The Hired Gun Ch. 04

Story Info
...an unforgiving moment of clarity.
9.9k words
4.76
3.1k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Huh?" My foot nudged a discarded sneaker when I followed her inside moments later no-look locking the screen door. A few feet away, the second sneaker sat in the middle of the living room floor.

Angela aka Mrs. Gilbert was in the hallway between the living room and the kitchen which was adjacent to my bedroom peeling out of the leggings. Her long-defined legs came into view as she flattened a palm leaning against the wall removing an ankle sock, followed by the other.

"Oh." My eyes found a tiny triangular patch of fabric covering her sex which was also removed when she dug her thumbs into the side of the tiny bikini panties sliding them down exposing the clear strips at her hips. Her mound was shaved bald and looked inviting as Angela stood up straight removing her top like a t-shirt tossing it aside while looking me in the face.

"Oh shit." She reached up removing a tie releasing the utilitarian ponytail in the back of her head shaking out her shoulder length hair. Her mean looking narrow face was unchanged other than a half smirk as she crooked a finger beckoning me into the corridor.

Her tight toned athletic body was striking for a woman her age. I couldn't take my eyes off her thick rounded nipples, which looked like tiny bullet points.

I joined her in the hall and was catered to with a bit of muted intensity as she stripped my shirt off and unbuckled my belt, snatching my zipper down, roughly. My eyes roamed all over her modelesque body before she dipped out of view, taking my pants to my ankles as she did an open legged squat. This necessitated I step out of them one at a time after my own shoes and socks were removed.

Both of us were nude in that corridor; her face was level with my prick.

Her thin hands reached up pinching my balls making me wince before massaging them as they shifted to the base of my prick between all ten fingers. I would've thought it malicious of her, but realized it was part of her technique as five of them pressed down applying pressure while the other hand began roughly stroking outwards towards her face. This had the result of getting me fully at "attention" in seconds. I got so hard; my cock was visibly pulsing as her hands slid down to the front of my thighs.

Angela buried half of me in her mouth robotically bobbing her head towards her jacking right hand gradually taking more and more until the end of her fist was rhythmically touching her thin lips. The tip of my prick bumped about in her gullet hitting the top of her mouth and poking the interior of her right cheek a few times. It felt like I was getting harder as she added subtle movements in these slight circular movements that made my prick curve in the middle. My gaze drifted down, finding her peering into my eyes.

It was an angry look, one that she knew I was looking for as I momentarily wondered if it was permanently affixed to her face. Angela Gilbert was an attractive mature woman with a sort of intense, authoritative beauty. It was the reason I wanted my prick in her mouth and I really couldn't explain it but thought about a threesome I'd had with Charity and our mutual FWB Phoebe. I'd busted her wayward daughter out of the house with her arriving expecting me to collect on a sexual debt with the same angry expression I was now looking at in her mother's face.

These two were truly cut from the same cloth.

Her already narrow eyes became slits of apparent indignation as her lips drew back revealing her teeth suddenly clamping down on my thickened cock. There was no pressure applied, only the visual threat of her biting it off as my eyes went wide, mouth agape. She applied the slightest bit of pressure on the middle of my shaft making me whimper, then broke the connection with a chortle cupping her hand under her chin.

"I thought you wanted an angry blowjob; that's what you said you wanted, right?" Angela teased long stroking my cock from stem to stern. I chortled too, both of us slightly tipsy from the alcohol.

"Keep sucking." I lightly palmed the back of her head until a little more than half was wetly buried.

She went at it without further word or complaint this time loudly slurping and adding more tongue to the proceedings. Her hands traveled along my thighs massaging them while applying and even harder suction to my member. Her stiff posture was comparable to a life-sized Barbie doll or mannequin. Her palms came to rest flattened on the tops of her thighs. My prick was slightly bent looking as if it were spearing her maw as the proceedings got progressively sloppier. It almost felt as if it would break in two.

"Aw shit, aw fuck Angela." Her hungry moans sent me over the edge.

I exploded several ropes in her mouth as she hummed and moaned, sucking me off harder than ever. More cum spurted out glazing her pursed lips with one particularly strong rope arching across the bridge of her nose as she released me with an audible pop, huffing. She never stopped the intense angry looking eye contact throughout, ending things with a lick of her soiled lips. The visual had my manhood twitching as she gloated.

"Did you like that; is that what you wanted from me?"

I nodded blissfully tapping my prick on her glazed lips while some of my spunk ran off the edge of her chin. For some reason my mind drifted backwards in time inexplicably to the front seat of Mr. Gilbert's truck with their daughter Charity sitting in my lap as her mother dressed her down. The pointed sound of her voice even post coitus, made my cock twitch and bob right between her eyes. She noticed rearing up immediately taking me whole sucking and sawing her head back and forth getting some errant strands of stringy cum which she loudly slurped up. Her hand returned rhythmically pinching my balls with a little twist that made my legs wobble. My throbbing prick was released with an oily visible splash.

"In case you hadn't noticed, I like giving head; now, I think you said something about me sitting on your face, right?"

What followed was a literal reversal of fortunes as she mounted my head in that corridor assuming a posture on all fours, essentially fucking my face. It started with an open legged squat with fingers spreading her flower apart exposing the rich pink, glistening insides of her virtue. I left nothing off the table making a meal of her snatch with aplomb until Angela was obliged to kotow on my face, bucking and grinding her holiest of holiest feverishly.

Angela wasn't much of a talker preferring to let actions speak louder as she humped and swiveled her hips as if she were being taken from behind. I made it worth her while mashing my tongue against her clit randomly letting it slip between her folds which made her whimper. I returned her actions in spades licking and sucking wildly making a mess of myself as Angela got progressively excited. I went into survival mode as she arched her lower back groaning which carried in this haunted echo along the corridor.

Out of nowhere Angela reared kneeling upright with her knees framing the sides of my head. I was confronted with this ice-cold glare in her naturally narrow brown eyes while her nostrils flared. It looked as if she were about to pump me full of bullets for a minute, but instead she slid down my body raising that tight, toned athletic rump right above my business. Angela went into a position like she was about to run a relay race with all ten of her fingertips on the floor staring intently at my expression.

"Why're you so fucking good?" She snarled animalistically reaching down between her long-defined legs pressing my crown against her slit.

I didn't have to answer laying there letting her take control as I watched the tip of my cock spread her labia apart. Her internal heart was something else that unfortunately reminded me of her one and only daughter. The primal look in her eyes was intense as she reacted facially to the rest of my crown invading her snatch. Her narrow angry looking face got closer and closer until I could feel her breath on my own.

"AW!! AW!! AWN!! SHIT!!" Her butt slammed down like it was spring loaded with the striking quickness of a cobra bite. Before I could say anything, Angela did it two more times, then swiveled her hips with a slight wiggle letting it rest in her steaming confines as she settled atop my body like some lazing lioness, arms folded on my pecs facially inquisitive.

"You're thinking about my daughter, aren't you?"

"Are you serious?" I raised a brow, indignant in that instant while my bottom lip quivered a little feeling her tense up around my girth. She was using her inner muscles to squeeze me as she came closer, almost pressing her lips against mine.

"That's not an answer?" She let her hips roll taking my captured manhood on a subtle ride.

"COME ON!"

My hands rose in the air on her sides intending to grab her butt and mash it down on the base of my cock, but she pushed them back down on either side of my head resuming her original position with a raised brow and smirk. Angela smiled pushing the tip of a finger into the side of my cheek. Her smile seemed out of character making me antsy as she wriggled her butt, squeezing me inside.

"I see I'm going to have to make an impression on you."

"Impression?"

"Yeah, I used to have guys fighting over me all the time before I met my husband; got stalked a few times too, but you're making me feel like a consolation prize. I don't like that shit kid; I play to win."

Angela blanketed my body under hers with her knees adjacent to my hips. Her defined arms slid underneath my armpits interlocking behind the back of my neck. The moment her lips touched mine, her butt became a blur of motion. Angela's tongue slid inside my mouth wrestling and coiling about while her body remained immobile except that tight, toned gym butt took me to pound town with no fucks given. I mimicked her posture interlocking my fingers at her back, drawing my knees up until my feet were planted flat. My assumed rigid posture allowed her to go for broke.

"Still thinking about her, now?" Angela hissed through gritted teeth.

I did a doubletake then arched my lower back off the floor. Her sense of entitlement and competition even with her own daughter was off-putting. She adjusted to my actions using her lower body strength to push me back down again; and just like that, we were almost grappling in the middle of a hookup. My hands went to her waist as I arched up into her downward thrusts with just as much force until neither cared who was trying to do what to the other. It sounded like someone was bouncing a wet basketball in that corridor.

She started to give first signaling me when her puffy looking eyes shut tightly while her nostrils flared even more, mouth hung open. We were bumping uglies so hard, her tits were flopping horizontally slapping wetly into her chest on each downward repetition. The frenetic rutting came with receipts for me as well with an abundance of perspiration coating my naked body, sweat dripping into my eyes. Her breathes drifted into these wincing huffs as she moved less enjoying the feel of my cock pummeling her mature puss unabated.

Angela faltered first bending finally at the waist letting her elbows rest on my chest as she assumed a modified position like the Great Sphinx of Egypt atop my body. My hands were firmly in possession of her waist up until that point but slid down grabbing handfuls of that gym butt. This snarl of sorts escaped her maw when my palms came down in a stinging slap on the cheeks. Her skin was wet and sticky to the touch having come over from the gym right before I showed up. Angela was damn near broiling to the touch, but positively volcanic on the inside.

My hands took custody of her buttocks independently laboriously pushing them down into my trembling upward thrusts. It felt like that thing had become detached from the rest of her body wholly independent for my purposes. Angela's moans were all I could hear as she rested atop my prone body twisting my nipples between thumb and forefinger. It was akin to her playing with the knobs on an old school radio as the mild stinging sensations made me just that much harder. I responded with a nasty pinch to her right buttock, then slapped the shit out of the other making her grimace and hiss.

I followed this up with dual pinches to the underside of those chocolate cheeks, spreading them wide apart exposing her rear entrance to the world opposite from my field of vision. My nails dug into her cemented buns yanking them into my pelvis taking her whole. It felt like I was thumping the back of her cunt, but it could have been one of her grooved walls. Angela's head came to rest on my chest in profile. Her tongue darted out teasing my right nipple flicking it, before she took it whole sucking hard. This made me cry out and push the tip of a finger into her backdoor, rhythmically pumping.

She framed my offended pec tracing it with her pointer finger taking a portion of it between her lips loudly slurping, then wetly breaking contact leaving it glazed with her saliva. This woman was becoming feral going after my neck with teeth and tongue like some sort of vampire before I grabbed a handful of her hair yanking backward. I earned a slap to the right side of my face responding immediately with an intense open-handed spanking of her left buttock until it was nearly glowing despite her dark complexion.

We jostled with her using a forearm to parry my offending hand freeing herself to sit upright on my cock. Her palms flattened against my chest as she manically rowed her hips back and forth milking rope after thick milky rope of cum out of my prick. Angela was a shiny testament to seasoned black female sexuality squeezing everything out while her face was twisted into this grimacing feral mask. There was nothing I could do but lay there and take it like a champ. Angela gradually slowed to a stop just sitting there stuffed as I spurted more inside.

Angela ran her fingers through her hair huffing and perspiring so much that she blew a sweat bubble. I laid spread eagle there underneath as she blinked profusely, narrow puffy looking eyes settling on my sexually distressed face. Her pointer finger traced an invisible line between my pecs then poked me right in the center before she upped the undersides of her breasts kneading them, rolling her nipples. My heart was thumping wildly while my cock was trapped vertically in her goo filled cunt.

"That was good, but I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Sorry?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I'm going to fuck you silly or until I fall off of your cock." Angela admitted faux silly with a mean looking smirk on her face.

"HEY!" It was too late.

She was already rowing her crotch back and forth taking my semi-erect cock on that wild ride again. My sensitivity after just orgasming, was off the charts. Mrs. Gilbert was showing out unfortunately drawing more comparisons to her daughter who'd sexually stunted on me several times during the period she was an occupant of the home I now inhabited. Angela leaned over bending solely at the waist wantonly shoving her tongue in my mouth moaning and huffing. Her tongue somehow ended up in my ear. My cock inflated inside her like a balloon as she planted her feet, palms flat on my chest.

"AW SHIT!" Mr. Gilbert started bouncing on my cock like a pogo stick eventually spreading her legs horizontally so that she could rest her hands on the tops of her knees. Then she really went to work.

"FAWK ANGELA!!" She was doing wholesale squats on my cock with these measured strokes in various cadences and speeds sometimes slowing down enough to take me from base to tip agonizingly slow. I laid there watching her cunt slide along my length from stem to crown at a snail's pace leaving it coated with our intermingled juices only to have her slam down on my crotch with all her weight, then go hard in the paint. Whenever Angela did this, she would signal it by pinning my wrists down.

After several repetitions of this, Angela took a hard seat on my erection bringing her knees together with the undersides of her forearms resting atop them. I found myself looking up at the underside of her chin. Mrs. Gilbert was just sitting there doing nothing with a self-satisfied expression on her face that bordered on the smug. My cock was still incarcerated in her steaming quim.

"Hey, what's up Angela?" I asked a few minutes into this wondering if she was taking a break.

"Nothing, you're done."

"Excuse me?"

"You're done; did I stutter, little boy?" She was definitely being smug to a fault, still not looking at my face.

"Look, you don't know what you're..."

Angela leaned over arching her back, flattening her palms, raising her pelvis disengaging us. I watched my cock slowly appear with the crown still inside. She waited a few seconds then reared up allowing my tumescence to fully pop out of her snatch lengthwise against my belly, flaccid. A deluge of thick milky cum followed making a mess of my crotch, in excess. It ran out like a tap was open utterly soiling me.

"You're done." Angela winked at me chortling before kowtowing next to my hip lapping up all our combined juices and my jizz.

Her hand encircled the base of my cock under the balls letting them bulge over her fist as she sucked on them before throating my flaccid penis sucking as hard as she could. This went on for about five minutes before she let it plop out of her mouth, chuckling. We exchanged glances until I looked away, feeling three feet tall. Angela mounted my chest out of nowhere with her cunt wedged dead center on my pecs. I didn't know what to make of this as she stared at my face, visibly enjoying her win. She was gloating.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Angela popped her hips bucking and arching wildly grinding her cunt on my sternum, then dismounted as quickly as she'd begun standing up hands on hips, laughing to herself.

"Don't sweat it; I always wanted to see what it was like, so I fucked your titties, ha-ha."

"Mrs. Gilbert, Angela...there's gonna be consequences for that shit."

"Nigga, you can't even get up off the floor." I was caught off guard by the unsuspected street language as she laughed opening the bathroom door on our right side. She pulled back the shower curtain turning on the water, glancing back with a wide beaming smile that reminded me wholly of her daughter.

My body felt like a lead weight defying me several times when I tried to sit upright. Angela stood there with her hands on her hips watching me fail with this insufferable teasing look on her face. She still looked like the meanest woman in the world, but now was smiling with this big toothy grin. Thoughts of Christina Ricci's Wednesday Adams smiling in the old movie Adam's Family Values filled my mind. It felt like Angela had dunked on me in a game of street ball.

"Aw, you look like a toddler trying to walk." She commented turned in profile with a hand under the spray gauging the temperature.

This didn't dissuade me as I kept it up still watching as Angela got into the shower leaving the curtain drawn back so that I could watch her taking her time cleaning up. The smile on her face and the intermittent cooing and teasing baby noises got under my skin. This got me thinking about all the times I'd sexually stunted on her daughter realizing my wins came from repeatedly catching Charity Gilbert off guard. Angela's daughter laid me out in similar fashion on at least two occasions and was more emotionally invested during our farewell tryst. These women were distinctly cut from the same cloth.

She lathered up keeping her eyes trained on me letting the suds run down her chest and abdomen into her crotch. Angela's her hand rubbed her sex with fingers embedded between her lower lips as she slowly turned her back in my direction giving me a view of her sculpted buttock. There were two crescent shaped dimples deeply imbedded in those cheeks I hadn't noticed before. Her figure was that of a competitive runner with extras in her prominent bust and tight packed ass cheeks. This woman was truly the prototype of her daughter.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers