The Hills are Green Pt. 04

Story Info
Jessica gains a willing slave.
1.4k words
4.44
6.5k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with the door closed Tyler couldn't concentrate. He struggled to focus as he bent over the microscope, peering down the barrel at the sample he took from the back of his own neck, struggling to see if there was anything he could go off of, and struggling to ignore the pressure growing in the back of his mind. The heat of the late afternoon suns streaming in through the closed windows made the house uncomfortably hot, and his t-shirt was damp and limp with sweat. Where it clung it seemed to make his skin tingle, but where it fell free the gentle breeze seemed to electrify him. Something in the back of his mind whispered to him, bringing up pictures of his gorgeous sister and drawing him into daydreams. His shorts were tented for sure, his cock hard and dripping with the thought of his sister Jessica's sweet, tight hole, and the way her vaginal muscles rippled in orgasm as he slammed in deep...

He forced his mind away with a visible effort, shaking his head and pressing his eye once again to the eyepiece. Feeling the sweat drip from his floppy dark hair and down the back of his neck, he tried once more to puzzle out the mystery of his new tattoo. It was a mesmerizing twist of branches small and large that originated from the back of his neck and undulated down across his broad chest and across his thin, defined stomach to disappear into his basketball shorts. It was dotted all over with beautiful little white flowers, each the size of his thumbnail. They sprouted randomly from all branches, their 5 white petals gently traced with thin veins and their small stamens pointed like thorns. But the back of his neck held the design that worried him the most.

The large purple flower blooming at the base of his neck was large only compared to the white flowers. It was, in fact, only the size of a golf ball, but it spread its petals wide across his skin, its stamen missing but its filaments coated in a thick yellow pollen. The base of the flower was white, and the delicate veins traced in a slightly metallic sheen of purple. It looked almost alive it was so well done, but Tyler knew it was no man-made device. The sample he looked at even now just confirmed his suspicions.

The scraping of cells from the back of his neck should have had some combination of hair and his own skin cells and colorant from the tattoo, or some other trace of its design. But it seemed to just have his skin and hair. There was no pigment or dye or any trace of anything except his plain skin. It was frustrating, puzzling, and a little alarming to think that this thing had literally grown across his skin and seemed to leave no trace of itself on him. It looked exactly like the samples he had looked at of his sister, Jessica... and even thinking of her name set his heart racing again.

That voice in the back of his mind was growing stronger by the minute, and he was losing the fight against it. The image of her face as she clamped her legs around his waist and pulled him deep into her flashed to mind and he started to pant. His cock was drooling now, leaving a wet spot on his basketball shorts, and he grabbed the edge of the table as a wave of dizziness swept over him, leaving him fuzzy minded and hot. He blinked a little unevenly, his groin almost on fire with the need, and he could just smell that musky, floral scent that Jess had been giving off ever since she came back from the woods those weeks ago with that fresh tattoo across her stomach.

He groaned in need, and lurched his way to the bedroom where Jess still slept. He needed her, right now. She was sprawled on her back, totally naked, legs tossed carelessly open, almost inviting. His shorts hit the floor as the scent from her grew stronger with closeness, and without even waking her up he buried his face into her trimmed pussy. His tongue lapped at her folds, teasing her clit and penetrating into her tight passage on occasion. It was only minutes before she was moaning herself awake, her juices rushing down to coat his tongue. He thought it the sweetest thing he had ever drank and lapped all the harder. Her hands caressed his hair, gripping and pulling him even tighter against her. He was having some trouble breathing but didn't really care. The taste of her was like honey and he wanted everything he could.

Her legs soon clamped around his head and Jess screamed in ecstasy as Tyler brought her to orgasm, the fresh gush of her juices making him groan with his own pleasure. His cock rubbed against the bedsheets and made him all the hornier, and before Jess could even fully wake up from her nap and recover from her orgasm Tyler was climbing on top of her, lining his dripping meat up with her still spasming passage, and slowly pushing himself inside her. He didn't pamper her, he didn't ease himself into this. He needed to cum in her badly, and even if she had fought against him he would have pinned her down and forced himself. But she didn't fight, she reached up and played with her nipples, sending sparks of pleasure down her nerves into her thighs. He was panting and grunting, fucking hard and fast with long strokes that slammed his pelvis against her, and before she had a chance to come again he forced a groan out through gritted teeth as he thrust one more time against her, emptying his seed into her.

He rolled off her then, onto his back next to her and panting hard. His eyes were closed, but she felt unsatisfied. The feeling of his warm cum made her shiver with happiness, but her need to get off was still a burning fire. As Tylers' breathing evened out, he slipped into a light doze. She studied him a bit, seeing his still hard cock and the slick of her juices in the light from the window, and carefully crawled over to him. It took moments to straddle him, and with the unconscious injections from those little white flowers he was even deeper asleep. She rocked back and forth, riding him, feeling the way he could nudge her g-spot when he wasn't even awake and tweaking her nipples with pleasure. She was soon moaning, bouncing on him, clamping tight around his stiff dick and with a particularly well aimed bounce she felt him brush her g-spot once more sending her finally into that needed orgasm.

She sat straddling him, her face pointed to the ceiling in rapture as she squeezed his hard cock for all the seed that might be left inside it. The feeling of cock inside while having an orgasm pushed her that much deeper into rapture and soon enough she was dizzy with the rush of sensations. Collapsing sideways, she studied her new toy as he groaned and rolled to his side, her acrobatics finally awakening him. His eyes cracked open a slit, and they were soon staring at each other in mutual hunger. His eyes were... different from what she remembered. But she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

He seemed almost... empty. The deep twinkle and thoughtful gaze seemed gone. He just stared at her in blank hunger and eagerness like a dog wanting to please its owner, his purple eyes missing that- wait, purple? She sat up on her elbow and looked at him closer. Yes, purple. His eyes had been a starry blue before he had woken her up, and now they were a deep and intense purple. A thrill of fear shot up her spine. Had the strange parasitic tattoo done this? What had it done to her? She wanted to get up and go poke at herself again to try to be rid of it, but a wave of exhaustion hit her and she just lay back down. Tomorrow was another day, and maybe then she could find a way to get rid of this thing. But for now... sleep awaited. Without another thought, she slipped into dreamland.