The Hills are Green Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica shuddered on an orgasm of her own, milking his cock for every drop of cum it had to give before they both collapsed onto the bed once more, breathing hard. The shame was there again shortly, causing Jess to roll away and curl up while Tyler just sighed and lay quiet.

Tracing the new branches that had grown along her arm, Jess finally broke the silence. "We need to figure this out soon."

Tyler nodded. "I don't think we should keep doing this. Not just cause, you know, the whole related thing, but if those tattoos keep getting bigger I'm afraid of what's gonna end up happening to you." He rolled off the bed and stood up. "I'm gonna take another shower and go into town. I have an idea to help maybe get rid of that smell, or at least contain it. If we don't stay clear headed we aren't gonna fix this at all."

Jessica nodded, and Tyler gave her an encouraging smile before heading into the bathroom once again. With the water running, Jess slipped back into her room and examined the spread of the new tattoos, tracing the branches and examining the little white flowers to see if there was any flaw she could exploit to somehow maybe peel it off. Finding none, she got dressed. It was almost noon and the house needed cleaning and Tyler deserved a nice lunch at the very least for all she had put him through. By the time the shower turned off She would have a lovely spread for him. And maybe that might be a step towards getting his forgiveness.

12