All Comments on 'The Highway Men of Bumbletoad Way'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

You never know what you'll find on the highway of life!

5

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Interesting!! Liked the way you changed style to fit the olde English mannerisms, etc. Only weakness I saw was that every carriage/coach going that way was robbed, surely by then there would be armed guards? Otherwise another brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done. Possible sequel in the works?

JFpuff02JFpuff027 months ago

Wonderful story! I hope for more chapters.

technofrog2002technofrog20027 months ago

Very creative and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent Ronde! I would love for you to develop another chapter of Harrison & Elizabeth’s life together. Outstanding work as always. 5*!

kk

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There Must be a second Part

The Highway Men in America

grogers7grogers77 months ago

I agree with those who ask you to consider the further adventures of Harrison and Elizabeth.

5*

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo7 months ago

Add mine to the voices of the rest calling for a continuation of Harrison's and Elizabeth's story. 5.

keepercoach01keepercoach017 months ago

Definitely worthy of another chapter! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...