The High School Principal Ch. 06

Story Info
The Principal finds several new willing girls.
7.3k words
4.68
39.5k
45

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers

A New Plaything ©

I was at a football game one night, not to watch the football players, but to surreptitiously watch the cheerleaders, when I saw Becky standing in front of the bleachers. I walked over to her to say hi, and when she acknowledged me, I asked her, "Who is that girl on the far right? I don't think I've ever seen her before."

"Are you talking about the tall blond with big boobs and legs up to her neck?"

I laughed and answered, "Yep, that's the one. Who is she? I thought you had already hand-selected all the sex kittens for your own use."

"Yeah, well, I only approach the ones I think I can seduce. I don't get that vibe from her. I don't think she's interested in girls. Her name is Abby and she's already honing her skills as a gold-digger. She's dating some pencil-neck nerd whose daddy is rich. She has her eyes on that money."

"Who's the daddy?"

"Reginald Hathaway. You know him?"

"You mean the guy who owns Hathaway Furniture, Hathaway Department Store, and Hathaway Real Estate? Yeah, everybody knows who he is. Doesn't he live in that big Antebellum mansion on the edge of town?"

"Yep, that's him. And little money-grubbing Abby is fucking his son. There's not a girl in this school that would even give him a second look, but when Abby found out how rich he was, she immediately opened her legs for him. So, you can put your tongue back in your mouth. You don't have a chance in hell in getting in her pants. You don't have enough money."

Becky looked around to make sure no one was listening, and in conspiratorial tone, said, "You know what I think? Her mother married a heart surgeon because she thought he was a sure source of cash, but he divorced her a year later. I think she told her daughter to start fucking this guy so they could get their hands on his daddy's money. You know, like mother like daughter!"

"So, she's fucking some pencil-neck geek for his money, but I bet she's not being satisfied in the sack. I wonder what her grades are like. Maybe she could use some help. After all, I'm sure daddy wouldn't let his son marry a girl that couldn't get into a good college."

Becky laughed and punched me in the arm and then said, "You're a devious bastard, aren't you? You get more pussy than the law allows, and you still want more. I don't know what you see in these teenage girls anyway. I mean, look at me. How could you possibly need anything more than this fabulous body can give you?"

We both laughed as I walked away.

* * * * *

When I walked in the office on Monday morning, my assistant, Mary, told me, "Julie and I are getting together at my place Saturday night. Want to join us?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm free. I'll let you know later in the week. You know I always enjoy spending time with you and Julie."

When I got to Mary's house on Saturday night, Julie was already there, and they were just pouring the first glass of wine. I gladly accepted a glass and we all sat on the sofa. Both of these beautiful ladies were wearing simple loose-fitting dresses. After drinking a glass of wine and some small talk, we went back to the bedroom. When the ladies lifted the dresses over their head, I was happy to see that neither had anything on under them. I quickly got undressed and joined them on the bed.

We had been in a threesome several times, starting with the cruise and continuing after we got back home. We didn't have any set rules, we just did whatever we wanted to. On this occasion, Julie laid back on the bed and spread her legs, and Mary moved into position so she could start licking Julie's pussy. I just sat with my knees on the bed and watched these two for a few minutes. It didn't take long before I had a raging hard-on, and I decided to join in.

I got on my knees behind Mary and slipped my tongue into her hot gash and started licking. I licked up and down across her lips and then stuck my tongue in deeper where I could tongue fuck her. I moved my tongue in and out for a couple of minutes before I started wiggling my tongue back and forth. When she started moaning, I found her engorged clit and started licking and sucking it. She was moving her ass back and forth, so I reached around to grab the top of her thighs, pulling her cunt back harder into my face. As she mashed her cunt harder against my mouth, she began to cum.

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her up so she was resting on her knees. She knew what I wanted, and I didn't disappoint. I placed the tip of my cock against her opening as she began to wiggle her ass back and forth on my cock, causing the head to slide between her pussy lips. My cock was immediately coated with her pussy juice mixed with my saliva.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried, thrusting back to meet my forward thrusts. She moaned loudly as I plunged my dick into her to the hilt. I started pulling out of her before pushing back deep inside of her. Soon I was relentlessly pounding her pussy with long deep strokes. She was moaning loudly now and bucking beneath me.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I was unable to hold off any longer as I exploded inside of her, shooting my hot cum deep into her pussy with several long, shuddering thrusts.

I collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. Julie and Mary had both had several orgasms, and they collapsed next to me. In a few minutes, Julie crawled to me and took my cock in her mouth, sucking my cum off along with Mary's cunt juices. It went that way for several hours, with the girls eating each other, me eating and fucking each of them, and each of them sucking my cock. I loved these little get-togethers!

* * * * *

I did a little research on Abby Jones. Her grades weren't what you would call great. In fact, there was a real possibility she might not pass some of her courses. She barely passed her Junior year. Being the compassionate guy that I am, I decided to try to help her. That is, if she was really interested in my help. I found out when she had study hall and had her sent to my office. When she walked in, I told her to have a seat on the sofa. Abby was tall and well endowed. To look at her, you would guess she was at least 23 years old. She looked like a full-grown woman, not a high school senior. She was wearing a short plaid skirt and a white blouse. When she sat back in the sofa, she crossed her very shapely legs. She gave me a nervous smile, so I tried to put her mind at ease.

"Ms. Jones, do you mind if I call you Abby?"

"No sir."

"O.K. Abby, I wanted to talk to you about your grades. You are aware that with your current grade point average, there's a real possibility you might not graduate, right?"

"What? No. Oh, God no. I have to graduate. Can I do something for extra credits?"

"Abby, let me talk to you frankly, not as your principal, but as someone who wants to help you. Can we talk frankly, Abby? And when I say frankly, some of the subject matter might be a little uncomfortable. Are you O.K. with that?"

"Y..y..yes, sir," she stuttered nervously.

"Abby, are you sexually active?"

"Yes sir."

"And are you using birth control?"

"Yes sir."

"O.K. good. Now, let me tell you that I know about you and young Mr. Hathaway. You are still dating him, right?"

"Yes sir."

"Let me ask you this, just between you and me, is he a good lover? I mean, does he satisfy you sexually?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"Well, you don't have to answer anything, but I really want to help you, and if you don't answer me truthfully, I won't be able to help you."

She hesitated for a minute before finally answering, "Well, he's really inexperienced, so he doesn't always know what he's supposed to do. I've tried to show him, but to answer your question, I guess, like, he doesn't really ever satisfy me."

"If you were to continue dating him all through senior year, do you think you might want to get married?"

"Yes sir. I mean, he really likes me. I'm the only girl who's been willing to have sex with him."

"I want you to think about this. His father will probably send him off to Harvard or Yale. Do you really think he's going to let him continue to date someone who can't even graduate from high school?"

She got a shocked look on her face, as if she had never even considered that, and a tear rolled down her cheek. I continued asking, "Abby, do you enjoy having sex? And I don't mean with your current boyfriend, I mean with someone who really knows how to please you."

"Yes sir. But I haven't been with anybody like that in a long time."

"Abby, I've got a deal for you. I want to give you some extra tutoring to bring your grades up. I can guarantee that you will not only graduate, but you might be able to graduate with a high enough GPA to get into a good college. I don't want to brag, but I have been told by more than 15 women that I am the best lover they have ever had. I want to do two things for you. I want to improve your grades and I want you to have really good sex. The only thing you have to do is spend some time with me so I can show you how to raise your GPA, and we can have sex. How do you feel about my offer?"

"B..b..but, you're my principal. You want to have sex with me?"

"It's not that I want to have sex with you," I lied, "it's that I want to help you. We just need to have sex in order for me to help you. Understand?" I continued, "Listen, Abby. If you don't graduate, you're not only going to lose your boyfriend, you're going to ruin your life. Think about it. I don't want to pressure you. If you're not interested, that's O.K. You're free to leave."

"You'd really be willing to help me?"

"Yes, Abby. It would be my pleasure to help you, but you would have to be willing to follow my instructions to make this work. Are you willing to do that?"

She was rubbing her knees with her hands while looking down at her lap when she answered, "I guess. I mean, yes. I'll do whatever I have to do."

"Abby, I don't want you to think I was lying about my abilities to please a woman. I really want you to enjoy what we are going to be doing. Can I show you something, just to give you an example of what you can look forward to?"

She was slow to answer, and she appeared to be very nervous. She finally answered, "What do you need me to do?"

"Come over here and sit on the edge of my desk." When she was sitting on my desk with her legs apart, I noticed she was wearing a light pink thong. I was thinking, "Damn. Doesn't anyone wear panties anymore?" but I just said, Abby, can I remove your thong?"

When she said I could, I slid it down her legs, revealing a neatly trimmed blond bush. My nose was immediately assaulted by a very pleasant aroma. I put my hands on her thighs, and before pressing my face into her pussy, I asked, "Abby, do you like to have your pussy licked?"

She let out what I would assume was an involuntary groan, as she said, "Yes sir. But I've only had someone do that a couple of times."

"Then, just sit back and relax." With that, I pressed my mouth over her mound and started licking. I gently spread her wet outer lips. Apparently, she was already wet just from our little talk about sex. That was a good sign. I stuck my tongue in to lick her inner lips for a minute, causing her to start moaning as she reached down to grip the back of my head. When I heard her loud moaning, I removed my tongue long enough to whisper, "Abby, we need to be quiet. There are people right outside the door. Can you try to be quiet for me?"

She bit her bottom lip and answered, "Um Hum."

I resumed my licking and then started tongue fucking her. She pulled my head closer and began moaning loudly again, but I decided it wasn't loud enough to attract any attention. When I licked the hood covering her clit, she gasped and wrapped her legs around my head. I put her clit between my lips and sucked it, and her body started shaking as she had an orgasm. Luckily, she didn't scream out, but I was afraid she was going to snap my neck with her muscular legs. It was a chance I was willing to take as I continued licking, lapping, sucking, and fucking her sweet pussy with my tongue. When she had another orgasm, I lifted my cum-coated face to look up at her.

"Did you like that, Abby?"

"Oh, fuck yes. God. You are so good at eating pussy. I could let you do that all day."

"I'm glad you liked it. I just wanted you to get an idea of what we will be doing. If you noticed, I made you cum twice in a short period of time. I didn't cum, but that's O.K. I'm not doing this for me. I want to give you as much pleasure as I can. I'm not worried about myself." Jeez! I was starting to believe my own bullshit! Anyway, I continued, "I want you to come to my house one night a week. Obviously, we can't fuck for several hours straight. We need to take a few breaks. During that time, I'm going to help you get your grades up. Now, is there any night of the week that would be better for you? I would want you to be there until at least 10:00."

"Yes sir. I have to be at the football games on Friday night because I'm a cheerleader. I usually go out with my boyfriend on Saturday night. My mom works late on Wednesday nights, and doesn't get home until after 10:00. I think she's seeing some guy. Anyway, would Wednesday night be O.K.?"

"That would be fine. I think we're going to have a lot of fun, and I think it will really help you in the long run. I look forward to it. Now, put your thong back on and get back to study hall. I will see you Wednesday night. Oh, and don't tell anyone about what we are doing. Not your mom, not your boyfriend, not your best friend. No one! Understand?"

"Yes sir. I won't. I'll see you Wednesday night. And, thank you."

When she had left, I called my assistant, Mary, into my office and said, "Mary, I have a problem and I need your help. Did you see that young lady who just left? She sat on my sofa in that short skirt, and she kept flashing her pussy at me. I couldn't believe it. You know I would never do anything inappropriate with a student, but I have to admit, her brazenness caused me to get very worked up. Could you suck my dick for me? I need some relief."

I'm not sure if she believed my bullshit or not, but being the good assistant that she was, coupled with the fact that she loved sucking my dick, she just answered, "Of course" and proceeded to give me a much-needed blowjob. I loved my job!

The following Wednesday, Abby arrived at my house at around 6:30. She walked in wearing short cut-off jeans shorts and a T-shirt that accentuated her large breasts. I wanted to chastise her for being late because I had told her to be there at 6:00, but I almost forgot what I wanted to say when I saw her. All I could think about was fucking her. However, I knew I had to take control, so I said, "Abby, you're late! I told you to be here at 6:00. We don't have a lot of time, so you cannot be late, understand?"

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry. I had cheerleader practice after school, then I had to take a shower, and change clothes. I won't let it happen again."

"Speaking of cheerleader practice, do you like being a cheerleader?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, I spoke to your coach and we discussed your grades. She said if your grades drop below a C average, she will have to cut you from the team. You don't want that, do you?"

"No sir."

"Then I would suggest you get serious about this and show up on time. Now, let's get started. Let's go to the bedroom."

I took her to my bedroom where we undressed. I almost lost it when I saw her tits. She could put a porn star to shame. The first thing I did was to close the gap between us so I could start fondling her breasts and then licking and sucking them. They were all natural and perfect. Her nipples were large, and they immediately responded when I started playing with them. I gently lowered her to the edge of the bed and sat her down. I had already eaten her once, so she knew I could eat pussy, but it had been a few days, so I thought I would give her a treat. I spread her legs, savoring the intoxicating aroma coming from her pussy. I don't know what women use these days, whether it is a 'feminine hygiene product', or body wash, or perfume, or a combination, I just know it had been years since I went down on a woman and crinkled my nose at the old 'fish' smell. Anyway, I digress.

I took my thumbs and spread her lips apart before sticking my tongue in her slit. I started licking up and down, working her whole inner cunt with my tongue. I could feel as well as taste her nectar on my tongue. I was alternating between licking her inner lips, to tongue fucking her, to sucking on her clit, and it only took a couple of minutes for her to experience her first orgasm. I continued to lick her, but I added fingering her, first with one finger and then two, and in a short while, she had another orgasm.

"Are you doing O.K. Abby?"

"Oh, fuck yes. I haven't cum like that for so long. It feels so good."

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

"Yes, please fuck me. I need a hard dick in me."

I climbed up between her legs and started rubbing my cock up and down her now soaked pussy lips. I guess she was sensitive from the tongue lashing I had given her and her subsequent orgasms, because she started thrashing around on the bed and moaning loudly. I hadn't even put the tip in yet. When I did ease the tip in past her swollen lips, she moaned again and reached down to help guide me in. When she wrapped her hand around my cock, she stopped, then looked down between her legs before exclaiming, "Holy crap! That fucking thing is huge!"

"Just lay back and relax. I think you're going to like it." I then pushed a little more in, and it actually slid in fairly easily. When it was apparent she wouldn't have a problem taking the entire length, I pushed all the way in and started stroking, slowly at first and then gradually increasing the speed and depth.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! FUCK! Fuck me."

She was getting so wet I could hear squishing noises every time I pushed my dick in. Her pussy felt really good and I was beginning to wonder if I could last much longer when I felt her arch her back and loudly say, "Fuck! I'm cumminnnggg! Oh, fuck...so good!"

I continued pumping in and out of her at a fairly rapid pace. She was bucking her hips up to meet each thrust and in just a minute, she had another massive orgasm. That did it for me. I told her, "I don't think I'm gonna be able to hold back much longer. I'm gonna cum pretty soon."

"Oh, yes! Cum in me. Let me feel it."

I held off as long as I could before thrusting my cock in as hard and as deep as I could and shot stream after stream of hot cum inside her. "Oh fuckkkkk...Jesus Abby...Shit!" I hadn't cum that hard in a really long time.

I know I mentioned that Abby looked like a full-grown woman, at least a 23-year-old. She fucked like one, too! I was beginning to think she had lied about her age. But I couldn't think about that right now. I was concentrating on not having a heart attack. My breathing was ragged like I had just run a marathon. I finally collapsed next to her and said, "Fuck! I haven't cum like that in years. I hope it was good for you, too."

"Good? You've got to be kidding. I think that was the best fuck I've ever had! I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when you said you were going to have sex with me, just to make me feel satisfied. I'm more than satisfied. I don't think I can live without getting fucked like that every day for the rest of my life!"

I laughed and answered, "As much as I would like to do that, I'm not sure that's possible. But we can do this every week, I hope, several times each night. Now, let me take some time to rejuvenate, and we will go over some history to try to get your grades up."

I had checked her academic records and learned that her biggest problems were history and math. Luckily, I minored in History and taught it for five years. I had her history teacher's curriculum, so I drilled some facts into her head while we took a break from sex. We were sitting at my kitchen table in the nude, so I will admit it was a little hard to concentrate. After about fifteen minutes, I looked at her and asked, "Are you ready for me to fuck you again?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,060 Followers
12