my gma and then get kinky in a public restroom and expect dry anal.

Some shit has plot holes tbh but Its still pretty good.

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

What an erotic story this is, so hot I fucking love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great!

I was wondering when Sam would have that cock up in her virgin little asshole like a good slut, hum....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedMisery@TwistedMisery
1265 Followers
I'm a professional fiction writer. I enjoy delving into the dark, and slightly twisted. No matter the response, if it affects someone on an emotional level, then I'm satisfied. I enjoy feedback of all kinds. Good, bad... doesn't matter. Be forewarned though that if you leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES