The Hitchhiker

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. David gets to suck Peter's cock.
9k words
4.79
12.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 1969. It was hot out and David drove north on the New York Thruway while listening to news on the radio about the debacle that would be famously known as Woodstock. Authorities were warning people not to pick up hitchhikers. Of course! They might be "hippie druggies."

"What bullshit," he thought.

As if on cue, there was a young man with his thumb out on the side of the road. He had just turned to look after a car that hadn't picked him up, and David's eyes widened as he got a view of tight cut-off jeans encasing a gorgeous young ass, long slender legs, and a narrow torso widening up to broad shoulders.

As the young man turned back to face oncoming traffic, David saw a beautiful face framed by long dark blonde hair and he felt a little thrill in the pit of his stomach. Without thinking, his foot moved to the brake and he managed to pull over and stop in the breakdown lane just beyond the young man, who ran up to peer in the passenger side window as David lowered it.

"Hi! Thanks for stopping," said the young man, and David was momentarily paralyzed with desire as he took in the handsome narrow face and bright blue eyes. He would be happy just to have this gorgeous body sitting next to him for a while, but thoughts of much more pushed themselves into his head. He managed to break out of his daze and ask the lad where he was going.

"Boston," was the reply and David told him to hop in. With no hesitation the young man slid into the seat next to the older man.

As they drove, David told the young man he lived an hour or so up the road and needed to stop at home for a little while, but then would be glad to take him the rest of the way to the Massachusetts city.

Peter was the young man's name, and he regaled David with stories about the famous rock concert he had just left. Few people think about Woodstock as anything but a glamorous gathering, but it was actually a bit of a nightmare for many, with torrential rain, mud, and lack of food and bathrooms, despite the great music.

To make things worse, Peter had gotten separated from his friends, his tent, his supplies and food, and had spent the last two nights sleepless. He had only the clothes he wore and just enough cash to buy a bus ticket from Boston to visit a girlfriend at her parents' farm in New Hampshire. He was exhausted and soon his banter slowed and stopped and his head lolled against the seatback. He was sound asleep within seconds.

David drove on but he couldn't stop glancing to his right to take in the slender, tight body next to him on the seat. The young man's legs had parted wide in sleep. The downy blond hairs looked soft and inviting, and his eyes kept getting drawn to where the slender legs met. There, a bulge was covered by tight denim, and David had to fight the urge to reach over and investigate what lay beneath the worn material.

He could stop his hand from moving, but what he couldn't stop was his own cock growing hard while he imagined Peter's body naked and writhing as he used his hands, lips and tongue to explore it.

He suddenly thought to lean forward and see what he could see where the shorts met the very top of the young man's legs. A thrill shot through him and his own cock grew painfully hard in his pants as he saw that the 18-year old wore no underwear and he could just barely catch a glimpse of the head of a beautiful cut cock.

Now he wanted nothing more in the world than to touch that cock. He called Peter's name. No response. Called it again louder. Still no response. He reached over and gently poked Peter's shoulder. Poked it again harder. Nothing. The young man was out cold, dead to the world.

Casting caution to the wind, David rested his hand on Peter's thigh. Still no response. He stroked lightly up and down the firm flesh and still the young man did not stir. Emboldened, he left his hand at the very top of the long leg closest to him and inched his little finger beneath the denim that covered the central object of his desire.

His finger brushed the head of Peter's cock and he moved it immediately away. Still the young man slept on. He brushed it again and almost came in his pants as he was able to trace the head of that wonderful cock, but then the young man stirred just slightly and David pulled away.

It was at that moment that he hatched his plan to get what he wanted so badly.

* * *

Peter came out of an exhausted sleep into groggy awareness as his shoulder was shaken by the man who had picked him up hitchhiking. He was hungry. He felt dirty; he hadn't showered in days now. His clothes were dirty as well, having barely survived the rain and mud at the concert grounds.

"We're at my home now, Peter," said David in a gentle voice. "I'm going to feed you and help you get clean and get a little rest before we head up to Boston. I think you need it badly." To the extent that he was able to process any thought at all in his foggy brain, Peter couldn't disagree.

He followed the older man into a small but very clean and nicely decorated house in a suburban neighborhood. David had Peter sit at the kitchen table while he cooked a couple of eggs and the younger man came out of his fog enough to find out that David was a male nurse, originally from a small city in Pennsylvania, and was taking a few days off to visit friends in Boston.

The hot food in his stomach started to put Peter back to sleep, but he didn't refuse the offer of a shot of whisky David offered to help him relax. The first shot was followed by a second, and the glow in the young man's stomach blossomed pleasurably as David cleaned up in the kitchen. He did feel relaxed, almost as if he was pleasantly floating with the combination of food and liquor entering his bloodstream, and the fatigue.

"Let's get you cleaned up now," said David as he took Peter's arm and led him up the stairs to a modern looking bathroom with a large glass enclosed shower. David ran the shower, letting it get hot. He told Peter to put his clothes on the counter and he'd come back in and run them through a quick wash and dry while Peter was getting clean, and he left the bathroom.

Peter climbed into the shower and washed his hair, hearing David come in and get his clothes and leave again. With his eyes closed he couldn't see the older man linger for a moment, hungrily drinking in what he could see of the naked body on the other side of the foggy glass; that beautiful ass, the almost hairless chest, and the thatch of hair surrounding the young man's cock and balls.

With his hair clean, Peter now stood groggily in the shower, enjoying the feel of hot water run over him. As if in a dream he heard the shower door open and became aware of David standing behind him. Before he could protest the presence of another man in the same shower, he felt a hand gently rest on his shoulder and heard a low soothing voice in his ear.

"Don't worry," said the voice, "I told you I'm a nurse and I've done this hundreds of times with my patients. I'm going to help you get clean, that's all."

"Nothing I haven't done before," David lied, as his plan was to try and do much more than he'd ever done in a hospital setting. "Just relax and I'll help you. I'm a professional and know just what to do."

David pointed the shower head away from the young man's body and soaped up his hands. He massaged the lad's back and shoulders as his soapy hands slipped over the soft skin, stopping for more soap as he lifted Peter's arm and washed his pit, then down to his hands and back up, then the other arm, reveling in the feel of the firm muscles beneath his fingers.

With his head down and his eyes closed, Peter couldn't help but enjoy the sensations the older man's hands were eliciting, despite his discomfort at being naked in the shower with another guy touching him. This wasn't right, but it felt so good, and he was so exhausted. He pushed away the protests his brain tried to make him verbalize.

Despite the great music he'd taken in, the little bit of food and the pot people had shared with him from time to time, the past few days had been filled with discomfort and some worry. He'd lost his friends and everything he'd brought with him to camp with. He'd stepped on a lit cigarette with his bare foot. He'd lain in mud and then rinsed off in a murky pond. He'd been unable to find a comfortable place to sleep, and he'd clung to the trunk lid of a car to get out of there when he'd finally decided to leave.

The young, half naked or scantily clad girls he'd seen had stirred him, but he'd been too shy to approach any and most of them were already with guys anyway. Now, as he felt another man run strong hands over his body, he knew he shouldn't allow it to continue -- he was most definitely not gay -- but he couldn't bring himself to tell that man to stop.

It felt wonderful, and the man was a professional, after all, just being kind to him. It would be rude to refuse that kindness, wouldn't it? He was almost too embarrassed by the position he found himself in to say anything, which a part of him wanted to do, but a larger part pushed back, dragging the protests down with fatigue and the physical pleasure he felt under the man's hands.

David kept up a patter in a soothing voice, explaining what he was doing, and why, and what he would do next, occasionally reminding the young man that he was just helping, that it was all OK. His cock had started to swell at the sight, the feel, the closeness of the lithe body before him. He knelt down and asked Peter to lift each foot in turn and then worked his way with soapy hands up the young man's long legs.

With that absolutely succulent tight, round ass right in front of his face as he knelt, David's cock had swollen and stiffened. He worked his hands up to the top of the knees and then just the back of his thighs, being careful not to touch anything yet that might cause Peter to make him stop. David's cock was now stiffly erect, so incredibly aroused by this young man's body.

He stood and soaped up more and started massaging the muscles at the top of Peter's ass, working his way down until he had the firm cheeks both fully under his hands. He kept up his patter, telling the young man how important it was to get this area clean, and how most people were never taught the right way to get fully clean.

He used one hand to hold the young man's shoulder in place while the other moved across the luscious globes of Peter's ass. He had to angle his body away so the lad would not feel his hard cock. He hadn't yet gotten Peter to the point where he was sure he could continue and get what he really wanted without scaring him off: his hands on that gorgeous ass while his mouth engulfed the beautiful cock he had just barely glimpsed in the car.

Peter drifted in a state of semi-consciousness as the heat of the shower combined with his fatigue and what was now in his stomach put him in an almost hypnotic state. A voice far away in his head warned him that he was naked in a shower with another man touching his body. He should not be allowing this, the voice said, but a closer voice coming from outside -- the older man talking soothingly near his ear -- kept telling him it was OK, that he was with a professional who was simply helping him out; that he should just relax and everything would be fine, that he needed this, don't worry.

David had stopped massaging the firm ass cheeks under his hand and now just ran his palm gently all over the young man's ass under the pretense that he was getting Peter totally clean. He thrilled at the sensation of the smooth, slippery skin, the softness with firm muscles beneath it, the sight of the most heavenly ass he'd ever seen in person. He wanted never to stop, but he knew he could only keep up the pretense so long.

Besides, there was another goal ahead, more than one. He wanted to taste the young man's clean skin, feel his lips on the 18-year old's body everywhere, use his tongue to caress the sac he imagined hanging at the top of those slender legs, push his tongue between the cheeks he now fondled, and above all take the hard cock in his mouth and worship it and work it until he was rewarded with the young man's cum.

Peter was lulled even deeper by the sensations of the older man's hand stroking his ass. That little voice was still there but it felt so good, and he actually wanted it to continue. It was all innocent, wasn't it? It really was ok, wasn't it? The guy was a nurse and Peter was sure he'd had to wash many a body in his job, so it was no big deal. After the ordeal he'd gone through he was lucky to have been befriended and helped by this man, wasn't he?

There was a small part of him uncomfortable in this situation, but it kept growing gradually smaller as the pleasurable sensations overcame any reluctance. Even when a soapy finger happened to slip briefly between the cheeks of his ass he was able to rationalize it as an accident. He was unable to admit to himself in the moment how good it felt, though thinking back later he couldn't deny it at all.

The hand stopped and lifted from the cheeks of his ass, and a moment later he felt two soapy hands reach around and start on his chest. David still had to angle himself away from the teenager's tall body so as not to reveal the tumescence that strained and bobbed in the air so close to the naked ass in front of him.

Peter felt the hands sliding over his chest while David kept up his soft descriptions of what he was doing and why, his reassurances that it was all good, his admonitions to relax and enjoy. As he ran his hands over the almost completely smooth, muscled chest, David gently brushed the young man's nipples, again and again as he moved up and down, side to side, gradually managing to unobtrusively slow his motions just enough that the motion of his fingers became a caress without seeming to.

The older man thrilled again and his cock twitched in the air as he felt the teenager's nipples harden beneath his fingertips. He had made the first step in arousing the young man and seducing him into giving up his body to the pleasures David wanted so badly to provide.

Peter became slowly aware of the erotic sensations being created by the older man's hands. He'd never touched himself or been touched there before, and it became increasingly obvious how much pleasure came from it. He even felt his own cock start to swell, just slightly, but nevertheless he was able to rationalize it as unintentional. He was able to reassure himself that the other man was unaware of the reaction he was creating.

As David continued to wash his chest, brushing his nipples as if only by accident, the young man's cock swelled a little further -- just a little bit -- and Peter was glad the older man behind him couldn't see his body's reaction. He told himself it would stop and all would return to normal, none the wiser, and ignored the voice now only whispering inside his head that he should not be here, not be reacting this way. It wasn't sexual, was it? No, it was just a normal and involuntary physiologic reaction and would soon be over.

It wasn't.

* * *

David finally moved his hands down to Peter's stomach and soaped up the skin covering firm abdominal muscles, moving in circles and side to side, and slowly approaching the teenager's groin but occasionally moving backing up again to the chest and surreptitiously caressing a nipple, then back down again.

Peter had placed his hands high against the shower wall to support himself as he was being washed, and David had slipped his arms underneath the young man's arms to allow a little closer access to the young, naked body he was so enjoying. Still, he kept his hard cock away from the soapy ass he so much wanted to slide up and down against. He was getting close to the fruition of his plan and he didn't want to blow it. (Well, he did want to blow something, very badly, but not his plan...).

David's hands were now moving close around the young man's groin, occasionally brushing the pubic hair that surrounded the object of his desires but making sure to still keep away from any overt touching of the teenager's manhood. He soaped up his hands once again, this time making sure there was an ample coating of soap covering his forearms. Amidst the constant patter he kept up in Peter's ear, he told the lad to spread his legs a bit, and Peter complied.

Now leaning his own chest against the young man's back but still keeping his bursting cock away, he returned his hands to Peter's groin, soaping the pubic hair, and worked them down to the inside of the thighs. There he moved them up and down, soaping the skin, occasionally just 'accidentally' brushing the low hanging balls and moving quickly away. With no objections coming from Peter, David was emboldened, and brushed against the young man's cock. Then again. And again, quickly moving away to maintain the pretense of accidental contact.

Was the teenager's cock slightly engorged? As he brushed across it again, and yet again, he determined that it was! A smile crossed his face. He was almost there.

Now he moved his hands up and down the young man's firm thighs in such a way as to brush his forearm along the length of the underside of Peter's cock, where the most sensitive nerve endings lived. Again and again, he brushed along the underside of teen's cock, causing a slippery friction while not overtly touching the cock with his hand.

David's one hand returned to the young man's chest to hold him in place while he moved the other hand up and down along the firm muscles of the 18-year old's inner thigh; first one, then the other, back and forth, the soap allowing him to glide smoothly along the soft skin. His soapy forearm contacting Peter's beautiful cock as much as possible, he could feel it grow, little by little, and he thrilled at the progress he was making in the teenager's seduction.

The older man had Peter held firmly in place, his chest pressed against the younger man's back, his left arm around and on Peter's chest, and his right hand stroking slowly and sensually up and down the top of Peter's thighs, rubbing against the dangling cock in what he hoped would seem innocent and incidental contact. He made sure that one fingertip rested lightly across a nipple and used his body's motion to ensure a slight soapy friction occurred. He could feel the young man's nipple fully erect against his fingertip.

Peter's drowsy brain was pushing back now against the growing awareness that he was getting aroused. His nipples had never been caressed and the sensations were sending waves of erotic pleasure through his body; waves that seemed to flow downwards towards what hung between his legs.

At the same time he could no longer deny that his cock was growing, its need was growing, the hunger of his entire body was growing. Of course the older man was just helping him. He was so tired. It felt so good. Surely it was innocent contact wasn't it? But his cock was growing! He didn't want David to notice it. He should stop this right now, shouldn't he?

In his stupor he didn't catch on to the fact that his body's reaction was exactly what David wanted. He was getting sexually aroused. It felt so good. He wanted it to go on. He should stop it. He was naked in a shower with another man touching him. That wasn't right! Or was it OK? David wasn't doing anything sexual, was he? He was a male nurse helping Peter, right? He was just getting clean, and he needed that after everything he'd been through. No! He was getting an erection while another man touched him. Stop! No! Don't stop! It feels so good... it's OK!

Peter remained silent and held still as the other man used strong hands to caress his body. He could stop it at any time, right? It felt so f'ing good... The heat, the clean smell of soap, the air full of steam, his tired body, the feel of slippery hands on his skin, the erotic sensations emanating from his nipple, his cock, his growing cock, it's need, it's hunger for sensation, it's demand to swell, and stand, and be satisfied.