The Hijinks of Minx and Her Jinx

Story Info
The Haole Girl Next Door.
7.8k words
4.71
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy was the girl next door, the baby sister of Melania and the excess baggage of Austin, Melania's husband. My nickname for her, however, was "Minx" which fit her downright sassiness, boldly flirtation, and spontaneous nature. This is my story of how unintended voyeurism and subsequent exhibitionism lead to a most erotic romance.

My name is Mitchell or Mitch as my friends, classmates, and acquaintances call me. I am twenty-seven-years-old of mixed Chinese-Japanese ancestry, and about five-seven in height. I've been told that I'm "okay-looking" which to me is somewhere in between butt-ugly and drop-dead handsome. While I'm well-liked by the ladies and have had my fair share, I somehow have never found that special someone.

Growing up in Hawaii, my high school counselors often told me that I was super-bright but with a shoot-yourself-in-the-foot kind of common sense. I proved them right by messing up royally with the wrong crowd, messing with booze and drugs, and finally ending up doing several short stints in the Oahu Community Correctional Center for illegal possession.

You would think that putting up with short rations, bedbugs, and the two-legged denizens behind bars would be enough to make me see the light. However, it took three jailhouse "friends" dying from drug overdose to finally convince me that I needed to drastically change my life or I'd end up like them.

Getting my shit together, I petitioned the courts to participate in an innovative drug probation program that would get me out and clear my record, but only if I stayed clean and sober. I underwent a strenuous residential rehabilitation program that made me aware of temptation and manipulation and how to resist my self-defeating urges. I transitioned to a halfway house and attended a local community college and discovered the challenge of learning that was missing in my formative years. With grants, scholarship, and work-study, I earned honors and the excelled in my baccalaureate and graduate social work programs, eventually got a drug counselor position at a non-profit community organization.

Having been long disowned by my family, I found this sweet one-bedroom cottage behind an elderly Chinese couple's house for a measly $500 per month with utilities included. While my landlord was at first hesitant to rent to me when he learned of my record, his wife convinced him to give me a chance. I made sure to prove that I was a worthwhile tenant by mowing their lawn, doing odd jobs around the place, and giving the old couple an occasional ride to the doctors or grocery store. The word about me spread and I was gradually accepted into the tight-knit Asian neighborhood and I finally thought that this was what my life had been missing. Then the Johnsons bought the three-bedroom/two-bathroom house next door and my world was set spinning.

Before I go any further, I need to explain that Hawaii, especially the Island of Oahu and it's capital of Honolulu, has an extremely diverse population with people from across Asia and the Pacific region. While the various people are proud of their heritage, they try to be nonjudgmental, get along with each other, and respect the different cultures.

The possible exception to this practice is when it comes to Caucasians or "haoles" which is the Hawaiian term that referred to white folk. Although not rising to the level of racial discrimination, there is an ingrained mistrust of pale-skinned people that went back to the days of the overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom and haole plantation overseers and businessmen. The introduction of the whiteness of Johnsons in a community of tanned-skin-tones was like a rock tossed into a still pond.

Fortunately, Austin and Melania were a quiet, friendly, and unassuming couple which made them easier to accept. Austin was a Marine, and as such, he was held in high regard for his patriotic service to the adopted homeland of many of the neighborhood residents, especially my landlord who was a World War II veteran. His humble and courteous approach, handiness with tools, and willingness to lend a hand quickly endeared Austin to many of his neighbors.

Melania was an emergency room nurse at a large popular hospital. This gave her a great deal of respect in the community since health professionals were highly valued in Asian countries. Furthermore, although she worked long hours, Melania was always willing to look in on sick neighbors, offer some tender advise, and show a genuine caring for those around her. As a result, she and Austin were quickly accepted by the neighborhood.

The only problem with the Johnsons was Mindy, Melania's younger sister.

"God, Mitch," Austin sighed as we met at our roadside mailboxes as we often did in the late afternoon. "My life would be simpler if Mindy wasn't like a damn albatross hanging around my neck. Melania and I had just gotten married when their parents died in a tragic car accident, leaving Melania to take care of her only sibling who was five years her junior.

"With no other family to rely on, Melania couldn't abandon her young sister who was a senior in high school. So, my wife proceeded to use an awful lot of persuasion – some nice and most not so nice – to convince me to take Mindy with us when I got reassigned to my last duty station. I finally agreed and have regretted it ever since.

"You'd think Mindy would be grateful; however, she resented by yanked out her childhood environment and separated from her friends. Instead of blaming her older sister, the little bitch blames me and had has made my life a living hell."

Intrigued by this comment, I urged Austin to continue as I slowly shuffled through the mail so as not to seem too eager. "Mitch, man to man, what do you think of my wife, Melania? Do you think she pretty?"

I was shocked at this blunt question and hesitant to say what I really thought. This was because Melania was a "babe" who stood about five-four, with long wavy brown hair, and a shapely figure with nice tits. But after Austin prodded me for an honest response, I carefully replied, "Yeah, I think Melania is downright attractive. You're a lucky guy to be married to her."

"When you first met Melania, what part of her did you notice? Come on, Mitch, be straight with me."

Not knowing where the hell this line of questioning was going, I finally decided to tell Austin what I really thought. "Melania is busty."

"Damn right! Her boobs were what drew me to her and I love every moment in the sack with her with my face buried between her outstanding 32Cs. However, while Melania is very modest about her chest assets, her damn sister is not. Mindy is two inches shorter than her sister but sports bigger hooters – 32Ds – and the little bitch isn't afraid to flaunt them big knockers."

When he saw me struggling with the information he had just shared, Austin crystalized his sister-in-law's body image by saying, "Think of Salma Hayek, man. You know that sexy full-breasted Latina actress.

"Do you know what it's like having your wife's younger sister prancing around the house half-naked, flashing her braless boobs all over the place, and being constantly tempted? There are times when I'd like to bang her sweet little ass – but won't because I love my wife – and if I did, Melania would castrate me. It's pure hell on earth, Mitch having a cock-teaser like Mindy around!

"Melania tells me to just ignore her sister's shameless antics – yeah, like right! She says that her younger sister always wanted to be the center of attention – especially when it came to men. And when a guy ignores her or doesn't come on to her, Mindy goes nuts. According to Melania, her younger sister won't stop until she's got the guy, then she'll play with him, and eventually drop him.

"Mitch, do you know what it's like to live on a Marine base filled with young, single, damn horny Marines who are looking for some easy pussy – and to have a big-time tease of a sister-in-law brazenly strutting her stuff in front of them? Shit, Mindy would have been knocked up a long time ago, if Melania hadn't forced her to get fitted with an IUD and then had me scaring the shit out of Mindy with graphic tales about what young Marines do on shore leave. Still, do you know how many cunt-sniffing jar-heads at my last assignment I had to do some up-close-and-personal, one-on-one 'counseling' with about my wife's younger sister being off limits?

"We bought this place because it is close to Melania's hospital and near to the local university where Mindy is trying to earn her Bachelor's in Nursing. However, it was also to keep baby sister out of a heavy male-saturated environment that comrd with on-base housing. God, if Mindy could only focus on her studies instead of guys, she might be able to find a real job and move out on her own. Is that too much to ask? Hey, Mitch, you're not looking for a girlfriend, are you?"

Although I didn't want to tell Austin, I had already taken notice of his cute sister-in-law. I mean it was hard when Mindy washed her car in a pair of extremely-short cutoff and a very thin midriff t-shirt which left little to the imagination. Unlike her older sister, Mindy strutted herself blatantly to the aghast of the head-shaking conservative Asian neighbors. Needless to say, this activity, this coupled with Mindy's fairly erratic late-night schedule and the different guys who picked her up had the community gossip mill grinding at full-steam.

But the real reason I had noticed Mindy and didn't mention to Austin was that my kitchen window was directly across the bathroom window that Mindy used and that I could see her in her bathroom.

You see, the widow who previously owned of Austin's and Melania's three-bedroom/two-bathroom house live by herself. She used the bathroom closest to her master bedroom which was on the other side of the house and her second bathroom which was across my kitchen window was seldom used. As such, I never put up kitchen curtains because I like the ventilation in my kitchen, had the privacy I needed, and was just too damn lazy.

But this changed when Austin started to renovate his second bathroom by replacing the old-fashioned bathtub with a modern shower stall. The shower stall, however, blocked a portion of the old privacy-glass jalousie window and so he replaced it with a frosted-glass slider window with the fixed portion was behind the shower stall. This meant that when Mindy opened her window to air out her bathroom, she could see me walking around in only my underwear. It also meant as I discovered late one night that I could see Mindy's head and shoulders as she stepped in and out of her shower. Little did I know that our unique window arrange would lead to some interesting hijinks.

It began on a rainy day as I pulled out of my driveway and headed towards work. I didn't see Mindy's car in its usual parking spot and was therefore surprised when I saw her standing at the bus stop in the rain with only a small umbrella. Pulling up next to her, I lowered my window and said, "Hey Mindy. I know we haven't been introduced but I'm Mitch, your next-door neighbor. Do you need a lift to the university?"

A look of surprise and then a touch of leeriness flashed across her face before I added, "Don't worry. I can't very well pull anything especially since you know who I am and where I live. Come on, get it before you get soaked. I won't bite."

Mindy chuckled, "How do you know I won't?' And with that said she opened the passenger side door and got in. Up close and personal, Mindy was as pretty. Without much makeup, she had the natural beauty of the proverbial 'girl next door' and a body to die for - big boobs, a narrow waist, big boobs, curvy hips, big boobs, nice legs, and oh yeah, bodacious big boobs. Brushing the damp brown hair from her lovely face, she then took a good look at me before commenting, "So you're that perv who looks into my bathroom window at night?"

"I beg your pardon!" was my reply of faux astounishment. "As I recall it, my curtainless kitchen window was there before before Austin renovated your bathroom and installed your new window . As such, my kitchen window has 'seniority' over your bathroom window, and without curtains was there before your renovated curtain-less bathroom window. Hmmph! And – I'll have you know that all I can see are your head, bare shoulders and maybe your upper-chest – whoppie! But, if anything, I am more concerned with you watching me walk around in my underwear. God knows how kinky you are."

"Nah-ah! Just in case you're not aware of it, I don't exactly wear clothes when I take a shower and have a right to be concerned. Plus, I wasn't even sure if you were in your underwear or shorts – thank god you're not a tidy-whitey kind of guy. Hmmm, you must be a boxer-briefs dude.

"You're not lying about only seeing from my upper-chest and above, are you. Mitch?"

"Nope. Cross my heart and hope to die if I am lying to you."

"Well, hallelujah! There is a silver lining after all in being tiny. Look how tiny I am."

In the closeness of my car, I gave her a quick glance and immediate was struck by how pretty Mindy and just how magnificent her boobs were. Following my eyes, Mindy made to cover her chest and quickly commented, "Height-wise that is. I just a tad bigger in other aspects."

"Hah, no joke – a tad?" With that said, we both laughed and started to get to know each other since the rain had reduced traffic to a crawl. I freely talk about my previous troubles that had me traipsing in and out of jail and about my job dealing with drug addicts like whom I used to be. Mindy in returned shared what it felt like being the 'third-wheel' to Austin's-Melania's motorcycle, and how she was always made to feel that she was underfoot and unwanted.

"I envy you, Mitch. You're on your own and living the life you want. I can't wait until I can do the same. I'm tired of being lectured to by Melania and Austin. God, you should have heard them go off on me this morning when I had to call them to pick me up. I know they were mad at me, but I couldn't help it when all of a sudden a tree decided to jump in front of my car."

"Say what?"

"Yeah, I had a little too much to drink and much too much partying. I swear that damn tree was just waiting for me. But, did my sister and brother-in-law eally have to yell so much. Oh, I know that Melania was stressed that I might have killed myself and that Austin was trying to figure out how he was going to report the accident to his insurance company and get my car fixed. But does their 'caring' have to be so loud, especially when you have a hangover? Sheesh!"

"Mindy, don't be too hard on them. At least they care. Look at me, I'm on my own but not by choice. My family disowned me – cut me off which is a pretty big thing in Hawaii. To them, I'm persona non grata or even worse, I don't exist. If I get into trouble or something bad were to happen to me, there's no one to call. That's why I take care of my landlords since they are the closest thing to a family and a sense of caring and belonging. You don't realize what it's like to be totally on your own and you should appreciate Austin and Melania."

"Hmmm, I never thought of it that way and should be more grateful that Melania and especially Austin have put up with me. Mitch, I know that we've just met but I like you. If you need someone to hang out with, I'm your girl." Then after a pregnant pause, Mindy slyly murmured, "You know, I've never 'made it' with an Asian guy."

"Ha! Well, since we're total truthful, I've never made it with a haole girl. What's a haole? That what us locals – and please don't refer to us as 'natives' – call you pale-faced people. Ha! But, aren't we getting a 'tad' ahead of ourselves...I mean we've just met each other to be considering jump into bed? Oh, and to change the subject – just in case you're wondering, I'd be willing – if you want – to give you a lift to the university tomorrow morning since it's on my way to work. We'd just have to leave a bit earlier."

Mindy squealed in utter delight and spontaneously gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As I felt her spongy boobs press against my biceps, I was fortunately able to avoid that damn car in front of me that threatened to crunch my bumper.

"Thanks, Mitch. I know you didn't have to offer, but you did. I'll think of some way to repay for your kindness, Mitch. Are you sure you're not a perv?"

Chuckling at her comment, I quipped, "Only if you keep tempting me – then you'll find out just how twisted I am."

"We shall see," purred Mindy as her brown eyes mischievously twinkled. "We shall see..."

The weeks quickly zipped by and Mindy and I both looked forward to our morning commute even though her car had been fixed. Mindy invited me to speak to her nursing class about being a drug addict, what taking drugs felt like, being in jail, the lies you told others and yourself, and what the total rehabilitation and recovery process. Judging from the rapt attention, nature of the questions, and the looks that kept going from me to Mindy and back again, her peers were somehow impressed with my edgy nature and my relationship with Mindy.

"Jeez, Mitch, after you left my classmates kept inquiring if we were a couple," Mindy share on our commute the next morning. "And when I said that we were just friends and next-door neighbors, they all rolled their eyes until one blurted out, 'Yeah, right, friends 'with benefits' I bet.' God, Mitch, you won't believe how many times I was asked what it was like to 'make it' with a street-wise guy like you. Many just assumed that we were a couple and getting it on. Hmmm, it makes me wonder..."

"Are you seeing someone, Mitch? In all of our talks, I can't recall you ever mentioned a particular girl with whom you were involved. You're not gay or anything like that, are you? You aren't? Good. Now, is there any 'special' woman in your life?"

I chucked and flippantly replied, "Only you, Mindy, my nosy little 'minx.'"

"Minx? What's a minx? I've been called many things but never a minx."

"A minx is a nosy, sass-butt, and incorrigible flirt of a young woman and describes you to the tee. Yep, that'll be my nickname for you – 'Minx.'"

"Ah, Mitch, I didn't know you cared so much. You do care for me, don't you? And at least find me somewhat attractive?" When all I did was give her a shrug of my shoulders, Mindy huffed and said, "Well, if you can give me a nickname, I can give you one too. Hmmm, I know – I'll call you 'Jinx' because you're a person who attracts wickedness like me, your little minx. Yep, we'll be Jinx and his Minx."

"I wasn't aware that you were mine, Mindy?"

"You'll see, Jinx, you'll see."

And true to her word, the following afternoon Mindy dropped by unexpectedly at my workplace at the ending of the day, asking if I could give her a ride home. She had taken off the long-sleeve top that she wore in the morning and wrapped around her narrow waist. Needless to say, this allowed Mindy to brazenly display her generous jiggling chest that obscenely filled and stretched her tight t-shirt. Even though she wore a bikini top underneath, her nipple bumps poked out, threatening to burst through at any moment. If that wasn't enough, Mindy's smoking-hot low-rider shorts that barely clung to her hips, just hid the bottoms of her butt cheeks and emphasized the tantalizing delta of her inner thighs.

Now I understood what Austin meant when he referred to sister-in-law as a shameless cock-teaser as Mindy nonchalantly strutted her stuff, stunning my co-workers and clients in the process. The minute that Mindy went to the ladies' room to 'tinkle' as she put it, I was deluged with "Who's the haole babe?" - Is that hot chick your girl?" – and then "Are those tits for real?"

I knew that if I shared how she had disrupted my agency, Mindy would have proven my Jinx nickname. So instead of being flustered or upset at her brazen flaunting, I decided that two could play at this teasing game. All the way home, Mindy was on pins and needles as she waited for me to say something, but I play it cool by never once mentioning the upheaval she had caused or what effect it had on me. My calm demeanor drove Mindy nuts and I could see her visibly frustrated and steaming. However, if I thought that I had proven my point, I was sadly mistaken.