All Comments on 'The Helpful Ex-Girlfriend'

by Tween2Legs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need's work

What he jumps right in and say's "I think we should fuck." And in what world does this happen? Maybe that is why he is not married any more. Story had potential until that point. Nice build up in the beginning then wham. Take it slower, build up the excitement.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Gotta agree..

with anon. Story doing well building up, then jumps right into fucking. Kinda lost me at that point. Usually enjoy your stories much more than this

litereader54litereader54over 9 years ago
Agree...

,,,with the other 2 comments. Things were going fine then WTF?? Did you only have a few minutes to write this or what? Was really forced & artificial. I'd rewrite it to extend the foreplay. Could have been a GREAT piece but now only mediocre.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
Liked it but yes, slowdown

The other comments are right on in that you had a delightful start and buildup but it really struck me that it read as it would if a guy were writing it. "Hi," he says, "oh,...let's fuck." I do hope you even may decide to continue this story because I love the theme of the father getting it on with the son's ex-girl friend and continuing the relationship.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Kind of fast.

Good premise in the storyline but seemed a bit rushed. He should have at least gone down on her and eaten her out, maybe even sniffed, licked, sucked and tongue fucked her asshole before he "plunged" his cock deep into her. You could clean it up really good with a lengthy sequel. Good work otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Fuck!!!!!

Wow - you guys sure do know how to make an old guy's cock as hard as a rock reading your wow story! I must admit I cummed well during the progress of the story and will look for more of your fucking masterpieces!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous