The Highwayman of Helmstadt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished packing the horse and collected Irma before heading back to camp, occasionally looking over my shoulder to see if any cloaked figures were following us. Nobody was of course and my bandit instincts settled down when we reached the familiar campsite, the fire reduced to low embers. I removed Irma's gag and restraints and presented the peasant gown to her.

"Promise not to run and I'll let you wear this." Irma looked at the simple dress and opened her mouth to give me a retort, but she caught her tongue and simply accepted the gown, saying nothing as she dressed. Even in practical clothing she looked scandalous, her great bust and eye-catching buttocks filling the simple gown out wonderfully. "I have one more gift for you." I grunted with effort as I pulled the cork from the potion bottle and gestured for Irma to come to me.

She approached hesitantly, eyeing the bottle suspiciously but obeying all the same.

"What is that?" She asked, frowning as she watched the pearly white liquid gyrate in the bottle.

"It's a potion." I told her bluntly. "A witch gave it to me and told me to make sure you drink it." Irma gasped when I mentioned the witch and I continued to explain. "And since a witch said to do it, you're damn well going to, understand?" She nodded reluctantly and I took hold of her arm with one hand to ensure she wouldn't run off. "Open your mouth." I commanded. She complied and I stuffed her face with the bottle's neck, pouring the white liquid down her throat. Were I not so distracted with thoughts of the witch I might have found the sight of Irma gulping down the white fluid quite arousing, but finally she drained the bottle and I took the empty vessel from her mouth.

"Ugh. It tasted like cow's milk and..." She looked at me, her description trailing off.

"And?" I prompted.

"Cock." Irma muttered. "It tasted like cow's milk and cock."

"Whatever." I muttered dismissively. "Get to work on the laundry, and then get dinner ready. The witch said the potion would take effect tomorrow so we'll see what it does then." Irma went off to complete her tasks but I called after her. "What do you say?"

"Yes, Lord Gilbert." Irma huffed as she went to collect our laundry. She was spirited and arrogant, but she was smart. She was starting to learn that doing what I wanted, even reluctantly would make things go more smoothly for her. I spent the rest of the day watching Irma work, eyeing her like a hungry wolf watching a flock of sheep. Ever since I had chased her down and had my way with her impressive rack, I found it harder and harder to keep her body out of my mind. Hours went by and eventually I decided to enjoy some of the other benefits of keeping her as a servant.

"Irma." I called and she stopped her work on preparing food for the night's dinner. "Come over here." She obeyed and stood before me, her eyes searching my face trying to determine what I was up to. "Kneel." I ordered. She gave me a resentful glare but complied, getting on her knees with her face perfectly at crotch level. I dropped my trousers and released my erect shaft, wasting no time in giving her cheeks little slaps with my cock. "Suck." I told her. She grimaced, then opened her mouth and slowly sucked my glans past her lips, the heat and pressure driving me wild with arousal.

"Faster." I growled and she sped up, developing a steady rhythm, her head bobbing back and forth on my pole. I enjoyed her efforts briefly then decided to take control, grabbing hold of her head and setting the pace of her blowjob. She resisted at first but then surrendered, letting me slide her head back and forth on my dick, her tongue and lips pleasuring me to no end. I started to speed up, holding her head in place while I fucked her mouth proper and raced towards my orgasm.

When I looked down and noticed she was masturbating with her free hands, my orgasm slammed into me, ecstasy swamping my brain as I flooded Irma's mouth with my hot seed. She coughed and sputtered but I kept her head firmly locked on my throbbing shaft and she was forced to swallow, desperately gulping down my cum as I fired spurt after spurt past her luscious lips.

When I felt I had drained every last drop of semen from my balls I released my grip and she fell backwards, gasping for air and moaning as she rubbed herself furiously. She achieved orgasm and came while she writhed on the ground, mewling and whimpering with pleasure as she rode out her climax.

"Naughty slut." I teased as I sat beside her and idly fondled her sizable tits. "You're lucky I allow you to touch yourself." Irma was too exhausted to respond and we stayed there for a time, enjoying the afterglow and recovering from the exertion. Dinner was served when we had gathered ourselves, though Irma seemed to eat a smaller portion than usual. When night came and it was time to sleep, Irma didn't protest when I told her to strip and lie in the animal skins. I took my previous position, pressed up tightly against her rear with my manhood nestled between her buttcheeks. More and more I was starting to feel good about my decision to spare the noblewoman's life and take her captive instead.

The next morning after breakfast I called Irma to me and asked her a question. "Well, how do you feel? That potion should have done something by now."

"Well..." Irma balked at answering but fessed up when I gave her the 'I'm going to go get my dagger' look. "My breasts feel heavier I think? I'm not sure, I've never felt this before."

"You've never had a child? Never breastfed?" I asked.

"No. I never married. All of my suitors wanted to take ownership of the manor, something I was unwilling to give up." She crossed her arms and looked lost in thought. "I would have liked a child though."

I pictured Irma pregnant, her belly swelling with my descendants and her body forced to carry my children. The thought made me so erect it was nearly uncomfortable so I forced it from my mind and focused on the mystery at hand.

"So it's just your breasts that feel different?" She nodded. "Strip." Irma obeyed without complaint, quickly unclothing at my command. She was getting used to following my orders. I examined her closely, running my hands over her fair and delicate skin. She looked generally unchanged, but I suppose her breasts did seem ever so slightly larger. Irma gasped as I took one of her teats in hand and squeezed and to our surprise, a thick stream of milk came gushing forth and spattered on the ground.

Irma looked at me in bewilderment but I was too enchanted to notice. Something compelled me to latch on to her nipples and suck, drawing milk from the ex-royal's udders into my mouth and guzzling it down. It was the best milk I had ever tasted, rich and creamy and full of flavor. Irma moaned and bit her lip as I drained her bosom, her hands drifting to her groin and toying with herself. Full and content, I released her nipples from my lips and wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

"The witch said the potion would satisfy me and give me sustenance and coin." Ideas raced through my head as I mulled over what the witch had told me. "I'm certainly going to enjoy your milk but I bet we can store the excess and sell it to Alberic. I can tell him I stole it from some farmer and even if he gets suspicious I don't think he'll be able to argue with the quality." I grabbed Irma's tits possessively and admired them, feeling their soft skin and hefty weight in my hands. "People will pay good coin for milk like this, certainly enough to make a good side income. Who knew you'd be so useful, slave?"

Irma looked unsure how to respond to that and I told her to get dressed while I started on my daily sharpening. First I got my hands on a stolen horse, now it was starting to look like I had a prize winning cow too. My filthy imagination couldn't help but conjure up images of getting Irma on all fours and breeding her, pumping her full of my 'milk' while I collected hers to sell to Alberic. It took some effort but I shooed the dirty thoughts away and cleared my mind, the simple task of sharpening helping to calm my lecherous thoughts.

Finished with my daily ritual, I took stock of my current situation and tried to plan out what I should be doing. The excellent haul from Irma's carriage had provided me with enough coin to purchase enough supplies to easily last a week or two. This was a rare occasion where I could take a vacation of sorts, doing whatever I wished and unwinding for a time before returning to banditry. Now that I had Irma, relaxing at camp was going to be especially enjoyable. It was decided then, I would take a week or two just to stay at camp and unwind while I enjoyed Irma's body and set up a way to collect and store her milk.

The rest of the day was pleasant and laconic. I spent most of it bossing around Irma while groping and squeezing her voluptuous body. Occasionally I would force her to the ground and free her massive jugs and greedily suck them dry. Night came and went and the next day Irma confronted me while preparing breakfast.

"For a ruthless bandit you seemed pretty friendly with that merchant." I was in the middle of my obsessive weapon honing when she asked me this and I stopped, coldly glaring at the curious slave. She withered somewhat under my piercing gaze but cautiously continued. "You're not exactly a kind man and I would think that a merchant would be a perfect target for you."

"I need someone to sell my stolen goods to." I explained brusquely. "Besides, he's not a tyrannical bastard aristocrat, so he deserves at least some basic respect."

"What is your problem with the nobility?" She prodded. "Ever since you murdered my guard and tore me from my coach you've ranted and raved about how evil they are. From what I've seen you're not that much better than they-" Anger tore through me and I surged towards her, cutting off her sentence and eliciting a fearful scream from Irma before I wrapped my hands around her neck.

"Don't you dare compare me to the bloodsucking murderers that claim to be just and fair rulers!" She simply looked at me in shock before slowly nodding. I released her neck and gave her a now familiar command. "Strip." She shuddered in fear but did as I ordered, disrobing and neatly putting her peasant gown away. Her sex was already moist, perhaps she was beginning to associate my punishments with arousal or maybe she had always been receptive to harsh treatment.

My clothing was discarded as well and I shoved Irma down on her hands and knees before positioning myself behind her. I reached out and grasped her wide hips, keeping her trapped while I probed her entrance with my raging erection. She whined and shifted while I tested her defenses and gasped when I suddenly thrust forward and forced her tight passage to take the entirety of my length. I basked in the feeling of her royal vagina wrapped around me for a few heartbeats then started to slowly withdraw.

I pulled out almost entirely then slammed my cock as deep into her pussy as I could, her perfect round rear bouncing and rippling as I impaled her on my shaft. Her flustered gasps as I pounded her hindquarters egged me on and I sped up the pace until I was ferociously hammering away at her conquered cunt. Irma's weighty globes were swinging to and fro from my fearsome thrusting and I reached out to take one in each hand.

Milk sprayed from her nipples as I squeezed them and a salacious idea popped into my head. "Moo for me." I ordered Irma.

"Wha... what?" She managed to squeak. I grabbed a fist full of her long raven hair and pulled her head back, demonstrating the total control I had over her body.

"You heard me." I told her with deadly seriousness. "Moo." Irma froze while she tried to wrap her head around what I was saying but I grew impatient, lust and anger making me act impulsively. I brought my open hand down hard on her plump bottom and she gasped in shock at the sudden spanking, her perfect ass jiggling lewdly. "So much for your noble birth and fancy title my lady. Now you're just some bandit scum's slutty milk cow!"

Irma started to blubber and babble incoherently and I continued to fuck her, using my grip on her hair to pull her onto my rigid pole. "Your fat udders are already giving me all the milk I want, now it's time to make good use of your fertile womb!" Her pussy tightened around me and she moaned desperately while I dominated her. "Moo you slutty cow! Moo while I breed you and stuff your noble cunt with my filthy bandit seed!" Irma's defenses finally collapsed and she let out a low and sultry moo, the lewd sound triggering my orgasm.

I hollered with raw passion as I rammed my crotch into her asscheeks, spearing my cock into her twat and penetrating as far as I possibly could. My scrotum tightened and my dick throbbed as I came, forcing jet after jet of hot cum into Irma's fecund womb. I desperately hoped I was getting her pregnant, the idea of forcing this arrogant noblewoman's womb to accept my lowly seed drove me wild with a feeling of power. Irma collapsed with exhaustion and I laid atop her with my manhood still lodged in her pussy while she shuddered and mumbled incoherently through her climax.

We fell asleep for a short time, the woods bearing witness to my domination of the captured aristocrat. When I awoke it was around noon and Irma still laid beneath me, sleeping soundly after the proper breeding I had given her. I toyed with her buns for a few seconds, admiring the fading red hand prints I had left on her thick cheeks. The strenuous activity had left me with a strong thirst so I casually rolled her over and suckled at her teats, draining them of their delicious contents. I had not been lying when I told her she would be giving me all the milk I wanted.

Irma woke just as I finished sucking her udders dry and struggled to put her thoughts together.

"I... I can't believe you..."

"Can't believe I bred my prize cow?" I teased her cruelly. "That's what farmers do isn't it? They want a bigger herd so they impregnate their finest cows."

"Impregnate?" Irma's eyes widened as the consequences of the situation set in. "You came inside me you brute!"

"I'll cum wherever I wish, slave." I growled at her. "You're just a dirty bandit's breeding slut now. I'll fill your slutty womb with so much cum that you'll birth a small army for me." Irma looked at me with a mixture of terror and awe and I reached out and placed my hands on her abdomen. "You might fight and protest but your body knows what its purpose is. Your noble cunt will give me as many children as I want and your huge tits will endlessly leak delicious milk for me to drink."

The scandalous words had reignited the embers of my lust and I stood over my breeding slave, stroking my shaft to a full erection while I wondered how to take her again. Irma realized my intention and instinctively tried to crawl away, but I pounced on her and pinned her in place before she could gain any distance. I fucked her hard and fast, doing nothing to hold back my orgasm when it swiftly approached. For the second time that day, I forced her noble body to take my seed and satisfy my primal urges.

For the rest of the evening I let Irma recover, giving her only simple tasks. She was thoroughly subdued by this point and went about her work without complaint, meekly acknowledging my orders and simply surrendering whenever I handled her exceptional female form. Time slipped by speedily and we retired to the bedroll for the night. Sleep came easily for me, my sexual appetite fully satiated by my royal slave.

After we woke and dressed Irma cautiously attempted to engage me in conversation again while she cooked breakfast.

"My lord, may I ask if you have any family?" Her tone was reserved and timid, she was obviously hoping to avoid provoking me.

"No family, not anymore. I had a mother but she was murdered right in front of me by some bastard nobleman that didn't appreciate us buying food with his money."

"That's... awful." Irma frowned.

"I learned something important about life that day." I explained to her. "Morality and laws mean nothing. The only thing that matters is power. The powerful do whatever they please and the weak have no option but to accept it. You either fight dirty and claw your way to the top or you hope someone powerful will decide they like keeping you alive." I looked at her pointedly and continued. "In this little stretch of the woods I'm the ruling power. Every breath you take now is because I decided to let you live. Remember that."

Irma was quiet after that, thinking on what I had told her. I wasn't sure exactly how she felt about it but it didn't matter. Like I had said, I was the one in charge around here so my whim and word was law and she would do as I told her if she wanted to live.

We both started to eat our breakfast but I slowly became more and more anxious as we ate. Something was starting to make my hair stand on end and I couldn't shake a strong feeling of unease. Finally something in the trees nearby caught my eye and as I stood to draw my shortsword and investigate, the witch that had sold me the potion emerged into the campsite. She was still wearing her cloak and unsettling grin and Irma and I waited anxiously for her to explain her presence.

"Hello again, Lord Gilbert." The witch's tone implied that she found my self-appointed title to be particularly amusing. "Are you enjoying the effects my potion had on your servant?" I hesitantly nodded and the witch's smile widened. "May I try a sample of my work, test its quality?" Irma looked at me sheepishly but I nodded again. Angering a witch was never a good idea.

The witch produced a small glass vial and handed it to me, watching eagerly as she waited. I ordered Irma to strip and seized one of her breasts, squeezing it and spraying milk into the vial. It was a small container and filled quickly and when I handed it to the witch she immediately quaffed it, smacking her lips appreciatively.

"Excellent quality, as I expected. Perfect for alchemy or rituals or even a nice snack." She cackled, her beautiful but frightening voice echoing away into the dark woods. "Would you like to make another deal with me Gilbert? I would like to purchase your servant's delicious dairy." I nodded again, the witch was certainly unnerving but she hadn't harmed or cheated me in any way so far. "I have an enchanted jug that you can fill with your slave's milk as often or as little as you like. Fill it with her fine produce and the milk will disappear and be transported to me. Payment in coin will then appear in the jar. A wonderful deal, beneficial to both you and I. What do you say, bandit lord?"

"I accept this deal, witch."

"Good." the witch pulled an ornate container from her cloak, placing it on the ground next to my sacks of food. The jug was a good size and appeared to be made from silver or steel, an engraving wrapped around the vessel depicting a nude and heavily pregnant woman lactating into a container. "Should you wish to contact me or perhaps purchase some of my other potions, just pour a drop of blood into the container. You will encounter me shorty after doing so."

The witch turned and walked off into the woods, leaving just as suddenly as she arrived. Watching her leave, the sense of unease slowly faded until Irma and I let out relived sighs and shared apprehensive looks.

"That was the witch that gave you the potion I drank?" Irma asked.

"Yes," I nodded, "that was her. We're lucky that she's been so benign. Clearly she finds more value in us alive than dead." Irma nodded grimly in agreement and followed my eyes as I started to examine the ornate jug the witch had left behind. Curiosity got the better of me and I called Irma over and had her lean over the jug while I squeezed her melons, spraying her milk into the standing container. When I had milked her udders dry, the jug had been filled about half-way full. Nothing happened for a few moments, but once we had stopped filling it, the jug started to drain!