The Hero, A Busty Bunnygirl! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chamomile smiled. "Honestly... thank you. It's been an exciting day. You're already doing your job making people's lives better; I'm looking forward to whatever this marshed mallow is, and looking forward to making s'mores with it... I didn't have a lot to look forward to back home, it was kind of boring."

"Aww... I promise, you'll see so many wonderful things out there! Let's get to sleep soon, that way, we can get up sooner tomorrow and we can both experience the outside world."

"Can I ask you something weird?"

"Sure."

"The bedrolls they gave us... yours is really comfy, but they gave me a standard fairy camping leaf weave. But honestly, you're really warm, and..."

Chamomile blushed.

"It's okay," Jasmine said. "You can say whatever you want around me."

"Can I sleep in your bedroll and cozy up between your boobs? They were so soft when I touched them earlier, I've been thinking about them for a while, and... oh, sorry for asking, sorry, I shouldn't have..."

"Yeah, sure!" Jasmine said with a smile.

"Really?"

"I've always wanted to snuggle with someone. Back at home, I had this stuffed animal that I would sleep with against my chest... oh, it's not a real animal, don't worry, just a cloth replica..."

"You had me worried there for a moment, haha..."

"Now just let me get in this bedroll and I'll invite you in."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Jasmine looked up at the stars through the gaps in the tree above, with Chamomile sleeping cutely between her boobs. The campfire was slowly fading, and even with the cool air, she felt warm, cozy, and comfortable...

Chamomile started snoring. It was a rhythmic, gentle sound, one that Jasmine found relaxing rather than annoying...

Although the coming days, weeks, and maybe even months or years were uncertain, there was one thing Jasmine knew for sure. Having big boobs was great.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! This is only part 1 of what will hopefully grow to be a rather long series, possibly in the double digit chapter count. Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!

12