The High School Principal Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and answered, "Yes, please." We fucked again, and later she gave me a nice blowjob.

While we were going over her history lesson and chatting, I asked, "Abby, have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Yeah, like, one time at a sleep-over."

"Did you like it?"

"Well, it was O.K. I mean, it felt good, but I know it was nowhere near as good as the way you do it. I love the way you lick my pussy."

I would have to think about that for a while. Becky was wrong when she said there was no way I could fuck Abby, and she said she didn't think she liked girls, so I was looking forward to bragging to her and letting her know she had been wrong. I would also have to think about arranging a threesome with Becky. That could be interesting.

"Abby, do you think you're going to enjoy our little study sessions?"

"I think I'm going to like them a lot. I know you want to help me with my grades, and I appreciate that, but I am really happy about the way you made me feel. I have NEVER been fucked like that, and I didn't know it was possible to cum that much. I hope we can do this for the rest of the year."

"Well, I'm just glad I could help. And, you should know, you made me feel very good, too. I don't know if you are aware of it, but you are very good at fucking. I thought I might have to teach you some things, but it seems like you already know everything you need to know about sex. So, my only job, besides helping you with your grades, is to make sure you receive as much pleasure as possible. I am very happy to do that for you."

We met every Wednesday for the rest of the school year. I loved fucking her, eating her pussy, and getting some amazing blowjobs, and, believe it or not, due to my tutoring, she actually improved her grades. She was blond, but she wasn't a dumb blonde. She was actually smart, but I think her grades dropped because she didn't like to study. However, she said she really enjoyed the way she studied with me. She was so lucky I am such a compassionate guy and was willing to spend so much time 'tutoring' her.

* * * * *

I was at a football game one night when one of the teachers walked up next to me.

"Hey Bob. Enjoying the game?"

"Oh, hey Mark. Yeah, we have a really good team this year. How's everything with you?" Mark taught Calculus. I didn't know him well, mainly just from staff meetings, but he seemed like a nice guy.

He was staring at the cheerleaders when he said, "Man, that is some prime pussy. I sure wouldn't mind getting my hands on a couple of them. And Becky, their coach, she is so fucking hot. Too bad she only likes girls."

Obviously, he didn't know Becky very well or he would know that she fucks like a rabbit. I asked, "I never knew that. Where did you hear that?"

"Oh, it's well known around here. Everybody knows she's a hard-core lesbian. It's too bad, though. She's built like a brick shithouse."

"Mark, a little friendly advice. Be careful about spreading rumors and be especially careful about talking about fucking students. That could get you into trouble."

"Oh, yeah. That was only wishful thinking with the cheerleaders, and I only mentioned it to you because I heard you went on that cruise, and apparently, there were some students there. I wanted to go, but I'm married and my wife wouldn't let me do something like that."

"So, as long as we're talking candidly, let me ask you a question. And just so you know, I'm talking to you man to man, not as a principal to a teacher, so you can answer honestly. You won't get into any trouble. Are you fucking any of your students?"

He looked around to make sure no one could hear, but he still lowered his voice as he answered, "Yeah. I'm fucking two girls who are having trouble with calculus. They are both seniors and they need to pass my class or they won't graduate. So I told them if they would be willing to help me, I would be willing to help them. Neither one of them even hesitated. They jumped at the chance to get a better grade. Like I said, I'm married, so I meet each of them on a different day after school. You know we have those little windows on the classroom doors, so I lock the door and take them to the storeroom in the back. It's not ideal, but it works."

"O.K., another question. Do you think either of them might be interested in a threesome? Not every week, but every now and then?"

"Holy fuck! That's hot! I never even thought of that. You mean, like, you would get a blowjob while I was pounding her from the rear? Shit! I don't know. Let me ask them. Can I get back to you?"

"Of course. No rush. And if they say no, it's no big deal. It's worth a try though. Here's another question since you seem to know everything that's going on around here. Do you know any of the female teachers who like to fuck? I mean, I never knew about Becky being a lesbian, so I figure you would know if any of the other teachers might like to get fucked every now and then."

"Man! I was surprised when I heard you went on that cruise and when I heard you had fucked some of the students, but they were right. You are a pussy hound, aren't you?"

"Well, I'm single, and everybody needs a little pussy when he can get it. But, just to be clear, I have never fucked a student. The girls I fucked on that cruise had already graduated. I've always been afraid to approach a student and ask her if she wanted to fuck, but if you know some that are willing, I would be interested." Of course, that was a lie. I had fucked Lexi and Miranda last year, and I was fucking Abby on a weekly basis, but he didn't need to know that.

"Yeah, I hear you man. Like I said, I will ask the two I'm fucking, and I'll let you know. As far as teachers are concerned, I've heard Simone, the French teacher, has been known to fuck around, and Bev, or Beverley, the Home Economics teacher, is supposed to be a good fuck. She was going hot and heavy with Sam Powell, the old Biology teacher, until his wife found out and made him resign last year. If you're interested, I'll keep my ears open and see what I can find out about any others."

"Thanks, Mark. I appreciate it. And let me know what your two students think."

When he left, I got Becky's attention and she walked over to me. "Guess what? Did you know you're a lesbian who doesn't like men?"

"You've heard the rumor, huh?"

"You mean you knew about it?"

"Yeah, that rumor has been going around for a couple of years. I never did anything to change their minds. You know I like to lick pussy, so I figured I might get some young teacher who likes to have their pussy licked approach me. And, since most of the male teachers are either married, or not someone I would be interested in, I thought it would be better to let them think I was unavailable. How did you find out?"

"Mark, the Calculus teacher, told me he thought you were hot, but you were a lesbian. I almost choked! I wanted to tell him you were not only NOT a lesbian, but you were very good at sucking cock, but, of course, I didn't. I don't want any competition."

She laughed and playfully punched me in the arm before I continued, "I've got another secret for you, but I don't want to talk here. When can we get together again?"

"The game should be over in less than an hour. I'm going to give the girls a pep talk, to let them know they did a good job, then I'm headed home. I'm tired. If you think you have something that can keep me awake, you're welcome to try."

"I love a challenge. I'll see you in about an hour."

When I got to Becky's house she had just gotten out of the shower. She came to the door wearing only a large bath towel.

"Wow Becky. You didn't have to dress just for me." She laughed and answered, "Get out of those clothes, then come eat me. I've been thinking about it for the past hour."

I ate her pussy until she had two orgasms, then I fucked her through two more. We were lying in bed and she was giving me a nice slow blowjob when I said, "Remember when you said I would never be able to fuck Abby because I didn't make enough money?"

She took my dick out of her mouth long enough to answer, "Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, it turns out you were wrong. We have been fucking for several weeks. She seems to like it, and I'm helping her with her grades. Of course, she's still fucking the Hathaway kid."

"Well, I'll be damned. I never would have guessed."

"That's not all. Remember when you said she didn't like girls? Well, she told me she had only done it once at a sleepover. She said she liked it, but she said I was much better at eating pussy than that girl was. I was thinking about asking her if she wanted to have a threesome with us. What do you think?"

Becky continued to slowly stroke my cock while she was thinking. She finally said, "As interesting as that sounds, I think I will stick to the two I already have. And if you keep fucking so much, your dick is gonna fall off."

"Well, before it does, could you suck it until I don't have anything left in it?"

* * * * *

Mark got back to me and told me he had talked to one of his students, a redhead named Irene, who he fucked every Thursday. He said he had her bent over a table in his storeroom, and was fucking her from behind, when he asked her how she would feel about having a dick in her mouth while she was being fucked. He said she got really excited and said she had fantasized about that. He told her I wanted to join them, and she said yes. He said the other student, who he was fucking every Monday, a black-haired beauty named Cynthia, was afraid to have anyone knowing what she was doing. He told her I already knew, and I would be very discreet. She finally agreed.

The following Monday, five minutes after the final bell rang, I walked down to Mark's classroom where he was waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, he locked the door and led me back to the storeroom where Cynthia was waiting. Cynthia was a real beauty. She certainly didn't look like an 18-year-old. She looked to be about 25. She had long black hair that hung over her shoulders. She was about 5'6" and 125 pounds. She seemed a little nervous, but she smiled when I said, "Hi Cynthia. I'm really glad to meet you."

She was wearing a loose-fitting pink polo shirt and a short grey skirt. Mark walked over to her and gave her a deep passionate kiss before bending her over a table and flipping her skirt up. She wasn't wearing panties and she had a perfect round ass. Mark dropped his pants and started stroking his cock. I took the hint and walked to the front of the table where I dropped my pants and pointed my now erect cock at her mouth. Her eyes got big when she saw my cock. She looked up into my eyes and after a few seconds hesitation, she smiled and put her lips around the head of my cock and started sucking.

This was such an erotic scene it was all I could do not to come in her mouth right then. Instead, I started a slow in and out motion, fucking her mouth. I reached out and put my hands under her shirt, and I was pleased to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. I cupped one of her nice round tits in my hand and squeezed before trapping her very hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I tweaked it, eliciting a loud moan. I took my cock out of her mouth long enough to ask, "Cynthia, when do you have to be home?"

She was panting from the fucking Mark was giving her, but she managed to answer, "I don't have to be home until a little after five when my parents get home. Why?"

"Mark is married, so I know he has to get home soon. I want to stay here and fuck you. Would that be O.K.?"

"Yes. I would like that."

"Good. Do you mind if I cum in your mouth?"

She almost growled, "No, I don't mind at all." With that, she put my cock back in her mouth and started sucking. I don't know where she learned to suck a dick, but she was a real pro at it. After pumping in and out for a couple of minutes, I said, "I'm gonna cum!" and I unloaded in her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all, but some still leaked out around her mouth. About that time, I heard Mark say he was cumming, and he unloaded in her pussy. I couldn't wait to get my cock in that sweet pussy myself.

Mark was well prepared. He had a stack of paper towels on the table. After he wiped his cock down, he pulled his pants up and said he had to leave. Cynthia took a paper towel and wiped her pussy out. She took one and wiped my dick and her mouth. Then she leaned down and took my semi-hard cock back into her mouth and licked my cum off. She then looked up at me with a smile and asked, "Are you ready to fuck me? I can't wait to get that big dick in my pussy. Let me see if I can get you hard again."

She started bobbing her head up and down, and in just a minute, my dick was rock-hard. I pulled it out of her mouth and moved around to her ass. I rubbed her ass for a minute before pushing her forward so I could put my dick in her pussy. I put the tip in and rubbed up and down a few times before pressing it in a few inches. I then started fucking her slowly at first and then plunging in and out faster and deeper.

"YES! FUCK YES! FUCK ME HARD!"

I was in love with her pussy. I knew I had to have more of it. I fucked her hard through at least two orgasms before telling her I was going to cum.

"YES! OH FUCK YES! CUM IN ME!"

I blasted my hot cum in her pussy and I could hear and feel her having another orgasm. We had been fucking for about an hour and we were both spent. I asked, "Cynthia, do you think we could get together once a week, just you and me? I would love to fuck you again."

"Yes. I love your big cock. I didn't think I could handle it, but it felt so good. When can we get together?"

"I'm busy on Wednesday nights, but I'm free most any other night. You could come to my house. When would be convenient for you?"

"Well, I see Mark every Monday, but he can only spend an hour because he has to get home. My mom & dad don't get home until five, so I have a couple of hours before I have to get home. If you want to spend more time than that, I'm not dating anyone, but I could tell my parents I'm going out on Friday night. Would that be O.K.?"

"That would be great." I gave her my address and told her I would see her on Friday.

"Cynthia, how do you feel about having both of us fucking you like we did today?"

"I loved it. I'm fucking Mark to get a better grade, but he has never made me cum. If you could talk him into switching places so you are fucking me and I am sucking his dick, that would be great. I can't believe you made me cum that much."

I laughed and said, "I'll see what I can do. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want to give up a chance to fuck your tight little pussy, even if you do give an amazing blowjob. Anyway, I'll see you Friday after school at my house."

She kissed me and we left. On Friday, she showed up at my house shortly after school and I ate her out, causing her to have several orgasms, and then we fucked for an hour while she had three more orgasms. After I had cum in her, she gave me a blowjob, long enough for me to get hard so we could fuck again. She had such a sweet pussy. I was now fucking Abby every Wednesday and Cynthia every Friday. I couldn't wait to meet the little redhead named Irene.

On Thursday, after the final bell, I met Mark and once again, he led me back to the storeroom where I met Irene. She was a cute, petite redhead. Unlike Cynthia who looked older than her 18 years, Irene looked like she was younger. She seemed a little shy, but she smiled when I told her I was happy to meet her. She said, "I've never done anything like this before. I'm a little nervous."

"No need to be nervous. If you want to stop at any time just let me know. I will never do anything that you don't want."

Mark bent her over the table and dropped his pants. Because she was used to having him fuck her, she was ready and wasn't wearing any panties. I stood in front of her and dropped my pants. Her eyes got big and she said, "What the fuck? You don't expect me to take that thing do you? That's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Don't worry, Irene. Just lick it and take what you can. I'll be gentle with you."

She licked the tip and then took it in her mouth so she could lick around the head. She then opened wide and took more of it into her mouth. In just a minute, she had about half in her mouth and she was licking all around my shaft. I started to slowly move in and out and she responded by moaning loudly. Mark was behind her and fucking her fast and hard. It only took a couple of minutes before he screamed out he was cumming. After he had shot his wad in her cunt, he wiped himself off, pulled up his pants, and said he had to go.

I asked Irene the same thing I had asked Cynthia about when she had to be home. Her answer was the same as Cynthia. She didn't have to be home until around five. I asked her if I could come in her mouth and she said I could. After I shot a load of cum in her mouth, I got behind her and started a slow fuck. Once she got used to my size, she relaxed and let me go deeper. She started shouting, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

After I had cum in her tight little pussy, I asked her if she had any free nights because I wanted to fuck her on a regular basis, and I wanted to take my time. She said a friend of hers had been bugging her to join her bowling league, but she didn't like bowling. She said she would tell her parents she had finally given in and would be bowling on Thursday nights.

She started coming to my house every Thursday night where we would fuck for hours. I was fucking Abby every Wednesday, Cynthia every Friday, plus Becky on a fairly routine basis, sometimes alone and sometimes with her two cheerleaders. I started taking a daily regimen of vitamins!

* * * * *

To be continued

12