The Hidden Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want something to eat." I changed the subject.

We made sandwiches and ate them in front of the fire.

"So how is this going to work?" Toni mumbled with her mouthful.

"How's what going to work?"

"This spying thing. I want to watch with you."

"Okay, I suppose that's fair. Not a problem ... but it is all females though, you realise that right?"

"Of course I do."

"So what, are you into girls? You haven't said anything before."

"I'm not ... well I don't know. I did fool around with Sandy Milburn a bit last year. It was just showering together and washing each other's backs, but I did like it. So maybe I would like see more."

"Okay Miss perv, you're in." I joked.

"It's Miss voyeur, thank you." She replied smiling back.

After lunch I wheeled my office chair into the Den. We sat side by side in front of the keyboard and I showed Toni how it all worked.

"What do you do when you watch?" Toni asked hesitantly. "I mean you get turned on right?"

"Most of the time I masturbate." I answered truthfully.

"So you're naked ... like before?"

"Mostly. I leave the bookcase door open and the heat from the fire travels through."

"Yeah, I know you leave it open." She smiled.

"I do keep the cottage door locked, you're the only one with a key."

We started watching the girls shower camera feed. Tracey was just walking in ... she had a robe on and was carrying a towel. She turned on the water and waited for it to warm before disrobing and stepping into the shower.

"I wish I had a body like that." Toni said wistfully.

"Hey, you're only a few pounds away from looking that way. Your tits are better anyway." I said and took her hand in mine giving it a squeeze.

"Thanks, but hers are pretty nice."

We looked back at the screen and Debs walked into the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped around her body which she dropped to the floor and entered the shower.

"This could get good." I said.

It did get good. The two girls started to make out straight away.

"So would you normally masturbate to this?" Toni asked quietly.

"Probably." Was my reply.

"Do you want to now? I mean if you do I don't mind." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Do you masturbate?" I said my eyes still on the monitor.

"Yeah. Sometimes." Was the shy reply.

"Do you want to do it now, watching this?"

"I think so."

"Then let's do it."

"Do we take our clothes off?"

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

We both stood and removed our clothes, not looking at each other as we stripped. Sitting back down we began to touch ourselves as we watched Tracey and Debs finger each other while leaning against the shower wall. Soon Tracey was on her knees and she had a couple of fingers up Deb's pussy while she licked clit. Her other hand was between her own legs.

"Fuck, this is hot." Toni said in a husky voice.

I reached over and took her free hand in mine as we continued to get ourselves off. Toni moved her chair closer and put her head on my shoulder as we watched. At about the same time as Debs orgasmed Toni did as well. Her grip on my hand tightened as she went through a series of light spasms on her chair. The girls in the shower had to curtail their activities soon after as Tammy entered the bathroom. She took the next cubicle but it was too close for Debs and Tracey to continue without being caught. They washed themselves and toweled off before heading back to the dorm room.

"You didn't come. Did you?" Toni asked her head still on my shoulder but her eyes were on my stiff cock.

"No I didn't."

"Do you still want too? I mean ... I'd like to watch."

"I think I could come real quick knowing you're watching." I said and started to jerk my cock faster.

I gave a short grunt and shot my load out over the floor. I was quite pleased that four or five ropes of cum spurted out. I wanted to make it a good show since it was Toni's first time ... bit of a pride thing too.

"Wow!" Toni exclaimed. "That was unreal. Thank you."

"Ah ... your welcome." I replied a little embarrassed at her praise.

We sat beside each other in silence for a while.

"Do you want to make love to me." Toni asked. I could tell she was hesitant.

"Toni, you're a student. That would be crossing a line that I'm not willing to cross. I think we've crossed enough lines today as it is. Don't get me wrong I really like you but we have to keep some boundaries ...okay."

"I'm good with that." She sounded relieved.

"How about a shower together, you can wash my back."

"Only if you wash mine."

"Deal."

We actually ended up sharing a bath. We sat with our backs at opposite ends and talked until our skin was wrinkled from the water. Toni had taken her glasses off and for the first time I noticed how pretty her emerald colored eyes were.

Later that week I showed her what was in the safe. She freaked out when she saw the bundles of cash and the gold bars. I told her that if there was anything she ever needed then we would get it.

Over the rest of the term Toni joined me in the Den at least twice a week. We wouldn't always masturbate but we were always nude. She was enthralled watching Waverly punish Ms Steadman and couldn't believe it was really our head mistress getting her butt and boobs whipped. I noticed that she also really liked when we spied on Emma ... I think Toni had a bit of a crush on Miss Davidson.

All seemed to be going well until after dinner one night when Toni came to my place in tears. She was so upset it took ten minutes of her crying on my shoulder before she calmed enough to tell me the problem. Julia, the student Emma was fucking, had said some hurtful things after they had argued about the school quiz team. Julia was the team captain of the four girl team and she had dropped Toni as a member for the televised regional finals. Even though Toni had answered the most questions in all the previous non televised rounds.

"She said a fat kid with a broken nose and acne wasn't a good look for the school and I shouldn't be allowed in the team." Toni told me teary eyed.

"I'll talk to Ms Steadman about it, she'll have you reinstated." I said reassuringly.

"No, I don't want that. I don't want to be around that fucking bitch anymore."

"Hey, you deserve to be in the team Toni, you earned your place."

"I don't care okay. Don't say anything. She's right anyway, compared to the other girls I'm fucking ugly. I wish I could just be normal looking and not look like a dog!" She burst into tears again.

No matter how much I tried she was not going to be consoled. To her credit she had lost weight due to our exercise and eating plan and although still a few pounds heavier than the others, she was not fat. Her acne had cleared up a lot as well. The crooked nose was something I didn't even notice anymore. But Toni couldn't see any of that.

It was near the end of the term and we had an extended break coming up over Easter. The heating system was being updated in the main building so there was twenty eight days holiday instead of the usual sixteen. I came up with a plan.

Toni's aunt was still living with her boyfriend so she had planned to stay on campus again during the break. On the last day of term I told her to pack a bag and meet me at the cottage. I had signed her out as going home for the holidays in the school system so no-one would suspect anything. When she arrived at the cottage I said nothing and just loaded her suitcase into my truck and waited for her to get in.

"So where are we going?" she asked for the tenth time as we headed north on the motorway.

"You'll see," was all I offered in reply.

We drove into London and stopped in front of a nice hotel in the Westend district. I had booked adjoining rooms. Toni was ecstatic her room had a huge king size bed and jacuzzi bath. We ate in the restaurant and it was probably the fanciest meal we had both had. That night we sat up in bed and watched movies on TV. Toni fell asleep beside me so we shared the bed that night.

In the morning I told her what the next four weeks entailed. First we were going to a surgeon who was going to fix her nose. Then an optometrist appointment to see if she could get contacts instead of those rose tinted glasses. A dermatologist was going to look at her acne and a hair and make-up stylist was also booked. To top things off a personal trainer was going to daily whip us into shape at the hotel gym.

"You wanted to feel better about yourself so hopefully this will help ... with the outside stuff anyway." I said smiling at her. "You and I are going to enjoy London in our off time to help relax and calm our inner selves. It's also my birthday in three and a half weeks so we are going to celebrate that in style ... London style!"

Toni teared up. "You arranged all this for me. I love you."

"I love you too."

As we hugged I realised I didn't just love her as a friend, I was falling in love with her.

The next three and a half weeks flew by. She had the operation and the swelling had gone down, revealing a cute nose for her cute face. The acne had disappeared from the treatment and her skin looked so good she kept looking in the mirror every chance she got. The personal trainer had really whipped us into shape. I had never had such a toned body, and Toni had dropped more weight and toned up. She looked fantastic. The day before my birthday she had her hair cut and styled and a make-up artist spent time telling and showing her what looked best on her. She had been shopping that morning and had bought a new dress for the occasion, plus her contact lenses had arrived. I had not seen her at all that day as I was busy visiting an old school friend who worked for his father's publishing house.

I got back to the hotel after five o'clock and showered and changed. An hour later I knocked on Toni's door. I'd made a bit of an effort myself and had some trendy new clothes on ... a new thing for me but the helpful shop assistant said I looked good.

When Toni opened the door I was stunned.

"Wow! You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you,' she replied and gave a twirl in her black mini dress and high heels. "You don't look too bad yourself," she added smiling.

I must admit I had no real problem with how Toni looked before, but now with the makeover and seeing how happy see seemed I was feeling as good as she was. We ate at a small restaurant that the concierge had recommended. It was an amazing meal and afterwards we went to Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club to hear an American jazz guitarist. The music was great but I couldn't take my eyes off Toni all night ... she looked so different with her hair, makeup and no glasses.

"You need to stop staring, it's freaking me out," she said as we sat at our table.

"No way. I'm not going to ever stop looking at you." I took her hands in mine.

We walked back to the hotel huddled together in the chilly spring air.

When we got back to the room things seemed a little awkward ... a 'what do we do now' kind of situation. We both felt a sexual tension in the air, but neither of us were sure what we wanted to do about it.

"I'm still a student aren't I?" Toni finally said with a sense of resignation.

"Yes you are." There was resignation in my voice too.

"One more term."

"Yeah, one more term."

"We could buy a porno movie on the in-house channel and masturbate?" Toni suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." I answered relieved that she understood my principle of not having sex yet.

We enjoyed watching each other bring ourselves to orgasm more than the porno. I was surprised to see that her pussy hair had been styled as well ... with a shaved lower area and a landing strip above. Very nice! I really wanted to touch her but we kept our hands to ourselves.

Two days later we headed back to the school. When we arrived I dropped Toni at the gate so no-one would guess we had been together. As she walked towards her dorm room I still had to shake my head in disbelief at the change in her appearance. I had also noticed over the last few days a change in her self-esteem ... she really felt good about herself.

I got to the cottage and went straight to the Den. I wanted to see the other girls reactions to the new Toni. The next hour of watching was priceless.

Tracey was the first to return and she just stared as though she'd seen a ghost.

"Yes, it's me Trace." Toni said laughing. "What do you think?"

"Holy shit! You look like a fucking model." Tracey blurted out.

"Makeover." Toni shrugged and smiled.

"Wow! You've had your nose done and your hair looks fantastic ... and you've lost weight. How did you do that in four weeks?" She exclaimed. "And your glasses are gone ... did you get contacts? Gosh you look great. Wait till Debs and the others see you they're gonna flip out."

I could tell Toni was on cloud nine with the reaction she got and she faced the hidden mirror camera and beamed a big smile ... she knew I'd be watching.

As the other girls returned they all had the same reaction. Debs even pretended to swoon as she fell onto her bed and fanned herself. Toni was officially hot!

That night for the first time Toni changed in front of the other girls. She didn't flaunt herself but she was aware that they were all looking as she stripped down to her panties before putting on her nightshirt. Before the lights went out she blew me a goodnight kiss when the others weren't looking.

The following day word spread pretty quickly throughout the school of the new looking Toni. She got a lot of positive comments. One comment in particular was well received.

"She said I had a new aura about me." Toni was sitting in my lounge after dinner that night and shared what Miss Davidson had said about her.

"You like her don't you?"

"Yeah, she's really cool. I enjoy her looking after us in the dorm."

"No, I mean you really like her ... her tight little ass, her pert boobs and that sexy blonde hairstyle." I grinned and raised my eyebrows.

"Okay ... maybe I find her a little bit alluring." Toni confessed.

"Alluring! Is that a fancy way of saying you wouldn't mind getting into her pants?" I joked back.

"All right! Yes I think about it. Is that what you want to hear!" Toni didn't appreciate my ribbing.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." I gave her a hug to apologise.

"It's okay. Anyway why aren't you upset that I like her ... I mean we are kind of together aren't we?"

"Yeah of course we are. But I'm open minded about you and other girls."

"Is that right. If I marched over to her apartment right now you wouldn't have a problem with it eh?"

"I would shoot the biggest load ever jerking off to you and her getting it on."

"Knowing you were watching would be an extra turn on I must admit." It was her turn to grin and raise her eyebrows.

We both laughed.

"If I get it on with Emma, you have to get it on with Ms Steadman ... and record it." She dared.

"Deal!" I said accepting her challenge immediately.

"Don't bother. I wouldn't have chance with Emma anyway, she's got Julia to keep her company."

"Fuck Julia. Remember you're the one with the new aura. You'd have no problem seducing Miss Emma Davison."

"I don't know the first thing about seducing anything, let alone a gorgeous girl like Emma. Besides what's happened to your staff shouldn't fuck the students principle?"

"It's my principle ... and Emma isn't on staff anyway. You have everything it takes to seduce her, you're smart, sexy and you know exactly what she likes."

"What do you mean?"

"Toni you've watched her and Julia lots of times and you've seen her masturbate heaps as well. You know what she likes in bed, that's a huge plus."

"I don't know. It would be good to get one over on Julia. You should have seen her today when I got to class, she wasn't the center of attention for a change and she hated it."

"Look it's up to you but I reckon you've got more than a good chance with Emma ... you just need to flirt a little with her and see where it goes."

"Flirt! I don't know how to flirt!"

"Bullshit. You were flirting last night in the dorm, you just didn't realise it. That slow strip with your back turned ... you knew they were all watching. Deb's was almost salivating over you."

"Maybe I was." Toni grinned. "But it will be different with Emma, I can't just strip in front of her a waggle my fanny."

"That would work for me." I grinned back.

"Yeah, but you don't want this fanny remember."

"Not yet I don't. But when school ends." I stared at her lustily.

"Oh shit, you and your principles. You could have me right now if you wanted!"

"Just think of the next three months as foreplay."

"Fuck you. I'm going to get some now!" Toni said in frustration and headed for the door.

"There's my girl." I encouraged.

Toni flicked me the bird as she walked out.

"See you tomorrow." I called after her.

"I might be too busy." Why don't you go fuck Ms Steadman or are you too scared." Was her reply.

After she'd gone I sat and thought.

"Why don't I go and fuck Ms Steadman." I said aloud.

I hadn't had any pussy since the end of term one with Jenny. Time to put Gloria Steadman in her place.

I took a quick shower and went to the Den to see if Gloria was home. She was in the shower. Perfect I thought, she'll be naked when I arrive. I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked quickly around to the school. On the way I text Toni ... 'Paying visit to Ms BDSM. You can use my chair in the Den!'

A few minutes later I was inserting my stolen master key into Gloria's front door when I caught a glimpse or Toni racing down the drive and out the front gate.

I entered Gloria's apartment and went into the bedroom. The shower was still on in the bathroom. I sat in the chair facing the bathroom door. A couple of minutes later the shower was turned off, I heard the sound of her toweling off and then five minutes of the hair dryer going. She then appeared in the doorway.

"Good evening Gloria."

She got a huge fright and took a step back ... she was breathing hard, staring at me. It took her a moment to recover her senses.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"Come here." I commanded.

"I asked what the hell you're doing in my ..."

"Shut up and come here." I interrupted. My voice was steady but forceful.

For a moment there was a look of indecision in her eye .. then it changed to a resolved look. She moved toward me slowly.

"I'm glad you have obeyed me and continued to see Waverly." I used the word obey to indicate that I was in charge. "Your internet use shows you are still quite a kinky slut Ms Head Mistress."

"I thought you said that it wasn't going to be tracked." There was a touch of defiance in her voice.

I stood and grabbed her right nipple, twisting it roughly. "Don't question me or you will be punished. Is that what you want?"

I could tell she was instantly aroused by my actions and words.

"Do you want to be punished Ms Steadman?" I asked pointedly and twisted the nipple again.

"Yes." Was her faint pained reply.

I lead her into the 'Punishment room' and bent her over the end of the bed with her butt facing me.

"You will count the strokes I give you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

My cock was straining in my shorts so I stripped quickly and set it free. I then chose a riding crop from the various punishment tools hanging on the bed end. I was so pumped my heart was racing ... this was going to be so fucking awesome! I brushed the crop across her backside a few times before releasing the first hard stoke.

"Aww!" Gloria shrieked.

I had obviously hit her harder than Waverly did.

"Did I say you could make any other noise?"

"I'm sorry ... one." Her voice wavered giving hint to the pain she was in.

"Before we continue I need a safe word from you." I had heard about this from a friend at college who had bragged about rough sex with his girlfriend.