All Comments on 'The Hellfire Club - Fusion Ch. 01'

by Luvjoi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 5 years ago
Hmmm

Vague plans. Strong emotional foundation. Obscure backgrounds.

Sounds like a wonderful start to something that may be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start

You have a solid foundation here. Supernatural powers, some vague background that allows for wiggle room, and a succubus that craves sex. This has potential to land among the greats of this site alongside TSM. Please do it justice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

Please continue to make more of this awesome story I'll definitely be keeping tabs on it.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 5 years ago
Change the world

I enjoyed your story, although I doubt John will be able to change the world for the better. He chooses to surround himself with fantasies and he lacks enough engagement with real people and the real world to know what would help and what would not.

Also, if this story line is going to go beyond a simple daydream fantasy, there will need to be conflict. Right now there does not appear to be any.

Thanks for sharing. I will look for future submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuvjoi@Luvjoi
You don't want to know me. I post here infrequently whenever something gets into my head that I can't get out. Obviously, all of it is meant as pure fantasy and for fun wish-fulfillment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES