The Hidden Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that right."

"Yep, seems you've got it hard for me." She quipped.

"Well I heard that you practically begged to get a look at what's in these shorts." I grinned back.

"Tonight."

"Where?"

"My place."

"Time?"

"Seven o'clock."

"That's early."

"I plan on taking all night."

"Good cause I plan on lasting all night."

"Good."

"Good."

That was the whole conversation before we both got into our regular gym routines.

When I finished I slapped her on the butt as I headed for the door. She gave me the finger without looking up.

That night I showered and dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. As I was leaving I stepped into the Den. Toni was already there, naked sprawling in the gaming chair. She had a bowl of popcorn and a big bottle of diet soda.

"In for the evening I see."

"Yep. This could be an all-nighter according to Emma. So I came prepared."

"Don't rub your clit off."

"I'll try not to, but no promises."

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Have fun," she smiled and stuffed her mouth with popcorn.

I knocked on Emma's door ten minutes later.

"Come in."

Entering the room I found her sitting on the bed dressed in lingerie. I had seen her naked on camera dozens of times but she looked hotter than ever in the red teddy. It clung to her body in all the right ways.

"You look gorgeous." I said in a way that left no doubt I meant it.

"Thanks." She stood and moved toward me stopping inches away. Her head tilted up and we looked into each other's eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the cheek, I followed this with more small light kisses on her face and neck avoiding her lips. Then placing my hands on her shoulders I moved her slowly backwards toward the bed, where I continued my exploration of her body as she sat down and lay back on the bed-sheets. I kissed my way down her arms and onto her silk covered stomach, across her hips and down her legs, avoiding her inner thighs for the moment. Her toes were kissed and sucked one at a time and before I made my way back up her legs.

I could tell by her breathing that she was turn on and loving this little game.

My lips reached her hips again and I moved inwards. Her legs parted giving me access between her thighs. I unsnapped the small button holding the material of her teddy together covering her pussy. She was already glistening from arousal as I swept my tongue up her labia and onto her hooded clitoris.

"Ohh yeah!" I received a positive reaction.

As I have said earlier I am well versed in how to use my tongue and fingers to pleasure a woman and I did my absolute best to make sure Emma received all that knowledge. I found she was easy to read and could take her to the brink of climax before changing down a gear and leaving her squirming with unresolved release. Finally I took her over the edge and a guttural, primal noise emanated from her mouth as she lifted her hips off the bed and started convulsing into a massive orgasm. A small squirt shot from her pussy and cascaded down my chin.

Once her frenzy had subsided moved onto the bed holding her as she tried to control her breathing and relax.

"Oh wow! That was so good." Emma managed to say, her eyes still closed as small contractions shook her body.

"My pleasure." I kissed her on the lips softly.

I was still dressed so I stood up and removed my t-shirt and jeans, I hadn't bothered with underwear and my semi erection popped out and hung between my legs giving the odd twitch.

Getting back on the bed I sat with my back against the headboard. Emma finally opened her eyes , she had a post orgasmic look that was so sexy ... a cross between dishevelled and intoxicated.

"What?" she asked as a response to my smile.

"You look so sexy at the moment."

"I probably look like a mess." She ran her hand through her hair and pulled the teddy back onto her shoulder.

"A sexy mess." I replied and pulled her over so she was straddling me.

We kissed, starting slow and worked our way into long French kisses, swirling our tongues together.

Emma pulled the teddy off and I sucked nipples, nipping and teasing them with my teeth. In turn she reached behind and started to stroke my cock, which was soon at full mast. She raised her hips and shuffled back slightly until I was positioned under the lips of her protruding outer labia. Holding this position she looked at me teasingly.

"Say please." A wry grin on her face.

"Please."

Emma lowered her hips and slowly engulfed my cock into her tight pussy. Her body started to rock back and forth, my entire length sliding in and out. I felt the walls of her pussy part to accept me each time she slammed herself down.

I reached down and grabbed her waist with my hands, helping her to rise and fall, harder and faster. Her hands were flat on my chest as she ground back and forth on my rigid shaft.

Finally unable to stand it any longer I pulled her body towards me and groaned as I shot my load deep into her. Holding her tightly I felt her pussy lips contracting as she milked my spasming cock dry.

We rested with her head on my shoulder, our sweat covered bodies pressed together, both of us drawing deep breaths as our bodies relaxed.

Suddenly Toni opened the door and quickly entered the room. Before saying anything she closed the door and fastened the lock then sat in a chair gulping huge breathes. She had obviously been running.

Emma and I waited for an explanation.

Finally able to speak, she breathlessly began. "The girls in the dorm were planning on sneaking over and asking if you wanted to join them watching the fireworks in the village. I didn't know if you'd locked the door. They would have come right in and found you."

Seconds later there was a knock on the door and someone tried the handle. All three of us held our breath and waited silently.

"She mustn't be home." One of the girls outside said.

"Maybe she's gone to the fireworks herself." Another voice added.

"Come on lets go or we're going to miss it."

We heard the girls walk down the path to the front gate, their shoes clattering on the gravel.

"Whoa, that was close." Emma whispered, "Good job Toni." She added in praise.

"Next time lock the door dummy." Toni chastised me shaking her head.

"Why are you puffing so much when you've just come from next door?" Emma asked Toni.

"Ahh, I'd been out for a run and just got back when I heard their plans." She lied convincingly.

"Thanks. We could have been in real shit if they had seen us like this."

I knew she must have heard the girls plan on the dorm camera and would have had to get dressed and run all the way here. I winked at her. "Thanks for having my back babe."

Toni smiled proudly.

I realised I was still inside Emma and my cock was semi hard as she sat on my lap. Our combined ejaculations were dribbling out and running down my thigh.

"Can you hand me a towel," I asked Toni.

"What do you need a towel for?" She grinned and moved closer to the bed.

Kneeling down and as I lifted Emma off my lap Toni leaned forward to lick up the sticky goo that was leaking from the freshly fucked pussy.

"That tasted good," she remarked sitting back having achieved her goal of cleaning up our residue.

"Want to join us." Emma asked and held out her hand.

"Not allowed ... right Max." she sighed in reply.

"Sorry babe. Rules are ..."

"Rules! Yes I know. You're a proper old fart when it comes to your fucking rules." She complained. "So just get on with it and I'll sit here and watch."

"You don't just need to sit there ... I mean my vibrator is in the bottom drawer." Emma said playfully.

Toni removed her clothes as we watched and got the vibrator out. She leaned back in the chair and propped her legs onto the wooden arms exposing her pussy to full view.

"Okay, you can get on with it now." She said impishly as we continued to stare.

For the next hour Emma and I did 'get on with it'. We fucked in various positions and since I had already come it was easier to keep going for longer. Both Emma and Toni orgasmed at least twice before I sensed I was going to be next.

"She likes anal you know. I've taken her ass with the strap-on and she loves it ... don't you Emma." Toni teased.

"Hey, the strap-on is half the size of Max. So no I don't think I'd like it." Emma responded.

"Won't know unless you try ... what'a you say Max?" Toni prompted smiling.

I smiled back, "I'm all for trying."

"Alright, I suppose we can try. Emma agreed hesitantly, "But get the lube out of the top drawer."

I lubed up Emma's asshole and put my finger in to loosen up her sphincter muscle. Another finger followed and I pushed slowly until I hit the top of my knuckles on her skin.

"Okay, lets do this." Toni declared after a couple of minutes of my fingering.

I knelt behind Emma as she presented herself doggy style. Adding a little lube to my cock I placed myself at her puckered asshole.

"Go slow." Both Emma and Toni said in unison.

"I've been there before ladies. I know what I'm doing." I replied and gently pushed against the small hole.

Entering her was surprisingly easy and I was soon six inches deep. Emma gave a push backwards and started to milk my cock slowly until she was finally slapping my balls onto her pussy with every stroke. Toni got up and touched the vibrator to Emma clit, rubbing it little circles.

It didn't take long for both of us to come to a crescendo ... and as I grunted emptying my spasming cock into her bowels, Emma ushered a long moan of pleasure as she too jerked through an orgasm.

Afterwards we took a shower together, all three of us squashed into the small stall, soaping each other before rinsing off in the hot water. We then climbed into Emma's bed and I fell to sleep with a naked girl snuggled up on each side.

That was the last surprise before the end of term. The scholastic year finished with all the usual fanfare and celebrations. I had agreed to return the following year and continue my current duties ... both on the educational and the personal side ... much to Gloria's delight!

Toni has decided to take a gap year and she would move in with me at cottage. She wanted to keep writing songs and improving her playing skills before applying to join a music school in London.

Emma would be back at Deanwell as well, she would carry on being a matron for free room and board while studying. Unfortunately the dorm she supervised would change ... but that bright side to that was a new young matron to view on the cameras.

Toni and I had consummated our relationship the day after school finished. We spent the best part of two days and nights going from bed to shower and back again. Her appetite for sex was exhausting and I had to schedule breaks so I could recover.

We literally fucked our way around Europe during the summer break. Including some great exhibitionist sex where we were often being voyeured by others. Life was good but we couldn't wait to get back to the Den to see who the new subjects for our own voyeurism would be.

The end ...for now!

(Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes. Other constructive comments welcome.)