All Comments on 'The Helper'

by Ron_Ricks

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me next me next

why can't I ever find jobs like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It could be a really hot story, but the fact that he's 12 inches long, has the kid deep-throating in 3 mins flat and shoves his huge aerosol can size cock into him in one min. with no lube or prep while the kid is silent and talking on the phone just mde it so ridiculous it stole from any hotness there was. Take out the ridiculous stuff and add some hot play with the prostate and stuff as he preps him and you'll have a really hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes taste is great,

I met three guys in the service that we all had the same room. Soon we were showing each other our cocks, then it was to play with each other. The it was suck. We used condums at first until one broke in my mouth and I got a mouth of cum.. I never used a condum again. I learned to suck bare cocks and swallow the cum. Every one enoyed that and many times a ful mouth of piss was added to the cum. When I came home sooon my wiufe whohad several male friends had me suck their cocks as she fucked others. fun yes,.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was rubbing my dick as soon as the old man told the boy to suck it. I want to be used like that so bad. I had a nice cum last noght and ate it dreaming of being fucked in my mouth and ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous