The High Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look, well, you look very sexy," he said, as if he was slightly abashed at being so forward, even though he was talking to his own wife.

Lucy was very pleased with her sex life with Toby, he was a strong, sensitive lover but theirs was not a highly sexualised relationship. There had obviously been an initial period when they would make love on the sofa and spend long, endless hours in bed but it hadn't lasted long.

Typically they made love only two or three times a month, in bed, with the lights out. It was always very pleasing and satisfying when it happened but it wasn't very exciting. Not really, terribly, sexy.

It was true that she liked to dress up sexy for him and wear her expensive lingerie but, if she was honest, that was mostly for herself. The truth was that they were often too tired by the time they got to bed and the long, lazy afternoons making love were a thing of the past.

And it was always making love. Toby made love to her, he never fucked her, never took her roughly and just banged her senseless.

And, right, now, she really wanted to get fucked.

"I'm glad, you think so. You do too."

She swished her long hair, and reached her hand higher up Toby's thigh.

Toby gulped. He was clearly feeling a little uncomfortable but in an excited kind of a way. It reminded Lucy of when they first got together. He'd been really awkward but in a way that was sweet and adorable. And kinda sexy.

Toby turned on the indicator to make the left hand turning down to their cottage.

Lucy took her hand briefly off his thigh and switched the indicator off.

"Not here, I've got a better idea."

"OK."

As she placed her hand back on his thigh, she could feel the excitement rising. She could almost see the cogs turning as he was starting to get the picture but not quite sure he could trust himself and not wanting to push it.

When he had first got the Jaguar, he had made all sorts of whistful comments about never having had sex in a car. Lucy had ignored these, she had too many uncomfortable memories of her first boyfriend's Fiat Punto to want to go back there.

Toby had got the hint and stopped the comments but she was sure that it was still something he wanted.

"Turn here."

"Here? Are you sure?"

At this point, the main road had made its way into the woodland that surrounded most of the estate. There was a little track off to the left that was soon lost in the trees.

"Yes, here."

"OK."

Lucy ran her hand all the way up his thigh and felt the pleasing bulging hardness of his crotch.

"Just here, on the left."

There was a high bank running along the left side of the road but there was a little break just wide enough to get a car through.

There was an open space beyond surrounded by the bank on one side and the wall of the estate on the other. It was somewhere Lucy had found on her run.

Toby pulled up the car and turned the engine off. Lucy reached over with both hands and started to undo his fly.

She thought he looked so sexy in his suit, behind the wheel of his powerful car with his big, hard cock out. Lucy thought it looked bigger somehow than she had ever seen it before.

"Oh, Lucy," he moaned as she gently kneaded his balls as she reached over and took him in her mouth.

She started by licking him along his length and then flicking her tongue over his straining head.

But she was much too horny for too much foreplay and she was soon sucking him hard, feeling his bigness in her mouth, taking him as deep as she could, feeling that big, throbbing cock inside her.

"Oh, baby, baby, baby," he called out, his hands running through her hair.

He never called her baby, but she liked it. She wanted to be his baby. She wanted to be his dirty little slut.

She stopped sucking and looked up at him.

"I want you."

"Oh, I want you, baby."

"I want you to bend me over the bonnet of this big powerful machine and then just fuck me so hard."

He just nodded, mutely, his eyes shining with lust and excitement.

Lucy paused and then sprang up, opening the door and running round to the front of the car.

For a moment, Toby just sat there, looking at her before he got his cue and got out to join her, his hard cock standing out in front of him.

Lucy was stood in front of the car facing towards the windscreen. As Toby came around behind her, she whipped her top off, exposing her tits to the tree dappled sunshine.Then she pushed down her jogging bottoms to expose her round, bare arse to him.

She bent over the bonnet, placing her hands on the body work but keeping her legs straight so Toby had a good, clear view of her wet, open pussy. She didn't think she'd ever exposed herself like this to him before.

"Oh, baby, you're beautiful."

"Oh, baby, shut up and fuck me," she breathed back in response.

She felt one of Toby's hands on her right buttock and then the tip of his cock just sliding up and down her slit, just looking for her hole.

Then he entered her.

Oh fuck.

That felt good.

Her wet, eager cunt accepted him gratefully. This was what she needed. This was what was going to give her the relief she craved. A big, hard dick inside her.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, so wet, so sexy," he moaned.

He had both hands on her arse cheeks now as he started to fuck her, deep rythmic strokes, each one so deep and so satisfying.

Lucy had a vision of what this must look like from his perspective, he must be able to see it going in and out as she bent over to take it.

Proper porn star fucking on the bonnet of his car. Everything he ever fantasised about.

She was so wet and so horny that she felt like she was going to come at once, but she didn't quite. She was moaning like a whore, like his little whore.

Fuck, this felt good. Just lost in fucking, his cock riding her, entering her, filling her up, becoming her whole world, her pussy so wet and wanton and feeling so good.

And then he lost control. He fucked her harder than he ever had before. More than she knew he had it in him.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she almost screamed out as he fucked her ragged, her orgasm almost exploded out of her as he took her hard, electric shocks running through her body, fireworks exploding overheard, black spots before her eyes.

It was like her whole body was coming and she heard him yell out and his body stiffen and she could tell he was coming too, pumping his hot, white load inside her as her legs shook and her brain and body exploded with pleasure.

"Fuck me," he said, still inside her.

"Fuck me, Lucy, I fucking love you."

She just lay sprawled out over the bonnet, limp and prone, with the pleasing feeling of her husband's still hard cock in her entirely satisfied pussy.

"I fucking love you too," she whispered back.

Everything was still now, as they just lay there a while, only the murmuring of the wind in the trees. Lucy had been right in her guess that they wouldn't be disturbed, even though they'd made a lot of noise.

It was only later, once they'd tidied themselves up and Toby was turning the ignition in the car that she looked up at the wall.

Someone on the other side would have been able to hear everything, maybe there was even a chink on the otherside that could be looked through.

"What are you thinking about?" Toby asked as he started to turn the car around.

"Oh, nothing," she replied with a little half smile.

She didn't want to tell him she was thinking about the blonde touching herself as she spied on her mad, passionate love with Toby.

"Oh, nothing at all. "

There were some things Toby didn't need to know about. The wall was Lucy's little secret.