The High School Principal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has anyone ever eaten your pussy before?"

"Uh, once, I think. But most guys don't like to do that. They just want to fuck."

"Well, most guys are stupid. I love to pleasure a woman with my tongue. I hope I can give you pleasure, too."

I put my face in her snatch and licked up and down her fur-covered lips for a minute before parting them with my tongue. I drove my tongue in and started tongue fucking her while wiggling it back and forth and up and down, trying to hit every nerve ending inside. She was moving her ass around and moaning when she said, "Oh, yes. That feels so good. I never knew it could feel so good."

Like I said, she was one hell of an actress. I had already licked her sweet cunt at least ten times.

I continued lapping her cunt, licking her juices, and concentrating on her clit, when she had a massive climax. She grabbed the back of my head and screamed, "I'm cumminnggg!"

I lifted my head and asked, "Did you like that, Lexi?"

"Oh, yes! That was so good. You are really good at eating pussy."

Marcie said, "See, Lexi? Can you see how much better it is to be with a man like Bob than a high school boy?"

"Oh, yes Mom. I never knew what I was missing. I never knew sex could be so good. Thank you for letting Bob show me how good it can be."

"Well, as much as I would like to spend another hour eating your pussy, we don't have much time. Would you let me fuck you now, Lexi?"

"Yes. Please fuck me. Show me what I've been missing."

I climbed up between her legs and started rubbing my dick up and down her pussy lips before putting the tip in. Lexi said, "Please go slow. I've never had a cock that big before."

We played a game where I would push it in a little further and then wait to let her get used to it before continuing, although we both knew she could take anything I could give her. After a couple of minutes of convincing her mom that she had never had a dick like mine inside of her, I started fucking her deep and long. She was no longer acting when I gave her several deep strokes and she had a shuddering orgasm. I fucked her faster than I normally would for a couple of minutes until she had another orgasm and then I couldn't hold back any longer. I filled her cunt up with my hot cum. When I fell back on the bed, Marcie grabbed my cock and started licking me clean, tasting my semen and her daughter's pussy juice, I'm assuming, for the first time.

When she caught her breath, Lexi said, "Wow mom! Thank you. You were right. I've never been fucked like that. Bob could teach those high school boys a thing or two. Wow. My pussy is still tingling. I'm really looking forward to my Birthday!"

Marcie was beaming. She seemed so happy that she had shown her daughter how good sex could be. Of course, she had no way of knowing that I had been fucking her daughter for several weeks already.

I had promised to please both of them before I left, so I asked Marcie, "What would you like, Marcie?" I think I have time to eat you and fuck you if you want me to. Or you can choose one. Up to you."

Lexi, still being the actress, asked incredulously, "No way! You mean you can have sex again after what we just did? I can't believe it. The guys I've been with get their rocks off and they're finished for the night."

Marcie laughed and said, "Oh, he can get it up again. I told you, he is the best lover I have ever had. When we went out, he fucked me at least five times that night, and I don't even know how many times he ate me out. Plus, I gave him a couple of blow jobs. I've never known a man that can last as long as him. If you enjoyed what he did tonight, I think you are really going to enjoy your Birthday when we have all night. Now, Bob, to answer your question, if you think we have the time, I would love for you to eat me and then fuck me."

I ate her pussy through a massive climax and then spread her legs, put my dick in, and fucked her hard. When she had cum twice, I unloaded in her. When I dropped back on the bed to catch my breath, I heard Lexi say, "Wow! That was so hot! I never thought I would watch my mom get thoroughly fucked, especially by the same guy that had just thoroughly fucked me. I am so wet right now, and I am so looking forward to my birthday."

While I was thinking about it, I said, "Lexi, I can't stress how important it is to keep this a secret. If anybody found out, I could lose my job. Please don't tell anyone, and I mean anyone, about this. Not even your closest friend."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anybody. They wouldn't believe me anyway."

"O.K. ladies, thank you for dinner and the after-dinner entertainment, but, unfortunately, I have to go."

I kissed Marcie, who tried to suck my lips off, and when I could pull away, I gave Lexi a quick kiss and said, "I'll see you in school tomorrow." I then got dressed and went home to catch some much-needed sleep.

* * * * *

On Friday afternoon, I went to Marcie's house where she had prepared a light lunch and had opened a bottle of wine. After we had eaten and drank two glasses of wine, she suggested we go to her bedroom where she started getting undressed and told Lexi and me to join her. When we were all naked, she put a porn movie on her TV, and we all got on her bed. When I asked how she wanted to get started, she suggested I should lick each of them through an orgasm and then we could do whatever we wanted. After I ate them out, I got Marcie on her knees and started fucking her doggie style while she ate Lexi. When we had all climaxed again, Lexi begged me to fuck her missionary style while Marcie watched us and masturbated. We fucked in every way imaginable until well after midnight.

At one point, while I was trying to recover, I watched Lexi licking her mother, presumably for the first time. That was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. I fucked Lexi several times that night, and Marcie seemed very pleased that Lexi was enjoying her special night. I was happy to help.

I was also happy that Marcie was O.K. with me fucking Lexi. Now we could fuck whenever we wanted to, even at her house, and we didn't have to make up excuses.

To be continued.