The Helpful Roommate Ch. 05

Story Info
Sammy and I take a simple, but big step forward together.
2.1k words
4.8
3.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers

Sammy and I sat naked at the kitchen table waiting for the pizza I'd ordered after our dom/sub play acting session. I'd thought about getting dressed after placing the order, however since she had come out of her room still wearing nothing but angry red stripes on her ass, I figured I'd stay nude as long as she did. She had brought one of the smaller pillows from her room and covered it with a towel before sitting down, wincing just slightly as she did so. I wasn't sure if it was from the pain of the cropping or the anal sex or a combination of both.

"I didn't go too hard on you, did I?" I asked with genuine concern.

"No, no! It was perfect, but I'll be sore for a while." She smirked and added, "Inside and out!"

I laughed a little, but was still a little concerned. I had seen the slight bit of pink on the washcloth as I had cleaned the lube from my penis. So I knew I had made her bleed at least a little. "About that... are you okay... um, in there?"

"What? Of course. It's been a while since I've had more than a finger back there, that's all." She shook her head. "Yet another thing I didn't think a certain someone was worthy of having."

A dozen emotions hit me at once. I felt a wave of pride that I had been deemed worthy again of something that she'd held back from her last boyfriend, along with an odd sadness that she'd spent so long with a man that didn't deserve her. Along with that was a determination to do everything I could to be everything for her that he hadn't been. Then confusion as to why I was thinking so much about some guy I'd met maybe three times total. The notification 'ding' of my phone brought me out of my haze and I glanced at the screen.

"Food is almost here." I thought again about putting something on, but didn't move. I'd already checked the option to have the delivery left at the door, and alcove outside the front door blocked view from the neighbors. I'd have no problem retrieving the pizza without being seen.

"That's good, I'm really starving."

"Me too." I agreed

I looked across the table at her. Hair a mess, eyes red and slightly puffy, remnants of the streaked makeup that she'd wiped but not fully cleaned. She was so goddamn beautiful.

She caught me staring, saying "What? Do I have something on my face or something?"

"You're stunning." I said simply, with what I'm sure was dumb look on my face.

Sammy picked up my phone from the table and used the blackness of the screen as a makeshift mirror. "Oh my god, I look like a wreck!" I started to say something, but she held up a hand to stop me. Putting my phone back on the table, she reached both hands across for mine. Taking my hands in hers, "I'm sorry, I need to be better about accepting compliments. What I meant to say was, thank you."

I smiled at her and just held her hands and gaze. During our earlier conversations, we'd talked about how both of us had trouble accepting compliments. We'd agreed then that we'd both work on it. I felt now that I might have more trouble with that than she. Once again my reverie was interrupted by a 'ding' of my phone.

"That probably means the pizza is here." I said without looking.

She released my hands and rubbed hers together. "Yay!"

I walked, still stark bare, to the door and looked through the peephole to make sure the driver had indeed left. Seeing no one, and no car out front I quickly pulled the door open and scooped the two boxes up from the mat. Kicking the door closed behind me, I turned back toward the kitchen. As I approached the table again, I saw that Sammy had grabbed paper plates, napkins, and the giant bottle of ranchI kept in the fridge. Damn she knew me well already.

She looked up at me and giggled a little. "You know, pizza places could make a whole lot more money if all the deliveries were made by a hot, naked man."

Glancing down at myself, and definitely not seeing the 'hot' part she claimed, I started to say so but caught myself. Instead of dropping some self-deprecating remarks to dismiss her compliment, I choose to say "One order of cheesy bread, and one large sausage & mushroom pie... with EXTRA sausage!" With that I put the boxes on the table and moved my hips to helicopter my dick around once. Promptly sitting and sliding my chair up to the table.

Samantha's face lit up and she burst out laughing. Usually not the response a man wants from a beautiful naked woman upon seeing him naked, but under the circumstances the perfect reply.

We ate in mostly silence until we were both very full. Once my hunger for food had been sated, however, a new hunger started to build. I looked at Samantha and a flood of images from the evolution of our relationship flashed behind by eyes. How quickly the change from roommate/friend to something much, much more had been. I felt like I was on a high, my head spinning, and my heart beating with renewed life. Below the table, another part of me stirred with renewed life as well. I took a moment to look Sammy over again. Her soft pale skin tight across the toned but not bulky muscles in her arms and legs. The cool air in the house caused the more sensitive skin of her perky breasts to prickle with tiny goosebumps. The darker ovals of her areola, pierced by the raised nubs of stiff nipples.

Catching me looking, she sat back into her chair and moved her arms off the table to give me an even better view. After a moment, she ran one hand through her hair, down the side of her face, then down further, skimming gently over her breast. With her eyes half closed, and biting her lower lip, she paused long enough to give a tweaking pinch to her nipple before allowing her hand to finish its travel across the skin of her belly down out of my view beneath the table. Leaning forward slightly, she asked "Are you still... hungry?"

I looked hard into Sammy's eyes, practically memorizing every tiny fleck of gold in their otherwise caramel brown depths. "Oh yes, yes I am." I stood and took two steps to the other side of the table where she sat. "Fucking starving" I added with my hand held out.

She took my hand and allowed me to help her to her feet. I pressed myself into her, lifting her chin toward me to draw her into a long, slow kiss. My hardening cock was pressed upward between us against her belly. Grabbing her hips in both hands, I lifted her slight frame and turned, setting her gently down on the table without breaking the kiss. Before I could go any further, she pushed me back slightly and said "No, not here." then motioned toward her partially open bedroom door.

"Okay." I said while lifting her again. This time picking her up so she could wrap her legs around my body and hang on to my neck. In this position, every step I took made my stiff member bounce up to graze the warm flesh of her ass. I had to hold myself back from outright running to her bedroom, the trip seeming to take hours. Finally arriving at her door, I pushed it open wider with one foot and moved to her bed. Placing her softly down on it, I saw her look at the items left there after our previous play with a sour look on her face.

It dawned on me at that moment, the reason she had not wanted to have sex on the kitchen table. Of all the things we'd done up to that point, there was one simple act that we just hadn't done yet. I swept away the pile of clothes, the riding crop, tawse, and lube from earlier onto the floor on the other side.

Sammy scooted up and over on the bed making a space for me and placing her head on one of the many pillows against its headboard. "Perfect!" she said, glancing around the bed and the lack of evidence of our prior trist upon it. She met my eyes again, saying "I love you. Please make love to me."

"I love you too." I said earnestly, crawling into the bed beside her. "And I would like nothing better."

We held each other in a passionate embrace, our hands exploring each other freely while our lips remained locked. Before long I could no longer tell which one of us was making which low moans. We were speaking with one unified voice of pure pleasure. I couldn't tell who was guiding which movements. We were moving together as one body.

Rolling onto her back, Sammy spread her legs and brought her knees up. Looking at me with eyes full of desire, but not the pure lust I'd seen before. This was special, this was different. I lowered myself to her slowly maintaining eye contact as I felt my way to her soft, hot, and very wet sex. I pushed into her slowly, deliberately, allowing us both to feel every second of the connection until I had nothing left to give. Only then did I start rhythmically thrusting, pulling back fully, pushing in deep over and over. Only taking my eyes off hers for brief moments to steal glances at her heaving breasts, or at myself moving in and out of her slick lips.

I was looking in her eyes as they rolled back onto her head when the waves of her first orgasm overtook her. I kept my pace steady, willing myself not to cum yet even as I felt the velvety insides of her clench and release my cock. As the pulsing subsided I slowed my rhythm, but didn't stop completely. I watched as her eyes opened and she smiled at me, then moved her hips to tell me to roll over. I obliged her eagerly, grabbing hold of her hips again to keep myself inside of her as we traded positions. Now on my back, with Sammy's lithe body straddling my hips, I had an amazing view of the gorgeous form riding me. Her skin was slick with sweat, hair even messier than before and her face glowed with a passion and heat so strong it could melt ice.

She rode me expertly for several minutes, her hands planted on my chest, while mine explored her body. She started slow, eventually ramping up to a feverish pace. The bed frame creaked in complaint, but she kept going until I was right on the edge. Then she slowed and bent down to kiss me. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered slowly, punctuating each word with a thrust of her hips, "I. Love. You."

That was more than enough to push me over that edge. I grabbed her hips a little too tightly and met her downward thrusts with my own upward, pounding our bodies together violently as my cock pulsed wildly inside of her. I watched her throw her head back in ecstasy as we came together in a simultaneous wave of pleasure, passion, lust, and love. Completely spent, Sammy flopped down on my chest, then slid and twisted her body just enough to pull me free of her, and ended up laying beside me in a close embrace.

"I," I breathed heavily between words, "Love... you... too."

She pecked me on the cheek and snuggled into me even closer, whispering "I know."

I smiled widely even as I tried to hold back the tears of emotion welling into my eyes. Turning my head slightly to look at her face again, I lost control and the tears started to flow freely.

"Is something wrong?" Sammy asked, real concern clear in her voice.

"No! The opposite actually." I started, but choked on the words as they tried to come out. Trying to regain my composure I wiped my face and turned on my side to face her. "I haven't felt this way in a very, very long time. In fact I was sure that I'd never feel it again."

She wiped a tear from my face as it started to fall and kissed me. "I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone, ever." She confided.

"I hope I can be everything you need, Sammy."

"You are more than I could have ever hoped for, and we're only getting started here!" With that she hugged me close, her head tucked under my chin.

We held each other tightly and both drifted off to a deep restful sleep.

JBorson
JBorson
60 Followers