The Highest Ethical Standards Ch. 01

Story Info
Eleanor's Ethical Standards Slip.
6.4k words
3.87
33.9k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers

Bending over, Eleanor's hands were shaking as she was attempting to get her key into her front door.

She could feel Jeremy's erect cock rubbing up her butt crack through his trousers.

"Patience Lover," She spluttered, "Time enough for that inside, we have neighbors, you know!"

Eleanor and Jeremy tumbled over one another as the door flew open.

Getting up, Eleanor made a bee-line for the kitchen shouting, "I will get wine and some food. Are you hungry? The bedroom's upstairs to the right. There is an en-suite in there if you want a shower."

Jeremy dutifully rushed his red haired gangly frame up the stairs.

Eleanor arrived up to find Jeremy still fully clothed looking at a photo of Brendon and Eleanor on their wedding day. Eleanor put down the wine and glasses took the picture from him and returned it to the bedside cabinet facedown.

"Why do you even stay with him?"

Eleanor didn't answer him simply thinking, 'Because he is ten times the you.'

Eleanor bent over to pull back the bedcover.

Jeremy, behind her seized the opportunity to quickly lift her skirt, pull down her panties and bury his fingers into her furry cunt. Eleanor was already wet in anticipation. In a jiffy Jeremy's fly was down and his cock followed his fingers. Eleanor started to respond then stopped.

"Hey, hey, lover! I have to wear these clothes tomorrow, let's get undressed first."

Hastily they shed until both were completely naked, entwined and deep kissing in the bed. Jeremy reached down as Eleanor spread her legs and started working her now very juicy cunt.

Jeremy did not sustain that for long, eager to enter her, he rolled over between her legs. He started to pound her like a jack hammer.

"Woa, woa! Lover slow down you're hurting me," yelled Eleanor.

Jeremy slowed.

Eleanor was not getting much satisfaction from this.

"I think you had better give it to me doggy."

Jeremy got up as Eleanor rolled over.

She stuffed a pillow under her, spread her legs then Jeremy shuffled in between.

Her arse now sticking up, Jeremy had a stellar view of her anus.

Now, Eleanor was quite used to anal sex, in fact it was her preferred recreational sexual activity.

Eleanor being Eleanor was quite fastidious about her appearance and her arsehole was no exception and was well manicured to aesthetically enhance her fairly frequent activity in that department.

"Hey girl, you have one rock star arse hole," cries Jeremy.

"Oh you've seen a few have you, Jeremy," quips Eleanor.

She was quietly chuffed at his compliment.

What Jeremy was staring at was slightly dilated in keeping with Eleanor's aroused state and was surrounded by naturally brown tiny radiating wrinkles.

Jeremy immediately drove his thumb into Eleanor's arsehole.

'No Jeremy!" Eleanor yelped. "Save that for our celebration night. You stick to my cunt."

Eleanor did not want someone with Jeremy's obvious lack of finesse blundering around her rectum.

Jeremy dutifully complied saying, "hey, I can't wait; this would be a first for me."

Now Jeremy and Eleanor had both spent the past month closely working together on a proposal document. The last three days had been particularly tough as they had a deadline to reach. They both had hardly seen their families for a week and on the last night had not wrapped up until 2am.

The chemistry had built up slowly between the two. It started with flirting but on the last night Jeremy was pestering her constantly. To get him to calm down Eleanor promised him a shag once they had handed in the document for the pre-submission review. And here they were.

Well the forced celibacy of the past week and the flirting obviously built up inside of Jeremy because with all the talk of anal sex Jeremy thrust the entire shaft of his cock into Eleanor's vagina right up to his balls and exploded in a burst of premature ejaculation. It seemed like he filled Eleanor's vagina with a bucket load of cum in spurt after spurt after spurt.

Although not particularly satisfactory for Eleanor, she was at least impressed with that.

Now Eleanor was highly ambitious. She had not long returned to the workforce after being a stay at home Mum for some time. Before taking time off she had been somewhat of a high flier. Having a Masters in Science in addition to a BA in languages she had made her way up to middle level management at a research institute. In retrospect Eleanor probably was off work too long and on re-entering the workforce found herself in a position being a few steps back on the corporate ladder. She was now working for an international corporate services company, a fish out of water in quite a different environment that she had been used to.

Having been with the firm two months she was still really learning the lay of the land in the way the firm was structured. Her dalliance with Jeremy was based on her assumption that he had power and influence which he certainly did not have. He was actually a player and talked up his situation constantly. He was also rumored to be somewhat of a philanderer, much to the sadness of his wife. They had three children. Eleanor was aware of his marriage situation but that is about all.

Eleanor had been seduced on the promise of a leap frog into a position from which she could get back into management. Also, her husband, Brendon had previously agreed to assist her with obtaining an MBA. Eleanor was looking for a position that could compliment that and enable her to study part time.

After sex they lay in each other's arms and talked about their plans. Jeremy constantly complimented her on her skills at putting together the proposal. He said that in his experience, this one was the best proposal that he was aware of since he joined the firm five years ago.

He said he had an excellent feeling about it and winning the work was certain. It was going to need a reasonably large team and he would have her promoted to team leader reporting directly to him. There was a good years' worth of work ahead. This would mean a large increase in income for Eleanor as well as status.

They had agreed that once the proposal had been accepted and the work commissioned they would celebrate, perhaps at a hotel for a weekend. Neither had worked out how they would square this with their respective spouses but a deal is a deal.

This had Eleanor's juices going.

The problem is, that these were all based on what Jeremy said was true.

Unfortunately it was all fantasy on his part and it was all inevitably going to end in tears.

* * * * *

At this stage it is perhaps appropriate to set out the background to all this.

Eleanor is married to Brendon McKay and has been for some 10 years. They are both New Zealanders. They have two Boys, Peter and Sam, 5 and 7. Recently they finally decided on trying for a third child. It had been their plan but Eleanor had been reticent as she was keen to get back in the workforce and rather bored at being a stay at home Mum. The final decision was based on the idea that Eleanor could juggle both.

Eleanor is a slim but shapely blonde. Her breasts were heavy, balanced with a nicely rounded butt held up by magnificent long slim legs. Her posture, when she sat is very erect and with her hands in her lap she can appear quite prim. Despite this she is a very warm character and in private she can be anything but prim and proper. As a result, her first appearances seem to be off putting for men and curiously there is something that appeals to women. She has tended to be hit on more by women than the fellows.

Also, belying her prim demeanor, she is a strong woman. In her teens she had taken an outward bound course. Taking a break from university she had travel through South Africa, Namibia and Angola with nobody in particular. Usually she would travel with someone she met on her travels but occasionally on her own. But she was resourceful and this was typical of her bravery. She would go places and do things many would be afraid to do.

Brendon was in his late thirties and 9 years older than Eleanor. Both he and Eleanor were very tall with Brendon sufficiently taller than Eleanor to enable her to wear a good pair of heels without unbalancing their combined aesthetics. Brendon was exceedingly good looking. He stood very erect; he was always well groomed and was the epitome of tall dark and handsome. In fact when Eleanor first met Brendon she thought he was gay which did not give their relationship a good start.

Brendon had been brought up in a loving but strict household. His father Bradley had been a district court judge before he had a stroke. His Mother, Grace, had been an academic but she left academia to become a secondary school teacher in a socially deprived area. She had since retired to look after Brendon's father after his stroke. Brendon had one brother, Brian who resided in the US with tenure to a prestigious university.

The family was quite wealthy with independent means. One would expect them to be conservative and on one level they were but they were also very liberal to the point of being socially left wing. They actively supported environmental and social causes. Even though they were not religious, every year at Christmas they spent part of the day volunteering at the city mission serving meals to those homeless and deprived.

The dominant force was Brendon's formidable Mother, Grace, who had instilled in her sons the importance of empathy, integrity and social justice. Although wealthy, the boys attended the local high school rather than a private school. She was the daughter of a high ranking military man, a brigadier. She was brought up in the military environment at a time when it was much more formal than it is today. It was perhaps from there she acquired her upright bearing and deportment and her insistence on good grooming which was taken up by her sons.

In knowing Grace, it is easy to understand what attracted Brendon to Eleanor, the same bearing and grooming, the same height and dominating presence socially. Both statuesque but at the same time demure giving them balance with an aura of elegance and poise.

Eleanor came from a different background, essentially, the tail end of old money. The youngest, she had two older sisters Bronwyn and Glenys. They all attended private schools but it was really the last hurrah of the wealth the family once had. It had all been frittered away by a father who was abusive and a philanderer. He eventually deserted the family and finally died of cirrhosis of the liver. Although he did not abuse his girls he was violent to their mother in their presence, once hospitalizing her. His many affairs and his abuse left their mother embittered. She and one of Eleanor's sisters still lived in the family home which by now was too large for them to afford the maintenance it needed. Their home incidentally was not too far from Brendon's parents own home although Brendon never knew the family growing up.

Brendon and Eleanor met in the UK where Brendon was attending an international conference. Brendon had trained as an architect and despite his age had rapidly built up a consultancy that undertook work across Australasia. As a tribute to his leadership, standing and charisma he had brought together an exceptionally qualified and talented group. As well as the standard architectural fare they were very process and management orientated and had developed a reputation of delivering successful and highly integrated complex projects. Publicity over one particular hospital project in Brisbane had come to the attention of the UK architectural community who saw in his work opportunity to influence the reinvigoration of the architectural profession in the UK. As the 'Man from Down Under,' he was invited as a keynote speaker and to sit on the concluding panel.

His youthful looks caught the attention of the young hosting staff, who, male and female dubbed him 'The Catch.' His appearance and the attention of the gay male members was what led Eleanor to think him gay so she cast her attention to others. When toward the end of the conference she hooked up with Brendon the joke among the rest of the staff was that he was her 'catch of the day.'

Eleanor was a Kiwi girl on a working holiday and as she was fluent in German and French had been employed in the organization hosting the international conference. Indeed it was her fluency that first caught Brendon's attention noticing her conversing casually in both languages to a group of European attendees. Knowing that she was a Kiwi he initiated a conversation and it all grew from there.

To Brendon it was instant attraction. Paradoxically Eleanor could be poised and sophisticated but behind closed doors she was passionate and held nothing back. As their relationship developed Brendon imagined he could have the best of both worlds.

The attraction was not quite so instant for Eleanor. The 'catch' was initially about her ego and her competition with her workmates. She would see him from time to time during the whirl of the conference and since her first impression was that he was gay she thought of him as someone who would not be interested in her. In her mind, she was in Europe finding her one true sweet lover, a lifetime partner that had to measure up to her ideal. She began to notice what her other female workmates were saying about Brendon and the way women and men glanced at him when he passed. This brought out a natural competitive and ambitious streak in Eleanor. When, in the final days he clearly showed an interest in her she did not hesitate, she would jolly well have him. She deserved him.

Brendon was staying over for a while on a short holiday and planned on travelling in Europe. As he was by himself, he was glad to have her as a companion and as happens on holidays this turned to romance. The holiday became a whirl. His intention had been to visit some chosen architectural sites and call in on influential architectural colleagues to develop the firms European aspirations. This, he certainly did but he was not prepared for the asset his newly found partner was. Easily conversing and charming European colleagues and their spouses. In a matter of weeks they seemed like a pair that had been together years.

The two sides of her character enthralled Brendon, her serious side and her sparkling eyed mischievous side. She loved the autobahn, insisting on hiring a Porsche 911 Carrera. It stretched Brendon financially a little but at the time happy to oblige to make their holiday romance memorable for her. He would wonder over the years why he gave in to that. What love does to a guy, I guess.

When Eleanor drove the Porsche she drove it hard and much too fast, stabbing the air to the intense loud rhythm of her favorite Nordic electronica. Her influence loosened up the staid side of Brendon's character. She made him feel modern. Her energy was infectious, uplifting and even inspirational. He felt himself hopelessly falling in love with her in a way that he had never experienced with his former partners. She had drive, she had intensity and was a constant source of fun. At times it was unnerving for him and occasionally when they embraced he felt himself trembling with joy.

Eventually both returned home but unlike the classic holiday romance, the romance endured, and back in the land of the Kiwi, picked up where they left off. Brendon was very experienced and confident with the ways of women, sex and romance. Having played the field he had only ever had one very long term relationship which ended as a result of the divergent pull of careers and geography. Brendon was devastated and took a long time to recover but when he fell for Eleanor it was total. She was simply going to be the love of his life.

Eleanor's love life had been patchy. Adding to her Mothers woes she had been a difficult teenager but she had never been promiscuous. She did have two long term relationships with two much older partners. Her bearing belied a maturity that she did not really have and her precociousness was an attribute that appealed to older men. On her part she was looking for the father she never really had.

She had eventually lived with her first partner for some time before they parted. The other, she discovered was actually married after seeing him for some months but she continued for a while as 'the other woman.'

Both men had essentially been players and both relationships ended as a result of infidelity on their part. This experience plus her father's infidelity would have a long term effect on Eleanor who found it difficult to trust men and a propensity to become very jealous. She had felt that her virginity, her youth and her naivety had been abused by these men for their own selfish pleasure. This was eventually to put great deal of strain on her relationship with Brendon.

In the meantime the marriage with Brendon brought two families together almost as one. Eleanor's family saw in the relationship the recovery of some of their dignity and status. Brendon's family were cultured and mannered but they were not snobs and were only too willing to help them out to the extent of going into partnership and restoring Eleanor's family home and turning it into a homestay.

Brendon's practice required him to spend periods overseas. When they were first married, Eleanor would travel with Brendon from time to time but this came to an end with the children. The core practice in New Zealand numbered only about 20 personnel included some very smart young women. Eleanor convinced herself that Brendon must have been having affairs with these women especially during these short trips overseas. Eleanor never had any evidence and even went as far lying a couple of times that she had evidence of an affair in the hope that he would admit it and expose himself.

Brendon weathered this. He knew about her background and reasoned that she would in time grow to trust him. This was his big mistake. Brendon sought advice from his Mother but the difference between Eleanor and his mother is that his mother was driven by her confidence and rational approach to life. Eleanor was damaged and was much more emotional in her approach. Eleanor would often yell at him and argue the point. She could be willful and when they locked horns there was a great deal of posturing and domestic competitive power play. This was something people outside the marriage would never see and to them all was sweetness and light.

Brendon never raised his voice and always tried to be reasonable. This frustrated the hell out of Eleanor. Eleanor regarded Brendon's passivity as a weakness. This was Eleanor's first big mistake. It must be remembered, the root cause of this was her jealousy which was perversely borne out of her love for Brendon. Unfortunately it is a love never directly expressed verbally by Eleanor due to her fear of it being thrown back in her face. This was despite the numerous little loving things done by Brendon to please and show that he loved her. Again Brendon understood her past and rationalized that she spoke her love for him in other more oblique ways.

Her other big mistake, the presence of Jeremy in their marriage bed, was thus borne out of two misconceptions. One, she was convinced that Brendon must have cheated on her at some time. Two, in her ambitious nature she thought she was attempting to use Jeremy to advance her career. Somehow this was OK in the dog eat dog world of climbing the corporate ladder.

This said, up until this point the marriage had been a good one and tensions well within the bounds of the ups and downs of normal married life. In fact many would see an ideal married couple and devoted parents to their children.

* * * * *

So there Eleanor and Jeremy lay, discussing their future. The previous late night had caught up with them as both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
269 Followers
12