All Comments on 'The High School Reunion'

by Cleokitty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
As soon as...

As soon as we saw thwre was no wife in the story, this being in LW only could have one ending: they were married...And playing a fantasy...However a refreshing story...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They are married, love and respect each other, . . .

but are kind of foolish to indulge in aberrant fantasies. Yeah, its great that they play together, but is part of the fantasy that they are married to other people when they meet at the reunion? Or maybe they are pretending they are divorced? Any fantasy that denigrates their actual married state is a mistake in my opinion. Pretending to cheat on your spouse to inspire sexual excitement is a really stupid, and revealing, form of role playing.

But its not a bad story, or plot. Just kind of awkward. Thanks for your effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
TLW (true loving wives)

This would fit in Romance MUCH better than in LW. The most adventurous thing Sweetie does is say several things in front of their former classmates that those froends would find weird!

unrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey brother anon....

Go write your own story, you piggybacking cucksucker!

4*. Nicely written but this scenario of role playing has been done many times.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
????

I know it's just me, but I find this story a bit confusing. Still it's a good story line and with a little work, it would probably be very good.

BTW don't worry about remarks about plot having been done before; ALL plots have been done before in some form or another. There are no new plots, (or damn few and I don't think I've run across one). The difference is how we add our little twist to make it our own. GOOD LUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sort of naughty.....cool that it's a hubby & wife playing out a fantasy.....

....but, frankly, it was a bit choppy with a weird vibe, like they were in a theater with a yellow-light Freddy scene playing out on the screen and they're making out.....just weird.

So, ask yourself....what's unique and/or intriguing or different about my story idea as compared to the 114 high school reunion fantasy play out stories here?

One commenter even states that his wife blew and fucked her old high school flame four times at her reunion. Now, I can't see why he didn't leave her there to whore herself all night when her first saw it happening, nor took steps to prevent it....ah, I don't believe it.

Your story, while less sexually active interesting is more believable.....just not setting itself apart in any attractive way.

I also disagree with "Mr. There Are No New Plotlines". That is narrow, centrist, elisabethan thinking. And while they may be hard come by, new ideas appear in literary plotlines every year.......even here, on occasion. What I think the other commenter was getting to, was that this particular one is so,weather hackneyed for overuse here.

I think it was a good effort, just not novel. I hope you will work something up and come up with something dazzling in future.

Thank you, in all cases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous