The History Book Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack further plays with the book, and helps his family.
16.9k words
4.44
13.4k
28

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Character introduction:

MC = Jack

Mom = Carine

Dad = Robert/Cassandra

Sister = Anne

Male friend = Matt

Colombian Friend = Cecilia

Irish friend = Maeve O'Callaghan

Argentine girl = Victoria

Matt's mom = Stephanie

XXX

All characters are 18 or older.

XXX

Anne and Rob came back to a dark empty home, Jack and Carine had cleaned everything and taken showers before they arrived so they never found anything amiss... well, except for Rob that sat on the couch and noticed it was wet under his ass. He paid it no mind and went about his night.

Anne knocked on Jack's door before she got to bed and peeked her head in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

Jack was in bed, laying on his side as he lifted an arm and waved at Anne, "fine..." he groaned out, pretending to be sick.

Anne felt bad for her brother, having his 18th birthday end like this, "that's what you get for going to those grease joints, you go to..." she replied with a half smile, to which Jack chuckled.

"Anyways... happy birthday... good night." She finished and closed the door.

Jack sat up in bed and looked at the door. 'Anne is a good sister... but something's amiss.'

XXX

Chapter 5, Family ties

XXX

Jack got off the bed and opened the book, writing his sister's name on the title, he closed it and opened it again.

He scanned the pages from when he was born.

'Mom behaved much the same to her as she did to me in my first life... she was overjoyed from having a little brother... then mom started treating me better than her and she got jealous... oh, god... she told me to go to the dangerous part at the pool all those years ago, she hated my guts, yet she didn't want me to get hurt, just... scare me. Her scar pained her for many years, and is one of the reasons she is so self-conscious.'

He kept on reading, trying to find more details on her life...

'She was always shy and self conscious about her weight, she always thought herself ugly as sin, more so after the scar... bullied by school mates, had two friends... one left town when she was 7, the other stuck around and... MAN! My sister is a lesbian, and she experimented with her friend... and the friend didn't take it well...

'Poor thing, she was distraught after that.' he kept on reading, trying to find out more about her, and he did, 'so she envied the relationship I have with mom, and envied me... but could never hold it against me... she thought of leaving but realized she would become a prostitute, smart girl... what else?...'

He found other tidbits of useful information. After the debacle with his mom, when he turned her into a psychopath, he decided to be more careful about what he wrote. He finally chose two main changes.

The first, her "looks" but he needed to keep her in a life similar to the one she lived. As such he took notes on the wording he needed to place in the book. The second, he wanted her to love him like his mom did, but he didn't want to alter her sexuality, it didn't seem fair to him. Before he was ready, another idea popped up in his mind. He wanted to give her friends that would appreciate her, but he also needed to have some kind of insurance that they would not leave her.

The ideas started flooding his mind. These new friends needed to be close to him, or at least he needed to keep an eye on them on the regular, and they needed to be loving and true friends.

As he took notes he realized that the wording may make her into a controlling psychopath like his mother was and so he decided to take a page out of his mother's history and copy some of the wording.

After many hours, he was finally ready. He looked at the clock, it was 6 in the morning. He heard his father getting ready for his job at the dealership. 'well, better now than later...' he pondered, as he opened the book and wrote:

When his sister turned 18:

She developed curves, and lost weight. Her metabolism rose to the point she would never need to watch her figure again, never gaining excess weight. Her skin retains its healthiness.

Her breasts and ass would grow unhindered by her metabolism, but retaining the youthful perkiness and supple shape. She becomes self conscious about her new found extreme beauty, the attention from other men making her uncomfortable, she realizes her sexuality but keeps it hidden. She behaves shyly and doesn't engage with many people, except her brother who she envied for all the attention he receives from his mother but learns to love him, for he becomes the only man she feels comfortable around.

This should solve the problem with her looks, he thought, but as we established before, Jack is an idiot and on sheer impulse, he threw his notes to the side and turned to when Anne turned 19, writing:

She is diagnosed with the same condition as her mother, having shown the signs since she was younger.

Jack puffed his chest out at that, kinda smirking at his sudden "genius" idea. He turned the page to the pool incident and crossed out the part where she pushes Jack to the pool so the debris doesn't fall on him, he thinks for a moment about the notes he took, and readies his pen.

When she realized the metal structure could fall on her brother and injure him, she runs and pushes him out of the way, but her brother, having realized the danger, holds her hand and takes her with him to the pool, hugging her and turning his body so as to protect her. Neither suffered any kind of life threatening sequels from the accident. Her brother's action makes her realize she loves him, and he is the only and last man in her life she will ever love...

He ran out of space and cussed, he looked at the margins and decided to keep on writing there. If he left only what he wrote now, Anne would turn into another psychopath.

...she will ever love. Her brother is the center of her life. She understands that her brother will have many other women in his life and that she needs to support that, every way she can. She understands that her mother loving her son is a good thing and will encourage that. She realizes that her brother will be able to face problems and if he needs her he will come to her.

He finished writing, and realized that he had basically given his sister a new life, but a part of him screamed in joy as Jack would now have a dotting sister to love him like his mother did.

Still... he wrote a lot, and was not ready to add more. With all the fear he had gone through yesterday, he felt he needed to close the book now, see how things changed and alter his sister's history from there.

When the cover of the book finally shut, the flash of light came back again, as did the falling sensation. The new memories washing over him, he started to get used to them and accept them greedily.

He grew up with both a loving mother and sister, but a fat distant father, now he went through a life where he had constant bouts and clashes with his dad. The new memories of Jack sitting in bed with his sister, hugging and talking and playing together and a mother that encouraged it. The peeking incident resurfaced, this time when his mother combed her hair, it was Anne that mentioned that Jack would love it.

More memories of a loving sister and their hijinks together and finally... the pool incident. It went as Jack wrote it, but now it meant he had a huge scar on his back, as the falling debris fell on the pool and a piece of metal that would've slashed his sister's face, now the metal had fallen on his back and left him in a coma for a week. When he woke up, he now had to go through rehabilitation, but he came out with no issues and reached 6 feet in height.

As the memories poured into his mind, he thought about the possibility of losing his new schlong because of the accident, he groped it over his pants, it still felt huge. With a sigh of relief he focused on the memories again.

Matt and Cecilia remained his friends, the bully... something... Chipwick still bullied him and he still remained the reason why Matt and Jack became friends, the luck that brought Cecilia to their lives was still there, as he remembered how they met.

Memories of his sister insisting that he had "dates" with Cecilia at home again... 'That's weird...' memories of his nightly masturbation sessions with both his mother's and sister's bras and panties.

The falling sensation started giving him vertigo, but the memories never stopped, cuddling with his sister, nightly conversations, her taking him to school on the off day, her feeding him, doting on him, buying him presents, not wanting to leave the house so she is always there for Jack, not getting her job as a barista, washing his clothes, praising him... all in all she became a housewife for her brother.

As the memories finished their cycle, he was taken out of the light as fast as it had enveloped him and he realized he was falling. He got the wind knocked out of him as his back hit the floor in a loud "thud!"

Now he knows why he gets that falling feeling when he closes the book, he actually falls.

He tried to recuperate laying on the floor, Anne knocked on the door.

"Baby, I heard a loud sound, are you ok?" She called from behind the door.

"Yeah, just slipped." Jack replied, to what Anne told him if she could come in. He arched an eyebrow at that, but agreed and Anne opened the door.

She was every bit as beautiful as Carine, just a younger version; he wondered if the earlier diagnosis meant she would look younger too, but decided to worry about that later.

Anne had left her long blond hair grow to her hips, like her mom, her breasts were as big (but from his fap material he knew they were actually E cups), her waist was as wide as an A4 piece of paper, but her hips flared out like her mom's going wider than her small shoulder frame. She had the same thick thighs, so Jack knew her ass was as round and perky as Carine's.

When she walked into the room, Jack was still laying on the floor, so he got a really good look under the skirts she normally wears now. She took to wearing loose shirts as well, but because her breasts jutted forward and needed little support he also got to see a lot of under-boob that would normally be hidden from a higher vantage point.

"What happened to you?" She asked, kneeling next to his head and fixing his head over her lap.

"Just slipped, not much." He repeated, then she asked if he was hurt, he denied it, and as they got to talking, she started playing with his hair.

Jack fell in love with this kind of intimacy, and wondered about writing new things in the book. What would happen if she suddenly lost time to do all this stuff to him, but he also knew his sister deserved some friends and a life with him. For now, he would leave things alone to enjoy these new aspects of life and then when he came back home, he would see about further changes.

They talked a little, and then Anne asked him something.

"How was last night with mom?" She said Jack was so relaxed he didn't even think about what he was replying to, but the simple "great!" That he spouted was enough to elicit a giggle from her.

"I knew it. You guys did it, right?"

Jack opened his eyes wide, what if she got jealous, what if she hated him now.

"Oh, honey! Don't be scared, I love that you and mom can have that..."

He interrupted her, "how did you know?"

She giggled again, and replied that he would always get cranky and annoyed at mom fawning over him and if he really got sick he wouldn't be as chirpy today, neither would he have replied "great!" with a dumb big smile.

"Oh," was all he could say in response. Turns out this version of his sister seemed smarter than before, or at least he never really got to talk to her other versions as much.

"I just wished..." his sister began, but the door to his room opened again, and in waltzed his mother, wearing a tight negligee with a sexy red thong, and make-up.

"Good morning my beautiful, perfect, huge, Man!" She sang as she came inside, only to be welcomed by the sight of her son, resting his head over her daughter's lap, and Jack smiling dumbly there.

"Oh, sorry to interrupt!" She said and closed the door as she retreated outside.

Jack and Anne laughed together.

XXX

After a while, they decided to go down for breakfast, they were greeted by Carine, wearing a big robe over her negligee, as she cooked a big hearty breakfast.

Anne walked and started helping her, getting Jack's portion ready before theirs, but Jack walked behind his mother, hugging her slim waist and kissing her neck passionately.

"Oh, honey! What's gotten into you this morning! What would Anne-"

He cut her off by snaking his arm around her shoulder and turning her face to him, where he kissed her possessively, "she knows... she's a smart girl." He finished, winking at Anne and making her blush in the process.

Carine was left dazzled there in the kitchen for a second, half lidded eyes enjoying the aftershocks of her son's powerful kiss. After that she came back to her senses, "oh, then..."

Anne anticipated this and waved her hand at her mother dismissively, "don't worry about it mom, I think it's great. Jack is going to have many different women in his life and I need to support that every way I can."

The wording behind Anne's words, made Jack stop in his tracks and turn. Did those words have a different meaning than the one he intended originally? Well, yes they did, but our protagonist is an idiot.

XXX

On the way to school, Jack bounced his leg in his seat, nervous. 'What did Anne's words mean?' he didn't know, but the possibilities made his head spin. Carine dropped him off at the school, with a big kiss and much love, taking him out of his line of thought before he got out of the car.

Matt and Cecilia waited for him in the entrance like always, and suddenly his worries seemed so little.

Another morning of laughter and sharing memories with his friends came and went, until the school bell rang the time for lunch.

The three friends walked together and a tall girl, black hair, and big green eyes walked past them with a group of other girls around her. She turned, kissed Cecilia on the cheek, said something in Spanish and walked away in laughter with the other girls.

Cecilia huffed and resumed their conversation, but Jack could not help ask who that was. Matt told him it was Victoria, a new Argentine student.

Jack arched an eyebrow and replied, "but... isn't Argentina a Latín American country?"

Matt started laughing as Cecilia started speaking in annoyance before she even realized it.

"There is white people in Latin America, not all latinas look as hot as me, get with the program!"

Matt could not help his fit of laughter, and Jack just stood there as Cecilia walked to the mess hall. They sat and ate with their usual conversation, before Ceci said she had something to do and left them alone, Matt suddenly was very nervous.

XXX

Last night at the burger joint, when Jack left for home, Matt and Cecilia got to talking about him.

They both came to the conclusion that they appreciate him a lot, and that today he looked way more mature and less whiny.

The change surprised them both, as Jack tended to be so self centered, what with having a mother and a sister that pampered him so much. Still, he felt like a different person altogether.

Calm, not entitled nor whiny, mature, and for some reason, in control. They spoke about it for a while before Cecilia brought up the big question.

"Don't you think this new Jack would be more understanding?"

Matt sat there confused, both of them knew his fears and insecurities, and it was a constant subject of conversation. Cecilia seemed to get some kind of rush out of discussing Matt's personal life, Matt mainly wanted to talk.

"I don't know... he is certainly not gay, and I'm not exactly the alluring kind."

Matt was right, he was a board all over, not to mean he was fit but quite the opposite. The short 18 year old had droopy features, droopy butt, droopy everything, and hated his body.

Matt could not help falling in love with Jack, and certainly not when they had everything in common, and this new sensible, calm, and mature Jack was making the short guy swoon.

Cecilia could not help it either, had she met this new Jack before, she would've certainly developed a crush, and she knew it. Although Cecilia wasn't a very socially savvy girl, she was still a very loyal friend and as any Latina, she loved her friends dearly. Making the next step with one of them was something her mother bothered her about, and also Jack's mom and sister who had previously insinuated to her if she wanted to be close to Jack.

However, as the loyal friend that she was, she could not risk jeopardizing the status quo between the three of them. Also, she didn't know if this new Jack was for real or just a phase that would go back to normal in a few weeks.

"Still, you need to come out and say it. Otherwise, you are just going to keep hurting, bu."

Matt knew, he said as much, "but what if he is disgusted? What if he never wants to talk to me again?" He added at the end.

"If that happens, he wasn't your friend."

Cecilia's forwardness, although usually well regarded by Matt, only causes him pain now.

The Colombian girl now was getting anxious by Matt's indecision, "tell you what!" She said, "tomorrow at school, I'm going to let you two be alone after lunch. Tell him the truth then."

XXX

Matt sat at the table and looked everywhere but Jack, hoping the day would suddenly end and he didn't have to face this kind of situation.

Jack noticed his friend's weird behaviour, but didn't know what to do. He tried to take his short friend's attention and asked him about class and stuff, yet Matt replied dryly. Jack felt afraid he did something to hurt him, or worse that Matt disliked him now and only hangs out with him because Ceci did.

Jack was not stable. The book, his life, going from nothing to someone in the blink of an eye, having friends. Yes, he had received the memories but he was still the same abused loner as before, every little interaction terrified him, made him think that he would do something bad and fuck things up, going back to the way things were before.

"Jack... I need to tell you something." Matt finally said.

'Oh, god... here we go... he hates me, doesn't want to be my friend, doesn't want be near me, doesn't want to have anything to do-'

"I'm gay."

"What?" Jack replied, his thought process nibbed at the root.

"I'm... I'm gay." Matt repeated.

"Is that it? Well, I guess... good for you, then?"

Matt was flabbergasted, they had a back and forth in which Matt accused Jack of being insensible and a dunce, Jack apologized but he simply didn't know what to say, Matt told him to grow up, Jack said he was afraid Matt didn't want to be friends anymore, Matt got angry at that and told him, he was stupid, for he loved Jack and he wanted to always be friends.

And then the two stopped on their tracks and now was Jack's turn to speak as Matt simply looked at the floor, beet red and embarrassed.

Before Jack could say anything, though. Matt got his stuff and ran away.

'What do I do now?'

XXX

Jack spent the rest of the day walking as a ghost. He didn't know what to do about his friend, he didn't meet with Cecilia, turns out she simply left school for the day, and Jack imagined she did so to give Matt space to speak his heart.

After school, Anne picked him up.

He was silent the whole way back home.

His mother received him at the door and kissed him deep and that brought him out of his stupor.

"Thanks." He said, Anne pat his shoulder lovingly and asked what happened.