The Hidden Winter Solstice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figure we'll just borrow the purity pool from the humans." She says.

"Sounds like a great idea to me." Geldreft chimes in and lifts his glass for a toast.

Fesnar stands on his hind legs, his wolf appearance melts away to reveal a human with skin of dark chocolate brown. The dark orange-yellow wolf eyes remain and his hair is curly, close to his scalp. His ears have a slight point to them which Ashon makes him aware of. He begins to focus on making them closer to human but Themina and Uvo suggests he keep them pointy. He takes their suggestion and the wine from Themina. Uvo and Valerie grow to the size of humans. It is the first time the group has seen Valerie not in her natural state. She is much taller than they expected, and curvy for a fairy.

Themina is the first to say she was expecting her to look elf like rather than human, nevertheless, she compliments Valerie on her appearance. Valerie waves her hand above her head. The shiny silvery hair, which is the length of her body, twirls into a 6' long single braid thicker than rope and it wraps into a bun on top of her head. The sparkle of her amethyst eyes light up the dark. The golden light continues to radiate from her skin, just not as bright as in her fairy form.

Uvo is the opposite of Valerie. Dark wavy short hair, her umber eyes a bit larger than humans and her tawny brown skin does not glow yet appears smoother than silk. Her body is dainty except for the wide heavy looking breasts that sit proudly on her chest. She catches the men eyeing her chest in wonderment rather than with lascivious intentions.

"What?" Finally she asks.

"Um... Aren't those a little too... um..."

"Insanely enormous." Geldreft's roar of laughter cuts off Fesnar's polite address of Uvo's breasts, "I don't think the humans are going to be able to handle those, I on the other hand..." Geldreft's smile is full of hunger. His smile is confirmation that she has made the correct choice to entice the human males. She wonders if she'll draw the attention of females too.

"I've heard human males love big breasts. The bigger the better." Ashon comments looking at her own, weighing them in her hands.

"Good. Those men aren't going to know what hit them." Uvo says with a lusty moan.

"I guess I am in trouble." Themina announces looking down her blouse.

"C'mon enough talk, let's toast to the winners of the Granting." Geldreft cheers.

"Winners of the Granting!" Their yell echoes in the forest.

They sip the wine slowly, savoring the sweet and spicy taste. Also, it is wise to sip the elven wine. The drink is potent enough to cause inebriation in seconds after drinking it like a shot of booze. Sipping brings enjoyment on a level no other beverage can and very few can handle more than one glass, including elves.

"Which test was the most difficult for each of you in the Granting ceremony?" Thenor asks.

"Empathy." Themina immediately speaks up, "After hearing the humans are destroying the world and we are going to outlive them but the world will be mess if we don't go through the ritual... My mind went blank, my emotions froze."

"Then how did you pass?" Asks Valerie.

"Actually I believe my shock saved me. It gave me time to absorb the truth and my first feeling was we need to save the world."

"On that note, apparently our companionship is the first to have three extremely rarities." Valerie comments, "Brother and sister, an elemental and..."

"I know, a virgin." Fesnar finishes for Valerie and points to himself.

"By Pan's horns! Really, Fesnar!" Geldreft says with excitement and leaps to Fesnar, puts his arm around the young wolf, "Oh kid, let me tell of the greatest pleasures in this universe. Wine, you need good stuff like what Themina has." he holds up his glass, "mounds of gold and the greatest, feeling a woman's moist essence orgasm around your mighty cock."

"Ewww... Let's not get graphic." Valerie shivers in displeasure at Geldreft's last comment.

From the corner of her eye, Themina glimpses at her chuckling brother with abhorrence and chastises him, "Do you find Geldreft's crudity amusing, little brother? I expect better of you."

"In manner of speaking, yes dear sis but further amusing is the prudish comment from a fairy of the Dark Eros." Thenor wickedly smiles.

Everyone, including his sister, turns to Valerie. They're surprised to have an extraordinary fairy among them. She should've been listed among the rarities of the companionship. Geldreft leaves Fesnar to pace around Valerie while stroking his dark curly beard. Uvo joins him until Valerie tells them to back off. Themina knows her brother's magic is strong among elves and fairy folk but she does not believe he used magic to discover Valerie's secret. Obviously Valerie did not want it known, otherwise at the companionship introduction the council of the elders would have mentioned it.

"Alright. I am of the Dark Eros Fairies." Valerie confesses.

"How did I not notice this?" Geldreft grumbles.

"Can we see your wings?" Ashon asks excitedly.

Her hands rise above her head as large Monarch butterfly like wings unravel behind her. The outsides of her wing are black with red circles lined around the edges. The insides of her wings are adorn with intricate patterns in red and black.

"So it's true." Ashon points to Valerie's wings. Some of the red circles have a black heart while others have various sexual positions.

"Correct me if I am wrong Valerie, each circle contains a heart until you bring your sexual partner to a near death experience through orgasm?" Themina questions.

"Yes. Then it is replaced with the sexual position we were in when they went beyond their threshold of ecstasy." Valerie adds.

"You can try to kill me anytime, babe." Geldreft roars again with laughter and finishes his wine then suggests to Fesnar, "Lose your virginity to Valerie."

"No, Geldreft. You know the ritual rules, no sex among the companions until after the ritual begins." Valerie smiles toward Fesnar who tries to hide his erection, "As you can imagine, my toughest test was of the heart. Dark Eros fairies are not the purest of among the fairies but I knew if my father could do it, then I could." She says proudly.

"Mine too." Geldreft admits, "When the branch of the dead Singing Tree pierced my heart, I panicked for a moment then said, what the hell. Apparently I was purer than I thought."

"Aren't you a fourth generation of companion?" Thenor asks and notices the suspicious glance Geldreft gives him.

"Yes. My great grandfather, grandfather, my father and myself. I thought for sure they would pressure me to participate in the Granting but they did not. They simply said it was up to me but they did wave their spoils of the companionship in front of me."

"How about you Uvo?" Asks Valerie.

"You won't believe me." She smiles slyly.

"None of them." Thenor explains, "Pixies are the best at the Granting tests, that is why they have a private contest among them to see who goes to the Granting ceremony. You're also fourth generation, right?"

Everyone, even his sister, begins to eye Thenor with suspicion. The companions feel there is no reason for him to know everything about them unless he has ulterior motives. He laughs off their suspicious gaze then snaps his finger. A small backpack appears by his feet, there are scrolls in backpack with each of their names. The companions voice their disapproval of Thenor spying on them. His sister snaps her fingers, the scrolls catch flame and are soon nothing more than ashes riding the wind.

"I was not spying, I was merely learning about you." Thenor offers.

"Why?" Uvo snaps.

"Simple. I do not know them, therefore it's wiser to know what they are capable of rather than discovering their strengths as one of them tries to kill me." Thenor explains.

"Brother, the council has giving each of them their blessing and trust, it should be good enough for you." Themina says in a motherly tone.

"Better to err on the side of caution then wake in the celestial heavens, sister." Thenor retorts.

"Fair enough, let's go have sex with humans." Geldreft announces.

"By the way Grimstone, what did you want to say to us?" Themina asks feeling slightly guilty for interrupting him with the Elf Berry Wine.

He shows them a medallion, "When the ritual begins, this will allow me take a form pleasant to the humans. Also if I wish, the female I am paired with may choose my appearance." His voice is deep with the sound of stone grinding on stone.

"Your appearance is secondary." Geldreft offers.

"Secondary to what?" Valerie's eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"His cock of course." Geldreft says in an incredulous manner.

"Don't listen to his ill advice, Grimstone. Let the lady decide." Themina counters Geldreft.

"Ha! Spoken like an uppity woman." Geldreft sneers.

They are close to the edge of the clearing, their steps become cautious and slow. There is smoke coming from the snow covered chimney and the light from the windows pierce the blackness the night brings in the forest. Silhouettes move to and fro. Collectively they stop just past the security of the forest trees, each may have their own thoughts at the moment but their reservations on dealing with humans are the same. Can they trust the humans?

Noel is the first to spy the fairy folk. "Fuck! Who is going to get the rock guy?"

The rest of the group hurries to the window, trying to spy the motley crew between the snow flurries.

"Well Phillip, there is your dainty fairy lady." Carol says dryly.

"How am I supposed to have sex with such a little thing?" He asks. "See something you like, Carol?" He is hoping that his wife is not interested in any of them.

"Oh, yeah, I see him." Carol looks at the Elf. He appears to be the opposite of her husband, soft and tender. She is enamored with his long amber hair. She wonders what it would be like to nibble on those pointy ears.

"Holy hell! Is that a big fucking wolf?" Clark exclaims putting his face closer to the glass.

Morrigan feels a shiver race through her body as she looks at the wolf. There is something beautiful and terrifying about the huge wolf.

"What are those things? Goats?" Clark inquires.

"I believe they are a faun and a satyr." Dean informs him. "A faun's beauty is legendary."

"I can't wait to see her up close. But I don't want to be impaled either." Clark tells him.

Patrick spies winged figures. He wonders if their dainty little fairy bodies can handle him. "So what's up with the fairies? One is bigger than the other. I'm not up for messing around with underage girls be they fairies or human."

"I believe the small one is a pixie and the larger one is a fairy. Chances are we are the underage ones for them. We may be dealing with beings who are hundreds of years old."

"Dean, the wise, appears to have all the knowledge as usual." Joy says with a lifted eyebrow. "Anyway if my husband gets the fairy, I get the rock man. I'm used to dealing with large appendages." She gives a sly smile to her husband and then bumps him with her ass.

Patrick's eyes and smile widen at his wife's apparent pleasure at the mere thought of that humongous rock man.

"What are they waiting for?" Phillip growls his displeasure. His wife smirks at his caveman antics. Carol knows when Phillip is denied sex he gets really grouchy. "UUURRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!" He roars.

Clark mimics Phillip by beating his chest, "Me angry Italian cave man. Me need stick my mighty sausage in something wet and tight. Me go out there and get those weak fairy folk."

Phillip's head whips around and he snarls at Clark and walks out the door. Carol shakes her head.

"What in the hell does he think he is going to do against those creatures?" The dubious question comes from Joy.

Dean shrugs a shoulder. "Have some sort of mighty staring contest?"

Morrigan snorts then quickly covers her mouth. Dean turns to her and smiles, glad that she is not too scared to laugh.

Noel gasps when she sees the fairy folk start advancing. Phillip stays there frozen in the snow as they pass him with a chuckle. Themina smacks him on the ass. "Slow down there big boy." She winks and they all let out a holler.

As the fairy folk walk in the house, the rest of the inhabitants turn their heads at the same time watching them walk in. Noel gasps again when the doorway somehow opens wide to allow entrance of the massive rock man. His steps make the ground shake.

"Uh, we have to go purify ourselves so that we don't pass on any fairy folk STDs or have any unwanted pregnancies." Themina tells the frozen humans. The men suddenly perked up when they learn condoms are unnecessary due to the purification process. The humans do not know both male and female fairy folk are capable of controlling their bodies to produce children when they choose. When they are all out of sight, Carol runs outside to retrieve her mighty warrior.

After the purification concludes, they join their temporary mates for the ritual and go outside to walk to their designated points. The humans remain warm in the presence of the fairy folk. The couples stand around the cabin in matching points of a compass. A stone podium with a scroll on top it raises in front of them. Each of the fairy folk unravel the scroll, the humans see ancient symbols and words in another language.

"Hmmm... I think we have the wrong scroll." Announces Geldreft, "There's only a simple sentence. Is there like chants and spells we're supposed to do?"

"Geldreft, have a little faith in our elders, please. Did your family not go through the same process?" Valerie says.

"I guess." He grumbles and clears his throat and nods to Noel. He lets his eyes linger on the sweet blonde as he plays out all the things he wants to do sexual to her taunt body. Together they read, "We of the north point swear to protect and nurture this forest."

Their stone glows with many runes and a glittery silver light like starry dust. It swirls around them both. To their surprise, Geldreft begins to change. His legs become human and the fur covering his body thins out to appear human like as well. The curly beard shrinks closer to his face, showing Noel he is actually handsome. His horns remain, which turns Noel on even more. Geldreft looks at his transformation and gasps in panic. His hand reaches down to grasp his cock and breathes a sigh of relief. Noel slyly looks downs to see Geldreft holding a sizeable cock. She lets her mind wonder on all the possible positions she can enjoy with a cock his size.

Patrick sees Geldreft's transformation and tries to read his scroll. He is anxious to see what his glowing little fairy is going to look like as a human. The words revert back to magical symbols and runes he cannot read. He looks to Valerie for an explanation.

"My guess is we have to go in order clockwise." She tells him.

"In order, huh?" His eyes widen. "We're the Northwest point! That means we're last!"

"Guess what honey, I am next." Joy teases him. She is as anxious as her husband. She hears a deep stone grinding sound come from Grimstone and laughs when she understands Grimstone is chuckling. Together Joy and Grimstone say their pledge and watch their stone emit the same light as the north stone.

"Joy, please take this." He hands her the medallion

"What's this for?" She asks.

"You may choose the appearance of the man that you wish to have sex with." He informs her.

"Thanks, I am honored but I wouldn't know what appearance will make you feel comfortable." Joy declines his offer in fear she may offend him and she wants to start out on a good level with him.

Noel giggles, "I know, David Beckham."

Joy and holds Grimstone's massive stone finger, "Surprise me."

Closing his eyes, he decides to put his faith in the land and forest like he always does. The stone becomes flesh, turning sepia in color, a reddish brown. He shrinks down until he is a foot taller than her. The body ripples as muscles form all over. She notices he is just as muscular as Phillip yet much taller. Straight dark silky hair flows from his head and cascades down his wide shoulders to his mid back. The round stone face changes, his cheek bones become prominent and narrow down to a cleave chin. He opens his ebony eyes to see Joy is very pleased with his appearance.

"The land has chosen me as Dineh." He smiles.

"You can thank the land for me." She coos.

After reading their scroll, Mori watches Fesnar become human. The dark orange-yellow wolf eyes lock on to her and she feels nervous excitement as a slight twinge of pleasure pulses between her legs. He is handsome with that edge of danger about him like those bad boys good girls are attracted to. His dark brown skin looks sweet and delicious to Mori. She amazes herself by wondering if his chocolate bar below is as tasty as it looks.

Thenor disrobes for Carol before reading their scroll. She finds his smoothness erotic and enticing her fingers to run along his body to see if he is smoother than satin. Besides the hair on his head, he has a small patch above his not so small erection. The downy patch is well manicured, she wonders if that is natural for elven men or if Thenor somehow anticipated what she desire.

Clark wets his lips in anticipation of the Faun's transformation. Secretly ever since he laid his eyes on Ashon, a lust burned in him to take hold of her short gazelle like horns while he pounds her from behind. He hopes she gets to keep her horns after her transformation. His wishes comes trues, her horns remain and the fur upon her legs disappears and hooves become feet. Her legs are toned like that of a gymnast and he cannot wait to feel wrapping around his body.

Themina tortures Dean by claiming she cannot read the scroll nude unless he removes her clothes for her. Without hesitation, Dean removes each article of clothing as if he is worshipping a goddess. He resists the carnal thoughts of kissing and nibbling on her flesh. She slows him down and everyone hears Patrick's grumbling.

"C'mon! Save it for inside."

"Yes Themina, I am in agreement with the human man." Geldreft growls.

"The art of pleasing a woman is lost on you savages and when I say savages, I mean men." She lectures then reads her scroll.

"Whatever sis." Thenor sighs in exasperation.

Phillip's pleasant smile tells Uvo she is on target with her human woman size appearance. He is in awe of the size of the breasts on her petite body. She floats above the ground without her wings, she rises herself high enough that her breasts are inches from Phillip's face.

"Finally!" Patrick shouts.

His jaw goes slack, leaving him gaping like man who has never seen a nude woman. Valerie is not the dainty fairy he was expecting, instead she is voluptuous woman who is slightly shorter than him. She appears able to handle him and then some. Her body is similar to Mori, yet she radiates with rare natural sexiness. She is that woman, the one who enters the room and all heads turn. Valerie giggles while using her slender finger to pick up his chin to close his mouth.

"Dam-yum." He says with a joy that causes the others to laugh.

The stones hum a soothing melody as they vibrate. The silvery light encases the cabin in a dome and they feel a loving and caring warmth. For them all, the beauty of the glittering dome is like seeing stars coming to earth to watch over the consummation of the ritual. The dome also protects them from outsiders and those with voyeuristic tendencies. The humans are astonished by the choral of voices coming from the trees, they sing in joy and praise them for honoring the ritual.

Tenderly Fesnar takes Mori's hand, he guides her toward the cabin. The howl of Geldreft startles everyone for a moment. Then they hear Noel shrieking in laughter. Geldreft has Noel on his back and she is holding on to a horn and spanking his ass to urge him into the cabin.