The Hero's Quest

Story Info
A brave mouse is surprised by the dragon he aims to slay.
2.6k words
4.45
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hercules found himself at the top of the mountain, standing outside the cave with his sword in his paws. It had been a long journey, but now, he could finally slay the dreaded dragon and become the hero his town needed! The mouse approached the cave's maw cautiously, holding his lantern out and his sword ready to strike. There was no telling what could emerge from the darkness before him, or if it might be worse than the dreaded dragon."Steel yourself," a voice reminded him in the back of his head. With a deep breath, the knight headed forwards, ready to face whatever danger he must to keep his town safe.

His lantern did little to light the vast tunnel, and his sword seemed small compared to any beast which might make a home here. He noticed cracked and shattered stalagmites that looked like they'd been hit by something. A giant dragon's tail? Perhaps. He trekked onward, holding the lantern further out in front of him. With how limited his vision was, he was more worried about the cave having a steep drop off than running into a dragon for the time being.

The only reason he believed in the beast himself was that he'd seen it flying over the town with his own eyes. It was a massive thing, with wings over twice his height, and he'd seen it exhale flames into the night sky. His mission was a precautionary one - while this dragon had not attacked his town yet, everyone had heard enough stories about villages being burned to ashes by horrible monsters. Better safe than sorry, with so much on the line. Hercules had been the only one mouse enough to go, so he had, on his own. If he made it back, he'd be hailed as a hero for the rest of time.

A few yards or so in the distance, Hercules noticed a light shining through the top of the cave. It was moonlight, illuminating a large nest and...By the gods. Could that truly be the monster?

It looked less... grotesque than he'd imagined. Rather, it looked less monstrous than he'd expected. If he had to say, it looked like an anthro dragon. The only difference was it was extremely large. Hercules slowly circled around the thing, observing it. He'd expected to come across a waking demon, sword pulled to slay, and yet...

The dragon opened one deep amber eye, staring at Hercules. "What are you doing in my den?" A deep feminine growl echoed throughout the cave, though the reptilian creature did not raise its voice, nor did it sound enraged. Hercules gulped - was he to tell it, or, her the truth?

He supposed there was little other option. Maybe as a dragon, she would be used to it? "I, um... I came here to slay you," he admitted meekly. "My town thought you were a monster and sent me to fight you."

The dragoness lifted her scaled orange head, chuckling. "They sent one little mouse to slay a monster of my size?" she questioned, clearly amused by the obvious flaw in the town's plan.

"I was the only one brave enough to volunteer," he defended the choice, though as he said the words out loud he began to realize it hardly mattered. No ruler of any town in his right mind would send a lone fur to take down a dragon, no matter how short on "volunteers" they were.

Throat rumbling with a guttural laugh, the dragoness sat up in her nest, moonlight reflecting off of her shining, multi toned orange scales. She truly towered over Hercules - if he'd still had any concerns over her attacking him, he would have been shaking. However, she came off as peaceful. He held the sword at his side, no longer holding it ready for an attack. "And what now? Do you still intend to slay me, mighty knight?"

The mouse pondered the question for a moment. "Well... my town was concerned that you'd attack, with all of your roaring and fire-breathing. I don't feel like that's much trouble now though, having spoken to you." Just a few sentences of chatting gave Hercules the impression the dragoness wasn't the violent type. "Though that does raise the question: if you weren't planning to rampage on the town, why did you fly over us causing such a fuss?"

From the expression she offered, the question caused a slight bit of embarrassment. "Well... I was trying to find a mate. There aren't many dragons nearby, and I'm in heat. I need something to satisfy me... I haven't been able to get any males to respond to my breeding calls."

Hercules felt a blush spread under the dull gray fur of his face at the dragon's explanation. He looked her up and down - there truly must not have been any other dragons around if she couldn't find someone to breed her. "That's a shame," he commented. "I... wish there was some way I could help." He glanced down - he couldn't possibly be large enough to satisfy someone so giant.

She looked over him, emitting a low purring sound. "Uh huh... there may be." Her words surprised the mouse, who waited for her to elaborate. She didn't, instead simply rising to stand at her full height. Hercules should have known to expect anything after what he'd found so far. But his jaw still gaped slightly in surprise at the massive erect cock above him. Right behind it, a pussy that looked like it could swallow him. "I need both of them satisfied. It's been so long..."

The knight stared in disbelief at the cock before him. He'd be lying if he claimed he'd never worked another man before, but he'd never been faced with rubbing something almost the full length of his own body. It was already hard, and the head glinted with precum, shining in the moonlight from above. "H-how?" was all Hercules could think to stutter out at the time. The dragoness did not hesitate as she reached down into the hay of her nest. She pulled out a large sack with a drawstring.

"I should produce a large enough amount of precum to stay lubricated," she explained, tossing the bag towards Hercules. "I can hold it myself, but... it helps out so much when someone else does." The mouse nodded in understanding, able to recall plenty of times how he'd lamented not having anyone to work his cock for him. "You'll do it then?"

"I, um... yes. Sure." Hercules agreed hesitantly, bending to pick up the bag. He was stopped, surprised to see the fur-tufted tip of her long tail over his paws.

"Before we begin, mybrave knight," she started jokingly. "May I ask your name?"

He hesitated. Was there truly any harm letting her know? "Yes. I am Hercules? And you?"

The dragoness purred again. "I am known as Syvenein of the Sunset Mountaintop. Now, on with our... business."

Introductions out of the way, Syvenein moved her tail, allowing Hercules to hold up the bag for her. She lined up her large cock with the opening, pushing into it slowly. Hercules wondered how the bag could possibly feel good around the dragon's sensitive shaft, but simply held tight as the giant anthro herm leaned over, getting on her hands and knees. She moaned, gently thrusting into the bag. Hercules understood immediately what she'd meant about producing enough precum. It began to leak quickly, getting onto the mouse's paws. He tightened his grip on the bag as Syvenein thrusted in and out, shivering in pleasure. "Touch it," she demanded through sharp, gritted teeth.

How he was meant to do much with the size of his paws compared to Syvenein's member was a mystery to him. Still, disappointing the benevolent monster was not on his to-do list. He pulled the drawstrings of the bag, tightening them before wrapping his paws around the outside of the bag. He hardly expected a change with how small his paws were, but Syvenein let out a lustful roar, driving deeper into the bag."Well, I'm glad that worked."

She continued, her excitement starting to get the better of her. With a particularly forceful motion, she knocked Hercules over, the mouse still dedicated to his task of assisting her. He still held onto the bag as he found himself on the ground, and Syvenein lowered herself more. Hercules laid on his back, wrapping the full lenth of his arms around Syvenein's massive girth.

This new angle seemed to drive her in just the right way. Syvenein hammered into the bag, the precum now soaking through and covering Hercules. He couldn't bring himself to mind. The longer he found himself in the situation, the more aroused he found himself growing. His own cock growing stiff, he found himself becoming adventurous. One arm released the cock, reaching down and managing to gently stroke the dragoness' heavy balls.

After a few moments of this, the monster was pushed over the edge. Her orgasm came with little more warning than excited, high-pitched cries as cum poured into - and through - the drawstring bag. Hercules barely had the sense to let go and get out from under Syvenein as she reached her release. By the time she was finished, there was an impressively large puddle of cum beneath the two of them.

Syvenein panted, lowering herself onto the floor to lay down. She glanced to Hercules, watching as the mouse started to remove his armor. She laughed. "I get your clothes a little too wet for you?" she asked jokingly. Hercules smiled, but shook his head.

"Just getting ready to work your pussy," he answered. Syvenein's eyes widened. There was still a great need inside her folds, but she hadn't expected Hercules to see willingly and eagerly satisfy that need. "I figured my armor might not be too comfortable."

Syvenein paused. "How exactly do you intend to do this?" she asked hesitatingly. She'd had her own ideas, but it seemed Hercules did as well. He shrugged.

"It seems like there's only one way someone my size could satisfy a pussy like that," he commented. He finished stripping and wiping off most of the dragoness' cum. Syvenein sat up, spreading her legs in front of Hercules. The mouse approached her hole, rubbing a paw against the smooth scales of her leg. A purr rose in the back of her throat at the mouse's delicate touch.

Hercules had come to a realization that despite Syvenein's size, even the gentlest touch was enough to push her far. He stood in front of her pussy, reaching out to gently stroke the clitoris hiding just underneath her balls. She shivered, letting out a loud sound of appreciation. Curious, he leaned forward, sticking his tongue out and gently licking her clit. To his amazement, the dragoness gushed, juices trickling out onto the cave floor. He continued running his tongue against her most sensitive areas, using his soft paws to rub where his mouth couldn't get at the same time.

"Oh, Hercules..." Syvenein had propped herself up with her arms behind her. Sharp claws scratched desperately at the hard ground at the sensation of the little mouse stimulating her. She was going to be soaked in a matter of seconds if the mouse kept up like this. But it wouldn't satisfy her. "Are you ready?" she asked through gasps of surprise and enjoyment.

"Yes, I am," Hercules confirmed, though he didn't stop touching and drooling over Syvenein's clit until her tail wrapped around his waist. She pulled him away, taking the briefest moment to recover from what may have almost sent her over the edge. Hercules took a deep breath, knowing what would be coming in a moment.

Syvenein leaned back, using her tail to push Hercules into her warm cunt. She shook at the entry, feeling her walls stretch around the mouse. Her tail moved down to his ankles, and she pulled him out just slightly before shoving him in deeper. "This- this feels sogood," she whined.

Hercules couldn't hear Syvenein, but if he could have, he would've agreed. He hadn't expected how good it would feel when his cock rubbed against her walls. He had little room to move, but tried to push his hips forward so he could enjoy the feeling. The walls were slick, and while it was a little hard to keep holding his breath, the wet also felt good on his cock and balls.

The dragoness suddenly pulled Hercules out of her slit, quickly reaching two fingers down to rub herself. Hercules assumed it was to give him a chance to breathe, so he did, taking another deep breath to prepare himself. While he had a free moment, he grabbed his cock in his paw, stroking to keep himself hard. "I- I'm- I-"

Hercules sucked in a breath, letting go of his cock to tap Syvenein's tail, letting her know she could continue. She didn't hesitate to plunge him back deep into her delicate hole. The feeling of her rubbing against his cock once again started to build up, and it didn't take long once he was back inside of her. Struggling to hold his breath, Hercules tightened as he slipped over the edge. He came hard on the walls of the giant's sex, just before he felt the walls tighten around him ever so slightly.

Syvenein was going to cum, too. She spasmed around him as she continued to slide him in and out, her passage growing wetter and warmer. He doubted she could grow tight enough to hurt him, but there was some concern that she might leave him inside longer than he could hold his breath.

But just as the last of his breath was running out, Syvenein pulled him out again, playing with her clit and roaring out her orgasm. The ground beneath them was only more flooded now, the armor he'd removed drenched. He decided it had been worth it. He hung upside down for a few moments as Syvenein rode out her climax, before she relaxed and was able to set him down.

Laying on her back and panting to catch her breath, she turned her head to look at Hercules. Their experience seemed to have left the knight somewhat dazed. "Are you alright?" she asked, and the smaller anthro simply nodded in confirmation. "There's a small pond with clean water right outside. You can wash off in that before you head back to your town." She sat up. "Are you going to tell them the grand story of how you slayed me?" she teased as he stood.

Hercules paused. He hadn't thought of what he would say when he got home. The mouse shrugged, gathering his belongings. "I suppose I'll have to. But on the off chance you need to be satisfied again... well, I can always come out this way and make sure no other dragons try to settle here."

She let out a purr-like rumble and smiled. "That sounds reasonable. After all, what are you to do if you hear roaring from the mountains?" She laughed, before motioning to the exit. "You ought to get going. But don't take long to return."

With a nod, Hercules exited the cave with his belongings on shaking legs, heart still thumping against his chest in excitement from the experience. He quickly washed himself and his soaking armor in the pond, taking his time bathing in the moonlight, listening to Sylvenein's gentle snores echo through the cave behind him. He finished, and began his journey home, certain he'd be back soon to slay this dragon again.