All Comments on 'The Help'

by jayaurysmut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jayaurysmutjayaurysmutover 3 years agoAuthor
Hope you enjoyed

I hope you liked this story. It was a lot of fun to write and I really enjoyed the idea. If you want to read more of my stuff, I have both a patreon, and books on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Jay-Aury/e/B079NLYFCQ?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2&qid=1570074131&sr=1-2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story. Just wanted to ask a question below.

Hi there, Firstly I'd like to say I enjoyed the story very much and thank you for writing it.

So I have noticed that quite a few of your stories are very similar in the sense that it's always a girl (normally a goblin) that mind controls a guy. Again don't get me wrong I have enjoyed these stories but I was wondering if you would ever consider writing something different? For example maybe the guy mind controls the hot busty goblin? Or maybe the hot busty goblin falls in love with the guy and doesn't want to mind control him but seduce him the old fashion way? Maybe some busty creature saves a guy and wants to keep him safe (and pleasured) or something like that?

These are all just generic examples so please feel free to ignore this if you like but I just thought I'd ask because even though I enjoy your stories I'd still like to try reading something very different from you that is still enjoyable to read.

Thank you for reading my comment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this, just had a tiny comment that vermillion is a shade of red, not green as I figure you meant. But like I said, really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm so glad I stumbled across your stories, and given the sheer glut of stuff where the man is dominant, it's really nice to have some female dominant stories, especially when they have the soft, seductive domination you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantastic!!!

What a great story! Loved every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi; I'm a big fan of your work and was wondering if you could do a Poison Ivy story. Maybe one where she is seducing Robin. I don't see that many stories of Poison Ivy and I think you've got the perfect style with the themes of hypnotic seduction.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well there you go. All my fantasies played out, and it's by goblins. Maybe I need to rethink my life - or maybe I need to subscribe to Patreon! - Ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjayaurysmut@jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut not only submits his work for the fine people of literotica to judge him on, but also sometimes gets paid for it! on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B079NLYFCQ/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1531025357&sr=1-1&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true You can also fol...