The High Cost of Admission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No - let me pour you some more wine..." purred Danielle's disembodied voice into the darkness of the museum, "with a body like that you can certainly take the calories..."

"You know all the girls at the office still lust after you don't you..," the voice teased, "wanting to know what you have on under your fancy suits... just like you want to know what I've got on under mine..."

"I can only imagine what you look like out of uniform," the sultry seductress continued her assault, "maybe you could send me a picture or two... you know... tonight before you go to sleep... it would certainly sweeten my dreams."

As the uncomfortable laughter that had accompanied the second e-mail began to grow to a crescendo - all to the absolute delight of the women present who were over the moon at seeing the continually confident Mrs. Parnell begin to get a little hot under her halter-top's sequined collar, Danielle attempted - as she had done so many times before - to reassert control of the situation.

"What is the meaning of this," she demanded to know with as much authority as possible but to no avail at all.

And then, as the laughter continued unabated, she spun around on her towering high heels to face the mortified Terry Sarano who was still seated next to her on stage.

"You," she shouted at him giving up the ghost of trying to deny that the voice just heard over the loudspeaker was hers, "you recorded our dinner conversation didn't you.. you freak."

As Terry proceeded to leap from his chair in order forcefully to deny Mrs. Parnell's charge - for, of course, he hadn't in fact recorded their conversation - the evening's histrionics only became more exaggerated. Forgetting as he bolted upright that his tight shorts had already suffered a tear in the back, Terry Sarano was as unprepared for the loud rip that accompanied his rise as he was for the resulting fall that his ruined shorts made quickly to his feet. Worse yet, in an effort to retrieve the very pictures that Danielle's voice had requested he take - a request which all present had now just heard again - Terry had agreed to wear under his shorts the very black jockstrap he had on in those pictures.

And so it was for a moment that silence again enveloped the crowd as Terry stood - both in person and in the e-mailed image that Anna Parnell had now caused to appear on the big screen in front of him - wearing only a naughty black jockstrap to cover his clearly raging manhood.

* * *

To: Danielle M. Parnell

From: Terry Sarano

Subject: Your package has arrived!

______________________________________________________________________

Sweet dreams D!

The Italian Stallion

.jpeg attached

______________________________________________________________________

* * *

Before the stunned live crowd was even able to erupt in laughter the voice of Danielle Marie Parnell, coming not from the live woman on stage but again being broadcast over the museum's loudspeakers, chimed in again.

"I always knew you were pathetic Terry but I never thought you'd sink to this level of perversion... how dare you," it began. "I really don't see any alternative but to go to the Harvard Board of Governors with this... I'm sorry but you need help."

As the live Terry Sarano remained gob-smacked on stage with his knees now together and his hands attempting to cover the growing problem between his legs, his disembodied voice came over the same speakers in response

"I don't know what came over me Danielle," the exasperated Sarano pleaded, "I'm so... "

Not surprisingly to anyone, the recorded voice of Danielle - as usual - interrupted.

"Shut up you washed-up loser," sniped Mrs. Parnell with complete disdain, "I don't want to hear it. You've always been weak and sickened me but this time at least I'll be able to use it. My son Will has applied to Harvard and unless you want to see your little strip show sent out to everyone you know he is going to get in - do you hear me?"

A collective gasp came over the live crowd.

"Of course Danielle," Terry's voice responded both terrified and relieved, "consider it done."

* * *

And that's when the floodgates of laughter most righteously opened with women, men, girls and boys alike guffawing at Danielle Marie Parnell being caught with her perfectly manicured hand in the cookie jar of her own private admissions scandal.

As Danielle momentarily froze, unsure on this occasion of exactly what to do next, the likes of Emily Duncan and Rebecca Ross were practically doubling over with laughter.

"Look at her up there," Rebecca almost shouted with glee, "little Miss I Have All the Answers has no idea what to do. She is mortified."

Katherine Wray in the meantime couldn't take her eyer off the humiliated Terry Sarano who - unable to make his way off the dais - was struggling to cover himself with what was left of his ruined shorts.

"Mom," came the voice of Will Parnell, cracking so he sounded more like a prepubescent boy than a man of nearly 6"4" tall, "is this true... did you blackmail Mr. Terry so that I could get into Harvard?"

Before Danielle - who now appeared to be in more than a little distress - could find the words to answer her son's query, a number of delicious subplots began to unfold.

"Looks like it's time to give up that captain's blazer," came the voice of Calum Duncan, the son of Emily Duncan and a senior teammate of Will's on the crew team who resented the arrogance of both the eldest Parnell child and his imperious mother.

"Yeah Parnell," chimed in Christian Tabash, another one of the seniors, "lose the blazer son... your days as our captain end now."

"Mom...," Will pleaded as he slowly removed his purple blazer in humiliation, "mommy... is it true?"

"Mommy," came a cry from one of the team's other rowers, what a wuss."

"Can you get me into Harvard mommy," came another.

Anna Parnell couldn't believe her luck. Her unstoppably loquacious mother was tongue-tied and her jerk of a brother was melting down. Time to turn up the heat.

After narrowing the two spot lights that now captured her mother and the still pant-less Terry Sarano, Anna caused another to shine on her clearly confused brother Will. Each looked spectacularly like a deer in the proverbial headlights. Next, she caused the e-mail that contained the salacious photo of Mr. Sarano to be replaced by a hastily typed slide she had just made that contained one of her arrogant mother's quotes from earlier in the evening.

* * *

"... let me just say that those who feel they're above the law... who think they needn't play by the rules... who believe that access is a function of money or contacts rather than plain old hard work... will always have that facade ripped away and be shown for who they truly are... cheaters and cowards."

* * *

The nearly giddy crowd - most of whom had no idea that the woman controlling the "entertainment" for the evening was Danielle Parnell's daughter - laughed even harder at the obvious discomfort the most recent slide was causing Danielle. Danielle in the meantime, her normal cool evaporating by the second, took verbal aim at person she now knew must be responsible for her current situation.

"Anna Parnell," she boomed, "you stop this right now young lady or so God as my witness you will be grounded for life."

Smiling to herself at the extreme embarrassment befalling her usually sanctimonious mother and cocksure brother, Anna answered Danielle's command by again playing her own voice back to her - this time from earlier in the night.

"So -," came the recorded voice of Danielle Parnell from the loudspeakers which Anna had turned up so as to get everyone's attention, "we're just about to the point in the evening that you've all been waiting for - the big unveiling."

In all the recent commotion, Emily Duncan had made her way to the side of the dais to where Mrs. Nicole Silver was having the best moment of an otherwise horrible day.

"I can't say I condone what you did Nicole," Emily began, "because I don't. But I don't approve of how she treated you in court today... it was outrageous and it was wrong. And while my apology may be somewhat cold comfort to you, I think I can offer you something else that will provide at least a bit of genuine solace."

Although Anna had no idea what Mrs. Duncan and Mrs. Silver were discussing, she could tell from the backstage camera to which she had access that the two women were in the process surreptitiously of slipping the weighted hooks of the large purple curtain that was to be lifted to unveil the team's new boat into the long chiffon train of her mother's elegant gown. Her mother hadn't played by the rules, she thought to herself - it was time to rip away her facade to show her for who she truly was.

Cueing up the music from 2001: A Space Odyssey, Anna Parnell began to expand the narrow spotlights she had focused individually on her mother, brother and Mr. Terry so that, within a few seconds, a much bigger spotlight captured the three of them, standing side by side mortified, and directly in front of the big purple curtain.

Speaking with purpose into the microphone on the translucent podium in front of her, Danielle attempted yet again to reassert control. Quickly, however, and to the continued delight of the audience and the strains of 2001, she realized that someone - no doubt Anna - had killed the power to her mic.

That fact and the general cacophony of music and crowd noise, had stolen from Mrs. Parnell the one moment she may have had to save herself from what came next. As the two big-screens astride the royal purple curtain began to flash the words "The Big Unveiling" in large purple letters on a bed of white, Anna Parnell from the her remote control panel slowly lifted that curtain to reveal - it would soon be clear - more than the boys' new racing shell.

"Mom," Will Parnell intoned swallowing hard as he realized that the train of his mother's glorious, deep purple, chiffon skirt was beginning to rise with the curtain.

"Shut up Will and let mommy think," Danielle curtly replied.

"But Danielle," pleaded Terry Sarano who now noticed the same thing as did the likes of Rebecca Ross, Katherine Wray, and the rest of the delirious crowd, "your gown... "

"What are you talking about you spineless wimp," Danielle snapped further losing her composure in front of these people upon whom she had perennially looked down. "My gown..."

And then Danielle too realized what was happening as she felt the light chiffon of her gorgeous dress rub against the backs of her long legs and realized that her hem was hooked to the rising curtain.

"My gown... oh my God... my gown is caught on the curtain... make it stop..," cried the once hyper-confident diva as - turning in place to attempt to detach the offending hooks - she gave the audience a view of the backs of her tanned, toned, thighs.

As the senior boys drank in the sight before them - loving along with every woman present that the tables had been turned on the snobby know-it-all who had made them all feel small or uncomfortable over the years - Danielle as rudely as ever attempted to enlist the aid of the two men caught in the spotlight with her.

"Help me you idiots... or this thing is going to tear off my dress," she screamed.

As the crowd continued to guffaw at Danielle's distress, Terry Sarano and Will Parnell each endeavored to jump to Mrs. Parnell's aid. Seeking to cover his former partner before her imminent stripping, Mr. Sarano - still without pants himself - peeled off his purple blazer with the thought of wrapping it around the increasingly exposed Danielle. Unfortunately for the prospective gallant, no sooner had he removed his jacket than it and the tail of his white oxford shirt also became ensnared by one of the still rising curtain's hooks.

Will Parnell in the meantime - sporting quite the tent of his own in his white shorts due to the conflicted feelings he was having watching his powerful mother get disrobed before him - befell yet a different sartorial tragedy. Thinking that their now former captain was going to deprive them the sight of his haughty but gorgeous mother being unveiled, Calum Duncan and Christian Tabash independently sought to prevent him from doing so. Duncan, always a mischief maker, ensnared one of the rising curtain's hooks into a belt loop on the back of Will's tight shorts. Young mister Tabash meanwhile, reached for Will's shoulders to hold him back from his efforts.

The ninety-seconds or so that followed - which seemed to each of Danielle Parnell, her son Will and Terry Sarano to last an eternity - will forever be remembered in the annals of Gonzaga crew team history as "The Great Unveiling." In an instant, the eyes of the mother and son Parnell and the once proud Mr. Sarano bulged in horror as each realized that the rising curtain was about to do them a great disservice. The indignity for Terry Sarano continued when the very blazer he had removed to shield Danielle - now caught on one of the curtain's relentless and rising hooks - wrapped powerfully around his wrists causing his bound hands to go helplessly skyward. His tightly tailored shirt in the meantime, the tail of which had been the unlucky target of another hook, was torn from his toned torso leaving him - tippy-toed - in his white bucks, white knee socks, purple tie and black jockstrap.

Will Parnell did not fare much better as the hook that Calum Duncan strategically placed in his back belt loop - after completely lifting the ordinarily arrogant young jock from the stage - ultimately tore his perfectly pressed shorts from his well exercised bottom revealing him in a far too small pair of men's thong panties in Harvard crimson with a white "H" embroidered over his rock hard nether region. His unexpected fall from the hook, meanwhile, left Christian Tabash holding Will's white oxford shirt that had been inadvertently torn from him as he fell. Looking like a bookend to the curtain ensnared Sarano, Will found himself in only shoes, socks, a tiny pair of underwear and a tie.

Despite the humiliation being suffered by Messrs. Sarano and Parnell, and the accompanying collective joy of all present in their comeuppance, Will and Terry's ongoing downfall was a mere appetizer to the humiliation being suffered by the once powerful alpha-lawyer in between them. For just as the curtain controlled by her daughter made fools of Terry and Will - it also began the epic undoing of Danielle Marie Parnell herself. Having realized that neither Terry nor Will was in a position to provide her any aid, with her back now to the howling audience and the upward trajectory of her skirt about to reveal whatever might be covering her perfectly exercised bottom, Mrs. Parnell tore fruitlessly at the fabric of her train. But it was all for naught.

As women doubled over with laughter and any number of men and boys under cover of the museum's darkness began uncontrollably to touch themselves, Danielle Marie Parnell - despite her best efforts to prevent it - felt the luxurious chiffon skirt of her gorgeous Elie Saab evening gown tear away from the designer frock's backless sequin halter top and head skyward along with the now practically dangling Terry Sarano and the shorts of her pant-less son Will. The resulting vision was delicious for in that moment - having been spun around again to face a crowd that was laughing uncontrollably at the sight of her - Danielle Marie Parnell, with her mouth in the shape of a giant "O," stood knock-kneed wearing naught but her spectacularly high stiletto-heeled purple and gold Jimmy Choo pumps, a purple sequined halter top and, very much like her humiliated son, a pair of diaphanous silk thong panties in Harvard crimson with a white "H" embroidered over her barely visible landing strip.

As Mrs. Parnell looked in vain at her two hapless male counterparts, one whose bound hands prevented him from covering his completely bare ass and jock covered manhood and the other - her son - whose hands had dropped to his sides as he stared catatonically at his mother's half-dressed form, her usually facile mind began to fail her. How had she been found out? What would become of Will? How could all of these nobodies be staring... and laughing... at her? And where was her skirt... and Will's clothes? Were they really wearing the same underwear? And all these men... these strong, fit, hard, men... who she had always loved to tease relentlessly - they were never supposed to see her looking like this!! She needed to make a run for it.

And so it was, as the chorus of laughter continued unabated, that Danielle Marie Parnell spun around on her fantastically fashionable heels, and with both hands now attempting to shield her fabulously fit ass, sought to make a run for the exit and safety. Unfortunately for the mortified MILF, as she completed her turn she found herself face-to-face with one Nicole Yanika Silver who, both despite and because of her own humbling that afternoon at the hands of Judge Parnell, was more than ready to see if the tiny tease could take it as good as she could give it.

"Nice panties your honor - although I think your son may need to give his back," laughed Nicole Silver as she relished the sight of the humiliated Mrs. Parnell.

Shocked by the unexpected appearance of Mrs. Silver - and knowing that the woman would have no sympathy for her current plight - Danielle once again spun on her heels this time looking to exit stage right where her son Will - still stunned - appeared to be straining his far too small underwear to the breaking point.

"Not so fast you little tease," shouted Nicole as she reached out to stop the fleeing beauty but - instead of getting a grasp on Danielle's perfectly sculpted shoulders came away with the bolting beauty's purple sequined halter top thereby treating the audience to yet another magnificent view.

"Oops," teased Mrs. Silver as Danielle - now topless with her perfect, flawlessly tanned baseball sized tits on display for all to see - was stopped dead in her tracks by her latest clothing calamity.

"Mommy...," squeaked Will Parnell as he stared transfixed at his nearly naked mother whose own temporary shock had left her mouth agape and hands firmly at her sides, "mommy... I can see your boobies."

Whatever credibility the young oarsman may have had with his team - each member of whom had his phone out filming the suddenly stripped mother and son - was at this point gone for good.

"I love your boobies mommy," came the voice of Calum Duncan from the darkness.

"With your facade ripped away you look more like a stripper than a cheater," came that voice of Jules Silver, delighted despite his own Harvard dream crashing down earlier in the day, that his poor mom was at least getting some well-deserved revenge on the arrogant if incredibly sexy Mrs. Parnell.

Anna Parnell couldn't believe the mayhem she was witnessing - not in her wildest dreams did she imagine such a comeuppance for her mother and brother - and she loved it. This couldn't possibly get any better, she thought to herself - but then it did.

Katherine Wray was practically orgasmic as she watched two of the people she had long lusted after - Mr. Sarano and the imperious Danielle Parnell - stripped not only of their normally ice cold facades but of the protection of their clothing. She didn't know what horrors lie ahead for Danielle but so as to not start convulsing right there at her table she decided to step in to "assist" Terry Sarano in getting untangled from the curtain where he remained - hands bound - unable to cover himself.