The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David trailed his tongue down from Peter's balls and worked it on the younger man's perinium, bringing it closer and closer to the sweet spot he wanted to explore. His tongue danced and flicked around Peter's asshole, never quite touching it, teasing the highly concentrated nerve endings.

Peter marveled at yet another area of his body he'd never known could produce such unbelievable sensations. He'd never thought of his ass and his puckered hole as an erogenous zone, and he never could've imagined in a million years a woman pleasuring him this way. He reached down and grabbed his own legs, lifting himself up to give easier access to the older man's tongue and spreading himself so David could work his magic there.

With his hands now free to wander again, David slicked his palm and brought it back to the young man's cock, stroking a teasing it with his fingers, reveling in the hardness and the contours of the head that seemed to be bursting out from shaft below it. He grasped one of Peter's delicious cheeks. His tongue moved away from the young man's taint and he kissed and licked the firm ass with relish, finally returning to tease around the target in his sights.

When David's tongue at last began flicking over Peter's taint with the lightest of touches, the young man gasped loudly and bucked involuntarily at the incredible sensation. Oh my God, it was amazing! He'd never imagined! That warm, wet tongue flicked and licked at his hole and then began pressing up against it, the tip trying to invade his most private area.

He amazed himself that he wanted it there, he wanted it to fuck him. He wanted to open himself up to it and let it penetrate him, and he spread his cheeks wider in an effort to allow the older man to fuck him with his tongue. From being the cock that needed to penetrate and dominate, he'd become the hole which welcomed invasion as he felt David's tongue push in, withdraw and push in again.

Peter's ass was so tight David could barely get his tongue in but he kept trying. The sensations Peter was feeling caused him to tighten his pucker but David told him in a low voice to try and relax, and as he did he could feel the tongue push in a little farther, pull out, lick in circles, and push in again. The older man loved the feel of the muscled ring under his tongue.

Peter's groans and grunts increased as his head rolled side to side in ecstasy over the pleasure simultaneously radiating from his sensitive manhole and his bursting cock. David attacked Peter's body with his tongue and his hand in the effort to taste and feel and pleasure the teenager's body under him, to burn the imprint of his desire into the young man's mind and body. His own cock felt close to exploding from the sheer erotic scene he was taking part in, though it was not even being touched.

David reluctantly moved away and pushed Peter back down flat on the bed. He encircled the base of the young man's cock with his fingers and pulled it straight up into the air, simply admiring the sight of it, but letting Peter cool down just a little bit as well.

After a few moments, he lowered his head and began licking the hard cock in his hand again. Long strokes of his tongue followed teasing flicks followed slow rhythmic tattoos followed circling swipes. He would then slide his lips slowly down the shaft and up past the perfect cockhead, go back to licking and then to sucking again, varying the speed and the length of his strokes.

Peter felt the cum boiling in his balls now, beyond the need to release it. Now the universe had diminished and contained nothing but his body, his cock, and a primitive imperative to launch small versions of himself from the tip of his cock, to be a vehicle that drove his seed from deep inside his body like stones, like arrows, like bullets, like missiles, into the world. It wasn't even need anymore; it was a primal command to master. It was inescapable force.

David felt the young man's cock begin to pulse and knew the time was now. He sucked. He then pulled his lips back to encircle just the head of Peter's cock but with mouth open so the very tip of his tongue could lash the incredibly sensitized nerve endings under the frenulum, the hot spot on the cock which now, impossibly, swelled and grew even harder.

Peter was panting, "Oh, fuck! Oh God!" over and over, and his hips rose from the now rumpled bed in attempt to drive his cock deep into David's mouth. But David held him in place and mercilessly continued to tease Peter's cock only on that small, ultimate erotic spot he had located.

It was too much. Peter felt like he was rising and falling at the same time. His cock exploded and now David sucked it in earnest. His cum shot into David's mouth, burst after burst, and David swallowed each offering so there was room for more. And there was more. It felt to Peter like he would never stop cumming. The pleasure was excruciating. He pumped and pumped his seed into the older man's mouth until it actually hurt deep in his groin but hurt in a way that was absolute bliss.

Peter's cum was hot in David's mouth. It was salty, it was delicious, it was thick; it was pure delight. It was his reward and his prize, and he knew he would never forget the taste and texture of what he had brought forth from the young man's body.

As David continued sucking, not wanting to release it from between his lips, the young man's cock became so sensitive he had to push David's head away. David stopped and took in the sight of the firm, naked body sprawled on his bed. A post-orgasm convulsion shook Peter's body. Then another. They continued, then finally subsided.

With his body still glowing from the unbelievable cum he'd just experienced, Peter curled up on his side, eyes still closed, and David reluctantly covered him with a sheet. He'd gotten everything he'd wanted from the young man who almost instantly had fallen asleep, and his own cock now demanded private release. With a smile he left his guest bedroom and in his bathroom he barely touched his still swollen cock when it exploded and shot cum everywhere.

* * *

David cleaned up and let the young man sleep for a few hours, gathering Peter's clothes, occasionally peeking into his guest bedroom to admire the shape of the young man's body under the sheet. He couldn't get the small smile from his face and kept starting to get an erection again if he let himself think about how he'd gotten the lad to give him his body and what he'd done as he enjoyed that body.

Finally, he entered the bedroom again, pulled back the sheet from the bottom to expose Peter's long legs and his cock, and crawled between those legs, taking the soft cock in his mouth and sucking it as it quickly grew into another beautiful erection.

Using no finesse this time, David simply tongued and sucked the young cock, establishing a rhythm and keeping it up until the 18-year old was moaning and gave him his cum again. He then washed off Peter's cock with a warm washcloth and got him dressed, telling him it was time to get him to Boston.

In the car, the young man almost instantly fell asleep again as they headed north and then west. Unable to resist, David put his hand on the bulge between Peter's legs as he'd wanted to do when he first picked him up. He traced the contours of the cock he'd gotten to know with such pleasure and when he felt it start to harden once again he pulled down the zipper and freed the young man's cock.

Peter didn't move and David wasn't sure at what point he came awake again, but the teen made no objection as the older man slowly stroked and teased the cock, exploring its shape all over again, until it was rock hard again.

David slowed and pulled the car into a rest area, parking far from anyone else, leaned over and took Peter's cock in his mouth, savoring the taste and the feel of it between his lips and under his tongue one last time until the young man's hips started bucking up and down as they had before, driving faster and faster into David's mouth.

Silent this time and with his eyes wide open, Peter came between the older man's lips once again. God, it felt so good. How was he going to get more of this, for the rest of his life? He didn't know but he'd figure it out -- he had to -- and of course he ended up having no trouble at all finding men who would glady suck his cock and make him cum, but those are stories for another time.

Without a word, David pulled out of the rest area and they sped without a word between them until David stopped the car in the streets of Boston outside the bus station. The young man got out to go his own way with a simple thank you.

"No," said David, "thank you!"