The Altruistic Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another moment of silence. "Ok, fine." He said slowly. "I guess that answers why. But..." He blurted "Oh fuck, this is so weird. I can't believe we're even talking about this." He took a deep breath. "Ok, fine, but why me?"

She reached out and gave his thigh a playful slap. "Because, silly, you're a hottie!"

Raj was handsome. He had smoldering dark eyes with long eyelashes. He had a full head of salt and pepper hair and a matching well-maintained stubbly beard. His body was lean, plus he dressed fashionably. He was accustomed to being complimented by women and occasionally being flirted with, but not someone Dina's age. Not for a very long time, at least.

"Hottie? Really... that may be a little over the top." He surprised himself at how embarrassed he actually was.

"I don't know. I can rattle off two people right off the bat who are dying to hook up with you."

"What? Who?"

"Leah."

"Leah?" he asked skeptically. Leah was the cute and petite 30-something brunette who lived across the street. She was married with two small children and she had a very chipper, perky and gregarious personality.

"Yup. For sure. Ezra was doing someone in his office and got caught. Now she wants revenge sex with..." She tapped the middle of his chest with her finger.

"No way. How'd you know?"

"You know, silly, little birds tell me. Then there's Naomi."

"Naomi? No way!" Naomi lived next door to Leah. Naomi was a tall, leggy, 40-something blonde. She was married with four children. She was beautiful, conservative and posh.

"Oh yeah, Naomi. She's like a superhero." Dina nodded knowingly. "You'd never guess by the whole prim and proper thing but she's screwed two of Ian's, or was it Christopher's? Anyways, she's banged two of her kid's teachers."

She leaned forward and gushed. "I'm talking gang banged! In the teacher's lounge! I know, crazy, right? Anyways, poor Andy's apparently clueless or in denial. And, you better watch out cuz she's dying to climb all over you like a tree."

"You can't be serious. And really, come on, how can you possibly know all this?"

"I told you, silly, the little birds. They chatter a lot around here." She laughed. "Especially when the wine starts flowing. Which it does a lot at their little monthly book clubby things."

He slumped back and covered his face in disbelief. "No way, this is not happening. This can't be real. I must be fucking dreaming right now."

"So who'd you do first?" She asked excitedly. "They're both pretty hot MILFs, right? Of course Naomi's the obvious choice... God, I'd probably do her, too, given half a chance. But I bet Leah really brings it, you know. With her energy and those lips, I bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose."

"Hey!" She gently touched his thigh as she leaned in. "It's just like the Ginger or Mary Ann thing, right? I mean they kinda even look the part." She laughed. "So who'd you do first? I'm sure you've thought about it."

"No, of course not! I'm married... I mean they're married, No." He tried to sound convincing. Both Dina and his dick were not convinced. She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow. Meanwhile his dick was well on it's merry way to a glorious full on erection.

If truth be told, Raj always thought about fucking every woman he met, even the ones he found unattractive. He played out scenarios of how they liked to be fucked. What position they preferred, if they were pierced, if they were loud, if they sucked cock, etc, etc. So, yes, he did think about fucking the mentioned women. He thought about it a lot.

"Oh come on, how about someone at work, then. Maybe one of your secretaries? You're good-looking, successful, and rich, you've definitely had opportunities. They must've practically thrown themselves at you."

He shook his head. "No, that's never... No, I never had anyone do that." He said without conviction.

"Of course they did, silly. Aw, you're so nice. You just didn't pick up on it." Suddenly she looked distant in thought.

"Oh my God, I'd love to be your secretary. I'd be all like 'I'm so sorry to bother you, sir, but I need to ask a clarifying question. Just so we're on the same page, should I be expecting to receive your dick in my mouth before or after you fuck me on your desk?'"

His mouth was dry and his voice raspy. "Don't you think I'm too old for you... how old are you, again?"

"Twenty-two, and I've been with older. Not older than me... well, yes, duh, of course older than me. I mean older than you."

His mouth opened but he was speechless. He felt like he was somehow in an alternate universe since this was coming from the sweet good girl next door.

"Let's see..." She looked up and tapped her lips with her finger in pretend thought. "Oh yeah! I've got one. Professor Winterburn. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I didn't know the material or anything like that. I mean, to be honest it was kind of an easy A anyways. But I did suck his cock every week during office hours. And he's older than you."

She paused then cringed and blurted out "OK, way older. Really old, if you get my drift."

Up until then, it was as if his brain was stalled out. The engine would not turn over. The vision of her on her knees sucking off an old geezer of a professor as he sat in his office was the jumpstart it needed. His brain dropped the clutch, mashed the pedal to the metal, and screeched off the line in a haze of burning rubber. HIs cock was fully hard and it was most noticeably erect.

She gazed at his lap and said cheerily. "Well then, what about me?" Raj stared down as her arm reached out. She started lightly tracing a large circle around the tent in his pants as she continued.

"Do you ever think of me, Mister Krishnan? Maybe when I do my little routines for you, you know, when I go for a run?"

He moaned and she giggled. "God, it always made me so wet knowing you were right there, so close. I wanted it so bad, but I just had to pretend it was you inside me instead of my fingers."

Her finger moved up his chest and gently lifted up his chin. She looked him in the eyes and sighed. She spoke softly and wistfully "All you had to do was ask, and you could've joined me in the shower."

Suddenly, her face brightened up and she burst out energetically "So are you gonna to fuck my Mom and then me, Mister Krishnan?"

Again his mouth opened, but he was speechless.

She lowered her face to his crotch as she addressed his cock directly. "I'm so looking forward to getting to know you a lot better. Mwaah." She kissed his knob through the precum soaked fabric of his pajamas.

She sprung up and spritely walked to the door. She slipped on her shoes and gave him a large sweet smile and a cute little wave with her fingers wagging in the air as she twirled and walked out the door.

Ch. 4

The door to the office was open and it was empty as Raj headed to the kitchen. He made himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. Despite having meditated, his mind swirled with a million different thoughts, his chest pounded and his heart raced. He worried if he was experiencing a panic attack.

He did some more slow meditative breathing to regain control of his mind. Once he calmed himself down, he was able to think rationally. He just had to take things one step at a time.

In this case, one person at a time. Person one was Miriam, so he focused on her.

He guessed she was his age, maybe a little older. She was not particularly attractive, nor unattractive, she was sort of invisible. Her curly hair was sandy brown, most likely dyed given her age. She wore it in an almost round bob.

Her body was a bit of a mystery. He knew she attended exercise classes at a gym regularly but her attire never revealed her figure to any detail. She certainly was not fat as far as he could tell, but her ass was substantial. However, she did have big tits.

The real issue was her style, or rather lack of effort with her style, which defaulted to her presenting as a boring, frumpy housewife. Just a change of fashion would go a long way, he decided. Of course, then there was her voice. He would have much preferred to be tasked with Leah or Naomi.

He had no idea how he was going to instigate a sexual encounter with his married neighbor. He needed a plan, but he came up empty. He sighed and got up from the table to shower and start his day.

His day consisted of keeping a vigil on her house hoping for some opportunity or inspiration. The only activity he saw was Abe leaving. Abe noticed him in the window and waved to him as he got into his car and drove off, presumably for work. Raj hoped that at least maybe Dina would go for a run, but no luck on that front either.

By midafternoon he was about to give up when he saw Miriam leave the house and drive away. She was wearing a large college sweatshirt that covered her butt, maroon tights, and slip-on sneakers. He desperately tried to come up with a plan as he waited for her to return.

Upon seeing her return, he sprinted out the door. He still had no strategy, but time was of the essence. He stopped abruptly when he was within sight of her. She had a grocery bag in her hand and was just closing the tailgate.

"Hey, let me give you a hand!" He said cheerily. He was dressed casually, but smartly, in a slim blue polo shirt and khakis.

She looked at him. "Oh hey, Raj. I'm fine, it's just the one bag."

He took the bag from her. "No, I insist." He said pleasantly. He followed her into the kitchen. He set the bag down and looked around. "It looks like you're all alone, huh?" he said hopefully.

"Yeah, Abe's at work and I think Dina's out on her paddle board."

"Well, good thing I was here. You know, to help you out."

She chuckled. "I guess. But I probably could've done it myself, but thanks."

He stepped closer to her. She took a step back, bumping into the counter. He took another step. She leaned back, surprised at his closeness.

"I can help you with anything you need. Anything." He nodded.

"Raj, you OK?" She asked with genuine concern.

"Oh I'm just fine. I was just wondering if there was any need you needed satisfying."

"Really?" She asked skeptically. "You mean it?"

Raj was taken aback when she grabbed his head and pressed her lips forcibly onto his. Her tongue forced itself into his mouth as she kissed him frantically. She momentarily paused. She held his head firmly as she stared at his face.

"Oh God, yes!" She exclaimed in her nasal voice. She smothered him again with an open mouth kiss as he stood stunned with his arms at his side.

It took Raj a few seconds to gather his senses. He struggled with her sweatshirt as he clumsily tried to slip his hands under it to fondle her tits. She released him from her kiss, yanked it off over her head and cast it on the counter.

He marveled at her voluminous tits. She reached behind her and undid her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulders. An avalanche of flesh in the form of immense breasts tumbled out as she slid the bra completely off, tossing it over her head. The large undergarment landed draped on tall kitchen faucet.

He cupped each breast and bounced them. He nodded in approval as if guessing their weight.

"Geez, Miriam, you have some really nice tits."

"Really? You think so?"

"Absolutely!" He groped and kneaded her large soft mounds then lowered his mouth onto a nipple. She groaned and caressed his head.

He kissed and licked her erect nipples madly as he undid his pants and zipper. He pushed his pants and boxers down enough to free his cock. He guided her hand to his crotch.

"Oh God!" she squealed as her fingers wrapped around his shaft. Her view was blocked by his head buried in her chest. She used both hands as she blindly groped him and smeared him with his precum. She cupped his balls with one hand and stroked him gently with the other.

"Oh Raj, you feel so good. I haven't felt something this nice in a long time. At least not since I met Abe." She laughed as she lowered herself down onto her knees.

She turned her head side to side. She pushed his shaft up and down as she examined him from all angles. She took a deep breath as she stared at his knob.

"It's been so long." She said nervously.

"Well, it's been some time for me, too. So I'm sure it'll be OK." He said encouragingly.

She sucked just his tip. Her tongue swirled around and polished his knob. She engulfed his whole pole then retreated with a loud slurp.

"Poor thing. You should've come to me sooner." She giggled.

She took him back into her mouth. Her breasts pushed against his thighs as she energetically bobbed her head back and forth on his dick. She moaned with pleasure.

She paused just long enough to huff breathlessly. "Oh God, this is so good! It's been so long since I've tasted cum." She pumped him with her hand as she noisily sucked him.

With his hands on his hips, he looked down at the busty topless married housewife with her lips wrapped around his cock, eager for his cum. He was more than content to blow in her mouth, and he was getting close.

However, he had always been a details-oriented man. The important detail here was that he had not yet actually fucked her. He was certain Miriam would testify in his defense, but he did not want to be caught out on a technicality.

He reached under her chin and lifted her head. She reluctantly let him slip out of her mouth but held onto his cock. She looked up at him with a strand of saliva and precum connecting her lower lip to his knob.

"What's wrong? Am I doing it wrong?"

"Oh no, Miriam, you're great! But we shouldn't neglect your pussy, should we? That wouldn't be fair." He said smiling. "But I promise, I'll still try to cum in your mouth, or even all over your face for you."

"Oh Raj!" She laughed heartily.

He helped her stand up and turn around. He positioned her bent forward onto the counter. The fabric of her tights stretched tightly over her wide hips as he pulled them down. He squatted and pushed her sneakers off one by one and pulled her tights completely off.

He slowly stroked himself as he admired the scene. His neighbor was completely naked in her kitchen bent over with her legs apart. Her ample curvaceous ass and inviting pussy were inches from his face. Her immense tits were dangling down.

He caressed her ass with both hands. He playfully spanked her. She shrieked and jumped causing her ass and tits to jiggle.

He ran his fingers through her thick bush and slipped into her slit. She was already moist. He slid his fingers in and out a few times. She moaned and wriggled. He slapped her ass again before standing up.

He was fully clothed with his pants bunched around his thighs and his hard cock in his hand. He guided his knob to her lips and nuzzled her opening.

"Oh God!" she cooed as she felt him push in slowly. He entered all the way, then he gave a thrust. She fell forward before quickly resuming her position. She held on firmly to the counter as he started sliding in and out. He reached forward and playfully squeezed her dangling tits.

"Oh God! It's so good!" She exclaimed. He watched his cock piston her ass. He slapped her again. "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Her voice was high-pitched now.

"It's so good! Faster!" She screamed. He started pumping her faster. "Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah! Yeah!" She yelled and bucked.

"Faster! Faster!" She rocked back and forth vigorously. He stabilized himself by grabbing her hips. He pounded her faster and with more force. Their bodies made rapid loud slapping sounds.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Ooooh Yeah!" She screamed as she reached down and rubbed her clit as he fucked her furiously.

Suddenly her head arched back and her body seized up. She was momentarily rigid with her face contorted. Her mouth was open but it made no sound. Then the air was pierced with a loud high-pitched long shriek. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Her body convulsed violently.

Her pussy clenched his pumping cock as she climaxed. He pulled her hips towards him as he thrust into her as far as he could. He tossed his head back and roared. "Urrrrgggghhh!" His cock trembled before unloading a gush of semen in her pussy.

He grunted and thrust again as he released a second volley. He remained inside her for a moment before he slowly slipped out and stepped back.

She remained collapsed on the counter. She gradually looked back and stood up. They were both breathing hard as they stared at each other silently.

She broke the standoff as she plucked her bra from the faucet and put it on. She adjusted her tits until they settled in comfortably. She gathered her sweatshirt from the counter and pulled it on over her head. He pulled up his pants and did the button and zipper.

"Raj" she said in mocking accusation while she shimmied her hips as she slipped on her tights. "You said you would cum in my mouth, remember?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry." He shrugged sheepishly.

She broke out in laughter. "That's OK, I forgive you!"

"Hey, Miriam, I'm home!" A man's voice boomed followed immediately by the sound of a door slamming shut.

Miriam matched his volume as she yelled back "In here!" She slipped on her shoes and was completely nonplussed as she said "Huh, he's early."

"Oh hi, Raj." Abe said as he appeared in the kitchen. He was dressed in a corduroy blazer and brown plaid pants. He looked like the typical eccentric professor that he was. He held a briefcase in one hand and a plastic bag in the other.

"I didn't expect you here, what a pleasant surprise." Abe held up the plastic bag. "Wanna stay for dinner? I got matzo balls."

"Yeah, Raj, why don't you stay for dinner? You should definitely come over more often." added Miriam.

"Uh, thanks, but no. I really don't want to impose." Raj said politely. "I just stopped by to see if Dina was here. Can you just give her a message for me. Just tell her I, uh,

I... I finished the job. It's just that I was going to... it's not important. She'll know what I mean."

"Sure, Raj, no problem. I'll tell her." Abe replied. He slapped Raj on the shoulder as he walked past him. "Hey, thanks again for letting her use your office. You're really a great neighbor."

Ch. 5

The office door was closed as Raj went to the kitchen after meditating. He made himself a cup of coffee and read the newspaper at the dining room table. Once finished, he took his cup to the sink.

Dina walked into the kitchen wearing her makeup, faux-pearl earrings and a matching necklace. Her hair was in a loose bun. Her silky white blouse was unbuttoned to allow the maximum acceptable amount of cleavage for a work setting. As usual, from the waist down she was casual with gray sweatpants and in her bare feet.

"Hi Mister Krishnan!" she said cheerily as she stood very close to him holding an empty coffee mug. "Oh hey, there's my Dad!"

Outside, Abe was leaving his house in his corduroy blazer and holding a briefcase. He glanced at Raj and Dina standing side by side at the kitchen window. The three of them waved and smiled before he got in his car and drove off.

"Hey Dina. How's..." His voice squeaked. He cleared his throat. "Another early day, huh?"

She turned facing the opposite direction with her back to the counter clutching her mug and nodded pensively. "Yeah, ugh. But it's actually going really well. The client's super stoked and it may be wrapping up soon. Hopefully I'll be back to some normal hours for a while."

"That's great. Good for you. I never doubted you even for a sec." He took her mug and started washing it for her.

"Aw, thanks. That's really nice to hear."

She leaned back so she could see his face as she said nonchalantly "So my Mom seems pretty chipper. And apparently you talked to my Dad, too." She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm not sure I wanna know anymore!"

Raj finished washing the mug and turned to face her. She flung her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Aw, you're the best! Thank you!"