The Hills are Green Pt. 05 - End

Story Info
Jess and Tyler return to the Grove for a final embrace.
2.6k words
4.7
4.9k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was slanting low in the sky as the duo climbed into the hot hills behind a somewhat rundown older house that was perched at the end of a long driveway. The golden rays cast deep shadows across the pathway where old, moss covered trees stood unmoving in the still air. The cicadas were starting their evening song, screaming from every treetop with the force of thousands of vibrating wings. The air almost thrummed with their calls, drowning out all the evening birds and frogs in their quest for a mate.

As the pair crested the rise in the trail, they paused and wiped the sweat from their eyes. The marker Jessica was looking for was still a little ways along the ridgeline, but she took a moment to catch her breath and look out over the valley her house was nestled in. The still, heavy air was thick in her lungs, and carried all the scents of the forest. Her brother Tyler was panting slightly next to her, watching for where she directed they would go. His eyes were passive and waiting, the spark of curiosity and love inside them gone. He worshiped her now as if she was a goddess of the forest, and he was her slave. Somewhere inside her mind she hated this. But that part was locked away, unreachable. And so she just smiled, and caressed his cheek with a hand nearly completely covered in small white flower tattoos.

The bite she had marked her brother as her mate with had only been 2 days ago, but the amount of sex they had engaged in caused the tattoo to spread like wildfire. It now traced from the tip of her nose, around and over her scalp, where her once beautiful chestnut brown hair was totally a deep purple. It ran down her spine, accenting every shapely vertebrae, and radiated down her legs to curl among her toes. The branches twisted along her arms as well, encircling her perfect C cup breasts and steaming into the nexus of the tatoo, a giant purple blossom that lay open across her stomach with its massive stamen reaching between her breasts and waiting for pollen.

Tyler had gotten a bit luckier with his. The small purple flower at the base of his skull had grown branches up into his brown locks as well, but then it only stretched down around his neck and to his crotch where it seemed to cage his balls and twist up his luscious cock. Even thinking about that organ made Jess wet, but she was out here on a mission.

The sex they had been having was wonderful, yes, but the parasite now firmly entrenched in Jessica's mind could feel there was an incompleteness. Usually these plants would want a harem of willing men to tend to and impregnate them, letting the plant sort and find the best genes from its many hosts and making itself perfect from their bits of DNA. Having access to only one male was a problem, but one that the plant knew how to fix. It wasn't ideal, but it would work.

The light was almost gone by the time they reached the stacked stone marker Jess had put on the trail so long ago, and Tyler turned on the electric lantern he had brought with. The creek was right around the corner, and they hurried along to take a rest at its cool edge. A quick drink later, they were climbing along the rocks and bushes, following the stream to its source. The floral, musky, familiar smell was unmistakable to the infected duo, and they hurried their steps to the crack in the large bowl that lead to their destination.

Sliding carefully along the narrow ledge by the creek, Jess led the way into the dark cavern, feeling like she was coming home. Tyler looked around, a spark of his old curiosity in his unnaturally purple eyes, and they both inhaled deeply.

The trees were in bloom like last time, but their delicate white flowers seemed to glow with a white luminance, bathing the whole place in a gentle glow that let Tyler turn off the lantern and let them still see the area clearly. The tall tree that Jessica recognized as the one she had climbed seemed dormant, its white blooms glowing softer, and it's purple crown lacking its distinctive flower. There were what seemed to be new trees scattered all around, too, small saplings barely as tall as she was, also lacking purple flowers, or even white ones. The only way she could tell they were the same species is the leaves, and the way her plant parasite resonated with them as kin.

Jess took Tyler's hand and they wandered through the still woods, looking breathlessly up at the tall trees and enjoying the stillness of the hot night. Tyler looked carefully, touching the bark here and there of one tree or another, until their shared parasite finally pushed them towards the rear of the bowl and a series of shallow pits that seemed to glow a golden light. As soon as Tyler spied them, his breath caught in his throat and he practically flew to the edge of the largest one. He knelt, staring into the depths of the strange golden light, and as Jess joined him she saw thousands of golden flowers, their buds open and blanketing the base and sides of the shallow pit.

Tyler looked up at Jess, smiling, and she caressed his cheek. They shared a long, sensual kiss before Tyler stood and stepped carefully down among the flowers. Jess stood a moment, watching, but felt herself drawn to one of the other pits. She lay herself in among the golden flowers and let them lull her to a deep sleep.

Tyler was in hell. And heaven. His mind was broken into fragments by this insidious parasite, but he had long understood there was nothing he could do to fight it. So as he stepped into the pit and lay back among the flowers, he trembled in anticipation. The prickling of their sharp stamens was a welcome feeling, and the way the heat built inside him was familiar and addictive now. He craved for it every moment, and though his still human body required sleep and food, his dreams and waking moments were filled with the moans of his sister and her cries of passion as he took her. His cock was constantly hard, and the fire of the aphrodisiac just made his balls ache for release.

There was a different sear in this flame though, and he could feel the way it seemed to tear through his whole being, taking him apart and seeing what he was made of, and then seemingly putting him back together. It hurt, a lot, and the only thing keeping him from screaming in pain was that the pain was being turned into the most orgasmic pleasure he had ever experienced. Thick woody vines snaked around his waist and extremities, pinning him solidly to the earthen floor, and a single large flower was sucked tight around his shaft, throbbing and pulsing and milking him for every drop of cum he could provide. The flame crept slowly, starting at the base of his neck and working along his muscles, his tendons, his organs, and even his very bones. His heart was strengthened, his muscles toughened, and his mind grew sharp. The plants around him were a hivemind, he realized. Each one separate but connected, sharing data and materials and helping to strengthen their own breeding potential.

Each sprout that caught a female implanted itself in them like a tattoo, slowly taking over their mind and driving them to find males to impregnate themselves with. The ownership bite of a female who marked a male was something of a drone, simply controlling the male until he could be brought here, to the grove. If a sprout caught a male right off, that male was Cleansed. He was implanted as a female was, but instead of being released to find females to impregnate they were forced into this space and examined. The chemical that raced through Tylers' bloodstream even now was examining all his DNA and storing samples of it, along with his sperm, in its massive Database. The feeling of being put back together was the process of the injection feeding bits and pieces of other processed males DNA into him to perfect him. The implications made Tyler nearly break free from the control.

He would be faster. Stronger. Far more virile and enduring. He would be a flawless specimen of humanity after he had performed one last task for the Grove, and free to leave without his parasitic tattoo, if he wished. The Grove whispered to him, telling him the ways it could help, telling him about others who had taken the mark of the Grove and the ways this could be nothing but good for him. As the last of the burning fled and Tyler was left feeling full to the brim with endless energy, He listened. And agreed.

Standing slowly, the golden flowers seemed to kiss him lightly as he stepped free from their pit. He brushed dirt off of his arms and out of his hair, taking in the way the space around him seemed sharper, smelled stronger. He tested his bearing and flexed, admiring the way his ropey form was now fuller, but still not impossibly produced like a professional weightlifter. He was... perfected. And his cock told him he was more than ready to perform his task for the Grove.

Jess slept as her body was strengthened. The process of cleansing for her wasn't anywhere near so invasive, as the Grove valued her as she was, and wanted the true diversity a pure female brought. She was changed much like Tyler, however, growing strong and lithe and sharp, and assimilating all the Grove could tell her as if a dream. The changes did however force ovulation, and when she awoke to the feeling of Tyler wrapped around her nude body, stroking her hair, she could feel her body almost tingling in anticipation.

Tyler rose first, then he turned and pulled Jess out of the pit to lie on the soft grass of the clearing not far from the other young trees. He lay half on top of her, pressing his form along her side and propping himself up on one elbow to caress her face. She stared happily into his sparkling blue eyes, feeling her body react to his touch as the flowers lining both of their forms slid their small needles into skin. The fire bloomed in Jessica's gut once more, and she pulled Tyler on top of her into a fierce kiss. His cock pressed hard against her belly, and she moaned around his tongue. He shifted, straddling her, and with a deft thrust he was sliding through her silken folds and connecting like a shock of lightning into her. They gasped as one, and Tyler started thrusting with wild abandon, his hips slapping against hers, his balls bouncing wildly as he wanted nothing more than to fill her.

The sex lasted through the night, with breaks to drink from the clear spring being the only thing keeping them from fucking like bunnies. Their moans were uncontrolled, sighing through the trees like the cries of ghosts long forgotten. The scent of their sex mingled with the scent of the trees, and the whole clearing seemed to pulse with their passion. The sun had just started peeking over the rim of the secret bowl when Tyler finally felt his strength run out and he cried out, his sore cock spasming one last time to fill his sister with his seed. He flopped over to his side, laying in a heap next to Jess as they both panted for breath.

The night's activities finally caught up with him, and it was moments before Tyler had fallen asleep right there and then. Jess was right behind him, and as they slept, the dappled light shining through the leaves to play on their bare skin, Jess fancied she could almost feel the wriggling of something inside her womb as Tylers seed finally took root in her eggs and began to grow.

The day turned, the insects buzzed and flitted and the pair of siblings slept. Their total exhaustion from a whole nights worth of sex and exertion caused them to sleep the day away, recharging their spent bodies. Jess' tattoo slowly shrank, the branches creeping back from her limbs and skull to pool around the central purple flower on her stomach. Even as the last vine slithered its way back, her stomach had started to twitch and move.

Tyler's tattoo had retreated as well. Its winding that caged his testicles and twisted along his cock had retreated, while the small flower on his neck had descended, coming to rest on his breastbone right between his nipples. The branches retreated from his hair as well, leaving his flawless skin free from even their marks. The bright flower on his chest seemed to close, and when Tyler woke up, his head felt as clear as it ever had. He looked over at Jess, seeing her blink the sleep from her eyes as well, and Tyler was just overcome with emotion. He pulled Jess to him, curled up around her, and cried.

The reassembly of his mind after being trapped in pieces left him in a shambles, and Jess stroked his hair and shushed him as he wept. Not in sadness or anger, just the flow of every emotion that had been suppressed pushed him over the edge. It wasn't long before Jess was weeping too, feeling the echo of what was going on in Tylers mind as well as reassembling her own shattered frame of reference. It had been exhausting trying to fight the thing inside her as it took over, but with rest and a growing set of seeds inside her she finally felt it was almost over.

Darkness descended once again, and Jess felt the stirring in her womb of something large and firm. It seemed to wiggle inside of her, multiple somethings. She sat up and felt her expanded stomach wriggle and bulge. A thick something pushed its way into her vagina, and instinct took over. She pressed down, forcing the muscles of her birth canal to travel this first seed down and along until Tyler could see the green tip of a root begin to wriggle between her silken folds. He helped pull it free, gently, and heaped dirt on top of it to protect it as its roots rapidly pushed into the ground to find moisture and sustenance. Jess felt another starting to writhe, and for the next hour or so as the sun dimmed she and Tyler worked together to birth and bury a total of five new seedlings in a spacious cluster in the clearing.

Jess lay recovering, spent from the fast growth of her new children. Tyler borrowed a broad leaf and turned it into a makeshift cup, carrying it to and from the spring until Jess felt well enough to sit up against the very same tree she had climbed what seemed like years ago. The bark was rough, but it was solid and strong. A low branch waved gently against her cheek, and with a sigh she fell asleep. The morning would come soon enough, and together Jess and Tyler would leave the Grove to finish the sale of the house and stride into the world as changed people. The tattoos as the visible link between them and the trees they had grown to love.

END

(I want to thank everyone for the support and love as the series has gone along! Please enjoy the final chapter of The Hills are Green, and I hope you all stay tuned for more of my work!

<3 Sleepy)