All Comments on 'The Hike'

by MyWords2345

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

your story made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmm... Yes

This is a hot fantasy. I came all over my hand I wish a few men would enjoy me on a hiking trip.

GroverLangGroverLangabout 5 years ago

The plot was there but not the storyline. There is no fluidity to the writing and some parts of it read like a list rather than a description of what was happening. The focus changed a lot and it was as if someone was watching it on tv and then trying to put it all down on paper but couldn’t remember who was supposed to be doing what. Some of your paragraphs are overly long. Writing for Literotica is not like writing a book. The paragraphs need to be shorter because many people are reading the stories on their phone or tablet. Dialogue and description of what’s happening need to be kept separate otherwise it gets confusing.

Having said all that you had a good story that will have satisfied many people. So now your next story, because I hope there will be a next one, wants to satisfy you as well as the readership. No one writes a masterpiece the first time out and perhaps they will never do it but every writer wants to improve and be the best they can be.

I look forward to reading your next offering.

MyWords2345MyWords2345almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I do appreciate the comments and PMs some have left for me. I agree the NonCensent/Reluctance part was kind of weak. Since I am a new writer, your comments will help me to write better. I do intent to continue the story line. Working on it when I have time.

So thank you for taking the time to read my story.

goldenpalominogoldenpalominoalmost 5 years ago
Vivid

I love this non-consensual gangbang of a fit, 5'7" college girl! It is a fantasy for many men for sure and I would love to come across this in the woods. Such vivid and sensual writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story!! And I love having outdoor sex...the thrill of the possibility of getting caught is such a turn -on!

MyWords2345MyWords2345about 2 years agoAuthor

A continuation of 'The Hike' has been submitted for publishing. See what happened at the 'Hunt Club'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have stopped and watched too. Joining in would be a bonus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyWords2345@MyWords2345
First-time writer submitting my very first story(s) here. Looking for your comments and constructive criticism of my work. Leave a comment or send me a PM. I hope my writings are entertaining. Thank you for visiting my profile. 1st story: The Hike 2nd story: Blind Date 3rd s...