The High School Principal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why would you want to be punished?"

"I was hoping to be punished like Lexi was."

I swallowed hard. This is exactly what I had worried about. I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her mouth shut. I thought I had better explore this further. "And just what did Lexi say about her punishment?"

"She said you spanked her and it got her very excited. Instead of hurting, she actually got wet between her legs."

"And that's all she said?"

"Yes sir."

"And you decided you wanted to be spanked, too?"

"Yes sir."

I wasn't sure how I should respond to this. On the one hand, Lexi apparently had not told her everything that happened, but on the other hand, I didn't want it to get out that I was spanking my female students, either. As much as I would like to "punish" her the same way I had Lexi, my rational voice was screaming at me, "Don't do it!"

I asked, "Did she tell you about the 3000 word essay I had her write?"

Her eyes got big and she said, "No, she didn't mention that."

"And she didn't mention anything else I required her to do?"

"No sir. She just said you spanked her and she got really excited."

"Do you like getting spanked, Miranda?"

"Well, I didn't like it when I was little, but the way Lexi described it, I don't think I would mind it now."

"How old are you, Miranda?"

"I just turned nineteen."

"Are you sexually active?"

"I guess. I mean, like, I'm not sure what you mean by 'active'. I have had sex before, if that's what you mean."

"Do you enjoy sex, Miranda?"

"Yeah, I guess. Most of the time, but some guys are not too good at it."

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes sir."

My dick over-rode my rational mind. I said, "Come over here, Miranda."

She got up and walked over until she was standing in front of me. I patted my lap and told her to bend over. When she laid across my lap, I could see she had on a thong, and her perfect ass was on display. My dick got hard and I guess she could feel it because she giggled. I put my hand on her ass and rubbed it. "Do you like that?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you mind if I remove your thong?"

"No sir."

I slid the thong off her ass and down her leg until it was dangling from her ankle. I started rubbing her ass again and I slipped a finger in her pussy and started slowly fingering her. She moaned so I asked, "Do you like that?"

"Yes sir."

"Are you sure Lexi didn't tell you anything else about her punishment?"

"Yes sir. She just said you spanked her."

"Well, I didn't spank her. I gave her a choice of punishments and let her choose. Do you want to hear the choices?"

"Yes sir."

I was still finger fucking her and she was panting and moaning, so I told her the choices I had given Lexi.

"I can either spank you, which will really hurt, or I can suspend you for a week, which I don't think your parents would be too happy about, or I can have you write a 5000 word essay, which I don't think you will like very much, or I can lick your pussy until you cum and then you can suck my dick until I cum in your mouth. What do you think about those choices?"

"I think I would like the last one."

"Tell me what you want me to do. Let me hear it from you."

"I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum, then I want to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

"Stand up, Miranda."

When she stood up, I told her to sit on the edge of my desk where I stuck my tongue in her now wet black hairy snatch. I licked up and down for a few minutes, causing her to moan, "Oh yes. Lick me. Lick my pussy. Oh, God. That feels so good."

When I had licked her for a few minutes, I found her clit and gave it a few licks. When I sucked it between my teeth, she let out a loud moan and climaxed on my face. "Oh fuck yes. I like that punishment."

"We're not finished yet. Trade places with me."

I stood up and dropped my pants while she sat down in my chair. When she looked up she said, "Holy fuck!"

I sat on the edge of my desk and put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward me. "Open your mouth and suck my cock. Remember, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Are you O.K. with that?"

"I don't have a problem swallowing. I usually do that. I'm just worried I won't even get it in my mouth."

"Just lick it, then take as much as you can. Go slow. It'll fit. Don't worry, I'm not gonna jam it down your throat."

She reached out and took it in one hand and stroked it a couple of times. Then she put it up to her lips and licked the head before putting the tip in her mouth. Within a couple of minutes, she had most of it in her mouth and she was happily sucking and slurping as her head bobbed up and down. In a couple of minutes, I told her I was going to cum. Like a trooper, she just kept sucking and when I blasted a load of cum down her throat, she swallowed it all. When she had licked me clean, I put my cock back in my pants and I asked, "Miranda, can I see your tits?"

She pulled the halter top up to reveal a small sports bra held in place with elastic. When she pulled the bra up, I was looking at a pair of beautiful light brown breasts with stiff brown nipples. I squeezed one and then sucked one of her nipples in my mouth. I hated to release it, but I was running out of time. I sat back down and said, "I'm very disappointed that Lexi told you she had been spanked. I explained the importance of keeping her punishment a secret. Now I need to explain that to you. You cannot tell anyone, and I mean anyone, about what happened here today. I want you to tell anyone who asks that I made you write a 3000 word essay. When you leave here, I want you to hang your head, look sad, and act like you had received a harsh punishment. Please, Miranda, if anyone hears about this, I will lose my job. Now, do you remember that I had you tell me what your punishment should be?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, I probably should have told Lexi this, but I didn't think it would be necessary. Everything that happens in my office is recorded. I will edit the tape so that if you ever tell anyone about this, before I am fired, I will let them hear the tape that has me asking you what your punishment should be and then you telling me you want me to lick your pussy and then you would suck my dick. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I won't tell anyone. And just to prove it, since I know I'm being recorded, let me say, "Thank you for licking my pussy. I really enjoyed it. But what I liked even more was sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. I hope you will let me do it again."

"That's nice Miranda. Let me ask you a question. Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Yes. I think I would really like that. I thought I would have trouble fitting you in my mouth, but I didn't. I think I could probably handle your cock. I'd sure like to try."

I wrote my address on a post-it note and gave it to her. "Can you meet me there after school?"

"Yeah. I have to be home by six, though."

"Not a problem. Be there thirty minutes after school ends. Now, walk out of here with you head down and looking sad. Don't forget, tell anyone who asks that you have to write a 3000 word essay. See you this afternoon."

Of course, I didn't have a secret recording device in my office, but she didn't need to know that.

When I pulled up to my apartment, Miranda was just getting out of her car. I ushered her inside and took her straight back to my bedroom where we quickly got undressed. I'm not sure where these girls were when I was in high school, but I know none of them looked like this. Better food? Better living conditions? I'm not sure what it was, but almost every senior girl I knew had a body like a model. The girls I remember from high school were mostly skinny or fat. Anyway, I was standing there looking at her light brown body, just trying to burn the image into my memory. I heard her giggle and noticed she was looking at my cock growing bigger right before her eyes. I took a step toward her and took her in my arms.

After I gave her a deep kiss, I lowered my head down and took a tit in my mouth. I could suckle those puppies for days. Her nipple responded by getting rock hard. I reached one hand down between her legs where I discovered her slit was already wet.

I pushed her back on the bed and said, "Let me get you lubricated first." I put my head between her legs and started licking her sweet pussy again. Somewhere in the back of my head I knew this was dangerous. If anyone found out, I could lose my job. But as I said before, I had become addicted to 18-year-old pussy, and an addict can't control himself. Once I got a taste, I knew I had to have more.

After she had climaxed, I kneeled between her legs and rubbed my dick up and down. She was still breathing hard from her recent climax, but, surprisingly, she didn't seem worried about my size. In fact, she reached down and took my cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy and helped me put the tip inside. She cooed, "Oh, yes. Your dick feels so good. Fuck me. Give it to me."

I pushed in slowly until a little over half was inside. She was wet and tight, but she was relaxed. Some of the girls I had been with would get tense and I would have to pause to let them relax. She was just the opposite. She seemed to know what she wanted, and she wasn't nervous at all. "You feel so good inside me. Give me more. I want to feel it. Fuck me."

I started pumping in and out, slowly at first, but gradually increasing speed. Her moans got louder and her breathing got faster as she grunted, "Fuck yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I gave her several deep strokes and then heard, "YESSS! I'M CUMMINNNGGG! FUCK YES!" She had her hands on the back of my shoulders, squeezing, and as I looked at her face, I saw that she had her eyes squeezed shut. I withdrew my cock almost all the way before continuing with slow, deep strokes. She opened her eyes to look at me and said, "That was amazing. I have never cum like that before. I can't believe you didn't cum."

"I'll get there soon. Just lay back and enjoy it. I'm not through yet." I continued to stroke for a couple of minutes before I couldn't hold back any longer. I increased my pace until I was going fast and deep. She was panting, and as I climaxed, she screamed again, "Oh, God, yes! I'm cumming again!"

I laid there facing her with my weight on my forearms, as I started licking her very hard brown nipples. I loved everything about this girl. I loved her face, her tits, her pussy, hell, her whole beautiful body. I definitely planned on fucking her again. Believe it or not, she was the first Hispanic girl I had ever fucked. I say Hispanic, but I knew from looking at her records, she had been born and raised in Texas, and both of her parents had been born in Texas, so, I guess I mean, Hispanic heritage. I loved her shining black hair, deep brown eyes, and her caramel colored skin. But most of all, I loved that tight 18-year-old pussy!

"Well, Miranda, I hope you have learned your lesson and won't disrupt your class again. Do you think your punishment was severe enough?"

"Yes sir. I won't disrupt my class again, but I'm afraid I might get the urge to act out sometimes. When that happens, do you think you could help me take my mind off it? I mean, I might need counseling every now and then. Would you be willing to provide the necessary counseling?"

"That's very mature of you, Miranda, to be able to recognize a potential problem, and then seeking help before it's too late. I would be glad to help you with counseling whenever you think you might need it. Now, I need a little help from you. It seems that my dick has gotten soft, but I really want to fuck you again. Do you think you could help me with that?"

"Oh, yes sir. I think you will find that I'm very good at that."

And, with that, she took my dick in her mouth and enthusiastically sucked me until I was hard. We then fucked for another hour before she had to leave. I was going to enjoy seeing her again.

* * * * *

Marci called me a couple of days before Lexi's birthday and asked if I could come for dinner. When I arrived, I was still amazed by this soon to be 19-year-old and her 38-year-old mother. They really did look more like sisters than mother and daughter. Lexi looked like she was in her early twenties while her mother looked like she was in her late twenties.

Marci had made spaghetti and meat balls, and it was delicious. We had a glass of wine with dinner, although Lexi wasn't old enough to drink, and carried on a nice conversation. After dinner, we went to the living room where Marcie and Lexi sat on the sofa and I sat across from them in a recliner. Marcie started the conversation.

"Lexi, honey, I wanted to do something special for your birthday. I had an idea and I discussed it with Dr. Masters, Bob. I guess you know by now that Bob is the person I went out with last week. I really enjoyed being with him, and I asked him to make love to me. Lexi, it was the best sex I have ever had. Don't be embarrassed. I have already told him that we are very open with each other about sex, so I will be blunt. Lexi, you're an adult now, and you're becoming a very beautiful woman. I know that you have dated a lot of guys, I know you have had sex with some of them, and I'm O.K. with that. Lexi, I know you were planning a birthday party with your friends, and I have already told you I'm O.K. with that. In fact, I have already ordered a birthday cake. I want you to enjoy yourself and have fun. But, like I said, I want to do something special for you, just you and me, the day before your party."

Marcie took Lexi's hands in hers and looked into her eyes as she said, "Lexi, honey, the day before your birthday, I want to have a small party with just you and me, and I want Bob to join us." She took a deep breath and said, "Honey, I want to have a sex party with just the three of us. I told Bob that we have watched porn together and watched each other masturbate, but I would like to go a little further, if you want to."

"Lexi, what I'm trying to say is, I would like to have sex with Bob and you at the same time, but what I really want is for you to have sex with Bob in front of me. Before you say anything, the reason I want to do this is, I want you to find out what it's like to have a real man make love to you. When I was your age, I was having sex with guys from my school. Before I married your father, I had sex with a lot of men. Honey, I wasn't kidding when I said he is the best lover I have ever had. I have never had a man treat me the way he did. I have never had sex for as long as I did that night."

"Oh hell, let me just say it. He fucked the shit out of me, not just once, but over and over, all night long. I have never cum that much in my life. Lexi, I want you to experience that at least once in your life. And, even though I know it's wrong, I want to have sex with you. I don't know if you've ever played around with your girlfriends, but I want you to experience sex with a woman, at least once. I know this is a lot to take in, and if you want to take some time to consider it, I understand. I don't want you to think I'm pressuring you. If you don't want to do it, just tell me. I will understand."

I was watching Lexi the whole time her mother was talking to her. She glanced at me a couple of times and I caught her smiling once. I think she wanted to tell her mom she was too late because I had already fucked the shit out of her. Several times. But instead, she looked at Marcie, squeezed her hands, and said, "Mom, you're right. This is a lot to take in. I understand what you're trying to do, and I appreciate it. I don't think any of my friend's moms would do this for them. I love you, and I know you love me."

"The first thing that comes to mind is, I think it would be weird to have sex with my principal. I mean, like, I would have to face him every day, knowing we had seen each other naked. Then, like, you want him to watch us having sex. That would be really weird. Mom, I don't have a problem having sex with you. I mean, like, we have watched porn together, and we have masturbated together, so licking each other just seems to be the natural thing to do. I would like to do that. In fact, I have thought about it. And, I have done it once before when I spent the night with a girlfriend. That was a long time ago, and neither one of us knew what to do."

"The second thing that comes to mind is, I am so happy that you finally had sex again. Even though you didn't say anything, I knew you did it. You were so happy when I saw you. You were glowing, so it wasn't hard to figure out. So, wouldn't it be weird to share your new boyfriend with me. Wouldn't you be jealous?"

Marcie smiled at her and answered, "I know it would be weird to see your principal at school if you had sex with him, but you are going to graduate in a couple of months, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Bob is not my boyfriend. He is a very nice guy who took me to dinner and then he fucked my brains out. I hope he will do it again, but I don't expect him to move in with me or ask me to marry him. I just told him he can fuck me whenever he wants to. I do love you, Lexi, and that's why I'm suggesting this. I have been around a long time and I've had sex with a lot of guys, and I'm telling you, I have never had a man fuck me like Bob did. I want you to experience it, too, but like I said, I don't want to pressure you. It's your decision to make. Take all the time you want to think about it."

"Mom, I have a question. If you think this is such a good idea, why do I have to wait? I don't think I would be able to concentrate if all I was thinking about was knowing I was going to have sex with my principal. Can we do it now, and if it's as good as you say it is, we can do it again for my Birthday."

"Oh, wow. I was hoping you would say yes, but I guess I thought you would need time to think about it. I wasn't really prepared for this. The only thing is, it's a school night, and I have to work tomorrow. I'm telling you, Lexi, and I'm not kidding, if we do this tonight, we won't be able to get out of bed in the morning."

"Well, how about if we take it easy tonight, just let me get a taste, so to speak, and agree to not get too carried away. We can stop in time to get some sleep before morning. Then, on Friday night, we can get as wild as we want to."

"Dr. Masters, we haven't even asked what you want. I'm assuming that you have already agreed to participate in this crazy idea for my birthday, but would you be willing to make love to me tonight?"

I looked at Marcie and said, "What do you think? Could I make love to your beautiful daughter? I'll go easy on her. I'll just, as she said, give her a taste. I'll be sure to satisfy both of you without wearing each other out, then I'll leave so we can all get some sleep. What do you say?"

Marcie agreed so we all went to her bedroom and got undressed. I told Lexi to lay back so I could eat her. I had never asked her about what college she wanted to go to or what she wanted to do after she graduated, but I think she should seriously consider becoming an actress. She looked at my quickly hardening dick and exclaimed, "Holy shit! I have never seen a cock that big before. Oh, mom, I'm not sure I can handle something like that!"

Of course, she already had. Several times. I was impressed. She was quite the actress. Marcie said, "Don't worry honey. I thought the same thing, but believe me, it will not only fit, it will be the best thing you have ever felt. Now lay back and relax and let Bob lick your sweet little pussy."

I kneeled down between her legs and stared at her pussy, enjoying the scent invading my nostrils. Although I had been in this position several times before, I was still in awe at how beautiful her pussy was. I could feel my dick throbbing in anticipation. It would have to wait. First I was going to enjoy eating her sweet cunt and making her cum on my tongue.