The Hidden Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis removed his toga and his erection sprang out bobbing up and down. He was a good looking guy with greying hair and a reasonably slim body.

"This is your first time at an event." It was a statement and not a question. "We will be good to you." He smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you." I replied.

"May I undress you." Aurore spoke for the first time. Her English better than her husband.

I nodded in ascent and she slowly started to remove my shirt, trousers and socks. When she removed my boxers I noticed her give a slight smile of approval. She stood and we kissed.

"Would you unzip me please?" She turned her back to me and I pulled the zip down letting the light cave woman dress fall to the ground. I undid her bra and it too fell to the floor. There was no need to remove her underwear as there was none.

Turning back to face me Aurore stood and posed letting me see her nakedness. I was impressed, at both her openness and the look of her body, which I would guess was around forty years old. She had reasonably firm breasts that had started to droop but not too much, she also carried some extra weight around the stomach and hips but it looked natural and her curves were quite sexy. She was also shaved bare. My cock started to rise to the occasion!

As we sat on the bed I glanced across to Toni. Her dress had also been removed. She and Louis were both still standing and he had his mouth attached to one of her breasts while she had one hand running through his hair while the other gripped his cock. It seemed her nerves had disappeared.

I turned my attention back to Aurore. We kissed and fell back onto the bed, each of us using our hands to explore naked flesh.

As couples we indulged in various oral foreplay and then ten minutes later Toni and I were both fucking. I had waited until Louis had entered Toni before I started, not knowing if they wanted to go all the way. A bit silly I know but I didn't want to break any protocol, as we hadn't really affirmed fucking was a go. However once we started it was all on. Aurore and I changed positions a number of times, I really loved the way her breasts rocked back and forth as I drove into her from behind. At one point my cock pulled completely out and as I thrust forward I entered her butt hole.

"Non," she squealed as her body fell on the bed.

I leant forward and apologised.

"I like, but finger first please." She replied looking back at me.

Aurore took my hand and licked my fingers covering them in saliva before directing me to the entrance of her puckered little hole. I was more than willing for our sex to head in this direction. Gently and slowly I inserted first one and then another finger and started to move them in and out. She was initially lying still but soon pushed back in rhythm with my hand.

"Okay, now you may have my derriere, mon cheri." She cooed and knelt with her ass in the air.

I was about to proceed when I felt a hand on my chest. Louis had stopped me. For a moment I thought he was against me having anal sex with his wife but to my surprise he shifted his hand from my chest and rubbed Toni's wet pussy. Then he transferred the wetness to my cock. I had never had another man touch me before and I was shocked as he ran his hand over the tip making it slick with Toni's juices.

"She likes it to be more wet when it goes in. Less pain," he said as though what he was doing was quite normal.

"Okay." Was all I could mutter back, as he withdrew his hand and smiled at me.

I was frozen for a second but then smiled back. Fuck this whole night is full of new things.

Louis returned his attention to Toni and I returned mine to Aurore. I slowly entered her small passage until I was deep inside. I waited until she started to push back into me again before I really fucked that tight little MILF ass. I'd had anal with Toni before but she'd never had an orgasm from that position. Aurore was clearly different, she seemed to love the feeling of her back passage being filled. Her moans and backward thrusting soon showed the she was on the way to a climatic event. I kept pounding away and she got more excited. The atmosphere in the room was electric and having Toni and Louis fucking beside me was amazing!

I looked across the bed to see Toni in a state of orgasmic bliss and it was a massive turn on. I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer and Aurore's orgasm was the signal for me to explode as well.

"No! Cum inside me mon chéri." Aurore cried out as I started to pull out of her.

She gripped me around the waist with her legs and squeezed me tight as I unloaded inside her. Her body was shaking from her own climax and her breathing was ragged and heavy.

I finally collapsed onto the bed rolling over pulling Aurore on top of me. We appropriately 'French' kissed as our bodies recovered.

To my surprise Louis was still going with Toni. I know she had come at least twice in the last fifteen minutes and she looked like a third was about to rock through her body. Louis was pumping into her with vigour, his sweat covered body driving in again and again. There was white liquid all over Toni's pussy making it clear that Louis had already cum once.

"Viagra." Aurore whispered in my ear upon seeing my wide eyed look of admiration. She giggled. "You young men are not in need of that." She rubbed her stomach on my semi stiff cock and then reached down between us and wiggled me back into her pussy. Squeezing her legs around my waist again caused my cock to start to grow inside her.

"See you are ready again," she teased and moved her hips back and forth.

It was true I was ready. This time Aurore rode me and she took her time slowly pumping up and down as the feelings of pleasure rose in both of us. Her boobs were rising and falling as she moved, this was my first time with a bigger breasted woman and I was loving it. Her skin had taken on a light sheen from sweat and it made her look so sexy. I managed to reach behind her and wriggle a finger back into her butt hole, which she liked immensely.

Louis had finally collapsed beside us, his heavy breathing indicating he had cum again. Sweat covered his body and he lay there with a smile on his face. Toni rolled over and sat up latching her mouth onto one of the Aurore's bouncing boobs sucking and nibbling on the engorged nipple. Louis smile grew bigger as he watched us. After a few minutes of voyeuring he propped himself up on an elbow and did something I had never seen before ... he put a finger into Toni's cum filled pussy and put the sticky goo into his mouth. I was surprised, eating my own cum wasn't something I enjoyed but at the same time I was really turned on seeing him do it. He did it a second time, then dipped it a third and put it to Aurore's lips. She opened her mouth and greedily sucked on the cum covered digit. I'm not sure why but I found this to be so sensual. I started rising my hips off the bed to increase the pleasure I was feeling and this took my French MILF over the top and she started to shake and orgasmed again, this time I felt a warm liquid run down my hips as she had obviously squirted. I came again into her warm wet pussy.

Exhausted Aurore rolled off me onto her back and Toni joined Louis in licking up the leaking juices between her thighs. Fuck me, my cum was mixed in with it all and Louis wasn't concerned one bit as he licked away.

When they had finished the four of us lay back on the bed for a few minutes huddled together relaxing.

We finally got up and took turns using the wash station in the corner. Louis then kissed Toni and shook my hand. Aurore kissed both of us.

"Au revoir. May we meet again." Louis smiled and took his wife by the hand leading her out the door. They carried their clothes rather than dressing again.

Toni and I smiled at each other.

"Fucking hell!" I exclaimed as we embraced in amazement at what had just happened.

"You do realise that's only the second guy I've fucked." Toni said wide eyed.

I was of course fully aware. "You're okay about it though, right?" I queried.

"He wasn't as good as you but yeah it was fucking amazing! We're at an orgy baby!" Her excited voice declared.

We laughed together as we found our clothes on the floor. Toni slipped on her dress and I put on my shirt. Then holding hands we followed the others down stairs.

For the next half hour we watched a smorgasbord of sexual activity. Nothing seemed to be taboo as pussies, butts and mouths were full of cocks and tongues. The incredible stamina of some of the older men would have astounded me but I now assumed there was quite a big use of those little blue pills. The masks and the music were certainly doing their job as even when people were resting there was no chatter. Those already exhausted were happy to become voyeurs and watch the action around them. We were approached numerous times and hands roamed over our bodies as we moved about, but we replied to each advance with a 'No" and a smile.

Finally we settled on a couch in one of the big rooms with plenty going on around us.

"This is really insane!" I exclaimed to Toni as we looked at two larger ladies engaged in a lustily 69. Both of them had squirted and their bodies where wet from ejaculation juices. The lady on top had the longest tongue I had ever seen and she was putting it to good use as the tip disappeared up her partners pussy and butt causing a delighted response.

I spotted Olivia on a couch being eaten out by another woman, she in turn was sucking on the cock of a tall man with spiky grey hair. David was nearby on an ottoman enjoying doggy position with one of the young staff. He looked over and grinned as he hammered into her body. His actions causing her small breasts to bounce wildly.

I had been sporting a semi hard cock since our tryst upstairs and as we sat relaxing I felt lips envelope me. Looking down I saw a pair of beautiful masked eyes gazing up at me while the mouth below was causing me to grow. About to say 'no' I changed my mind and let her go for it. She was giving me quite a pleasant feeling. Toni wasn't left behind either as the lady started rubbing her hand over my girlfriends still swollen pussy lips. We both sat back and enjoyed the attention we were getting. Toni indicated she wanted a finger up inside her and our masturbator complied, inserting a second a little later causing Toni to moan quietly. We held hands as the pleasure increased and our pending orgasms approached. Toni came first and spasmed beside me with her eyes shut and a grin on her face. Just before I came I pulled out from the warm mouth and expected it to move further away, instead our lady friend remained directly in front as I ejaculated ... hitting her squarely on her face. After sucking me dry the anonymous woman stood, smiled and simply walked away with her face covered in my cum.

As we sat in satisfied bliss we were joined by a small naked man, with a rather large flaccid penis hanging between his legs.

"Good evening Max, Toni. I am your host this evening. I hope you have enjoyed your time with us." His voice was raised due to the music.

"It's been very eye opening." I replied trying not to look at his large appendage.

"And very satisfying!" Toni added averting her own eyes and indicating the action in the room.

"Excellent. Would you care to join me somewhere a little quieter, I wish to talk to you about your own future endeavour." He smiled politely.

We followed his nude bottom across the room, his huge ball sac waggling back and forth as he moved.

We were ushered through a small door and were relieved to be out of the noise as the door closed behind us.

"Please sit." Our naked guide indicated a couch. "I am Henri Beaufort, your host for this evening." He sat opposite us and removed his mask.

"Thank you for the invitation."

"I have heard a lot about you from a mutual acquaintance to whom you have shared your vision for Exhibitionism and Voyeurism. I am interested hearing more about your plans and may be willing to help in some way."

"That would be great sir." I replied surprised and somewhat amazed. I had recognised the name Henri Beaufort and knew he was involved in a number of big manufacturing companies. He had businesses both in England and Europe.

"Please call me Henri and feel free to remove your masks in here. Also perhaps it would be more comfortable to be clothed as we talk. I have robes." Henri stood and opened the cupboard producing three toweling robes. We donned them and sat. It was a relief to have his manhood covered and no longer a distraction.

For the next hour we discussed our plans and ideas and found Henri to be full of helpful information. His warm personality put as at ease as we shared with him. Finally he handed us his card saying he would be in touch as we progressed to help where he could.

Leaving the room we were bubbling with excitement and our faces must have showed it because David and Olivia noticed immediately when we approached them.

"Good time with Henri then?" David said already knowing the answer.

"He's such a charming man, and he fucks like a little stallion!" Olivia giggled and put her arm around Toni.

"He's huge!" Toni whispered at Olivia and giggled too.

"Do you suddenly feel a little emasculated Max?" David joked looking at me with a mock frown.

"Neither of you have anything to worry about." Olivia grinned. "Am I right Toni?"

"I don't see anything to complain about." She replied looking mischievously at both David and my cocks.

"Thank you my dear." David looked at Toni and winked. She blushed and looked so cute.

Olivia took Toni's hand. "We're going to find our costumes." They both headed toward the tables where clothes had been left.

It was two in the morning when we finally arrived back at our hotel. All of us were tired and sexually spent so went straight to bed. The adjoining door not used for a second night.

Toni and I slept soundly and it was nine o'clock before we stirred. Just as I was about to take a shower there was a knock on the door from David and Olivia's room. I opened the door on our side and saw David standing there in his boxers.

"Olivia would like you to join her in the shower. So I thought I might shower here with Toni. If that is alright with you two?" He smiled.

I glanced back into the room at Toni. She grinned and raised her eyebrows enthusiastically.

I moved aside and ushered David into the room.

"Breakfast in ninety minutes," he said as he passed patting my shoulder.

Sex with Olivia was pleasurable and she was a sensitive and giving lover. Her tongue could do things that I hadn't imagined and we had the best oral sex ever before gently making love to our mutual satisfaction. Toni also indicated that her time with David was enjoyable and said she wouldn't rule out a foursome in the future.

We returned to London and took some time to assess all the latest information we had gathered before finally settling on our plan.

Firstly the warehouse had to be converted into a pleasant environment. We had the whole place rewired and plumbed. The walls were plastered and decorated in dark neutral tones. Splashes of colour were used via wall art and seating choices. We had an entrance foyer with access to the main room plus stairs up to the revamped mezzanine floor, where a small office and lounge were built.

The main focus was on the two enclosed rooms we had built in the centre of the downstairs space. They were 10 foot square and eight foot apart. Three sides of each room had huge one way glass panels fitted. On the inside they were mirrors but from outside they were like windows. Doors at the far end were the only access and they lead to private shower rooms and a small lounges. Each room was decorated plainly with the feature being a large super-size king bed in the middle. A padded recliner chair and a sex swing were the only other pieces of furniture in the enclosed spaces. Automatic curtains were installed for each glass panel.

For voyeuring each room had tiered seating on two sides positioned in front of the glass panels set up like a home theatre. Forty seats for each room. The third glass sides between the two rooms were left as standing space for around fifteen people. The whole set up was quite intimate and made good use of the space.

The other side of the makeover revolved around the camera and sound setup. Each of the glass viewing rooms had three camera's focused on what was going to happen inside. Two other cameras were set up behind the viewing chairs. I had been out shopping and updated the remote controls on the cameras so we has better, movement and zooming capacity. The camera's weren't hidden and seeing them was part of overall strategy. The rooms where soundproof from the outside and microphones would transfer every intimate sound into the viewing area. We put our control and editing console in the upstairs office.

During the renovation we'd also had a door installed between the office and our apartment next door. It was discreetly hidden in a cupboard and went through to our walk in closet.

The front of the warehouse had been left alone and it still looked like a regular storage building with the exception of a small sign above the door reading ... The 'V' Club.

All in all it took four months to complete and get ready for our opening. We had created a web site and Henri and David had been kind enough to direct acquaintances they knew to visit the site. Also Jenny had a number of contacts whom she let know. We were clear with everyone that we didn't want to be exclusive to those who were well off financially ... solo mums like Jenny and younger couples were also our targeted market. The only prerequisite we had was all members must be discrete and value others privacy. A questionnaire on the website was helpful in determining people's attitudes and also the sexual preference ... exhibitionist, voyeur or both!

We didn't want to charge a membership fee or pay for the entertainment. This was to be a cash free club. Both Henri and David impressed on us that some form of payment had to be made to make people realise that this wasn't something to abuse or take for granted. Henri came up with a donation plan. Each member would be expected to give a yearly donation to one of a number of charities we listed on the website. We considered a number of ways to set amounts for donations but finally settled on ten thousand pounds a year. A sponsorship page was also set up where the more well off members could help those unable to make the whole commitment. Toni would monitor those situations.

As for our own income I had picked up part time work in software development for one of Henri's subsidiaries and it paid well. Toni was intending to get some gigs in local pubs for some experience and spending money. Of course we still had quite a nest egg in savings but wanted to keep that for a rainy day.

Our goal for The 'V' Club was to be open two nights a month, show casing four exhibitions each night for up to fifty guests per evening.

I thought the hard part would be getting people to display themselves in front of a live audience for nothing more that the thrill of it. I was wrong! We had our first nights exhibitionists in just a few weeks, Jenny insisting on being one of them. It had helped that each guest would receive an edited video of their action. These videos were only available to the exhibiters and they were our way of saying thank you.

Toni and I knew we couldn't run the nights by ourselves so we obtained help. Our first recruit was suggested by Olivia and David. Their cleaner Gabby. It seemed that Gabby had cleaned up for them after a number of small sex parties at their house. Olivia had confided in her about the unusual gatherings and Gabby had been happy to help clean afterwards. They asked if she was happy to be our cleaner on the nights we were open at the club and she agreed. Our policy of not paying anyone at the club was overcome by Toni and I employing her to clean our own apartment and paying her a good rate. She then volunteered her time at the club. Our second recruit was Emma our friend from Deanwell school. We had both enjoyed intimate time with her last year and still meet occasionally for overnight liaisons. Emma was still at university in the city and worked part time. We knew she would be a good front of house person and above all we could trust her. To our good fortune she was also sharing a flat with a guy who could help out with security. His name was Darrell and he and Emma were having casual sex. In bed they would make a unique sight, her being five foot three and petite while he was six foot eight and weighed 260 pounds. Our other member of the team was Jackson. He and I had been friends for a number of years and he'd been working as a freelance video journalist until a car accident had put an end to that career. His leg was damaged and he now had trouble walking. Currently editing wedding videos he was in in his own words ... "almost dying of boredom," so he jumped at the chance to be our onsite videographer.