The Hidden Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Filming naked people having it off, you have given me a new lease on life." He'd shouted down the phone in his broad Scots accent when we talked. All he wanted in payment was a packet of chips and a constant supply of diet coke.

David and Olivia promised their help as well. Jenny also asked to be involved when she wasn't being an exhibitionist.

Chapter Three -- THE 'V' Club

We initially accepted sixty two members of all ages and demographics. Our oldest were a sixty two year old couple and the youngest was twenty one. (Technically Toni was younger but she wasn't classed as a member.) Five of those new members were going to join our other exhibitionists, giving it their all in the glass walled rooms or 'dens' as we had dubbed them.

Our rules and guidelines were sent out in a members only webpage. We didn't want to have too many rules but still there were some non-negotiables in being allowed to attend.

1. Everyone must wear a mask, exhibitionists and voyeurs alike.

2. Members were not to share details of the club or its members to anyone.

3. Members privacy and anonymity was requested and expected.

4. Voyeurs were allowed to engage in modest foreplay but no sex was allowed. The nights were not sex parties.

5. Touching others without permission was not permitted.

Simple rules that we expected to be honoured.

A week before opening night we sent invitations out. The clubs address was included. As sex was not an option on the premises a dress code of smart casual was given.

The day of opening night was frantic. It was all hands on deck making the place look spic and span. We had everything ready to go by five o'clock which gave us a couple of hours to worry before the first members arrived. Toni was so nervous she went to have a lie down in the apartment.

Our first to arrive were the nights entertainers. We had small rooms at the back of the 'dens' where they could get ready. Each act would follow the last with only a ten minute time gap for viewers to shift positions. We would swap 'dens' each act so the previous one could be cleaned. Gabby would change the bed sheets and clean up while the curtains were drawn.

Members started to fill the club over the next thirty minutes. All arrived wearing masks as requested and their invitations were checked at the door by our impressive doorman Darrell before Emma made them feel welcome in the foyer.

At nine o'clock Toni and I greeted our guests.

"Ladies and Gentlemen thank you for your company this evening. We are delighted you have joined us for our first night at The 'V' Club. Now, for all our pleasure, I introduce our first exhibitionists. Mr and Mrs G."

The curtains to 'den' number one opened and the gathering of voyeurs clapped as our new venture began!

Mr and Mrs G were a couple from south London, he was a financial advisor and she a homemaker. They were both thirty six years old and had two young children at home. This information was supposed to be known by only to Toni and myself. So we were surprised to get a call from Olivia asking if they had been accepted for a one of our live sessions. It appeared that the couple were known to her and she had threesomed with them at a party the previous year. They'd kept in touch and Mrs G had confessed to applying during a recent luncheon date. We were already thinking of choosing them to be our first exhibitors as they seemed charming in our online pre audition and it helped that they were both good looking. Olivia had confirmed our choice and assured us they would be able to fill their thirty minute slot with some good foreplay and sex.

So tonight they entered the 'den' as our first couple, holding hands and looking very nervous. Toni glanced at me and I could tell we were thinking the question. Could they really go ahead with it?

Mrs G looked around the room, drew a deep breath and then smiled at her husband. It was an absolutely brilliant start, she showed both vulnerability and resolve.

"Showtime." I whispered to Toni. She took my hand in hers and smiled.

Our couple started by slowly undressing one another then touching through their underwear, taking things nice and slow.

I glanced up at the audience and could see only smiles in the dim light.

Mrs G knelt and removed her partners underwear revealing a nice semi erect uncut cock. She licked the tip before running her tongue along the length of the growing appendage. Then taking it in her mouth she began to fellate him.

Sitting next to one of the glass panels only a matter feet from the two lovers was so exciting. The fact they couldn't see us but knew we were there was even more of a turn on.

Before long they were both naked on the bed, Mr G returning the oral favour by parting his wife's legs and using his tongue to please her. The view was a little restricted but there was no denying the pleasure he was giving as Mrs G moved her hips in unison with his actions. It became obvious that she was building to orgasm and when he inserted a finger inside her she became even more aroused.

"Oh yes, cum you beauty!" One of the voyeuring onlookers exclaimed. Giving voice to what we were all wanting to see.

"I want to cum, I want to cum!" Mrs G lustfully declared as if almost reading our minds.

Mr G increased his pace with both tongue and finger, finally taking her to a place of no return. She climaxed with a guttural cry, her body arching upward as uncontrollable convulsions overtook her body.

The voyeurs broke into spontaneous applause as they emotionally rode the orgasm with her.

As her climax subsided our male player worked his way up the bed until his cock neared the outer lips of the still pulsing pussy. With her hand, Mrs G grasped his throbbing penis and guided it to the wet opening. He pushed forward, the pressure slipping him between her soaked lips. She arched her back to help him enter and inch by inch he disappeared into the opening. They fucked slowly at first his hands roaming over her upper body causing her already erect nipples to grow even bigger. As the tension in her body returned she once again voiced her desire to cum. They changed position to doggy and he obliged her request by increasing the pace at which is engorged cock was thrusting into her. We could hear his ball sack slapping against her ass as each stroke filled her completely.

The audience was cheering them on as the finale approached. When it came both of them cried out with enraptured joy and relief. He shuddering as his spasming cock emptied inside her and she was once again overcome with orgasmic convulsions.

To Toni and my utter astonishment the voyeurs stood and applauded raucously as the curtains were drawn on our exhausted couple. We smiled and joined the applause!

After announcing a ten minute gap between the next act, Toni and I went into the dressing room to see Mr and Mrs G.

Our very first exhibitionists were sprawled out on the small couch ... both were smiling. Mrs G had a towel under her and we could see her swollen pussy was dripping with a combination of her juices and his cum. Neither made a move to cover up their sweaty nakedness.

"That was amazing!" Toni gushed with a big smile.

"Did we hear clapping at the end?" Mr G asked with a puzzled look.

"Standing ovation!" I replied "You've made a lot of people out there very happy."

"Wow! I can't believe that." Mrs G was positively glowing as her smile beamed back at us. "It was the best experience I think I've ever had, knowing all of those people were watching us. I mean I'm a housewife, I make school lunches and drive kids to sports. This is not what I'm supposed to do ... I feel so ... uninhibited right now and I'm loving it!"

"You've never looked so sexy." Mr G declared looking lovingly across at his wife.

"Oh babe, I love you," she replied moving closer so they could embrace.

"Take some time to shower and unwind then enjoy the rest of the evening. We are so grateful to have you here tonight." I said sincerely, as we left them to it.

We slipped through the door and into the dressing room of the next group waiting to flaunt themselves for the waiting crowd. An all-girl threesome. Jenny was sitting in a chair braiding the hair of one of her friends. They had decided to call themselves 'ABC' for the evening and each sported a letter on their upper arm. The three ladies couldn't have been any different. Jenny who had the 'A' letter was a tanned slim blonde with an athletic figure. Her friend getting the braid was labelled 'B' and she had jet black hair and stark white skin which was 50% covered in tattoos. Animals and flowers seemed to be her ink of choice. The third member of their trio was 'C'. She had dark skin and I guessed had West Indian heritage, her figure was fuller with larger breasts and wide hips. All of them were wearing black masks, matching bra and panty sets, garter belts and stockings. They looked fantastic.

"Everything ready ladies?" I inquired.

"So excited, I'm dripping wet already." Jenny replied with a wicked grin

"I'm just afraid we won't match up to the first couple, they were so hot." The woman marked 'B' said nervously.

"You will be so different, it'll be great." Toni said reassuringly. "I wish I could join, you look so hot."

"Maybe next time baby." Jenny winked back.

We wished them many happy orgasms as they made their way into their 'den.'

Minutes later I announced 'ABC' as our second group of exhibitionists for the evening.

Girl on girl action is always sexy and appreciated by both males and females. Our trio tonight was no exception. The crowd were already warmed up from our first act and the tension and excitement ramped up even further as the second 'den' became a voyeurs paradise.

The trio started by slowly and seductively removing each-others underwear, casting the flimsy pieces of lingerie into the corner of the room. They licked, sucked and fondled each other's breasts, while hands descended to stroke and caress between open legs.

Lying on the bed they formed a daisy chain. Each with one leg raised giving open access to tongues and lips. Fingers were inserted into both pussies and assholes resulting in a writhing mess of hot flesh as they bought each other to orgasm.

The ladies used the swing next with 'C' being the one to mount the straps and sit with her legs spread wide open. Jenny reached into a small bag she had hidden beside the bed and presented a large black latex dildo. 'B' used her mouth to wet the surface and it became slick with her saliva. It was shaped like a penis but instead of being a strap-on it was double ended and held in place by inserting it into Jenny's vagina. It made her look like she had a large black cock. Positioning herself in front of the swing she pulled 'C' closer to the waiting wet appendage.

We watched as Jenny steadily inserted the thick dildo deeper and deeper into 'C' penetrating her as she lay back in the swing. It slipped in until we could see it was probing fully inside. On each withdrawal the pussy lips bulged as they tried to grip and hold the pleasuring intruder.

Jenny started to fuck her friend with a slow rhythmic motion, pulling the dildo out each time until only the tip remained before returning it from where it came. She increased he pace as 'C' started to give verbal instructions of what she wanted in what would be called vulgar language in any other setting. "B' was pushing the swing from behind, with one hand on 'C's bottom and the other inside her own pussy.

When 'C's orgasm came it was shattering and she slumped back on the straps, exhausted. Jenny paused for a moment to let her get her breath and then resumed thrusting for another couple of minutes enjoying the continuing pleasure it was giving both of them.

The final part of their little show was Jenny spreading her legs in her famous splits position while 'B' plunged the dildo into her until she gave a loud cry of exultation resulting in a squirting orgasm. "B's face and breasts taking a soaking from the warm liquid.

Again our voyeurs applauded as the curtains were drawn on our second act. When the lights were turned up it was clear that more fondling and foreplay had occurred while watching. Bulges in the men's trousers and dishevelled rosy cheeked women were everywhere. No-one cared they were all enjoying themselves.

Another short interval ensued and people refreshed their drinks from the self-serve bar or relieved themselves in the toilets.

We had decided that the third exhibitor each evening would be a short solo or mutual masturbation taking a ten minute time slot. A forty year old couple had been chosen for this evening. As the curtains opened to reveal the couple we noticed a number of our voyeurs knew who the masked couple were. We were aware they frequented the sex party scene in the city so it wasn't surprising they were recognised. But it wasn't a facial recognition it was there unusual body parts that our viewers had seen before.

Mr T had a massive penis ... it was at least twelve inches long and must have been eight inches in girth. It stuck out from his body like a small baseball bat. He was lying on the bed with a full erection and it was impressive! His partner Mrs T had her own claim to fame ... a huge clitoris. Looking like a small tent as the hood covered her penis shaped clit. It had to be at least two inches high sitting above a large lipped shaved pussy.

Both Toni and I looked in disbelief, neither of had seen anything like this couple before ... even in porn videos.

They lay side by side and started to masturbate. Occasionally they would swap to manipulating each other and in those instances Mrs T would have to use both hands to even get a grip on Mr T's cock. We could tell he was holding back until she was ready to cum. When her hips left the bed and she moaned loudly he knelt in front of her and they came together... her huge clit pulsing and his cock sending streams of hot cum all over her stomach and breasts. They were powerful orgasms and greatly appreciated by the onlooking voyeurs.

Just before the curtains closed the couple smiled at one another and kissed. A nice final moment.

Our last act for the evening was a young couple. He was twenty seven and she just twenty. They had dubbed themselves Robin and Marion and wore appropriate Robin Hood and Maid Marion costumes. She was adorable in her little green outfit and you could tell even through the mask that she was incredibly beautiful. He was a muscular guy and it was obvious that gym visits were high on his list of daily to dos. Once they had removed their costumes we could really see the couple in all their naked glory. Marion was indeed a gorgeous young women, her small perky breasts were topped by cute erect nipples that stuck out like raspberries. Her long blonde hair flowed down her back stopping just short of her small perfectly rounded bottom. A small wisp of blonde hair topped a shaved pussy from which two pink lips cheekily poked out. On top of all that her smile was radiant and yet mischievous. Robin was like a Greek god, his muscles toned and shaped. He had a mop of dark brown hair above but was totally bare below. The shaved look making his penis look even more impressive. He had an air of confidence but didn't seem too cocky.

It was obvious they has been practising for tonight's exhibition. They produced an almost choreographed routine. His strength and her flexible body resulted in some jaw dropping positions that had the audience gasping with awe. Marion was also multi orgasmic and seemed to flow from one to another in less than a minute. Her eyes rolling back as she shuddered her way thru each climax. Robin was also a bit of a multi cum guy ... he pulled out at least twice and shot streams of semen over the bed and floor. His final orgasm was over Marion's face and she was literally covered in in his warm sticky jizz. To her credit she managed a smile at the end before the curtains closed.

It was one hell of a night and a huge success.

As each of our exhibitionists left we thanked them again and let them know that their edited video would be sent as soon as completed and it would include the voyeurs reaction to their amazing shows. We had previously assured them all that the videos were private and would never be seen by anyone outside of our staff. Not even other members could get copies.

Twenty minutes later our last patrons left and we closed the doors.

Gabby had gone earlier and was going to come back on Monday and help with the cleaning.

"My husband's going to get the shagging of his life when I get home. My panties are so fucking wet!" She laughed as she left.

"Wow! What a fucking night bro," was Jackson's reaction to the evening. "I got some of the best shots with those camera's man. The videos are going to be so fucking hot. Pity you aren't starting a pay to view porn channel, you'd make a fortune."

He promised to come in early next week and do the editing. But right now he was going home for a wank!

Darrell had an assignment due the next day so he left as well. I promised to give Emma a ride back to their flat.

That left just Toni, Emma, David, Olivia and myself. We had a few drinks and lounged around. It was clear that all of us were horny and the sexual tension obvious.

'Fuck it. We all know what we want right now." I finally put voice to what we were all thinking.

"I would give anything for a cock in my pussy right now!" Olivia declared her voice almost demanding.

"Same" Toni agreed.

"What about you Emma?" I asked smiling at her.

"I took my panties off an hour ago and had a finger up my pussy most of the time since. But you know me, a finger is never going to be enough." She spread her legs and her dress rode up her thighs revealing a very wet and swollen labia.

"There's no point in even asking you David." I joked. "The bulge in your pants tells all."

"I am but a man of simple needs." He shrugged and grinned.

"All over to ours then." Toni said and stood up. "Last one with their clothes on doesn't get to cum though." She quipped and took off running for the stairs.

It was a silly thing to say but after looking at each other for a few seconds we all raced off after her shedding as many of our clothes as we could while running. By the time we'd all squeezed into the cupboard and through the hidden door to our wardrobe we were all naked.

The next few hours resulted in a pretty good time and I'm sure if there had been an audience we'd have been given a standing ovation!

The end

Don't forget to vote and as always constructive critique and comments welcome.