The Hiltop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck on my nipples," she commanded.

His sucking her nipples and caressing them with his tongue sent shock waves all the way to her toes, and she increased her thrusting. She used two fingers to press down on either side of her clit to increase the friction has he moved in an out. She squeezed harder as their pumping intensified. And then she felt him explode. His semen tickling her cervix as it shot out. She could not believe that he had anything left to ejaculate, but she was so glad he did. That feeling put her over the edge as her second orgasm of the day commandeered her body. The feeling was so intense that she was almost in tears. She had a physical and psychological hole that yearned to be filled, and she basked in the satisfaction that they were well-filled as nature intended - with an erect penis and ejaculated semen. She collapsed beside him in the afterglow of feminine contentment.

They clung to each other, appreciating the warmth and softness of their bodies, exhausted and emotionally gratified. Finally, she said, "It's supposed to be nice next weekend. And by the way, you'll be going home commando, because I'm totally keeping your underpants. They'll be so much better than leaves! And in the spirit of fairness," she said as she handed him her still moist panties, "you can keep these. You never know when they'll come in 'handy'."

12