The Hijinks of Minx and Her Jinx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished washing the dinner's dishes when I heard through the window, "Psst! Mitch! Over here!" Turning to look out the window and over the short fence, I was stunned speechless for there, fresh from her shower, was the naked top half of Mindy. With both hands slowly pulling her long, wet hair behind her head, her incredible 32D melons were proudly lifted and boldly displayed for my viewing pleasure. Each if her globular boobs were full and heavy, topped with a silver-dollar-sized areola and one hell of a meaty upturned nipple.

Then tantalizingly cupping and squeezing her naked boobs for me, Mindy blew me a kiss while enjoying the astonished look on my face. With a wicked gleam in her eyes and a whimsical smile on her delectable lips, Mindy winked and jiggled her bodacious tatas as if to silently ask, "Do you want what you see?"

Thank god, Mindy couldn't see the humungous boner that I had popped in my boxer-briefs as I realize she had just gone "all in" to prove her point. However, with a will of steel and tremendous control not to show my trembling, I continued to look at her in a detached almost-clinical manner before reaching out to flip the light switch, plunging the kitchen into sudden darkness.

The look on Mindy's face was priceless. Her expression immediately was that of utter shock as her eyes widen and her mouth fell open in incredible disbelief. Then her face became angry with eyes squinting and lips tightening. Mindy didn't know if I was there standing in the dark watching her or if I had left the room. In a final act of defiance, she flipped me a middle finger and I could clearly hear her hiss, "Fuck you, Mitch!" before she stepped off the stool she had been standing on and stormed out of her bathroom.

Although the following morning I knew Mindy was dying to talk about what had happened the night before, I pretended it never happened. Finally, in an exasperated tone, Mindy blurted, "You know, you could at least say that you like my boobs. I mean it would hurt you, Mitch, to be nice to me for flashing you. Contrary to what you may think, I don't go around showing off my naked babies to any old guy."

I thought about it for a long moment and then said, "Truce, Mindy. Okay? Stop trying to entice me and I will stop trying to aggravate you. Okay? Okay. Now – for the record, I think you have the most mouthwatering pair of tits that I could ever imagine. And before you say anything, you're incredibly beautiful and goddamn sexy. But – you don't have to parade yourself every waking moment to get my attention or interest. I like you for whom you are; not what your body looks like. Understood?"

I thought Mindy was about to cry and tears welled up in her beautiful brown eyes. "You know, you're the first guy to be straight with me. Even Austin who's married to my sister looks at me in a way...well, like he's undressing me. Most guys can't look me in the eyes because my breasts are eye-magnets and dick-enhancers."

"Ha! That's because they are such a 'large' part of you – pun intended. Look Mindy, guys are always horny and when you tease as you do, well, sometimes the male body is on automatic pilot if you know what I mean. I don't know if you're aware of it but the sight of your humongous titties...well...they short-circuit a guy's brain."

"Is that true, Mitch? You seem to be very much 'immune' to me."

"No way in hell! There are times when I want to do lewd and unspeakable things to you which would most certainly land me behind bars again. However, it's taken me a long time to overcome drug addiction, and to do so, you have to learn how to control or at least manage your 'urges' no matter how bad the temptation. Mindy – it takes all my control and willpower to resist you. Please don't tempt me anymore because a man can only take so much."

"Awww, you're so sweet, Mitch! You're the first guy who's ever told me to 'turn it off.' But I've got to warn you that I'm not sure that I can. A lot of what you see is me just being me. It's kind of second nature – automatic – like you sprouting an erection whether you want to or not. However, I will promise you that I won't try to manipulate or tease you if you promise the same.

"So, with that said, Mitch, are we going to have sex?"

"Mindy! You promised. Yeah, yeah, I know that old habits are hard to break, but at least try. If we have sex – the moment will be right. It'll come naturally – without being forced or manipulated – and it will be special. It'll just happen, believe me, my little Minx."

"God, this is so fricking weird! Most guys would jump at the chance to hump my booty and wallow between my titties and stick their little hard-ons into my body. And, yet, here you are telling me to be patient and to take it easy. Hmmm, okay, Mister Jinx, let's see how this plays out."

The ensuing weeks were an uneasy truce as both of us tried to toe the line of our agreement. Yet, despite our efforts, we were increasingly drawn to each other and becoming more and more intimate. We both knew that all that was needed was the right spark and this building suspense was becoming noticeable by others.

"What have you done to my little sister, Mitch," Melania asked me as she caught me while I was mowing the lawn on a lazy Saturday morning. "Ever since she's been catching a ride with you, Mindy has been a different person – no sass, no strutting around the house, and no stressing of Austin. Heck, Mindy's even cracking the books and attending special study sessions like she is today – and it's a sunny Saturday for Heaven's sake."

"Melania, all we do is talk – well, Mindy does most of the talking and I just lend an attentive ear. She just needed a friend and now feels comfortable with me and especially herself. I believe that with me, Mindy doesn't need to 'draw attention' to herself. That's the only thing going on between us. Oh, yeah, before you ask, I'm not gay and definitely find Mindy attractive in more than one way."

"I know that Mindy is attracted to you by the way she talks about you. It's unbelievable that pretty and shapely baby sister of mine who is always sexually willing hasn't gotten you to jump her bones. I mean, that Mindy's normal approach to guys. So, what gives?

"Sorry to disappoint you, but Mindy and I haven't reached that stage yet. But, knowing Mindy as I've come to know her, she's a pretty irresistible force...'

"And are you, Mitch, the immovable object?"

"I don't know...hope not...we shall see. Now, if you'll excuse me, Melania, I've got to finish up mowing this lawn."

The weeks flew by and with each passing week, the anticipation continued to grow between us. One afternoon on the drive home, Mindy shyly asked, "Do you like spaghetti, Mitch?"

"It's okay with red wine but with the right dining companion, a simple meal so-so can easily become outstanding. Why do you ask?"

"Ummm, Austin has to attend a two-week seminar at Camp Lejeune on the East Coast, and Melania decided to take her vacation him to make it a second honeymoon...without me this time. They thought that I would invite myself along but when I didn't, they were delighted. Gee, talk about making me feel totally unwanted.

"Anyway, I've got the house to myself and was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me. Would you?"

I knew we were at the proverbial turning point in our relationship and what I would say would determine which way we'd go. "Hmmm, only if I can make the meatballs and garlic bread at my place and bring the red wine." True to form, Mindy squealed with delight, throwing her arms around my neck for a quick hug and smashing those big boobs of hers against me. I had to admit that I really liked her spontaneous demonstrations of delight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dinner was one of those life events that seemed to move in fairytale-like slow motion. The spaghetti and meatball with garlic bread were good and with a bottle of the red wine drunk, our mood easily slipped to the casual comfortableness. Mindy was absolutely stunning in her usual short-shorts and a loose gauzy short-sleeve peasant blouse that jiggled invitingly even though I saw the ever-present string bikini tied behind her neck.

"Geez, Jinx, that was a great meal," Mindy sighed as we kicked back on the nearby sofa after washing the dishes and putting the leftover food away. "We should do this more often. It's something that I definitely could get used to doing. Only thing is that Austin and Melania will eventually return and then we'll be back to the ho-hum of normality."

"Well, Minx, you could always come over to my place. It is kind of boring eating dinner all by my lonesome."

"But, won't the old couple disapprove? I mean that your landlord doesn't take kindly to a haole girl hanging around their place or you."

"Oh, the old folks around here aren't that bad. It's just that you're one of the few haoles around here. But, look how well they've taken to Austin and Melania. Give it time. Hey, I'm an ex-con but you don't seem them afraid of me. They know that I paid my dues and have turned a new leaf, and they're cutting me a lot of slack. You need to give them a chance.

"Hey, you made a good impression on my landlady when Melania wasn't around and you helped my landlady when her husband tumbled down the backdoor stairs. He may be grumpy, but you've got the missus on your side which counts for a lot. Let her work on him and he'll eventually come around."

"It wasn't really anything. I just happen to be there when her husband stumbled down the stairs. The old bugger didn't want me touching him but thank God his wife set him straight. She's a sweet old lady. As it was, he just had a bump to his head but I told her to call me anytime if she was worried."

"Yeah, with that little TLC, you earned a lot of bonus point with the missus, and she's the one who makes the rounds in the neighborhood. As I said, give it time. In the meanwhile, my little Minx, and you can stop by anytime you want."

"I can drop in 'anytime' I want?"

I weighed my next words carefully before uttering, "Anytime you want, Minx, anytime you want. If I'm sleeping and you need to talk, just come around to my bedroom window and knock until you wake me up. I'll let you in..."

In true Mindy-fashion, she emitted a high-pitch squeal of excitement and elation before hurling herself at me and knocking me flat against the sofa back. Snuggling on top me with her big breasts smashed against my beating chest, Mindy threw her arm around my neck.

This time, however, I was prepared and holding her to me, kissed a surprised Mindy deeply and sensuously. Letting my tongue enter and play in her welcoming mouth, I said those things that I had always wanted to but for some reason or another, had not.

My hands moved with a mind of their own as I cupped, fondled, and explored her spongy yet firm boobs. Mindy gasped loudly at my unexpected caress and then giggling in absolute delight, straddled my hips so that she could pull off her blouse. With two quick yanks, her bikini bra fell away as a deluge of creamy her naked breasts surged forth to surge against my face.

Her bodacious breasts were the real fucking deal given the way they quivered and swayed. Sloping from her upper chest, each became full and rounded on the bottom and when combined with her upward jutting strawberry nipples, gave them this enticingly pert flip look.

"Do you like my babies up close and personal instead of being seen through the bathroom window?" purred Mindy as she leaned forward to dangle her big boobies in my startled face. Then moving side to side so that they sway slowly, she rubbed my face with her fleshy mounds. "Umm," she moaned, "doesn't that feel better?

By this time, I could take any more and began licking and kissing like a starving man at a feast. "Ooh, yeah, about fucking time you paid some attention to my titties. You're the first guy who has ignored them," she said, deliberately and enticingly wiggling them. "Ohhh, careful because my babies are sensitive...umm, really sensitive. Yeah, you keep sucking and licking my nipples that way and you'll see just how big they can get. Yeah, just like that..."

"Minx, do you always talk..." I muttered before plunging my face between her mounds, wallowing in hog's heaven at being immersed in incredibly tender flesh.

"Ha, you should hear me when I'm climaxing. I'm very 'expressive.' Lately, I have had to shove my face into my pillow so that I wouldn't wake up the entire neighborhood when I finger myself to get some relief. Why? Because a certain someone stressed me out to no end by making me feel unwanted and ugly by not making a single pass at me. You'd be shocked how often I played myself. What? What do I fantasize about while jerking myself off? You, of course, Mr. Jinx and all the terrible things you'll do to me once I get you in bed."

Mindy squealed in shock and delight when I flipped her on her back. My thumbs and forefingers pinched and lifted each nipple from her heaving chest until sharp peaks were formed and lashed with long rasping strokes of my tongue. Then releasing her stretched tits, I pushed up her massive jiggling fleshy domes and began planting little dark red love-bites on their tender undersides.

Oooh, are you giving my titties hickies, you nasty Asian Jinx?" crooned Mindy. "You're so damn perverted.'

"These hickies will be hidden because they're on the undersides of your big boobs. However, they will mark you as mine, my hot sexy Minx, just in case you are tempted to stray with another fella."

"So, then I'm yours?"

"Damn right, woman! I've waited much too long to do this. You'd be totally aghast if you knew the inscrutable erotic torture that I've been planning for you while I beat my meat, Mindy. That's why I'm branding your beautiful fleshy melons as all mine."

"Ooh, Mr. Jinx! You are a pervert! I love how you're making me yours! Hmmm, I could get into that so long as I can mark you as mine just in case you should be tempted by another pair of tits and ass. Hmmph! Now, help me get these tight shorts off so that I can be totally naked. Aah, that's more like it. Hey, let's get you butt-fucking-naked too!"

What little there was of our clothes flew every which way. I suspected that Mindy would try and assume control of our lovemaking by mounting my hips, quickly inserting me into her, and cruelly torment me with her gyrating hips and swaying bodacious tatas. I, however, had other ideas and beat her to the punch and looping my arms under and then over her thighs. With her legs draped over my shoulders, I lifted her butt up to behold her sweet hairless juicy twat while I kneeled.

Mindy shrieked in indignant protest as she struggled uselessly to regain the upper hand. However, with only her shoulders wedged into the sofa, she couldn't get the leverage needed to reverse or break out of my hold. It didn't help that my rasping tongue and sucking lips were wreaking electrifying havoc on her engorged pussy lips and stiff love button.

"Mitch! You fucking son-of-a-bitch! Let me go!" threaten Mindy in frustration. "Let me go now! You wait, you bastard! I'll get you...oooooh!" This only resulted in my tongue drilling into her sopping wet cunt while the fingers of one of my hands twiddled her throbbing clitoris.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," Mindy cried out as sexual stimulation jolted wildly through her. Her thighs clamp in a vise-like grip around my head, shoving my face into her twat as she wildly humped my trapped face. I knew by the way her hips were gyrating as she grabbed my hair that Mindy was teetering on the brink of a horrendous climax.

A finger pressed into her asshole was like plunging the detonator to a gut-wrenching orgasm that had Mindy convulsing uncontrollably, her back arching tremendously, as her sexual release gushed in my surprised face. Having grabbed hold of a tigress' tail, I held on for dear life until Mindy collapsed in a spent heap, releasing my head so that I could gasp a desperate gulp of air.

Without giving Mindy a chance to recover, I spread her thighs over mine and inserted my raging hard-on into her flowing twat. Pressing steadily forward, I slowly sank balls-deep into Mindy, nearly losing it as her wet-velvet twat tantalizingly gripped and squeezed my length. With my every subsequent stroke, her bodacious boobs flopped obscenely up and down her heaving chest in an erotic dance of being banged hard.

Suddenly, Mindy clutched me to her, wrapped her legs over mine, and held me to her in a boa-like hold. With a deft shift of her body, we tumbled off the sofa to the floor without breaking our sexual connection. Rolling me on to my back, she nimbly straddled my hips, leaning forward to grip my shoulders so that I couldn't move.

"Oooh, that feels so fucking good! Your damn cock fits my little pussy just right, filling me up and going ooh so deep just the way I like it," moaned Mindy as she sat upright to seat me deep with her sex. "Now Mr. Jinx, you've had your delicious fun with me, but now it's your Minx's turn..."

And with that, Mindy began to slowly undulate her belly and pussy in a way that would have put a professional belly-dancer to shame. Her clamping pussy clasped and milked my embedded cock as her hips gyrated sensuously. Mindy grasps her long brown hair and pulling it back behind her head, thrust forward her bodacious tatas lewdly swayed and quivered obscenely to the erotic tempo of her unspoken lust.

"Does my Mr. Jinx like being fucked by his little Minx? You do? Do you like the way my little snatch is massaging your big hard cock? What's that? You want to cum...shoot your fucking load in me, filling me up until I overflow? Hmmm, I guess I'll slow down so as not to overstimulate you. I don't want you popping your cork before I'm ready.

"What's that? But you want to cum really bad? Not now, you mean bastard. Payback is a bitch, ain't it? I haven't finished with my fantasy of what I'd do to you once I got you in bed. Just lay back and enjoy being fucked by your perverted little Minx."

And with that Mindy fucked the living hell out of me. She frantically ground her pussy against my pubic haired groin as she increased her torturous rhythm, and then cruelly slowed before I could explode.

The only thing that Mindy didn't count on was that she was bringing herself to the brink of another fantastic orgasm as she stimulated me. All that pussy humping ratcheted the sexual tension within her to the point where she unknowingly passed the point of no return.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" whined Mindy as she felt herself beginning to climax and was unable to stop the inevitable. "I going to cum, Mitch! I'm going to come really soon! Can't stop...don't want to stop!" Mindy gripped my shoulder fiercely as she leaned forward, her sopping wet cunt grinding frantically against my groin as her big boobs swayed before my face.

"Cum with me, Mitch! Oh, please, cum!' shriek an ecstatic Mindy. "Shoot your fucking spunk into my hot little twat! Oh fuck, yeah! I'm coming, you fucking bastard! Arrgh! Arrggh!! Arrgghh!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It goes without saying that Mindy and I made wild and passionate love throughout the two weeks that followed. By the time Melania and Austin returned, we were a committed pair who had decided that for better or for worse, to chance living together, This, of course, blew away Melania and drove Austin into silent fits of jubilation.

Much to the chagrin of my landlord, Mindy began spending more and more time at my place, eventually moving in. My old Chinese landlord made no bones about his feelings about a haole girl "shacking up" with his tenant and the bad example for the neighborhood youth we set. He was so adamant in his objections that I was prepared to look for another place to live.

However, once my landlady got wind of her husband's objections to Mindy and the possibility of me being driven away, boy, did she give my landlord an earful – the blistering and humiliating kind of non-stop lecturing that only a wife of many decades can delivery. In the end, my landlord begrudgingly said that my rent was increased another hundred dollars as a face-saving device to salvage his shredded pride.