The Hired Gun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're good, really good in bed, but no match for me. The only man that could ever handle me was William and that's just because he's packing a pipe downstairs; he probably couldn't even handle me right now. The first time we did it, it felt like he was trying to kill me with his cock. Ah yeah, sometimes I masturbate to that epic hate fuck. It's utterly scintillating, even in memory. Maybe you'll get there one day while you're lying there on the floor comparing me to my daughter."

"Bitch." Charity's mother just laughed out loud leaning against the tiled wall of the shower watching me with both hands pressing a soapy hand towel between her thighs. There was no doubt about what she was doing openly discounting our tryst on the floor outside the bathroom.

"I uh, decided to openly vet other uhm, candidates back in the day because William was being difficult, controlling and talking back a lot. He had the audacity to tell me I wasn't allowed to talk to any other men whatsoever. Keep in mind this was during our early college days in the late eighties, the beginnings of open female empowerment on the mainstream level. You should've seen his face when he saw me in Bradley's Lamborghini. I even waved as we passed him...Aw yeah, he was so fucking mad, nearly insane with jealousy."

"Evil." I commented on drawing my knees up until my soles were flat on the corridor floor.

"Other than some heavy petting, we didn't do anything because he was embarrassed because of his five inches. I offered a handjob, sort of a "You Ain't Getting No Pussy" consolation prize, but he lied about being religious saying we should wait until after we were married. I laughed in his face, and he dropped me right back home flipping me the bird as he drove off. Considering that ass whipping he got later, he probably kicked himself for not taking me up on the offer. William was positively bestial."

I raised a brow as she got under the spray washing profusely before continuing.

"I know what you're thinking; but the man lied to his frat about fucking me. William and I were uh, taking a break after my unfortunate power play. I saw him around campus with a few girls, but none of them measured up. I just kept it a buck knowing he would come back, but Bradley helped things along quite nicely with some dangerous gossiping about a fuck that never happened, never would unless it was at the end of a shotgun barrel, mind you. The silly goof didn't know William was in earshot of him until he was nicely concussed. My future husband's date was left there as he stalked off confronting me at my apartment inconsolably distressed."

"This sounds familiar." Angela was washing her underarm, stopping for a second to glare.

"I wasn't in the mood after fending off questions about that phantom hookup for nearly a week, but William was approaching OJ levels of masculine intolerance, so I told him he could see for himself and was promptly deflowered, with prejudice. And before you ask... it was GOOD!! Exceptional even."

"Charity really is your clone."

Angela surprised me with a middle finger after recounting a history that was nearly identical to the incidents that led to her daughter's epic downfall during the last year of high school.

"I think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in your front yard, too."

"What's that supposed to mean?" There was this self-assured expression on her narrow angry looking face that went beyond casual snark.

"I said what I said; and that's your problem to deal with. We're all pretty much shades of our parents."

I drew my knees further, crossing my arms over my chest as she stepped out of the shower toweling off with that self-satisfied smirk getting more insufferable than before. I was already processing her words reading their real meaning, looking between the lines at what was supposed to be an obvious dig at my origins. Angela dropped the towel to the floor, taking a moment to look in the mirror before pivoting to turn off the still running water in the tub.

"HEY!!" She shouted when my arm shot around her waist palming her abdomen. My head appeared under her right armpit looking up at her face with a sly smirk of my own.

"Background checked me; I'm flattered." Angela raised a brow looking slightly annoyed before answering.

"You colluded with my daughter to fuck me over; what did you expect?"

"Actually, it's exactly what I expected; you're Charity Gilbert's mother for Christ's sakes, Angela. When you think about it, the reaction was sort of, mild." She turned towards me looking to create a bit of space, but I pressed the issue reaching down between her thighs palming her mound.

"Hurt your pride, huh?"

"Not even, your daughter laid me out plenty of times and at least one girl that I know of when we had a threesome. What about you Angela; ever eat a bitch out while cowgirling the holy shit out of a nigga?"

"Son of a bitch." I got a smack to the cheek but kept rubbing her cunt, middle fingers dipping inside.

"Relax, to be honest I'm persona grata with the family and my dad is ducking me right now. Baby, I'm a verified full bloodied black sheep bar none. Now that doesn't mean we can't go another round, huh Angela? Are you gonna let a little back and forth you started, get in the way of a good time?"

"Well, are you going to try filming me for that filthy little website of yours?" She was still trying to rattle me, but I squinted before answering.

"Is your daughter on there?"

"...well."

"I never disrespected your daughter like you disrespected me and everybody else you thumbed your smug nose at in the past and the fucking present. What I'm trying to say is that I don't care what your real deal is for coming over here acting like you were drinking; I just wanna fuck you as much as humanly possible tonight."

"How did you know?" Her brown eyes went wider than their normal slit like nature as I slipped two fingers inside curved up into her spot.

"You'd only taken a sip when I arrived; I saw the bottle and you can't be that much of a light weight as a powerful attorney and former partner in a law firm. All the meetings you'd have to take with power brokers doesn't lend itself to somebody with a tea finger. I figured maybe you wanted the same thing as me; was I wrong, Angela?"

"You're fingering me, so you tell me?"

"Damn I love your pissed off face." I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips starting to work that bumpy ridge inside. My other hand cupped her breast kneading and rolling her nipple.

"Fuck you."

"Yeah, fuck me, Angela; fuck me good." She offered no resistance as I leaned into her body which was pressed against the edge of the sink going hard with the hand magic as we made out. Her arm coiled about my neck while her other hand grabbed my cock giving it a solitary rough jerk that made me yelp into her mouth.

"How'd you like that, asshole?"

"AWWWK!!" I responded in kind using three fingers to claim ownership of her middle-aged cunt in what was the equivalent of a prison yard test of wills, sexually speaking.

That free hand cupped my cheek as she got into it kissing me back starting to moan and react as I digitally fucked her as my cock fattened in her palm. She closed her fingers around it lightly this time but didn't do anything else as my hand slid down her lower back, fingers finding the dimple etched into the side of her toned buttock. Angela pushed my cock into her thigh gap then hugged me tightly about the neck. Hostilities were lost in the heat of the moment. I was sure she would never know how much she stuck it to me moments earlier. I'd become the certified black sheep of the family hours earlier.

Both of my hands were cupping the underside of her buttocks inching back from the sink. She didn't say anything when I faced her towards the tiled wall on the opposite side of the tub and bent her over. I'd say she accommodated me to the fullest knowing what was going to happen next. Angela stretched over the tub at a ninety-degree angle saying nothing as I pried those tight buns apart inserting my cock.

"Ah yes, take my ass." Angela hissed as I worked all of myself inside up to the hilt.

The tightness was off the charts as I worked it out eventually fucking her at a decent clip. The resistance was as incredible as her over silence. For some reason this made me even harder pushing her business in with aplomb. Every time my cock pushed inside there was this resistance that hit near my base. It was uniquely tighter than most of the women I'd already been with in the past. Her legs locked with this weird backward arch at the knees. That stiff posture made it feel like fucking a mannequin.

The view of my hands on her hips thumbs digging deep into her cheeks, was enticing. I could hear Angela controlling her breathing as I plowed her mercilessly. She kept her chin up facing the tiled wall of the shower, deathly silent. I came to understand this attempt at a nonverbal burn designed to probably infuriate me. She was irritated I'd seen through her gambit but wanted sex anyway. I knew she was plotting but resolved to put an end to things once I'd had my fill of her charms. I reached around.

"What're you doing?"

"Relax." I was rubbing her button letting my fingers caress her slit parting the folds.

"You don't have to...uh, shit; what're you...aw, fuck you little putz! Dammit, you think you're slick, don't you?"

"I'm six feet tall and some change; who're you calling a little putz? And who uses that term, Angela? I think you've been in mixed company a bit too long."

"Ah, shit; aw you...think I should slum down here in the hood with you?"

"Of course not; you'd stick out like a sore thumb, Angela. How else would you explain calling me hood off the cuff when I'm obviously nothing of the sort. Anybody that looks at me can see I'm obviously an evil version of a Cosby kid, a nasty Theo Huxtable, baby; and I didn't start out that way either. You talk like you know it all but sound like this biggest fight or flight coon since Larry Elder. I accept you Angela, and you're gonna accept my cock in your tight ass. Angela...I'm gonna POUND YOUR SHIT all night."

"OH GAWD YES!! FUCK MY UPTIGHT ASSHOLE LIKE YOU MEAN IT NIGGA!!" My offending digits were slapped away in favor of her own allowing me to acquiesce to her wishes with handfuls of her hips beating her back out with machine like proficiency. Her humble origins in the "hood" bubbled to the top when she was pushed to the edge sexually. I liked bringing it up out of her. I liked pounding sand out of her like this knowing she hated herself for loving it. The bathroom was filled with wet claps of our dueling uglies as I went with it long stroking Angela as she frantically jilled herself in tandem with my thrusts.

"AH!! SHIT!! I HATE THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCK ME!! DID YOU LEARN THIS FUCKING CHARITY?!!"

"Shut up and take it bitch."

My gaze was fixated on her tight buns, specifically this spot right above her gluteal cleft. I could see the tiniest motion ripple from my efforts and I wanted more. I wanted to make it bigger, more pronounced. I pulled back on her hips wedging Angela tightly into my pelvis with no give, then went at it violently putting my whole back into it. That tiny little motion ripple got a bit wider encouraging me to go further.

"I FEEL IT!! FUH-FUCKING FEEL IT!! YOU'RE PUSHING IT IN!! AW!! AW FUCK!! FUCK MA ASS BOY!!" Angela's head went first falling forward before she folded in half at the waist with this loose disjointed motion while her long legs remained steadfastly anchored. Her distressed cries and whimpers echoed off the shower walls. This gave way to wholesale howling when her legs started shaking uncontrollably, knees knocking. I pounded Angela down until she flattened her palms in the tub.

"OW!! OW!! YEAH FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER MOTHER FUCKER!! TAKE THIS ASS!! FUCK MA ASS!!" She started wriggling about using her hips and long legs forcing a bit of my shaft out just above the base. Her butt was bouncing and smacking wetly into my pelvis as I let her take over somewhat with a touching her toes posture. I gradually reared back letting her fully take over fucking herself silly with my cock. My hands hot out grabbing her defined arms at the elbow pulling back fiercely as I thrusted again.

A stream of unintelligible gibberish followed as she talked in tongues feeling it along her spine as continued being rough with one another in criminal fashion. I'd checked out mentally letting instinct kick in much as she had content to allow nature it's course. The hoarse groans and semi-masculine shrieking made things a shade horrific but sent me over the edge firing rope after rope of thick gooey cum into her bowels. Right at the exact moment of my climax, Angela thrust backwards sheathing me completely as I blew several wads thrusting into her, irresistible force meeting immovable object. I let go, blitzed.

"Aw shit, who are you? Motherfucking.... ah, how do you know?! Who taught you how to do that?" Angela sounded like she'd been lobotomized flopping into the tub ending up on her butt staring at my face still angry, but utterly dazed.

"I'm just regular."

"Bullshit, don't you play with me! I can't believe how many times you just made me cum, and that's not including that whipping I gave you right outside that door. Shit, don't you dare tell me Charity is responsible for this right here in this fucking bathroom!"

"Don't worry, she wasn't Angela; I'm a quick study in case you hadn't noticed. What's up with the street talk; did I fuck all of the money out of you? I didn't see any coins flying out of your cheeks when I was nuking it."

"Damn, who the fuck are you?" Her arms were flopped over the side of the tub as she started chuckling differently this time.

"I'm the Educated Simp."

"WHAT?!!" She squawked with my business hanging a few inches away from her face.

"Want me to repeat it?"

She scoffed reaching over no-look turning on the water running her hand under it before putting a towel under the tap. I liked the way her dark skin contrasted with the utilitarian white of the tub. Mrs. Gilbert raised a brow looking warily at me as she added some liquid soap to the towel applying it to my endowment. The wheels were turning in her head as she side eyed me again starting to smile to herself.

"Angela?"

"Yes?"

"While you were background checking me and making schemes to do whatever; did it ever occur to you to just ask me for whatever it is you want?"

"You colluded with Charity and made a fool out of me; fucked me too. How am I supposed to trust you?"

"Fair, but can't you just ask, this once?"

She looked hesitant, but still continued washing my prick which had been in her backdoor with extreme prejudice.

"Just ask." Angela scoffed despite my insistence.

She wrapped the soapy towel around my cock scrubbing it clean then dipped it under the running water washing out the foamy excess before reapplying it. There was nothing else to say after giving her the opportunity to be open with me. The moment I laid eyes on Angela Gilbert, there was no doubt she was the original mold from which her daughter was made, the prototype. Me, I was completely self-made.

Angela dropped the towel into the bottom of the tub handling me with both hands letting her fingers press into my crown before drawing them back to the base of my cock. I was inspected for any vestiges of our anal tryst with her even squeezing the tip of my penis staring intently at the slit there. She rowed all ten of her fingers back and forth along at my thickening shaft as her mean looking narrow eyes became slits. The subtle puffy bags under her eyes and her nicely shaped brows made the mature beauty a parody of itself as she leaned forward taking me almost to the base.

"Angela." I whispered with slumped shoulders internally acknowledging her self-defeated gambit. Her single minded nature did not allow any deviation once it was set.

She knelt in the tub high enough to make slow sensual love to my member using her hands to rub and caress my shaft and balls, moaning softly. This was different, more organic, less utilitarian and mechanical. I didn't read into it just enjoying it to the fullest already knowing what I needed to do. Angela finished me off grabbing my buttocks pushing her mouth along my shaft swallowed my load perfectly. I was finished off with light kisses along my length and balls completed with a flick of the tongue.

"All things considered; would you mind if I slept over?"

I just looked at her face for a moment, then nodded as Angela started to avert her eyes.

"Well, it's been a very long time since I lived here but William is a creature of habit, obsessively compulsive even. If I'm not mistaken, behind the front door is a closet with a big box on its floor unopened since it was delivered. There's an air mattress factory new, inside. William wanted to go camping, but I had to work on my education and Charity; well, that just wasn't an option."

"Did you ever do anything he wanted?"

"What did we just do in here; or did you think you were the first to get inside my ass? My husband is exceptionally well endowed, and I was obliged to sit on a plastic donut for a few days afterwards."

"Ex-husband; so, every time he complained about something, you fucked his brains out, huh?"

Her reply came in the form of those lips wrapped tightly around my cock with a suction so hard, her cheeks inverted until I started to react involuntarily. The second I yowled; her right hand wrapped around my shaft jerking roughly towards her pumping lips as that loud slurping sound got louder echoing off the bathroom walls. Her head began bobbing with increasing speed taking me near the precipice.

"Are you going to retrieve that air mattress and continue getting this mouth all night, or are you going to keep wagging your self-righteous finger in my face?" Angela broke contact ruining what would have been a perfect orgasm.

I begrudgingly acquiesced to her wishes walking to the closet with a full hardon. If I'd been wearing pants, they would've been tented as I removed and set up the air mattress making a nice artificial bed in her old bedroom which was destined to become my new home office. Angela washed up after our bathroom rutting, then invaded my kitchen making us a meal which we enjoyed in Mr. Gilbert's vacated bedroom while watching a movie on one of my monitor before settling in for the rest of the night.

The soon to be former Mrs. Gilbert made good on her promise finishing up that blowjob started in the bathroom with two more following that one before she mounted me for some sustained cowgirl action that put me into a deep peaceful slumber. We were beyond the weirdness of hooking up just accepting one another without further word or conversation about what she really wanted. I realized I knew this fortysomething like the back of my hand before we'd formerly met. Angela made a good argument that her one and only daughter Charity's behavior was predisposed. Her cowgirl was particularly good, slow and sensual, very measured.

I left my phone within reach knowing what she truly wanted.

[DARKNESS]

"Where's William? I would like you to let me speak with him at length and with a modicum of privacy."

"No, I won't."

"Do you know who I am; for your information I sanctioned your fling with him. We have a child together and certain responsibilities to one another."

"I don't think so Angela; you don't have to worry about him because I'm here now. You know we're getting married and nothing's going to stop it, least of all, you."

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!"

"Yes, I'm talking to William's ex-wife who grifted and used him for his big dick and resources paying scant attention to his needs before bailing out of a perfectly good marriage and taking their only child with her because I guess, reasons. The same child you returned to him insanely spoiled and entitled, damaged goods because she put a dent in your Birkin bag. Angela, you're calling my house at three in the fucking morning."