The Help

Story Info
A young lord hires a goblin maid. Then another. And another.
5.8k words
4.66
38k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers

"You certainly do seem highly skilled, Miss um... I know I'm going to mispronounce this..."

"Gabina. Don't worry! Everyone gets it wrong the first time. Goblin names are always super hard, huh?"

Chris Locken glanced over the paper at the green woman sitting across from his desk. She was small, but what she lacked in height, she made up with in curves. A fact that Chris had been uncomfortably aware of since her arrival at his door. Her green breasts swelled against the dress that seemed modest, and she surely must have thought it was with its drab grey colour. But what she seemed ignorant of was the fact the thing was about a size too small, negating the boring tone with the way it stretched across emerald tits and hips. Her long black hair hung to her shoulders and her eyes were bright with long, fluttering lashes.

She was, in essence, far too lovely to be a maid.

Chris cleared his throat. "Right, ah. Gabina. So, why is it that you want to work as a maid in my home?"

"I want a career," she said.

Chris lowered the resume an inch more. "A... career?"

"Oh yes," Gabina said, nodding quickly, which, he couldn't fail to notice, made her tits jiggle in her ever so tight dress. "I mean, most goblin girls set out just looking to land a sexy, dumb husband. But I'm not like that at all! I want to move up in the world. I want to be a self-sufficient girl. Someone who can take care of herself. Who's more than just a pair of glorious green tits for boys to stare at."

Chris forced his eyes from said breasts and back to her smiling face. "And a... maid is your choice?"

Gabina sighed, resting a cheek in her palm. "Honestly? I don't really have much of a choice. My mother was very old fashioned. She showed me how to be the perfect housewife for my future husband. So all my skills are about cooking, cleaning, and... ahem. Other services."

Chris had a feeling he knew what said services were. Goblins did have a reputation, after all. Little green nymphos and eager bimbos, all out to snare a husband by means fair or foul. But looking across at the goblin trying her very hardest to break that mold was something to see, he had to admit.

He cleared his throat. "Well, Gabina. I..." He paused, then put the document aside. "Listen. I can sympathize. I don't really need a maid, but every noble needs to have some servants."

"Oh absolutely! And I promise I'll serve you as well as anyone could ask."

Chris hesitated still. He really didn't want any servants. But what he'd said was true. He'd look poor before the other nobility if he had no one to answer the door. And he could sympathise with her plight. Aaaaand the house had been getting dusty...

He'd like to say it wasn't the sight of her breasts stretching that drab grey that made the decision, but he'd also be lying. And he hated lies. "Alright," he said, standing. "We'll give it a few months trial, how about that?"

Gabina beamed, fairly bouncing from her seat in delight and taking his hand, shaking it frantically. "Oh you won't regret this, master! I'll be the picture of a good maid! You just wait and see!"

Chris cleared his throat. "Ah, yes. Right. Well, I suppose I'd best show you around the place. I'm sure you'll get used to it soon."

"Absolutely, sir," Gabina said, giggling. "I'm sure I'll feel right at home..."

---

Chris found Gabina a hard worker, dedicated, and willing to take initiative.

He also found her increasingly distracting.

It wasn't anything she did, so much as what she was. For even with a maid uniform she'd bought herself, there was no denying her almost carnal charms. She just filled out anything she wore. Every movement seemed designed to entice and tease, her skirt riding up her ass whenever she bent down. Her blouse threatening to burst around her breasts with every act.

Chris found it increasingly difficult to do anything but watch her, which was absolutely improper, and also, absolutely impossible to avoid doing. Especially since there always seemed to be something to be cleaned wherever he was.

He was in the library at the moment, working through some documents about recent seasonal weather variances and what it might mean for his lands, when he noticed that Gabina had joined him. She was busy wiping down one of the side tables, but due to its height, she was forced to lean forward to properly clean it, hiking up her skirt and baring the shapely globes of her rear, her panties a thin strand between those firm, green orbs.

Chris swallowed thickly and wrenched his eyes back to the book before him.

"Master?"

He jumped at that word and glanced up quickly to find the goblin before his desk. "Ah, yes, Gabina? What is it?"

"You look tired, master. Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes. Yes. Fine. Just... a bit stiff."

Her eyes brightened. "Oh!" she said, beaming happily. "I know something for that."

"You do?" he said.

"Yes! My mother taught me it. It's a way to massage away that stiffness in the back. Makes you nice and... loose."

Chris blinked, wondering at the emphasis she'd put on that last word. "Well, ah..."

"Please, master," she said, leaning forward on the desk, pushing her pretty face with its small nose and large, soulful eyes almost into his. "I hate to see you uncomfortable."

Chris leaned back, but somehow couldn't avoid those eyes. He tried to look anywhere else, but the immediate alternative was the pair of emerald breasts absolutely straining to be free of her top, framed by lacy white like two green candies waiting to be unwrapped.

That image did not help him relax. In fact, nothing about the situation was, but as his eyes found hers again, he could only stammer out, "Ah, well, if that... if you think so then... well, alright..."

The joy on her face when he said those words made his breath catch at her beauty. "Oh, thank you master! You won't regret it. Now, let me just come around there and lend you a hand."

"Well, I suppose..." he said, trailing off as she bounced about the desk. He heard the scrape of a stool as she dragged it up behind his chair, and suddenly wondered why she hadn't been using it while cleaning earlier. Then he felt her climb up behind him, her warm breath grazing the hairs on the back of his neck, her tender hands resting on his shoulders.

"Just relax, my lord. Let me help you."

Chris tried to relax, not easy with the giggly beauty behind him. But then he felt her hands on his shoulders. Felt them dig in, knead, and suddenly relaxing seemed much, much easier.

Chris sighed, sinking into the chair as Gabina worked his shoulders.

"Does master like that?"

"Mmm. Very much," Chris said.

"I can't tell you how happy that makes me, master. A goblin girl just loves to please. And I do so want to make a very good impression on you."

"You're doing wonderfully right now," Chris said, smiling dimly, finding it easier to be candid with the green beauty when in her hands. Like some barrier between them had been pushed aside as soon as she touched him.

And not just with her hands.

"I'm so glad, master," Gabina cooed, and Chris felt her lean forward, her firm breasts pressing against the back of his head, her scent, something lemony and sweet, tickling his nose with suggestions of delights untasted. "I so want you to approve of hiring me. Want to have me around, helping out about the house."

"Mmmm. Yessss," Chris hummed softly.

"You're doing so well, master," Gabina's voice said as if from very far away. "You're getting so wonderfully relaxed and... easy..."

"I... am," Chris said slowly, almost moaning it.

"I know you are. You do so love being relaxed. Being massaged. Letting all your silly worries and thoughts just... slip away..."

"Yessss," he moaned, melting further. As soft and gooey as dough in the hands of a master baker.

"Good boy, my lord..."

Chris shivered, tingling at that word. But not alarmed. Oh no. He was far too relaxed for that. Far too relaxed and happy and easy...

"Master?"

"Hm?"

"Do you like it when I massage you?"

"Oh yes...."

"Then, maybe I should do it more often? Maybe I should do it every night?"

"Every..."

"Night, yes. Maybe master would like it very much. I think you'll be far more productive... far more... relaxed... if I get to massage you every night..."

"Oh," Chris said, the word leaving him like a gasp as he felt her hands move down his shoulders, across his chest, his robe seemingly such little protection against those dexterous touches. "Um... I..."

"Don't worry," Gabina giggled. "Don't fret, master. Master doesn't have to worry at all, as long as his obedient goblin maid is around."

Chris nodded softly as her words whispered like a song into his ears. Yes. Yes, no need to worry. No need to... to fret. Just had to... had to listen to Gabina's words. Her soft tones. So soothing. So relaxing. Her breasts so soft pressed against his back as her hands moved lower. Lower. Lower.

"Oh my, Master, you are so tense here," Gabina giggled as her fingers stroked the bulge in his pants.

Chris felt his cheeks warm. "Um... Oh. I um..."

"Shhh. Don't worry, master. Just relax. Let me help ease all that tension from you with my magic hands."

Magic?

That word stirred some worry in Chris. "Um, Gabina. You... are you... mnnnn!"

His words died in a moan as her delicate fingers undid his pants, his cock fairly springing into the open, and into the waiting grasp of the goblin's green hands. He groaned as those slender fingers began to stroke him, teasing up and down, tingling against his cock.

"Goodness, master. You were tense! We have to make sure this doesn't bother you anymore. We've just got to get you nice and soft and comfortable..."

"Ah... Ah..." Chris panted, his thoughts tumbling in his head, overwhelmed by the sensation racing through his cock. His loins aching wonderfully. His head swimming in a flood of pleasure as his parted lips panted hotly and his cock throbbed eagerly for more of her tender touches.

"Well, master? Should we have such relaxing sessions every night?"

"Ah... Gabina... I... Mnnnn..."

"Just relax, master. You can't think when you're tense. When boys are tense, they get so very dumb. Good boys need to be relaxed. Need to think clearly, or they might make the wrong decision..."

Chris panted, his hips working, thrusting up into her hand. "Gabina. I... ah... mnnnn! Oh, Gabina. I... I... Mmmmm!"

Chris threw back his head, his hips lifting as he moaned, his cock throbbing in her hands as he came, pumping his cum out and onto his lap in great bursts of pleasure. Groaning, Chris sagged into his seat, head cushioned by her tits as empty as his balls, milked by the green fingers of his goblin maid.

Gabina giggled, lifting her hand and delicately licking his cum from her fingers. "My! You were so pent up, master. That's not good. It's unhealthy. A good master needs to be nice and relaxed. And you look just exhausted. Maybe you should take a nap..."

"S-sleep? Yes. Sleep... sleep sounds... g-good..."

"Of course it does," Gabina said, her voice as soft and smooth as velvet. "And I know master is so very easy right now. So sleepy. So... suggestible. In fact, every time I ask if you're tired, I bet you're going to feel so very sleepy. So very easy. You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Nooooo..." Chris sighed, already feeling the weight of pleasant dreams on him.

"What word will make you relaxed?"

"...tired..."

"So very tired."

Chris could already feel the word work. Like it awoke something in him. Or, rather, softened everything else. Like the whole world dissolved to that wonderful word.

"Relax."

"Relax..."

"Sleepy..."

"Sl... ee... p..."

"Good boy," Gabina whispered, kissing the back of his neck, a blossom of crimson sensation even as the darkness of the void rushed in. "I'm sure you'll have wonderful dreams..."

---

It was odd. Chris had never felt very tense during work. And yet, since hiring Gabina, it seemed like the day was just a thing to be suffered through so he could go home and relax. Gabina explained that sometimes, men don't realize how tense they are until they relax, and he had to agree. Ever since he allowed her to massage him every night, he was feeling so much more relaxed! The days seemed to just sail by in a haze.

But not so much that he didn't notice when he gained a second maid.

He had just gotten home from a meeting with the village council, opening the door only to draw up with surprise. At first, he thought it was Gabina. She had the same green skin, the same short stature, and the same more than ample curves in her tight maid uniform. But when she turned around it was a pair of rich violet eyes in an unfamiliar but no less beautiful face. It was then Chris noted other differences, such as the violet streaks in her dark hair and a small diamond piercing in one nose.

"Hello, master!" the strange goblin said, dipping in a somewhat mocking curtsy,

"...Hello," Chris said slowly, putting his hat onto a waiting hook without looking away from her. "And... you are?"

"Maggria," the goblin said, drawing out the A. "Your new maid!"

"I have a maid," he said.

"Yup! Your head maid, Gabina, was soooo kind to hire me to help out around the place."

"She... hired you?" Chris said slowly.

"Yup!"

"I see," Chris said. "And, where is Gabina? I think I'd like to speak to her."

"Why, in the bedroom, master. And I'm sure she'll love to speak to you too!"

Chris didn't like that knowing smile on the goblin maid's face, but he pushed it aside in favour of getting to the bottom of this. His coat tossed back onto another hook, he walked swiftly down the halls of his manor, his temper flaring. Where did Gabina get off, thinking to hire employees for him? She was just his maid! He was going to have to show her he wasn't to be trifled with. He was the master of this house, damn it! He might fire her!

The thought that sent an unexpected pang through him, but he pushed it aside as he opened the doors to his private bedroom.

"Gabina!"

The goblin turned from fluffing his pillows and smiled. "Hello, master. You're home early!"

"Nevermind that! Who is that in the hall?"

"Oh! You must mean Maggria. Isn't she charming? I hired her on at your behest."

"What are you talking about, Gabina? I never asked for..."

"Oh no," Gabina said, her face falling. "Master? Don't you remember what we talked about last night?"

"Talked about..."

Chris tried to think back to the night prior, but he was having some trouble. All he seemed to remember was Gabina easing him down for another session of relaxation, followed by pink clouds of warm pleasure.

"I... I don't..."

"You don't remember me talking about how such a big place is so awfully hard to clean all by my lonesome? About how I could really use some help? Especially now that my tasks have grown? It takes some doing to get my master nice and relaxed every night."

"But..."

"And I mentioned that I knew the sweetest goblin girl who would make just a wonderful maid! And you were so happy to agree and let me hire her on."

"I..." Chris trailed off. Had he? He couldn't remember. But he remembered Gabina talking. A soft, soothing voice ferrying him along clouds of pink bliss. They could have talked about anything. He might have agreed to anything.

"But... I..."

"Oh dear. Master? Are you alright? You look a little... tired..."

Chris blinked, his shoulders relaxing. His body easing and mind growing dim. "I... I'm not that..."

"Oh but you must be! Working so hard. And I know your life is so stressful, master. That's why I want to make your home so welcoming. So my wonderful, tired master can just... relax..."

Chris swayed a little on his feet. It was like a giant hand was gently pressing him down. His strength and anger bleeding from him in a steady torrent, replaced by teasing clouds of pink bliss. "I... I suppose I am feeling a... a little..."

"Then we simply must get you to bed!" Gabina giggled, taking his hand and drawing him towards his bed. His bed? Had his bed always been so... so big? Not to mention ostentatious. He looked at the curtains and the four posters dimly.

"My bed..."

"Is so soft, master," Gabina said, her hands very busy. So quick he almost didn't register when his pants and shirt were gone. "Here. See for yourself."

She pushed him, and Chris fell into the bed with a gasp. He sank into a mattress as soft as downy feathers with a sound like a sigh.

He tried again to think, but it was getting quite hard to do that. Especially after Gabina climbed onto the bed with him, resting his head on the pillow of her lap. He looked up, but could barely see his maid's smiling face owing to the great globes of her breasts eclipsing it from his view.

But he could see her smile. So warm. So happy. So... so...

Wonderful.

Chris sighed, sinking into her lap as her hands began to work on his shoulders. Her breasts so close. So wonderful. Her sweet scent surrounded him, soothed him as she always did when she got her nimble hands on him.

"Are you feeling better, master? A bit more... relaxed?"

"Mmm. Getting... there..."

Gabina giggled. "I'm so glad to hear that. A relaxed master is a happy master. It's so hard to be tired and stressed all the time. It makes you so forgetful! And we can't have that. We can't have you being dumb. Far better to be relaxed. Be at ease."

"Yessss," he sighed softly as Gabina leaned forward a bit more. Her breasts a bit closer.

"And besides, master. Taking care of the house should be a maid's job. We can't have the master cluttering up his head with domestic things. Not when he needs all his brains for work. Better to let me think about the house. Take care of it. Make it a wonderful, relaxing place for my master."

That... did sound nice. Chris smiled. He was starting to forget why he would even have a problem with Gabina taking over running the house. After all, the master of the house had so much more important things to do.

"And master?"

"Mmm?"

"There's another reason I hired Maggria."

"Hm?"

"It's because she knows an absolutely amazing way to help master relax."

"I sure do."

Chris cracked open his eyes. His vision was almost obscured by the green breasts and coal-black nipples above his head (was Gabina always naked?), but he could see that Maggria was suddenly in the room with them, and currently leaning on the bed between his legs, chin in her palm, smirking at him.

Chris knew this was somehow improper. That she shouldn't be in his room while he was being... relaxed. But when he opened his mouth to say something, Maggria took the opportunity to reach out, and stroke the bulge in his underpants.

"Oooooh," Chris groaned, words drowned in the hot pleasure of that touch.

"I know all sorts of ways to help master relax," Maggria giggled, her finger stroking the tip of his cock through the fabric, drawing playful little swirls that made his balls ache. "Lots and lots of ways..."

Chris panted, his head swimming, his eyes glassy with pleasure and bliss and the deep haze of his triggers. He watched, his breath hitching as Maggria tugged down his pants, freeing his cock from their confines. The goblin's teasing eyes sparked in delight and she grinned wider.

"Mmm. I knew getting a job was the right move."

"Isn't it?" Gabina giggled. "Now you can help him relax all you want. Master so loves to relax."

"Good to know," the other goblin purred, leaned in, and took the whole of his cock between her lips.

Chris's head fell back, eyes shooting wide open at the sensation of those heavenly lips going up and down his twitching cock. "Oooooooh," he groaned as Maggria sucked dutifully, her tongue swirling around his length, her hand resting beneath him, cradling his aching balls and gently massaging and squeezing them, never so much to be painful, but always to a strange sensation so close to pleasure that he couldn't be sure what it was.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers
12