The Highwayman of Helmstadt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, I could just kill her and be on my way, but even a quick death felt like it was too good for the arrogant and snobbish aristocrat. Previous thoughts from the other day of the lack of female presence in my camp drifted into my head and gave me a cruel idea. The wretched regal hag would be forced to be a lowly, filthy bandit's servant! With a savage grin I seized the terrified captive woman and slung her over the horse with the rest of the treasure, chuckling cruelly as I took a moment to tell her what was going to happen.

"You know, the coin and fancy linens were fine booty, but thinking on it now, a noble slave would be the true prize!" I laughed at her horrified expression and made sure to give her defenseless rear a vicious groping before leading the horse off into the foreboding woods, only the clopping of the equine's hooves and the muffled yells of a captive lady following us into the trees.

When we reached my camp I unceremoniously dumped the noble lady on the ground and left her there while I unloaded the horse and found a good tree to hitch it to so the beast could graze and rest. Later I would have to take it to a nearby stream and water it, maybe give it a good grooming too. For a few minutes I patted the animal appreciatively and mumbled soothingly to it, a well kept horse would be a useful asset, either for hauling filthy lucre or making a quick getaway.

With the horse taken care of and the loot stashed, all that was left was the lady. "Well, looks like it's time to lay down some rules for the new servant." I gloated over her, certain that I had her attention. "First off, no screaming. It's obnoxious and annoying and the trees will stop your voice from carrying anyway. I'd hate to have to cut out your tongue but I won't hesitate to do what I have to. Second, no running. I know these woods like the back of my hand and I doubt your soft little royal feet are up to the task of sprinting through the wilds. Plus if I don't catch you, a wolf or bear will and they won't think to spare your life.

Third, you do whatever I say. I've learned a lot of horrible ways to persuade people over the course of my career and I'm already aching for an excuse to practice them on you. Do you understand all that, ignorant wench?" She fearfully nodded at my harsh threats and after fixing her with the coldest glare I could manage, I set to work on adjusting her restraints. With the rope I tied her ankle to a nearby tree so she could move about the camp but not leave it, and I removed her gag. She looked like she was considering shrieking for a moment, but a stern look from me and a hand on my dagger convinced her otherwise.

"Well," I goaded her, "get to work slave. The fire could use a bit more of the wood over there and the stew won't cook itself." If looks could kill the lady would have struck me dead on the spot and she crossed her arms before launching into a tirade.

"Do you even know who I am you filthy pig? I am Lady Irma of the Silverwood manor and when my knights find out about this you'll hunted down and speared like the foul boar you-" Surprising her with my speed, I leapt up and rushed to her, a harsh slap interrupting her speech.

"Do you see any of your knights around here to save you?" When she didn't answer I drew a dagger and held it to her throat, repeating my question. "Do you!"

"N-no." She stammered out, fear making her voice shake.

"No, you don't." I replied, sheathing the dagger now that I had her rapt attention. "There are no knights to save you here, no underlings to order around, no simple honest farmers to trod on with your expensive shoes. No one is here to save you. It's just you and me and you're going to do whatever I say, whether you want to or not. The sooner you get that through your arrogant skull and do what I tell you, the better things will go for you."

I reached out and took a greedy handful of her fat ass through her tight dress, a wicked grin on my face. "Or don't listen to me. I have plenty of punishments I would love to dish out." Disgust and fear radiated from Irma and she stalked over to the wood pile I had prepared yesterday, gathering an armful of fuel and wordlessly tending to the campfire. Maybe I had finally gotten the reality of the situation drilled into her hard head.

Evening rolled around as the sun set and I broke the silence in the camp with an order for my captive. "Time for stew, I'm hungry. Foodstuffs are in that sack, utensils in the other, now get to work." Irma inspected the sacks and fidgeted with her hands for a moment before she noticed my disapproving gaze and spoke up.

"What's your name anyway? What do I call you?"

"My name is Gilbert." I told her. "But you will call me Lord Gilbert." Irma snorted derisively at that, but her attitude promptly shifted to fear when I scowled and started to draw my dagger.

"Fine, fine!" She placated. "Lord Gilbert it is! Anything you want my lord!" We watched each other for a moment before Irma spoke again. "My lord, I um... I don't know how to make a stew." Anger coursed through me for a brief moment, but I stamped down the growing inferno and tried to look at things more reasonably. She had been a noble so it made sense that she might need training in more simple tasks. If I wanted a capable and willing slave I was obviously going to have to teach her what she needed to know to meet my needs.

"Start with peeling the potatoes." Under my instruction she clumsily began assembling the basics of a simple stew, mistakes and fumbles slowing her progress. She really did seem like she had never put together a meal, but I found a way to make tutoring her more enjoyable. Whenever she made a mistake I would squeeze her voluptuous rear or grope her heavy tits, keeping me amused and giving her incentive not to mess up. By the time we finished, Irma was blushing and breathing heavy from my ministrations and admittedly my manhood was rock hard from all the lecherous handling.

We separated and I let her be while we ate and after some coercion, Irma cleaned up our wooden dishes and then returned to the campfire, probably processing the situation she found herself in. I took the opportunity to relax and enjoy the free time I was granted by someone else taking care of the chores. The temperature began to drop and evening faded into night, my tired body telling me it was time to sleep.

"Time for bed." I told my unwilling guest and went to my bedroll, tucking in under the warm and comfy animal skins.

"Where will I sleep?" Irma asked, a bit of resistance creeping into her tone. "There's only one bed, where's mine?"

"There's only one bed in the whole camp." I smirked and pulled back the skins invitingly. "You either sleep with me or you sleep on the cold hard earth."

"I am not sleeping with an evil bandit!" She stomped her foot and posed defiantly. I just chortled in response and laid back on the bedroll.

"Suit yourself. I won't even have to punish you, the cold will do it for me." I laid there for a time, watching the former noblewoman lay down on the packed dirt next to the dying campfire. I suppose she wanted to learn the hard way then. Sleep came and took me, dreams of an attractive and obedient servant girl tending to my every desire dancing in my head.

The loud whinnying and neighing of a horse woke me and I frantically scanned the area for what had disturbed the animal while reaching for my dagger. Irma had somehow managed to free the rope from her ankle and was rummaging around in one of the sacks I kept valuables in. She gasped and looked at the horse in horror before twisting around to see if I had woken. Our eyes met and I watched panic and desperation build on her face. She leapt up and took off running into the woods and I followed after, her panicked breathing and fearful whimpers making it easy to track her.

My earlier warning to her proved true, she was not used to running, especially in the untamed woods and in hardly any time at all I caught up to her and tackled her to the ground, wrestling to get her under control while she weakly batted at me with her fists. The feeble attacks didn't hurt me but they did serve to anger me even further until she finally pushed me over the edge. I wrapped a hand around her neck and snarled so fiercely that I almost scared myself. She whimpered and stopped fighting and without losing a beat I started to strip her, forcing her out of the tight red dress as quickly as I could.

Bit by bit I revealed her soft naked body, her well-trimmed crotch and bare breasts sending my arousal sky high. I shook off my trousers and straddled her, my cock standing proud and erect just inches from her face.

"Get it wet." I brutishly ordered, slapping her in the face with my rod when she hesitated. Reluctantly she opened her mouth and I pressed forward, jamming my erection into her hot wet mouth and ignoring her protesting gags. When I felt like she had properly lubricated it, I withdrew my dick, a string of spit still connecting it to her lips while she gasped for air. I shifted back slightly and took her massive melons in my hands, pushing them together and then shoving my now lubricated shaft between them. Grunting in satisfaction, I started to fuck her tits in earnest, greedily using her body like a giant sex toy to satisfy my urges. I pinched and pulled her nipples and savagely mauled her bosom while I thrust away, barely registering her fearful but partially aroused moans.

The feeling of dominating the arrogant lady and turning her very form into a tool for my personal use drove me closer and closer to orgasm until finally I pulled out from her cleavage and came with a roar, aiming my cock and spaying rope after rope of cum all over her perfect udders, marking her with my seed and proving that she was truly mine. When the afterglow of my orgasm wore off I stood and collected our clothes then pulled Irma to her feet and pushed her, forcing her to walk back to camp.

When we arrived I stripped completely and then threw our combined clothing to the side before grabbing Irma once more. I marched her over to my bedroll and manhandled her into lying under the skins then laid down with her, pulling her close and enjoying the way my flaccid penis nestled snugly in between her plump asscheeks. With my lust quenched and a soft woman pressed against me I set off to sleep once more, feeling less lonely now than I had in many, many years.

Sunlight and birdsong woke me this time and the feeling of a plush buttocks around my growing morning wood assured me that Irma was still in my bed. For a moment or two I simply laid there and enjoyed her warm body and soft skin pressed against mine, the presence of another person reassuring and comfortable even if they had not come here willingly. Unwilling to spend the whole day in bed though, I left the warmth of the skins and the bedroll and fetched my clothing and daggers.

My activity must have woken Irma as she sat up and yawned, her eyes looking around the camp before settling on me. The look she gave me was an interesting one. Fear, hate, disgust and perhaps even a little lust all flashing through her eyes. "Told you you couldn't run." I chastised her, as I sat on my stump and started my daily ritual of sharpening my weapons. She frowned at my admonishment and rose from the bedroll, her generous bosom and bouncing rear giving quite the show as she went to retrieve her tight red dress.

Before she could start to put it on I interrupted her with a question and a stern tone in my voice. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm putting on my dress after you so rudely tore it off, Lord Gilbert" She spat the last words at me like venom from a snake.

"You gave up the right to wear that dress when you broke my rule about no running. You'll be nude until I find something more appropriate for you to wear." She looked at me in shock before sulkily moving to the campfire and lighting it before I could tell her to. Honestly I was happy with that, it meant she was already starting to learn what I expected of her.

When my mind was sufficiently clear and my tools of the trade were properly maintained, I bullied Irma into loading the sacks of her now appropriated wealth onto my new horse, admiring her naked form as she worked. Everything but the risque red dress was going to be sold to Alberic and I would likely buy a few things from him before bringing the rest of the profit back to the camp. When I had seen Alberic yesterday his cart looked fairly light so I was hoping he'd have already sold his goods and be headed back down my road.

With the horse and the goods ready to go, the question now was what to do with Irma? She had proven that I needed to keep an eye on her so I was loathe to simply tie her up and leave her at camp. I suppose my only option was to gag her and bring her with me, perhaps tying her to a tree if I needed to conduct any business.

Irma protested at being gagged again but when I threatened to stuff her mouth with something more crude she complied rather quickly. With her ability to shout taken care of, I tightly bound her hands with rope and secured them to my horse's harness so she couldn't wander far and would have to keep pace with us. Off we went then, the cruel bandit and his royal slave taking off into the woods towards the road.

The trek to the road was uneventful and quiet, neither Irma or I having much to say. I bound Irma's hands and feet and tied her to a tree a fair ways away from the road then went to my usual spot behind the familiar old oak. One or two travelers went by until the man I was waiting for came into view, his cart loaded with new merchandise. Stepping out into the road, I hailed Alberic and he stopped his cart.

"Hello there Gilbert," He addressed me from his seat on the wooden wagon, "did you want to buy or sell anything? It may be a week or two before I complete my route and head back for Helmstadt again."

"Yes, I did want to do some trading actually." I mentioned as I fetched the horse and handed him one of the sacks filled with royal jewelry and fine fabrics. His eyes went wide and he gave me a questioning look.

"Where did you get this Gilbert? This is an especially fine haul, even for you."

"You're a good luck charm Alberic." I explained. "Right after you mentioned catching a minor noble, one just so happened to blunder right into my hands. Here, I'll go fetch her, maybe you'll recognize her."

Irma didn't resist when I collected her and marched her up to the road, though she blushed furiously when she realized someone else was seeing her totally nude. Alberic was taken aback for a moment before years of haggling and bartering kicked in and he regained his professionally cordial attitude.

"Did you learn who this is Gilbert?"

"She said she was Lady Irma of the Silverwood manor, not that that matters anymore. She's just Irma now, a lowly bandit's slave and bed-warmer." I couldn't stop the spiteful smile that crept onto my face. I would never be able to find and kill the bastard that murdered my mother all those years ago, but at least I could make one of these blue-blooded dogs pay me back for all the trouble they've caused me.

"Lady Irma, eh?" Alberic rubbed his chin for a moment before he snapped his fingers. "I remember her now. She owns the small manor estate between Helmstadt and some of the surrounding villages. I bought some produce from her fields once. The retainer of hers that I did business with gave me a fair price but she was rather rude and arrogant. Well you are indeed fortunate Gilbert, she's very beautiful and I doubt the few knights in her service will spend much effort attempting to locate her before they find fealty with richer lords or start bickering over who will inherit her land."

We traded and bartered as he talked, Irma watching resentfully as I sold off all her jewels and finery. Most of the coin I kept for myself in case I needed something saved up for when times were lean and the road offered slim pickings. I did however buy basic essentials like candles, rations, soap, and so on. I also bought a simple peasant gown for Irma to wear until she earned enough of my favor to regain her luxurious red dress.

Another successful business transaction achieved, Alberic wished me well and headed off down the road to complete his trade route. I was about to collect my slave and my horse and head for camp when I heard the telltale plodding of footsteps coming down the path. There wasn't enough time to gather all of my goods so I hid Irma behind the old oak before doing my best to act innocent while I loaded cargo onto my horse.

The footsteps belonged to a lone traveler and as she came closer I could see little but her face, her long travel cloak and hood concealing her body. She had pretty enough features, but my bandit senses warned me not to cross this woman. Something about her unflinching gaze and quiet confidence set off alarms in my head that she was not someone to be trifled with.

She came close to simply passing me by and I was hopeful that's what she would do but she suddenly stopped and turned to speak with me.

"Hello Gilbert." She spoke softly, but it was all the more frightening for how little volume she needed to demand all of my attention and focus.

"How do you know my name?" I asked in a guarded tone, my hand ever so carefully reaching for the hilt of a dagger.

"I learned it." She smiled as she gave the short reply, as if it were obvious. "A witch is nothing if she cannot learn something so simple as a bandit's name."

"A witch!" I swore softly under my breath, the unsettling woman grinning as if I had just told her a wonderful joke. "What do you want from me sorceress? I'll give you some of my spoils if it means you leave me be and spare me your curses or vindictive magics."

The witch laughed again, the sound of her voice equal parts haunting and alluring.

"The only coin of yours I will take will be in trade, dear Gilbert. I have a deal for you involving your new servant."

"What is it?" I asked, eager to hurry things along and limit my contact with the witch. Magic always made me nervous. She wasn't likely to start throwing around flames or anything ridiculous like that, but an angry witch could gather her coven and together they could weave terrible curses.

"For a small portion of your coin you can buy a lovely potion I've made that's specifically suited to your needs. Simply feed it to your slave and she will provide you with sustenance, coin and satisfaction. I know you very well Gilbert, and you will not regret this purchase. Decline and you'll be wondering for the whole rest of your life what you could have gotten from the friendly witch that spoke to you that one fine day." The amount of coin she was asking for wasn't insignificant but with my recent sale of stolen spoils it was certainly affordable.

"Fine." I grumbled as I gave her the money and held out my hand for the potion. She produced a large glass bottle from her cloak, her smile growing ever wider and more off-putting as I took the concoction.

"Good." She purred, hiding the money who knows where behind her cloak. "Remember to feed it to your slave. Drink it yourself and it will have no effect. You'll see the results a day after she drinks it. Goodbye for now Gilbert. I hope to see you again soon, I may have more deals for you if you enjoy the effect of that potion." The witch cackled as she left, her laughter fading away as she wandered down the road.

I exhaled and relaxed, having tensed up reflexively in the presence of the dangerous and enigmatic woman. To be honest I was going to buy the potion and feed it to Irma out of fear of what would happen if I refused, but I was somewhat curious what exactly the potion would do. Witches were an odd bunch, some were altruistic and charitable, others were reclusive and hostile. All of them were varying degrees of dangerous.