The Highland Festival Ch. 03: The Rules

Story Info
Tom loses the bet and faces punishment.
2.3k words
4.15
20.9k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hello Readers

Quick note, my stories tend to progress a bit slower, if you're looking for quick paced sex scenes try another story.

Also, some past people have nitpicked about small consistency details in my stories. I'm not writing a professional novel, I'm not going to take time to explain every little change in a scene. If you're looking for 100% accuracy in stories, buy a book :D

Hope the rest of you enjoy

***

Rule #1

I came back to reality to the sound of John's voice. Still trapped between his legs with his nuts down my throat, he was leaning back a bit allowing me to breathe through my nose. John's dick was still pounding against my chin and his voice was ragged. He was most likely short on breath as he was jerking off aggressively. He spoke;

"I'm surprised you lasted an entire minute... however... you still had 5 minutes on the clock... which means... 5 rules".

Frank chimed in;

"The first one will be easy; we are going to decide what you wear at the festival." It was at this moment that I realized they had removed my kilt.

Here I was riding a public train pinned between two men with my ass sticking straight up into the air, naked as the day I was born, while my head was stuffed under another man's kilt.

"Since I'm sure you don't want to walk around the festivals smelling like cum and urine I think this will work out for the best."

"First, I'm sure you noticed the cock ring around your dick and balls" He gave my balls a quick squeeze to draw my attention; "this should be considered part of your outfit and will need to remain on."

The small cock ring had managed to keep most of the blood in my spent member, so even after I had ejaculated I was still sporting a semi.

Frank continued "We will go over the rest of your outfit and rules shortly, first however I think that Grandpa deserves a bit of a reward for putting up with you biting his balls."

I feel a hand squeeze the life out of my balls again. Trying to squirm free I'm still unable to move. Almost ready to black out my balls are released. Frank Continues;

"Luckily, I think Grandpa is just about ready to forgive you... Now Gramps will take care of the heavy lifting, all you have to do is give his balls a bit of love and prove to him you're really sorry for biting. Then I'm sure we can forget this ever happened."

My vision brightens as John's kilt is flipped back; the others evidently wanted to watch me 'apologize'. I was now staring right at the taint and wrinkly balls of the man I had 'wronged'.

I gulped; wanting to get things over with as quickly as possible I slowly start to suck on Johns wrinkly balls. The reaction is immediate; I hear John start to moan and his breathing becomes heavier.

Encouraged and hoping to end things quickly I timidly start to circle his balls with my tongue. Once again this seems to drive him further towards the edge.

After about a minute of me caressing his balls, he pulls them out of my mouth and points his dick directly at my face. Realizing what is about to happen I quickly close my eyes as he explodes.

Rope after rope of cum covers my face, the first shot goes straight into my slightly opened mouth, which I quickly clamp shut. Then he starts to spread it around, across my nose, both eyes receive a health quirt and then some lands on my left cheek. Finally, he stops with his mushroom head resting on my tightly clamped lips, painting them with the last few drops of semen.

Frank breaks the silence "There's a good boy; now stay still a moment while we find something to clean you up with".

Unable to open my cum filled eyes I feel John pulls his dick back and rests it next to my face. Then I hear the unmistakable sound of a camera going off. Flushing beet red I realized the damage was done and there was nothing I could do as they captured my face from every angle. Once they were satisfied Frank spoke to the others;

"We only have a couple minutes till we reach the station, so we will need to work fast. John you keep a lookout while Brian helps Tommy clean up. Meanwhile, I will put a couple final touches on Tommy's new ensemble".

Expecting to be allowed to get up I try to lower my legs, John however still has them tightly tucked under his arms. I hear Brain quickly scurry beneath the table, he then leans in and starts to lick drops of cum off my face.

Meanwhile...

[Frank]

Frank was staring down at the cutest little bottom ever, ready to mark his property. The once tangled mess of pubes had been taken away to reveal the cutest little bum he could imagine. One that couldn't wait to be taken over Daddy's lap and spanked crimson. That would have to wait however. Poised with a permanent marker in one hard Frank thinks of what message would best sum up his new prize. Till it hits him; slowly he traces his hand print onto one cheek, and then the next. Then he takes extra care to right a word upside down in each traced hand... BAD - BOY. All that's left was to add a splash of color, as the trained screech into the station he was granted the perfect cover...

[Tom]

Tom couldn't believe the situation he was in. Pinned in a sort of reverse Boston Crab wrestling hold by an old man, his face was being licked cleaned by a stranger, while another beast of a man was writing a message on his ass. As Brian licked his face clean he could just make out Frank tracing his meaty hands prints on both his ass-cheeks. However, when he tried to figure out what words he was writing he got distracted as Brian decides to finish his cleanup by kissing him on the lips. Clamping his lips shut Tom was adamant on not allowing this last bit of humiliation as he heard the train screech, slowing down into the station... Then;

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

The brute writing on his ass had taken advantage of the excess noise to give each ass cheek a couple hard slaps. The sudden pain caught me off guard and I opened my mouth. Brian not missing a beat shoved his tongue down my throat and expelled most of the cum he had slurped up and stored in his cheeks. Trying to force his tongue back with my own I was only welcomed by his tongue embracing mine, quickly circled it and coating it in cum...

[Frank]

Having finished adding the splash of color to Tommy's ass Frank quickly started to get his new boy's clothes together. He reached over and grabbed a couple items from Brian's clothing bag, grinning as he grabbed items to match his own outfit. Little Tommy boy would be dressed up just like Daddy (whether he likes it or not).

Sure, Tommy might find the leather vest too flashy and the kilt he picked barely fit Brian so Tommy would probably be bursting out of it. However, if Tom complained Frank still hadn't ruled out making the boy leave the train naked.

Frank got Gramps to release Tom legs and together they managed to squeeze Tom into the tiny kilt with minimal fuss, as other passenger around them started to get up to leave the train. Lowering Tom's legs down onto the bench Frank was greeted by a lovely surprise. Both his little boys were locked in a deep kiss. Although, judging by the disgusted look on Tom face the only one doing it by choice was Brian. Giving a brief sigh Frank slowly pulled Brian off him;

"Enough fun boys, time to get dressed, we're at the station"

...

[Tom]

I sat back up quickly, happy to finally be the right way up again. I try brushing some of the saliva off my face as I look around the train and noticed most of the other people are already getting off. Panicking as I was still only wearing a kilt, I look to Frank for help. Frank quickly passes me my glasses, gives me a ridiculous leather vest to wear, and fishes a pair of flip flops out of his bag.

As I scramble to put anything on to cover up Frank starts to speak.

"Let's go say hi to Karen, on the way we can discuss the rules you will be following this weekend"

My stomach gave a lurch, Karen... It felt like I hadn't seen her in days, although it had only been a little over an hour. How could he possibly explain his new appearance to her...?

Frank continued

"If you follow all our rules you may find you actually enjoy some of them, most of them are to help teach you humility. I promise if you behave at the festival Karen never needs to learn your little secret. Then if you 'want', we can part on happy terms"

I looked at Frank in disbelief, what he WANTED was irrelevant, these bastards had him over a barrel and they knew it. The sooner this day was over the sooner he could forget it ever happened.

'Fully' dressed now Frank's wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me to the front of the train. As we walked, Brian and John following closely behind us, Frank started listing off the new rules...

"Since you soiled your kilt, we will also be adding 1 punishment to the list outside of the 5 rules."

I opened my mouth to object but one quick squeeze on my shoulder was enough for me to hold my tongue.

Frank gave a smile "look at that, learning to behave already. Now the rules!"

"Rule# 1

We pick what you wear; while at the festival you are to wear whatever we tell you. Your attire will normally look like this. However, if you misbehave we may decide to alter it. The opposite is also true; if you behave you may get to make changes instead.

Rule #2

While Karen is not around you must always call us Grandpa and Daddy, no exception.

Rule #3

Anything we want you to try that is festival related, you must do. You are not allowed to contradict us.

Rule #4

You may not go to the bathroom without a buddy (While in the bathroom your punishment will follow)

Rule #5

While you're at the festival, you're not allowed to Cum without Daddy or Grampa's permission!

Failing to follow these rules will result in punishment. However, if you preform something exceptionally well, you will be rewarded"

...

Tom relaxed slightly as he listened to the rules. The rules while humiliating seemed manageable, the only one that worried him slightly was the bathroom punishment, but if he managed to hold it then he should be able to make it through the day with minimal bathroom trips.

...

Finally making it to the front of the train the group walked up to Karen's booth where she was texting someone on her phone. Tom decided to power through the ordeal and gave a slight sputtered cough to get her attention. Quickly she looked up from her phone and scanned the group, doing a double take as she noticed her boyfriend's wildly different attire. Then her eyes met Frank, and she jumped out of her seat in surprise. She yelled;

"Oh My God Frank!" she rushed over to Frank and gave him a big hug.

"I was hoping to run into you at the festival, but I didn't think we would meet so soon"

Dumbfounded Tom remained rooted to the spot. THEY KNOW EACH OTHER! Shocked, he failed to register what Karen was saying. One of the men behind him gave his butt a little pinch bringing him back to reality.

"Sorry what"

Karen gave in quizzical look. "I asked what's with the new getup, I could barely get you to wear the kilt I borrow from Frank and now you're wearing all this."

Tom's mind was spinning, FRANK's KILT, no wonder it was huge. Wait, she said she got the kilt from a guy at work... Suddenly some of the missing pieces started sliding into place.

Pausing a little longer then he should have Frank quickly jumped in to assist.

"Sorry Karen, I was so excited to meet Tom on the train that we started to celebrate a little early. Tommy here got a little too excited and spilt beer all over himself." Frank gave my belly a quick little rub.

"Luckily between me and my pals we managed to find him some replacement clothes."

Frank then quickly introduced the rest of the group.

"I think you've met my boyfriend Brian before, and John here is an old steam room buddy."

Quickly Karen shook both men's hands. She looked over the moon at the 'friends' I was making.

Bouncing on her feet she gave me a swift kiss on the cheek and continued;

"This is so great; I was so worried that you two wouldn't hit it off."

She turned to Frank

"Tom doesn't have any Gay friends, so I thought he might well... feel a little awkward if we hung out".

Frank gave her a bit of a sarcastic shrug, giving me a quick wink and wrapping his giant arm around my waist. "That's alright, I'm used to coaxing out the best in shy boys" giving me a squeeze as I blushed once again.

"HEY! Since we hit if off so well, why don't we spend the day together! It will give me a chance to give you a tour of the festival, and then maybe we can talk shop a little later."

...

Tom and the group then exited the station. With his tormenters arm slung over one shoulder, and his carefree girlfriend resting on the other, Tom steeled himself for what he was sure would be the longest day of his life

...

...