The Altruistic Neighbor

Story Info
Older man helps the neighborhood women.
9.6k words
4.69
27.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1

They never had children, so when his wife passed away from cancer last year, Raj found himself alone. He initially channeled all his energy into his successful high-powered career in the global financial sector, as if nothing had changed. This went on for some months, but something was not right.

Although he enjoyed the comforts and luxury his career provided, it was no longer enough. Now his life felt meaningless. In search of answers, he embarked on a personal spiritual journey through meditation.

He discovered his path to happiness was not through the acquisition of wealth and material goods. In fact, it was quite the opposite. He was now committed to a new way of life, a life enriched by acts of kindness and helping those people around him. So at age 57, he retired from the corporate world.

He woke up and meditated before starting his day. He stood at the kitchen sink in only pajama bottoms washing his coffee cup. The window above the sink offered a direct view of his neighbor's back porch and yard. His mind was in a state of bliss, almost empty of thought, as he gazed out.

His serenity was shattered and his mind was full of thoughts the moment she stepped out onto the porch. His hand needed no additional instructions as it started rubbing his cock through his pants in anticipation.

She had smooth porcelain white skin with dark features and thick long dark curly hair. She was blessed with naturally broad shoulders and curvy hips.

Although her breasts would probably not win any competition if judged solely on size, they would still most definitely score highly. If the said competition was more comprehensive and took into consideration such elements as shape, style and flair, one would be hard pressed to deny them a spot on the podium.

They jutted straight out from her chest demanding attention. Given the amount of cleavage the deep squared neckline of her sleeveless black sport top conceded, it was a mystery how the remaining fabric managed to contain them.

Her matching black high-waisted tights hugged her slim waist and created a darling subtle camel toe lower down. But their true talent was showcased by how they accentuated the contours of her heavenly heart-shaped ass.

She energetically bounded down the stairs and stood in the middle of the lawn. She slipped a hairband off her wrist and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She unabashedly looked him straight in the eyes and smiled sweetly. She gave him a cute little wave with her fingers wagging in the air.

He was caught, as the saying goes, with his pants down. Which, in this case, was not too far from the truth. He knew she could not see below his chest, but he instinctively brought his hand back up to the sink. He smiled and casually waved back. He looked back down at the empty sink. After a second, he cautiously looked up.

His was mesmerized by the playfully seductive motion of her breasts as she performed a series of jumping jacks. Her heroic top managed the Herculean task of avoiding a massive wardrobe malfunction.

As if on a mission to test the limits of her top, she extended her arms behind her, locked her fingers and thrust her chest forward. Her tits strained against the fabric and jiggled invitingly as she twisted her torso several times.

She turned her back to him. With her hands extended straight out in front, she did squats. With each squat, her luscious ass thrusted back. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips. She looked back fleetingly with the faintest of smiles as she twerked her ass.

She spanked her ass cheeks a couple of times with both hands. Her hands slid down her legs to her ankles as she bent down at the waist. Her taut ass was in the air.

In his mind, he was standing behind her caressing her ass. His fingers were slipping under the waistband and gently sliding her pants down. His cock was entering slowly then he was plunging into her tight moist pussy repeatedly. The whole time she was crying out his name in sheer unmitigated pleasure.

"Fuuuck" he growled. His hand was back to rubbing his achingly hard erection through the fabric of his pajamas. He was about to thrust his hand down his pants right there in the kitchen, but she was now making her way through the gate.

He followed her from inside as he scurried to the dining room. He pretended to be doing something on the table as he stood near the window.

She was just outside fiddling with her watch. She raised her head and looked straight down the sidewalk. Her breasts rose up majestically as she inhaled deeply and held her breath. She exhaled forcefully as she broke into a run.

Raj followed her as he dashed to the living room. The large front window offered a view for a couple of blocks. His hand was now in his pants stroking his throbbing erection. He stared longingly at her sensational ass as it swayed back and forth with each stride until she disappeared.

Technically she was no longer his neighbor because she left home five years ago to attend a prestigious university on a full academic scholarship. Through her parents, he knew she graduated with honors and was now living with a boyfriend in another city.

If truth be told, she was not beautiful by the hyper-sexualized standards of today's media and social content. She was pretty in a real, everyday way... in a wholesome way... in the literal girl-next-door way. But she did have world class tits.

Being the demure straight-laced good girl type, she never dressed provocatively. However even in modest attire, he found her to be extremely fuckable. Enough so that he saved every porn video he could find that had women who even vaguely resembled her.

He went to the bathroom and returned with lotion and tissues. He stood behind the curtain with his back to the window. He pushed his pants down to his ankles and applied the lotion. He turned his head back over his shoulder and leaned just enough to peer out the window. He grasped his lubricated shaft, ready for her return.

"Oooh, yes, yes! Come on baby, you know what you want. Oh yeah, that's it, come on, you know you want it..."

For years, he had watched her run and it always induced raging hard-ons. Today was no exception. Her upright posture resulted in her bouncing tits being proudly thrust forward. With every stride, her curvaceous hips swayed and rotated ever so alluringly.

Now in his mind he was lying on his back. He was reaching up and fondling her bouncing boobs while she was bucking and gyrating on his cock. The whole time she was moaning and calling out his name.

She slowed to a walking pace just a few yards away. Her skin was slightly glistening from sweat. She stopped directly in front of his house.

She turned and faced the window as she bent forward with her hands on her knees and her lips parted. Her chest heaved and the view down her top was spectacular as she caught her breath.

She straightened up and tossed her head back. She stroked her long neck from her chin down and ran her fingers through the deep canyon between her tits.

"Oh fuuuuuck, baby! That's it, oh yeah..." He stroked faster.

Now in his mind she was kneeling in front of him with her full lips tightly wrapped around his rigid member. Her head was bobbing back and forth. She was sucking enthusiastically and the whole time she was looking directly into his eyes.

She reached behind her head as she effortlessly removed her hairband and slipped it back onto her wrist. Her luxurious curly dark hair cascaded down freely with a quick shake of her head.

She wiped her brow with the back of her hand. She fluttered both hands as she fanned her face. She pulled the front hem of her top stretching the fabric out and up and fanned her torso. Her entire midriff along with a large portion of the undersides of her ample round silky white breasts were exposed.

"Oh God! Oh God!" He was in a frenzy, stroking with fury, about to launch.

She released her top and cupped her tits to adjust them. Her tongue slowly licked her upper lip. Her hands lingered on her breasts and delicately caressed them.

The curtain fluttered as his head whipped back. He stood straight up. His eyes were closed and his head arched back. With a loud long guttural groan, his cock trembled in his hand and he blew.

Despite his preparation, he did not have the whereabouts to use the tissues. The sticky gob landed a few inches away on the hardwood floor. He gasped and grunted and immediately sent a second volley and a third dribbled out.

He was spent and out of breath but he was still compelled to watch her. He peered back out the window. She was walking down the sidewalk. Without bothering to pull up his pants, he shuffled to the dining room where he crouched by the window. She walked past him smiling.

He kicked off his pants and scrambled to the kitchen window naked. She entered the yard. His eyes were fixated on her ass as she very slowly walked up the stairs. She opened the door and turned around. Her lovely full lips formed a sweet smile as she gave a cute little wave with with her fingers wagging in the air as she stepped backwards into the house.

Ch. 2

Raj just returned home from a bike ride as his neighbor pulled into her driveway. When she opened the tailgate, he saw it was full of grocery bags.

"Hey, Miriam. Wanna hand with those?"

"Oh hey. Sure, that would be great." She spoke with a loud nasal voice.

"Abe should be helping me, but he just left for one of his conferences. I can't remember where this time, but obviously nowhere good, otherwise I'd have gone, too!" She laughed shrilly.

Raj left his bike and helmet in his driveway. His hair was damp with sweat. He was in tight-fitting cycling shorts and jersey as he carried several grocery bags into her house.

"You can just put them on the table. Oh for God's sake!" The dining room table looked like a messy office desk with an open laptop, several papers, pens, folders and a water bottle scattered about.

She pushed aside some of the items to make room for the grocery bags. "Guess what? Dina's back."

"Oh really?" He said casually as he set the bags down on the cluttered table.

"Yeah she's ba... wait, didn't you see her? Didn't she say she saw you running or something."

"Oh, yeah, that's right. I totally forgot, I did see her the other day. Is she back visiting with her boyfriend?"

"Ha! I wish. No, she's really back. They broke up."

"Awww. That sucks. Is she doing OK?" He was actually happy to hear she broke up. It made no sense for him to be jealous, but he was.

"Yeah. At her age, she'll bounce back. Plenty of fish in the sea, right? But, you know, the thing is she's always been a sweet kid. She's never been much of a dater. I mean she's still really young, you know. Not a lot of real life experiences, yet."

She sighed. "You know, he was her first boyfriend. Actually, now I think about it, her only boyfriend. So it's gotta be pretty hard. Hey, you want something to drink?"

"Uh, sure. I'd love some water."

He followed her into the kitchen. She poured a glass of water from the refrigerator door. "The bummer thing is she moved back. I mean, it's great having her around and all, but the thing is, it's a little cramped, you know" She nodded towards the dining room as she handed him the glass. "I mean, she's working from home and we just don't have the room for that."

He leaned back against the counter and took a big gulp of water. "Yeah, I can see that."

"Hey, you're all alone now. I mean, of course I'm sorry about your... you know what I mean. But you've probably got an extra room, right, Raj? Of course you do!"

"Um, yeah, I guess. Why? What do you mean?"

"She could work from your house! What do you think? It won't be for long, I'm sure she'll get her own place soon."

Raj was caught off guard. "Um, really? I guess.. but honestly... maybe, but we should, I don't know, maybe probably talk to her first." He stammered.

There was a sound of a door slamming shut. A young woman's voice called out "Mom, you home?"

"In here, sweetie. In the kitchen." Miriam shrieked. Raj was startled and almost spilled his glass by the unexpected volume of her voice.

"Oh hi, Mr Krishnan." Dina said cheerily as she entered the kitchen.

"Hey Dina." He raised the glass to his mouth and took a slow sip buying him time to surreptitiously ogle her.

He admired the round outlines of her breasts through her t-shirt. The shirt draped off her tits and left a tantalizing little gap between it and her body. Her high-waisted loose jeans hugged her slim waist and were flatteringly tight around her ass.

Dina looked him up and down. She nodded with approval. "Nice outfit."

Suddenly he was self-conscious. "Um, yeah, sorry. You probably don't need to see a skinny sweaty 57 year old man dressed like this standing in your kitchen."

"Au contraire, If you've got it, flaunt it!" She teased. "You know what they say, age is just a state of mind."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. Only young people say that."

"Guess what. Raj says you can work from his house. He's got plenty of space." Miriam interjected loudly and flatly.

"Really? That's so cool of you! Thanks!"

Raj realized it was now a done deal. "Of course, no problem. You can use my office. I don't really use it much since I retired."

She turned serious and nodded. "I'll pay rent, of course."

"Nonsense. You're not paying me. I'm just happy to help a neighbor."

"That's so generous, I can't thank you enough. No wonder you were always my favorite neighbor!"

She winced and said tentatively "Um, there's one more thing. My work schedule is kinda random and weird. I sometimes work really early, I mean way early, you know, because of the time zones."

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "That's fine, I totally understand. I did that a lot, too. I'll just give you a key. Come and go whenever."

"Oh my God, you're the BEST! I promise I'll tread lightly. You won't even know I'm there!"

Just this brief period spent in her presence had an effect on him. He worried his tight cycling shorts would not be able to conceal his increasingly urgent need for a wank much longer. He made a hasty exit.

Ch. 3

The arrangement turned out to be easier than he expected. She was true to her word about treading lightly. By the time he woke up, she was often already working with the office door closed. He went about his day and sometimes never saw her. Occasionally, they would briefly see each other in the kitchen as she refilled her water bottle or made coffee.

Raj had finished his meditation and sat at the dining room table sipping his coffee and reading the paper. One of the side-effects of the arrangement was that he now felt compelled to wear his pajama tops as well as bottoms in the mornings.

"Good morning, Mr Krishnan!" She said cheerily as she entered the dining room holding a coffee mug.

She looked professional with mascara, lipstick and hoop earrings. Her long curly dark hair was in a loose bun with a few deliberately free locks framing her face. Her tight pastel blue knit turtleneck offered no cleavage, but her tits looked fantastic as they stretched the fabric. It was the type of top that was acceptable in office settings, but demanded attention.

From the waist down, however, she was casual. She wore a pair of gray sweatpants and was barefoot. Even in sweatpants, her ass had Raj's full attention as she walked past him into the kitchen.

He had a clear view of her from his seat at the table. He was mesmerized by her buxom silhouette. She waved to her mother, who was pruning some flowers out in her yard, as she washed the mug in the sink.

"Um, I think you can probably just call me Raj, don't you think?" He called out to her.

Still looking out the window, she cocked her head and furrowed her brow slightly as she thought. She returned to the dining room and sat down across from him at the table.

Her efforts to project herself as a serious adult were significantly undermined as she perched on the chair with her knees up to her chest. She looked young and sweet as she hugged her legs and rested her chin on her knees

Any remnant of that serious adult facade collapsed completely as she nodded in agreement and said "Yeah, you're right. I probably could. But maybe I'm just kinda used to you being Mister Krishnan to me, you know. You don't mind do you?"

He realized he had been staring blatantly at her the whole time. He tried to act casual. "Naw, of course not, it's totally fine with me. Um, so how long have you been up?"

"Oh God!" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Since, like, four. The time difference with this client is killing me." She twirled a strand of her hair. "But at least I'm done early, and I'm off tomorrow. It's like a bank holiday or something over there. God, I wish we had as many days off."

He laughed. "Oh I know! And you're just starting, think of how I felt by the end!"

Raj realized the clock was ticking before his impending erection could be cause for awkwardness. He took his empty cup to the kitchen and washed it.

"Alright, you should go home and take a nap. Unlike you, I'm just a lazy sod getting going." He headed back to his bedroom to jerk off to her before he showered.

He only got as far as the living room before she trotted after him. "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Of course, what's up?"

She bit her lip and looked nervous. "Maybe we should sit."

He sat down on the sofa. "Uh oh, this sounds serious. What's up?"

She sat down very close to him. She pulled one leg bent flat onto the cushion and held her ankle with both hands. She faced him in a half cross-legged pose.

Raj tried to be subtle, but he lustfully noticed every detail about her. Her posture was erect with shoulders back. He admired the perfectly round contours of her tits as her chest was thrust forward. Her crotch was open and he wondered about her pussy, what her lips were like, whether she was shaved or not. His eyes shot up to hers as she spoke.

"Here's the deal. It's super nice of you letting me use your office. But I wanna ask another favor. But this time, you have to promise you'll let me pay you back."

"Sure, what's the favor?"

"I want you to fuck my Mom."

After a moment of silence, he chuckled. "Ha, very funny. Seriously, what's on your mind?"

"I'm serious. I want you to fuck my Mom." Then with a big smile and a little flourish with her hands, she added "Then me."

After a moment of silence, there was another moment of silence as his blank face contorted through a series of expressions, all of which were variations of confusion. Then he blurted. "What?!!"

"Yeah, you know, to return the favor." She nodded eagerly.

He could not think straight, by default he laughed tentatively. She continued to smile.

He fidgeted and sat up straight. "Dina, what, um... what are you talking about. You can't be serious. You're asking me to fu... um, have sex with your mom, and..." He coughed and cleared his throat. "...and you?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure it's a standard guy fantasy, right? You know, to bang a girl and her mom. Well, at least it's a common porn trope. I'd totally do it with a boy and his dad." She arched her eyebrows hopefully. "No chance you have a son I don't know about, right?"

He coughed and sputtered. "I don't think that's how it... that's not the point right now. I don't even know where to begin. Ok, let's start with why? What about Abe? You know, Abe Cohen, your Dad!"

"Don't worry about him." She spoke energetically. "They haven't had sex in forever. It's not like I wanted to know this. I mean, it's my parents, uh, gross, right? It doesn't really matter how I know, but I do." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, don't get the wrong idea. They love each other and all, but I guess my Dad isn't interested in sex anymore or whatever. And he's apparently fine with it, so it's fine with me, no biggie, don't care. But my poor Mom, she should be happy, too, right?"