The High Cost of Admission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Katherine failed to realize as she made a move from where she stood lustfully taking in the scene before her was that the hem of her own elegant long black gown had gotten trapped beneath the seat on which Rebecca Ross now stood to improve her own view of the ongoing calamity.

"Katherine wait," shouted Rebecca to no avail as the athletic Mrs. Wray purposefully strode forth to where Terry Sarano remained helplessly rooted.

And that's when it could be heard again - that music to men's ears that often portends a most spectacular disclosure - the loud but unmistakable tearing and rendering of fabric which in this case was the low cut, floor length, spaghetti strap suspended Versace gown of Mrs. Katherine Williams Wray being left behind her as she stepped upon the dais.

Anna laughed out loud. Not thirty minutes before she had empathized with poor Mr. Terry as Katherine Wray and Danielle had made fun of him in his Bermuda shorts and blazer. Now, as the eldest Parnell daughter adjusted the spotlight to include the shell-shocked Mrs. Wray - who, relieved of her gown stood wearing only 5" black patent leather Christian Louboutin and a very naughty black Cosa Bella g-string - Katherine, Danielle and Terry found themselves not only without anyone's empathy but with barely a stitch among them.

"Oh my God," cried out Katherine Wray, "I'm naked!!"

Any flaccid member that may have been in the museum at that point reached full mast. For most of the 18-year-old boys of the Gonzaga Crew Team, including her own son Jackson, Katherine's sudden stripping and her obvious humiliation upon recognizing it, pushed them over the edge. For the women who witnessed it - including Rebecca and Emily who while friends of Katherine's resented how easily she used her tight body and Southern charms to capture men's attention - Mrs. Wray's undoing provided yet another welcome event of schadenfreude.

What happened next was the beginning of the end for the evening's other three performers.

Danielle's shock at her lost top - and now near nudity before the guffawing crowd - permitted Nicole Silver to catch up with the startled stunner. After being handed a chair by a smiling Emily Duncan, Mrs. Silver grabbed Danielle by one of her heavily bejeweled wrists proceeded to pull the quivering Queen Bee over her knee for a sound and well deserved spanking.

"Well, well, well your honor," Nicole joked as Danielle kicked her legs like a screaming child, "what was it you said to me this morning."

"Let go of me this instant," snapped Danielle before Nicole silenced her with a very hard slap to her perfectly formed ass.

"That's enough out of you pipsqueak," Nicole practically seethed, loving the dominion she was exercising over this woman who had for so long dominated every female around. "I'm in charge now do you hear me."

"I... I...," stuttered Danielle before Mrs. Silver landed yet another smack on her spectacularly formed bottom.

"I said do... you... hear... me," Nicole barked at the defeated diva interspersing a solid slap between every word.

"Yes ma'am," croaked Danielle now nearly completely broken.

"That's better," came the Silver woman's response as everyone in the crowd cheered her on. "Now this morning I think you said you that I had shown to our community and our nation the ugly face of hubris by elevating my privileged C student son above those hard-working children deserving of his spot. You told me I should be ashamed. Do you remember?"

"Yes ma'am," came another tepid response.

"Who should be ashamed now, Dani," Nicole purred into Danielle's ear - using a name Danielle had sworn herself never to answer to - as she continued to rain down spanks on her nemesis' reddening posterior.

Humiliated beyond her worst nightmares - and staring into her son Will's eyes as he uncontrollably rubbed himself at her undoing - Danielle Parnell lost completely the alpha persona that had served her so well in life and - crying like a spoiled baby - shocked all present with her response.

"I should be ashamed Mrs. Silver," she began, "I should. I'm a very naughty little girl who likes to shake her bottom at all the men and look down my nose at all the women."

And then, without any prompting but laughter from the crowd, the once sexy solicitor continued, "don't you like to look at my body boys... don't you... aren't I sexy... isn't mommy sexy Will?"

But Will Parnell was too far gone to answer, his eyes having rolled back into his head as he wantonly played with himself in front of the crowd.

In the meantime, a cowering Katherine Wray and a raging hard but completely humiliated Terry Sarano had been covered up with blankets by Emily Duncan, Adam Hess and Lori Heilkamp - the very police officer who earlier in the day had put Nicole Silver in handcuffs and leg irons at Danielle's domineering direction.

"I think you know what you need to do now," DA Duncan said to Officer Heilkamp as the latter pulled a pair of handcuffs from her utility belt, "but first get them something to wear."

Reaching into a bag of t-shirts that held some of the prizes that were to be handed out had the evening gone as planned, Lori Heilkamp pulled out two - one a boy's large and the other a girl's small - and helped Will into the former and Danielle into the latter.

Unfortunately for the mortified mother and son neither made it past their waists but at least it covered up Danielle's formerly exposed tits (the nipples of which could now no doubt cut glass) and the mess that Will had made on his own stomach. After handcuffing one to the other, Lori Heilkamp stood them in front of the team's new shell - which along with Danielle, Will, Terry and Katherine had also been unveiled that night.

Although the name of the yet to be christened craft - emblazoned in purple cursive letters on its bow - was The Diva Breaker, that fact was lost in the scene of mother and son - handcuffed together and frozen in place before the sleek boat with daffy looks on their once smug faces and their Harvard undies on full display. As Anna darkened the rest of the museum once again the crowd went wild one final time realizing that Will was wearing a tiny t-shirt that said "STROKE" upon it and his mother - the once imperious Danielle Marie Parnell - was wearing an even smaller t-shirt that read "COX."

Unsurprisingly almost every man present had already heeded that message.

The endless photos and videos of the evening sealed the fate of Terry, Danielle and Will, none of whom would be permitted to walk the grounds of Harvard again. Mr. Terry quietly went on to be the headmaster at a private school in Connecticut where he traded in his tight Italian suits for a much looser preppy look. Danielle and Will Parnell don't go out much at present - the former having lost her high powered perch at SmythKnight and the latter, still applying to schools, having spent much of the time since the incident trying to catch his mom in various stages of undress at home.

Nicole Silver, no longer subject to the iron fist of Judge Danielle Parnell, who had figuratively lost her robes as truly as she had literally lost her gown, received a sentence of 100 hours of community service and Jules was admitted to the University of Maryland on the merits.

Net, net, there were costs paid by all for what had precipitated the events that occurred that night at the gala but, at least for Anna Parnell - about to begin at Harvard after graduating high school in just three years - the evening was most definitely worth the high cost of admission!