All Comments on 'The Hidden Room'

by silverfern

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Lone_HawkLone_Hawkabout 4 years ago

This was a great story!!! Thank you!! I'm looking forward to a continuation of this story.

ncng3ncng3about 4 years ago
Very good.

Very good, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice concept.

But -- for my taste at least -- there wasn't enough ACTUAL sex, and the sex that there was wasn't presented erotically, much too matter-of-fact.

MyflowMyflowabout 4 years ago
Very good job!

I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed this. Keep it up

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter.

PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Well written and carefully crafted with well developed characters that you feel you know by the end. Enough surprises to keep the tension rolling. Very sensuous and sexy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story, except...

You mentioned a Nikon D850. It kind of throws the timeline off. I shoot a D750, D7500 and a D500. The D850 just hit the market this year. Great camera! Other than that, it was a very entertaining read.

dutchpantyraiderdutchpantyraiderabout 4 years ago
Great job well done

Although I'm not so much into whipping I dig your story. It feels like being in the Den myself and enjoy watching all the action. A really nice read and stroke! Thank you very much!!

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 4 years ago
Good story

I liked this story a lot. Wish I had a "Den" like yours.

More please.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago

Liked it, and him and Toni and the other girls...

Not into the bdsm, and def not into doing it till welts raised...know it's a limey thing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Premise

But sex is too fast and too mechanical. No slow buildup. No step by step. No discussion between the partners of what they wanted, or what they wanted their partner to do to them. No teasing. Really missing eroticism.

Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awww man

I was excitedly awaiting the sex he was gonna have with toni

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your story and am glad you were aware of the grammar..it was my only criticism of the writing. Like others I personally don't like hurting someone else but it was your story and it flowed well. A.F.C. Somerset.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Interesting story. I love the idea of finding he treasure/uh ... lotto winnings. Good plot, and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best I've read in a long time. Great characters and storyline. Definately needs a second chapter!

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 2 years ago

I liked the idea very much, though did wonder if it all became too complicated in the detailed working out of how everything worked. Where Peter got the money, how he arranged for all the security cameras and getting access to them and so on. Perhaps also there were far too many characters with no slow build up of access to them. I rather agreed with 'anonymous' on the sex being too fast and too mechanical.

I liked the comment by roverone that the welts raised was a 'limey thing' when clearly the author is not British. £100 bills indeed! The maximum the Bank of England issues are £50 'notes.' 'Fanny' for bottom is not UK usage and so on. Mind you, I dread to think what errors I'd make if writing a story set in the US!

I thought having Toni discover the den was unnecessary,

I seem to be rather negative about this story. Clearly from the score others have found it very much to their liking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe I'm about to write this, but maybe a little less sex. What I mean is more build up and anticipation. Take your time. I suspect that's what Drmaxc had in mind with the comment about the sex being too fast. That said, I gave you a 5 and am really hoping for another chapter because the set up is so delicious and I really did enjoy your story!

JoeLucas69JoeLucas69over 2 years ago

Loved the story! So erotic. The camera idea has been a long fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for you story, I loved it. I loved that you let emma say, no sluts here. I think it's such a let down when they start insulting each other...

The only thing to make it it better, is adding another chapter. Which probably is difficult, because you would need to come up with totally new scenarios, to not make it just a repeat...

besolmanbesolmanalmost 2 years ago

should really be a six!! great build up and story line, rounding out nicely at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

agree with the last comment. Good story with a proper ending unlike a lot of others that just produce chapter after chapter. got a five form me!

stredstredover 1 year ago

Loved it, Being a voyeur myself this can only happen in anyone's dreams.

Thank you for the story and looking forward to more

CandTNQCandTNQabout 1 year ago

THE HIDDEN ROOM

I loved this story

I do loved the idea of being watched and it makes me so aroused when I know I have a voyeur seeing me.

Lucky for me my husband loves it when I show off to it has happened a few times

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Wow!! Great story!! I loved it!! I think it would make a great movie..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read this one a number of times. Never get old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous