The Hills are Green Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess turns to her brother for help.
3.9k words
4.49
15.6k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puttering around the kitchen as quietly as she could, Jessica enjoyed the quiet of the house. Her aunts and cousins and other hangers-on had finally been driven away with nothing but a few sentimental knick-knacks to take and the house her distant mother had left her was finally, uncontestedly hers. It had taken a few weeks, almost a month, but time was on Jessica's side and she had worn them out. It paid to work from wherever there was an internet connection.

With the eggs softly sizzling in the bacon fat, Jess took a moment again to appreciate the silence. The way the wind played with the wind chimes on its journey up the steep hills. The gentle pinging of hot radiator pipes. The sounds of gentle snoring from the guest room. Hearing that, Jess smiled. Her older brother had always been her staunchest ally and defender, pushing the backstabbing family away and keeping her parents away from her as best he could. She loved him, and his selfless nature. He was the only other occupant of the house finally, and Jess had some plans before she would let him out of her trap.

Tipping the eggs from the pan onto a plate, she quickly added the toast with butter and jelly and a small pile of bacon before putting it all onto a tray with a cup of coffee. Pushing the door open slightly, Jess smiled at the form of the man laying tossed on the bed like he had flung himself lengthwise onto it. "Tyler, wake up." she called softly, placing the tray on the small desk and going to crack a curtain. A sleepy snort and groan told her he had, at least somewhat, heard her call, and another groan at the sun now filtering through the sheer curtains told her she was gonna have to get smarter about how to wake him. "C'mon sleepy head, I have breakfast."

"Hnng." He groaned. "Breffast.." and suddenly found the motivation to pull himself to a sitting position, blinking blearily at her in the morning sunlight. She quickly placed the tray across his lap and plumped his pillow to a more comfy position, coercing him into full awakeness and giving him no time to process the fact he was awake, or that he didn't need to be. He stared at the plate for a few seconds before sipping the coffee and tucking in. Jess darted back to the kitchen and grabbed her own tray, joining her brother by pulling up the desk chair to the bed. They ate in silence as Tyler got his brain under control, but it wasn't long before he was giving her accusatory glances over the rim of his coffee cup.

"You have something planned today, don't you?" he asked her, with a teasing accusation in his tone that made Jessica's heart beat that much faster in her chest. It had been only about a week since that strange encounter in the forest, and Tyler had questioned her a lot about what had happened for her to be gone essentially all day. She had always been evasive, dodging the questions or giving half-truths, and she saw it frustrated him.

Tyler was always a very curious person, which is why he had taken to natural sciences in high school. Getting a degree in botanical studies with an add-on of Entomology was just the start for him. He had been studying all of the biological sciences he could get his hands on, but found himself out of work at the moment and waiting for his struggling little company to get some grants or find something that they could patent and secure their future. He really should be back there now, schmoozing and wooing investors or digging into the obscure depths of strange and exotic plants, but his little sis needed him and so here he was. That adventure she had had a week ago, disappearing for a whole day and coming back without a scrap of underwear or shorts had him worried and strangely... something. He wasn't sure what else that feeling was and was almost afraid to identify it, but seeing his little sis flaunting herself in the breeze like that was more than a little intimidating.

The look in her eyes now was also very... alluring he decided. And then started questioning why that word worked so well. She was his little sister. Why would he ever think that? But she didn't look so little just a week ago, and he had had time now to think on and ponder the sudden realization that she was a woman.

Jess got off the bed, taking her tray into the kitchen. Her hips had a bit of a sway to them now, but she didn't even notice. Tyler did, though, and was a few minutes more getting out of bed. When he did emerge, he was wearing his favorite pair of basketball shorts and a tight t-shirt. Jess preferred long lounge pants and a v-neck top herself, but anything to hide that strange tattoo was good. That very morning she had stood in the bathroom staring at it, poking and prodding herself to try to see if it could go away but with no luck. At least it was a realistic flower, she had decided, though the stamen was in a very sexual position if you asked her.

"So what's the plan today?" Tyler asked, starting the water to wash the dishes and turning away from Jess. "Nice to have the house to ourselves finally." He added as a bit of an afterthought. The tension in the room definitely started to build, though, and he could smell something beautifully musky and yet floral permeating the air. Jess coughed like she had caught a bit of water down the wrong pipe and turned away as well, beginning the kitchen clean up to avoid looking at him. That vase of wildflowers in the corner must have been a lot stronger than she realized.

"Oh, I need to start clearing out this old junk and get the place ready to sell." Jess said casually, sweeping egg shells into the bin and collecting the dirty dishes to add to the sink pile. She still didn't look at him, but she could feel him staring. The smell started to build even more, and Jess started to realize it was familiar. But where was it coming from?

"Sell, huh?" Tyler commented, swiping the sponge over the plate and stacking it on the rack. He kept a good eye on Jess though, watching the way the cloth of that v-neck slid over her perfectly round ass. She stepped over with a load of dishes, and as she reached to set them down on the sideboard for him to clean, their arms brushed. Tyler almost gasped at the contact, it was like electricity. The amazing smell was definitely to the point it infused every breath of air, and seemed to be getting him horny as fuck. He had long tucked his raging erection behind the hanging towel at the sink, but feeling her heat was almost too much.

Jessica did gasp at the touch, but set her stack down and hurried back to her end of the counter and to her busy work. Fuck he was so hot! That familiar aroma had her going hard, and her panties were already soaked just thinking about being in the same room as her brother, let alone where else her thoughts were taking her! She tipped over a salt shaker in her fumbling, but managed to answer Tylers question in a shaking voice. "Y-yes. As much as I might like t-the forest and land, there's too many nasty memories in here for me to stay." Her hands were shaking, and unknown to her small white flowers were starting to spread like a tattoo'd mold up her arms and neck. She laser focused on cleaning, trying to unmuddy her mind and stop thinking about how good his cock would feel inside her.

Unknown to her as well, she was the source of the amazing smell. That strange tattoo was not just a tattoo, and the strange parasitic organism that now lived in and on her had reached maturity and was looking to spread its seed far and wide. But seed needs to be fertilized. And Tyler had just come up behind Jess and gently caressed her arm and the creature knew its time was at hand.

Jess moaned softly at Tylers caress, her knees going weak at the gentle touch and the heat it caused to blossom in her stomach. His right hand reached around her slowly, feeling her through her shirt as it glided over her belly and stopped right at her mound before drawing her back to him to press firmly against what was definitely a hard and leaking erection. She groaned now, rubbing her ass against his cock, that thick scent filling the air, and clung to him as he ground into her ass, parting her cheeks ever so lightly.

Tyler broke off first, panting, and groaned. "What are we doing Jess, this is so wrong."

Jess nodded, miserable in that knowledge, swaying gently as a touch of sober rationalization returned to her thoughts. "That just... felt so good." She finally commented, a bit lamely. Knowing it was no kind of excuse. "You've always been so damned handsome and sexy and I don't know what came over me." She added with a sob.

Tyler's heart swelled hearing her pathetic voice, and his cock swelled even more at the admission. Right now he wanted nothing more than to fuck this beautiful, pathetic creature, and when Jess turned and collapsed on his chest almost sobbing in her need and her reality. He could feel his dick poking between her luscious thighs, the heat of her swollen and dripping sex getting him even harder. He held her tight to his chest, letting her sob with her arms wrapped around him, when he felt a pricking sensation all along their skin contact.

"Hey.. ow." He said pushing her back some. "What is that?"

"What's what?" she asked, looking at him quizzically.

"It was like, stinging of some sort, where you touched me." he told her, examining where her pert breasts had pressed against him in her sorrow. Sure enough there were a dozen little red marks right where those strange... "Wait, when did you get that tattoo? I don't remember seeing that yesterday." Tyler pointed to the little white flowers now covering Jessica's skin and she looked down. Then she gasped.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed, letting go of him and ripping her shirt off. This was the first time Tyler had seen the gorgeous flower tattoo that now adorned his sister's belly, and thought it glorious. And seeing the way the stamen jutted up between her breasts he thought it hot as fuck. But Jess was examining the little flowers that had spread to cover her entire chest and arms, and even down her legs. They felt as permanent as the giant purple flower tattoo, and before she could try to rub them off or something she felt Tyler gripping her from behind, encircling her waist and breathing deep of the smell of her, exhaling in a way that made her skin go wild into the curve of her neck.

She moaned, flower tattoos forgotten as the urges of her body started taking over again. She suddenly didn't care that this was her brother, that this was wrong or taboo or whatever. She wanted his thick cock in her right this second. They locked eyes for a moment, His wild and almost unfocused, totally lost in the lust for her the sight of her nude form had brought. She was just as wild, gasping and moaning for him to take her, all speech forgotten, just grinding and grunting.

He ripped her lounge pants off, finding the sight of her soaking wet black lace panties to be more than satisfying, but ripped those off too. His shirt went next and as he was struggling to free his elbows he felt her slip his shorts and boxers off, freeing him into the slightly cool air. She immediately grabbed his large manhood, and stroked a few times. Then just as he got his shirt free and looked down, she slipped him into his mouth. He groaned in pure ecstasy, feeling her expertly bob back and forth on his shaft, the way her tongue caressed his underside, loving even the tiny scrape of her teeth on his shaft, knowing it meant she couldn't fit all of him inside her like that. He grunted and grabbed her long, curly brown hair in his thick hands, and started face fucking her.

She took it like an absolute champion, keeping the suction just right, teasing the rim of his cockhead with her tongue, and when she reached for his ass to fondle his balls he nearly came right there. Jess had one arm encircling his waist to steady him, and as he was steadily and gently fucking her face little pinpricks of pain began to nibble at him. It seemed those odd flower tattoos were somehow stabbing him, like tiny needles. In fact, they were. And injecting him with the same sort of substance the tree had used on Jessica herself when it captured her and put her under its spell. A highly potent aphrodisiac was the main component, and Tyler felt the pressure in his balls begin to rise. He was so overwhelmed with the need to fuck that he pulled his sisters face away and pushed her onto her side on the tiled kitchen floor.

Kneeling down he grabbed her hips and pulled her into a crouching position, pushing her legs wide and exposing her literally dripping cunt to his gaze. He caressed each cheek, drawing moans from Jess, before slowly easing his long, thick cock inside of her. Her moans changed some, from groans of need to demanding grunts, and Tyler was literally balls deep inside of her in no time at all. He paused a moment, savoring the feel of her tight folds pulsing around his dick, before fucking her as hard and fast as he could.

Jess screamed in ecstasy, babbling and moaning and praising and demanding more from her brother, orgasming once, twice, almost limp on the floor from exhaustion, before Tyler groaned and his cock pulsed, ejecting his seed as deeply into her as he could. He thrust a couple more times, then sagged back. Totally spent. Jess herself collapsed flat on the floor, her walls still pulsing from a final orgasm and legs shaking from the intense overwhelming need that was now flowing out of her. They both lay there, panting, until Jess dragged herself upright and fled to her bedroom.

Tyler watched her go, feeling such a level of shame he had never felt before. How could he do this? This was his little sister and he had taken advantage of her. He felt disgusted. Filthy. Unclean in the most biblical way. Getting unsteadily to his feet he walked to the bathroom and started the shower. Maybe if it was hot enough he could scrub the memory off him.

Jess heard the shower start. The rumble of the old pipes in the thin walls were a familiar sound. The spray against the back shower wall was loud as well, since her room was literally on the other side of the shower cutout. She was scared, and ashamed. He had cum in her... she might get pregnant from this. Her arms shaking she examined the strange tattoo again. The white flowers had not gone away after that little romp, and it seemed like the branches were lengthening too. Would they reach all the way down her limbs? What would happen to her then? What was happening to her now?

Jessica shivered in fear of the future, but was distracted when she heard Tyler actually crying in the shower. The water was still running, but Jess could hear his sobs over the rush and her heart broke for him. It wasn't his fault he was caught up in this mess. Jess didn't even know what her own role in this disaster had been. That scent from the kitchen... It had been the exact one that had pulled her into that secret grove only a week ago and twisted her mind to enjoy being fucked by a giant tree. It was a good fuck, lets be frank, but still the surrealness of that experience had never really hit her until now. Was she turning into one of those trees?

Could Tyler help? He was a botanist, he knew everything about plants. Maybe he could figure out what had happened to her and why this tattoo was taking over her. She got up and ran, still naked, into the hallway, stopping in front of the bathroom door. She hesitated, biting her lip, before tapping on the door. The muffled cries were suppressed immediately, but she could still hear the occasional choked sob and sniffle that he couldn't quite control.

"Tyler?" She called softly. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I can't even begin to apologize." Her own tears had started flowing now. "Something happened to me that day I was gone until nightfall and I need your help." she begged now, needing him to understand. "You aren't going to believe me but it happened and I can't control what's happening now. I need you." That last word was choked by a sob and Jess found herself sliding down the door, kneeling on the floor and crying. She felt so alone and used and she wanted nothing more than for it all to just go away.

It felt like an eternity, but Tyler cracked the door open and slid down to join her on the floor, soaking wet and still slightly soapy from where his efforts to shampoo had been forgotten. They hugged, crying and comforting each other, letting the emotions play themselves out. Jess babbled her story out through tears, telling him of the secret valley and the strange trees and the enchanting smell. It took nearly an hour, but they eventually cried themselves out and just sat there, sniffling. Jess hugged him, and Tyler hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry, biggest brother" She said into his shoulder. "I have no idea what happened but I-"

Tyler shushed her, cutting jess off. "Hush, sweet sis. We will figure this out. C'mon, let's go to my room." He rose, and helped her to her feet, and they walked down the hall to Tylers room. He had a small sampling kit and microscope with him pretty much constantly, and after putting some fresh shorts on he asked her to sit down on the bed. Scraping gently with a scalpel he got samples from her un-tatoo'd skin, one of the new white flowers and one of the giant purple flower petals. He sat in front of the microscope, scrutinizing the samples one after the other to see if anything looked odd, and Jess sat on his bed waiting patiently. She didn't bother getting dressed, Tyler had told her he would take some more samples in a minute, so she just watched him work.

His deep brown hair was drying into strange points and shapes, and Jess found the swirls and peaks fascinating. She traced them with her eyes, studying his form as it hunched over the desk peering into the barrel of the scope. Her eyes soon dropped to the handsome musculature he sported, noting next to none of the fat he once had when he was smaller. He was not quite a bodybuilder, but he was definitely cut compared to his old form. Her mind drifted back to this morning, and her breath caught remembering the feel of his thick cock throbbing inside her as he emptied his swollen balls inside her. She hadn't even noticed the scent in the air thicken, or taken note of her fogged state of mind.

The parasite was needing more. One pollination was not enough. The small flowers multiplied again, and the thick branches slithered across her skin to the middle of her forearms. Jessica's mind filled with the images of being fucked, being taken, and before she knew what she was doing she had draped herself over Tyler as he was at work, nuzzling him and caressing down his bare chest. The pricking of the white flowers injecting their potent toxin into him had their intended effect, and Tyler groaned as his erection hit faster than it ever had before.

The smell in the air was overpowering, and Tyler turned to pull Jessica into a deep kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance, and they pulled away gasping. Jess drug him up out of the chair and shoved him onto the bed before practically ripping his shorts off and devouring his cock deep inside her throat once more. Tyler gasped and his hips bucked once, before Jess settled her weight on his legs to keep him still. The pricking of the flowers just turned him on even more, and it wasn't long before Jess had released his cock from her amazing throat and climbed onto the bed to straddle his hips.

She humped him, teasing as her wet snatch slid along his cock. He moaned and grabbed her hips, lifting and positioning her above him before thrusting up and deep inside her. Jess gasped happily and started grinding in circles against his hips in counterpoint to his violent thrusting. It took only a few minutes before she was shaking in orgasm and he was trying his best to keep from filling her too quickly. One perfectly placed hump against his cock sent him over the edge and he screamed in ecstasy as he came inside her once more, cock throbbing and jerking as it worked to shoot every last drop of seed into his little sister.

12