The Hill Family Values Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Barb" called Vicki, Seb's mom. "We're going to go out to dinner. Do you want to join us?"

Barb thought for a second, wondering if Seb would beg off so he could spend some more more time between her legs. Realizing that she hadn't eaten yet, Barb replied that she would love too.

"Okay we're leaving in ten minutes."

Barb dressed quickly, deciding on the black bra she had caught Seb with, matching thong, black thigh high stockings, a knee length black wrap dress and her 3 inch heels. A little mascara, red lipstick and a quick brush of her hair and she was ready to go.

Seb was already in the living room with the rest of the family, not a hair out of place, looking as nothing had happened. In fact, his mother Ada asked if he had even bothered to get up before 4 o'clock. His sister Madison was there, and for some reason she winked at her. Barb quickly put it out of her mind because she noticed Seb looking at her from head to toe.

They traveled in separate cars but Seb sat next to her at the restaurant. Once she was satisfied no one could see her she took Seb's hand and placed it on the lace top of her stocking and moved it upwards so he could feel the smooth skin of her thigh. She smiled as she heard his breath hitch but otherwise acted as if nothing was happening as he caressed her leg. She was impressed again. Definitely not your typical 18 year old. She had flustered other lovers with much tamer gestures.

The rest of dinner was uneventful but the house started to fill up with people as soon as they arrived home. Soon a pretty raucous party had started and liquor started to flow freely. Barb got caught up in the occasion and was soon tipsy from too many whiskey shots.

She had hoped to slip off someplace quiet with Seb but there were people everywhere. Besides, he was nowhere to be found. She spent her night talking to a friend of Seb's dad who spent too much time staring down her dress and occasionally making vague remarks about going somewhere else. At least he was interesting and she respected that he went quietly when she turned down a direct offer to go somewhere so he could get her out of her dress.

She actually forgot about Seb and went to bed without looking for him. She woke up the next morning with a start, as Seb had been fucking in her dream and she was about to climax. Her arousal was no dream as she ran her fingers over her wet, swollen labia, and she quickly masturbated to get the release that she needed.

The wedding day was a blur. Shower, hair salon, makeup. She slipped into her own dress, took a quick look to make sure that everything was perfect, and then took off to get Heather ready.

To her surprise, helping her Heather dress was one of the most sensual and erotic experiences she had experienced in her life. She had fooled around with Heather a couple of times when they were younger but this was on a different level. Helping her into her ivory white basque, securing the hook and eye closure, and attaching white stockings to the basque's garter straps left her trembling with excitement and longing for Seb.

"Are you okay Barb?" asked Heather when she noticed the state she was in.

Barb bit her lip, unsure of what to do, but needing to tell someone what had happened before she exploded. As she helped Heather into her beautiful white lace wedding dress she poured out her heart, telling all about her escapade with Seb and how infatuated she was becoming with him.

"You sound hooked. I've never heard you talk about a guy like that before."

"Yeah I am." she said as she smiled, wishing Seb was with her right now.

After Heather was dressed she thought about going and looking for Seb but there was no time. She didn't see him until the wedding procession, looking handsome in a navy blue suit. She could feel his eyes following her and she smiled.

The ceremony went perfectly, although for some reason one of Heather's nieces didn't show, and they weren't able to reach her. Seb didn't watch a second of the ceremony because his eyes were glued to Barb.

She didn't see Seb again until it was time for the happy couple to take their first dance. She felt him first as he ran his hand across her ass and then kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Hi. I missed you." he told her as he wrapped his hands across her belly and rested his chin on her shoulder.

She shivered at the intimacy of the gesture, but didn't think anyone was looking at them in the darkened room. When it was their turn they danced a few times but neither of them were really into it.

"Buy me a drink?"

"Seb, you're not old enough.And you have already had quite a bit of wine I noticed."

"Come on. I'll eat you out when we get back to the house."

Barb just giggled and ordered two shots of whiskey. They clinked glasses.

"To sex!" they both said simultaneously.

After five minutes Seb didn't look so good and he disappeared. Barb had two more shots while she waited for him to come back but he never did. After a few minutes a beautiful young woman came up to and unexpectedly hugged her.

"I'm Bethany. You must be Barb."

Barb thought she didn't know any Bethany, then it dawned on her. Seb's ex-girlfriend. As it turned out Bethany was the daughter of Heather's work supervisor.

"My dad is always on business unexpectedly so I'm here with my mom. It was such a lovely ceremony."

The two women made small talk about how lovely the ceremony was before Bethany got down to business.

"So you're here with Seb." she asked in a tone left Barb unsure if she was asking or telling.

"I saw you guys dancing and then you bought him a shot so I just figured."

"I'm staying at his house" Barb said weakly, not knowing how to answer.

Bethany leaned in close.

"So how is he in bed?" she whispered, her eyes open and earnest.

"What makes you think I had sex with him?"

"Girl, I saw the way you look at each other. And I definitely saw the way he held you during the first dance. Only lovers hold each other like that."

Barb was embarrassed but her inhibitions were lowered by the whiskey shots she had consumed.

"He is amazing. Best I ever had. You really taught him well."

"Hell no, that's all him. He was already amazing the first time he went down on me. He's really talented, and you are really lucky."

Barb couldn't help being worried about this. Seb had never actually told her why they had broken up, but Bethany obviously still thought really highly of Seb. Barb tried to hide it but she didn't want to get in the middle of them if there were still feelings there.

"He told you why we broke up, right?"

"No he didn't actually."

"That boy, sometimes I wonder about him. It's not like he has anything to be embarrassed about."

Barb was really confused now. Bethany saw her face and smiled.

"Relax Barb, I'm a lesbian. I came out a few months ago. That's why we broke up."

Sweet relief flooded over her. In an instant it all made sense to her.

"He's a great guy and If I wasn't gay, I would probably still be with him. You're really lucky."

Barb just sat there thinking that she was really lucky. Bethany cast an appreciative glance over Barb, lingering on her boobs for a minute.

"Well, I should go. It was nice meeting you."

"You too."

At that moment she looked up to see a very pale Seb being held up by his father Aaron. She walked over to them.

"I think he's out of commission for the rest of the night my love." Aaron said as she was close, before winking at her.

Barb decided to have some fun, and spent the rest of the night dancing as hard as she could and just generally enjoying the wedding. Heather looked radiant and happy as she danced with her husband, and Barb realized that Seb made her feel that way too.

Barb slept late the next day and had to rush to make the gift opening. When she arrived back at the house she found Seb sweeping the driveway.

"Chores for last night." he said laconically when he saw her.

Barb's heart sank because she didn't want him being mad at her, and his parents blaming her.

"You were pretty drunk." she offered.

"Nah they were cool with that. I'm doing this because dad is pissed I puked on him on the way home."

Barb had to suppress a giggle.

"Oh Seb. Maybe later I can help take your mind off it?"

He smiled so broadly she thought his face would break.

"Sounds good to me."

As it turned out a friend invited her out for coffee and they spend most of the night just chatting and catching up. It was almost midnight when she arrived back in the house. Stripping off and throwing her clothes on her suitcase she climbed into bed and fell asleep almost immediately. She was dreaming about Bugs Bunny of all things when she was awoken by the feel of a warm body slipping into bed next to her. Before she could say anything, Seb's lips were on hers as they kissed for the first time. They made out for a few minutes as Seb's hand roamed her body.

Seb broke the kiss as she felt the covers being pulled back to expose her lush, nude curves. He bent to her breasts and took one of her nipples in her mouth, sucking and biting the engorged bud. She threw her head back in silent scream, telling herself that Seb's parent's were just down the hall and she had no desire to get caught naked with their 18 year old son.

"Suck on them honey, I love having my boobs played with. Oh yeaaahhhh." She groaned as loud as she dared. He played for a few minutes, making sure he paid attention to both breasts before he stopped, her hard nipples shiny with saliva in the moonlight.

"Can we have sex Barb?" Seb whispered.

She bit her lip for a second, not sure that it was a good idea with a house full of people around. However, any sense of caution was quickly overwhelmed by the memory of Seb's cock pistoning in and out of her vagina.

"Get on the floor honey. We don't want anyone waking up to the sounds of squeaking bed springs." she whispered with a giggle "Do you want to try doggy style?"

"Sure." he replied eagerly

Barb was already on all fours. "Get behind me and once you are lined up, just push it in, I think you know what to do then."

In the dark she felt the head of Seb's cock pressing against the rosebud of her anus.

"Oh honey that's not my pu..."

She didn't finish because he kept pushing like she told him and the head of his cock slipped past the tight ring of her sphincter. She drew in a sharp breath as the rest of his cock was effortlessly sucked into her ass. She had never tried anal before because one of her close friends always told her how much she hated doing it for her boyfriend. Barb hadn't expected the heavenly pleasure she felt as the full length of Seb's cock buried itself in her ass.

Barb knew right away she would be doing it all the time from now on.

She bit her lip as she tried to be quiet but it was so hard with the exquisite sensations radiating through her body. Why have I never tried this before she thought. Then the pleasure became too much and she started to quietly babble as she tried not to scream.

"Oh Seb, you put your cock in my ass. Oh fuck you had the wrong hole. I wasn't expecting your cock in my ass. Our second time having sex and we're already having anal. You must think I'm some sort of slut."

At this, Seb started to pull out but Barb stopped him.

"Don't stop. Please don' t ever stop. You just took my anal cherry and it feels soooo good. My ass is yours and only yours if you want. Be gentle honey because it's so tight. I want to scream your name so bad."

Seb had though the first time he felt Barbs vagina spasming around his cock was the greatest feeling ever. This was way more intense and he started to tremble from sheer pleasure as he pulled his cock out and felt the tight ring of her ass squeezing his cock. He pulled out almost all the way and slowly thrust his full length back into Barb's clenching asshole.

"Ohhhhhh" they both moaned as he buried himself into her bowels. Again and again he thrust in and out, pleasure heightened by not being able to scream.

Barb reached down to play with her clit and on a whim slipped a finger into her empty vagina. She realized she could feel the head of his cock sliding in and out of her ass though the thin membrane separating her intimate passages. She added another finger and started fingering herself so that Seb hit her fingers every time he thrust into her ass.

"Oh Barb, that feels amazing" Seb moaned

"Yes Sebastian, you just took my anal cherry. Cum in my ass honey, fill me to the brim. I neeeeddddd iiittttt!" she screamed as her pussy erupted in a gusher around her fingers.

"Fuck I'm cumming too!" he announced as Barb felt soothing warmth as each thrust filled her anal passage with his cum. Each of his thrusts brought another wave of fluid from her pussy as she squirted until she felt that she would burst. Mercifully he finished emptying his balls in her ass and he stopped thrusting.

"I need to lie down Seb." she managed to pant as she tried not to collapse into the puddle she had just left. Barb was embarrassed at the wet spot on the floor but Seb just threw a towel over it as if it was no big deal.

He helped her up on the bed and they cuddled for a while. Seb was kissing her shoulder lightly when he started to speak.

"I want to see more of you. I want you as much as I can. I want more afterwards like this. I want you Barb."

"Oh honey, I'm flattered, I don't know what to say."

And she really didn't know what to say. She usually had a three date/fuck maximum before she moved on. But she had never had anyone like Seb. He was only 18 but he was loving and caring in a way that was foreign to her. She knew she didn't want anyone else but a relationship was a bit of a scary thought.

"I'm in university in September so it will be easier."

She turned to face him because she needed to see his face as he continued.

"But, you need to know my family is not like others. I'm sure you've heard the rumors."

Barb just nodded. This family had quite a reputation sexually. It was fairly well known that Vicki and Aaron were active swingers, and there was even a rumor that Aaron had had some sort of relationship with his mother in law Alyssa when Vicki was sick years ago. Seb's twin sister Madison had a reputation as a slut and Barb had heard she had fucked or gone down on pretty much all of the guys in her high school class, including a gang bang by the football team when they won state.

"It's all true, and there are a lot of other things. Are you okay with all of that?"

Barb bit her lip and hesitated. She was more worried about if the family would accept her having sex with Seb. She had her own past that they might not appreciate.

"They already know about us Barb. Madison came home early and from the way she tells it, heard everything. And of course she blabbed to anyone who would listen about how you took my virginity."

"Oh. That explains why your family have been winking at me."

"They're cool with it. Everyone thinks it's great that we're together because they wondered when I was going to lose my virginity. Look, we're not hung up on sex in this house. We do it behind closed doors, most of the time, but we don't ever hide it. Just listen. I think the rest of the house heard us this time and decided to join in."

As she did she could hear at least two sets of bed springs squeaking, and soft moans coming from somewhere else in the house. She realized that she didn't object to any of this either.

"Oh Seb. I really want this too. But I don't want to just see more of each other. We need to be together totally, boyfriend and girlfriend. Well make lots of mistakes together but the important thing is that we will be together. And we will have a lot of sex!"

Seb just smiled and kissed her on the lips. She turned to putty as he eased her down on the bed.

He bent to her again and kissed her softly, but with fiery passion. Her pussy was on fire and she needed him desperately. Reaching for his hard cock, she ran it between her swollen labia, coating the head with her arousal. Looking up at him, poised above her, the only thought was how much she loved him.

He thrust his hips and buried himself in her waiting vagina.

"Oh yes honey. I don't want you to fuck me this time. Make love to me."

She didn't need to tell him what to do because he instinctively lowered himself to her so she could wrap her arms around him. His lips found hers and they kissed passionately as he gently thrust his cock in and out of her clasping vagina.

Enjoined as one, Barb met each of this thrust as their bodies slapped together.

"Oh Seb, yes." she cried as her body tensed and an orgasm radiated through her. Seb continued to gently thrust the full length of his hard cock into her as their sweaty bodies began to thrash against the bed, the bed springs making it clear exactly what was taking place in his bedroom.

"On my god Seb, I'm cumming again." she cried as another orgasm radiated through her.

Seb continued to gently thrust his cock in and out of her, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from her body. She had never experienced this before, but she had also never loved the man between her legs. Seb's amazing stamina certainly didn't hurt.

"I want to make you cum the whole night long" he told her as he rhythmically pistoned his cock in and out of her slick vagina.

"Yes darling, please! More! More!" she cried as she grasped his back and tried to pull him closer. He kept going and Barb lost track of the orgasms that racked her body, until she felt like she couldn't take anymore.

"I need you to cum Seb, please. Cum with me please. I can't take any more!" she begged.

At that she felt his cock begin to swell as her pussy tingled from her orgasm. Her vagina began to spasm as she felt the first shot of cum hit the walls of vagina.

"Oh I'm cumming Barb." he groaned as he buried his head in her shoulder, the spasming walls of Barb's vagina feeling like they were sucking the cum out of his cock.

"Oh yes honey, yes, yes," she cried as Seb desperately thrust into her as he orgasmed, until he groaned, and went limp, his cock still buried in her vagina. He lay on her as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you." she whispered in his ear. Upon hearing this Seb stirred and rolled off her, while in the same motion gently rolling her on her side and pulling her close to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you too" he whispered as they drifted off to a well deserved sleep, bed springs still softly squeaking in another part of the house.

There's gonna be a lot of that in our future she thought before sleep overtook her. She was excited to start.

12