The Hike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To kick it up a notch, the two friends switched; Harry would pull out from Tracy's mouth, walk around to replace Sam's cock with his own. Sam would then take over in Tracy's mouth. The emptiness when they withdrew was frustrating, but the feeling as the new cocks impaled her, more than made up for a few seconds with nothing in her holes. Round and around they went double teaming her. Whoever was in front would play with her boobs, teasing her nipples mercilessly, while the one at her back continued to torment her clit and sometime slapping her butt, mixing pain with pleasure. They were driving Tracy crazy pushing her higher and higher toward her climax.

Adam in the meantime had gotten hard again; the scene he was watching was guaranteed to make anyone hard. He stood to the side masturbating, watching the two men have their way with Tracy. He looked at one cock going in and out of Tracy's mouth, then to the other plowing in and out of her pussy, amazed at the way the men were enjoying her together. Tracy was tasting herself with every switch of the cocks in her mouth. She was getting used to the thrusting cock in her mouth, and little by little she let it go deeper towards her throat.

So many new sensations for her that suddenly, and almost without warning, her whole body tensed and she came hard on both cocks, her body shaking. She would have fallen down if she hadn't been put across the tree trunk.

The men didn't slow down to let her rest. One orgasm rolled into another, then into the next one, until she was coming continuously for several minutes. Tracy squirted for the very first time in her life. Her juices squirted forcefully past the cock still thrusting inside her and ran freely down her legs. Her saliva mixed with her pussy juice on their cocks. Wet around her lips and dipping down her chin. There were marks on her as they mauled her boobs and as her nipples were pinched and pulled. Both mens' cocks glistening with her juices as they continued fucking her from both ends. It was such a sexy and dirty sight as Adam ejaculated over Tracy's stomach, a stream of cum that set Harry off. Harry shoved his cock into her mouth and blasted his load down her throat. Tracy swallowed as much as she could but some overflowed from her lips. Sam followed close behind, almost lifting Tracy off the tree trunk while driving hard and deep into her. That was too much for Tracy, and she came once more feeling Sam's hot cum blasting inside her. There were so much cum inside Tracy that it leaked out and ran down her legs. The two men rested on Tracy for a couple of minutes, while a fucked out Tracy passed out completely, draped across the tree.

Sam moved off Tracy and put his clothes back on. He took his camera out for a few more shots of the slutty girl covered in their combined juices. Harry wiped his cock on Tracy's face, so Sam took a picture of that and had Harry put his cock back in Tracy's mouth for another shot. Harry held Tracy's head up for a close up of her beautiful cum covered face with eyes still closed. There were strings of cum running down from her lips. Sam got a close up of Harry kissing Tracy on the cheek. Harry then lifted Tracy up by her shoulders for a face and torso shot showing her boobs, red marks and all. Sam came in again for a close up while Harry pulled and rolled her nipples for the picture. They laid her back down across the tree trunk for a few more shots from the front and sides. Tracy looked like a deer, a doe actually, that had been hunted and tagged then draped across the tree trunk.

Moving to the back they had the best view with her legs still spread, pussy gaping and cum trails running down her thighs. Sam moved in for several close ups capturing all of the details. Harry was there again helping to pose Tracy. He held one of her legs up so her pussy gaped open even more. Spreading her butt cheeks apart both her swollen pussy and asshole were captured by the camera.

Since Adam was standing there looking dumbfounded with his cock still out, they handed the camera to him, so both of them could get in the picture with Tracy. Kneeling down beside her, they kissed her butt, then each of them took a leg and spread her apart. They had Adam take pictures of the two of them with close ups of Tracy's spread rear end in all its glory.

Harry took his finger to check Tracy's loose and gaping cunt hole. Sam added his finger there too. They made sure Adam was still taking pictures for them. Sam added a second finger and Harry followed. Sam said "Here is our trophy shot," as he picked up Tracy's leg again with his free hand to spread her leg wide. He asked Harry to do the same from his side. Then they gently pulled her cunt lips open with their fingers. Once again having Adam take pictures and close ups for them.

Sam kneeling on the left side of Tracy with Harry on the right. Between them Tracy's rear, still laying on her belly across the tree trunk. Sam's left hand and arm holding and pulling on Tracy's left leg. Harry doing the same with his right hand and arm with Tracy's right leg. Sam reaching over his left shoulder with his right hand. His index and middle fingers in the left side of Tracy's cunt. Harry doing the same with his left hand pulling and spreading her opened. Big smiles on their faces as they looked into the camera. They asked Adam be sure to focus clearly on 'the pink' with cum still dripping out. In fact both sets of lips were red, swollen and still well coated. Adam took several shots and close ups of the 'trophy' as they called it.

With that they let her legs down. Sam smiled at Harry and said "We missed one," as he rubbed his finger around her asshole. "Maybe next time if we play it right," as he smiled, leaned forward and kissed it. "We already have our trophy shot for the contest," Sam winked at Harry. Collecting his camera Sam posed Adam for a few more shots. Adam had gotten hard again, so Sam had Adam fuck Tracy for the camera. Since Tracy was still out, Adam gently opened her mouth and placed his cock inside for more shots. After that Sam and Harry thanked Adam for letting them join in sharing the girl with with them. They shook hands, than Sam and Harry walked back down the path from whence they came.

Adam was still in a state of sexual euphoria and shock, not knowing what to do next. Checking on Tracy, and seeing she was still 'resting' on the tree trunk, he picked up their jackets and laid them on top of Tracy to keep her warm. Inspecting Tracy he confirmed she was just well used. Nothing was torn or bleeding, which eased his mind. Since he was still hard, he went behind Tracy to finish the job. "Wow, this is how sloppy seconds feels," Adam thought. Tracy's pussy had that silky feeling, of a very loose and very wet fuck hole, and it was only a minute or two before he was getting his rocks off inside of her again.

Rubbing on her back slowly woke her up from her 'nap'. Using his hands he had wiped as much as the cum off her face, body and legs. As she revived, he helped her in getting dressed. All the activities before had put a light sweat on her, but now she was getting chilled so getting back in her clothes was essential.

She was definitely sore so they took a slow pace down the mountain. Adam kept looking at Tracy, unsure how she would take the events of the past couple of hours. "How could you, Adam, how could you let them have me like that? How could you encourage them and join in?" Tracy complained. "Sorry Tracy. I lost it the moment they started to play with you - you looked so hot, so sexy." Adam didn't say that it was one of his fantasies to see Tracy taken like that.

They were silent the rest of the way back down. Adam decided not to mention the camera and the several dozen photographs Sam and Harry had taken of her naked and fucked. He reasoned that since she was passed out, there was no benefit from telling her, particularly as he had even helped to take pictures for them. The silence continued as they drove back to Tracy's apartment and left her at the door.

He tried to call the next day, but Tracy refused to talk to him. He called again, but Tracy did not answer. He knew Tracy was done with him. Stupid boy didn't appreciate her; took her for granted and now he had lost her forever. He felt briefly sad, but then he recalled the time on the mountain, and his cock hardened. Memories were the only things he has now.

12