The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think about it right now, Luke... this is nice," she said. I heard the contented tone of her voice, felt the absolute relaxation of her body against mine and her chest rising and falling against my arm with each slow breath she took.

She wasn't lying; it was very nice. Had it been anyone else in the world, I wouldn't have had a second thought about it, but it wasn't. It was my little sister, who had fought her way across the continent on the chance that she might find me, because she saw no other options for her life.

I took a deep breath and let my muscles relax. "That's better," she said, feeling my body melt into hers.

We laid like that in silence for a few more minutes before she turned over to face me, staying as close to me as she was while spooning. My cock was released from her ass cheeks, and now with her facing me was sandwiched between our bodies, the tip rubbing her stomach through my shorts. She looked at me and bit her lip with a small grin.

"So is this something I'll wake up to every morning?" She asked, glancing down between us.

"Yeah... pretty much happens every morning. The doctor tells me I'm healthy because of it," I said, rambling.

Katie laughed. "Well," she said, "I can't disagree with the doctor. It feels really healthy," she said, pressing up against me harder.

I couldn't help but smile a little bit. She made no moves to reach down for it, but stayed in that position for a while longer, my cock against her and her foot brushing lightly up and down my calf.

She finally moved away and pulled the covers back to get out of bed. As she swung her legs toward the edge of the bed, they parted slightly and I looked down to see a darkened spot on her panties. Was she wet because my hard cock had been pressed against her? She caught me looking and smirked, looking down at my erection which was now proudly tenting my shorts.

"My turn in the bathroom first this morning, Luke, she said, skipping away to the door. I watched as her ass bounced tightly up and down with each step.

I think my hand was down my shorts before the door latch clicked. I had zero control at this point and my need to cum was primal. I laid flat on my back and stroked my cock fully, working myself up. I knew that I'd have a mess in my boxers to clean up but at the moment I didn't care, stroking in desperation for the pleasure I craved, picturing Katie's hand instead of my own. When the vision moved to her sinking my cock in her mouth, I swore I heard a moan come from the bathroom, and that drove me over my edge, painting the inside of my boxer shorts with my cum.

I laid there for a moment, catching my breath and coming down from my climax. If I wasn't mistaken, there was a distinct possibility that Katie was in the bathroom doing the exact thing I was doing in the bedroom. As my post-nut clarity started kicking in, I searched my conscience for any sign of guilt and for the life of me could find none. I wanted to fuck my little sister, and I was pretty sure she wanted the same.

I tried to let us both cool off from those emotions, sinking my entire energy into work and giving her some time to herself over the next few days. Nothing between us went any further than it did that second night, but every morning like clockwork, I would wake up to Katie spooning up against me, my cock hard, and spending a few minutes awake together like that before getting out of bed to start our day.

In other areas of life, I saw Katie's outlook change drastically for the positive. She was talking to our parents regularly on the phone, and had started looking for a job around the area, unsure of what she could really do besides retail and waitstaff with no real marketable skills. Her personality was more lively, and she would have done well in hospitality, but wanted a change of pace from what she'd been doing for money in California. I was working a few angles from my end as well, using some networking contacts to reach out to and see if I could find some work for her. One came through for me in a big way.

"So Katie," I said on evening after dinner, "have you given any thought to still working in television and film?"

She sighed. "Sometimes I do. But I don't want to go through all the trouble of auditions and casting calls, crap like that. It was such a hassle even when I wanted to do it, but my heart's just not in it now."

I nodded, understanding how hard it could be.

"So what about work behind the camera?" I asked.

"I've never given it much thought, to be honest," she said. "It's interesting though, there are a ton of different things that go into supporting on-screen talent."

"Well, I talked to a client of mine here in Brooklyn. He runs a studio that shoots commercials for TV and radio, and they also have quite a few podcasts. If you want, he's willing to give you a job as a production assistant," I said. I'd been working with this client since I moved to New York, and it was a man I trusted, who would treat Katie fairly. He knew a little bit of her backstory, but not all the details. He didn't need to.

Katie got up and ran into my arms, crying. "Thank you, Luke! You didn't have to do that for me!!" She said, tears flowing down her face and soaking my shirt as she sat down in my lap.

I hugged her tightly and kissed the side of her head. "I wanted to, Kate. I think you'll do well here, you're smart and think on your feet."

"I... I can't believe it. When do I start?" She asked.

"Monday," I said. "I'll take you to meet him, and he'll go over what's expected of you, then you can make the final decision if you want to work there."

Katie squealed with delight, then looked at me, her eyes still glistening with tears.

"Thank you again, Luke."

Then she closed in quickly to me, and before I knew it, her lips were pressed against mine, firm and warm. It was over just as quickly as it started, but my sister had definitely just kissed me on the lips, and I kissed her back. Her eyes shone with joy as she got up from my lap, dancing around the kitchen and humming.

--

Our morning routines went mostly unchanged, with the exception that now, I was getting a kiss from my sister before she separated from me. It was always a light, pleasant kiss, holding it only for a second or two, but it quickly became the single thing I looked forward to in the mornings.

On Monday, I went with her to the studio and introduced her to the executive, a man in his mid-fifties named Mitch. Mitch was classic Brooklyn, no-nonsense but a heart as good as gold, and took a liking to Katie immediately.

"Ok, Katie, this is fast paced. I'm giving you a chance because my lawyer right here will sue the pants right off me if I piss him off," he said, waving in my direction with a grin. "I'll give you a fair shot, but if you don't pick it up I'll have to let you go. You ok with that?"

"Absolutely," Katie said with real confidence, confidence I could never have seen coming from her when she showed up at my office, alone and broke with nowhere else to go. I was proud of how she took it, and I bade her farewell as I left to head to work.

"Don't worry, Luke, I'll look after her. Make sure she's doing well. I think this is gonna work out," Mitch said, clapping me on the back.

"Thanks," I said, shaking his hand. "Even though she's family, I wouldn't vouch for her if I didn't think she could handle it."

--

I met Katie that evening at a restaurant close to my building, and spent the time there listening to her chat happily about her first day at the studio. She was taken around and introduced to the studio staff and given some previews of some of the jobs she would be working on, then shadowed another assistant for the rest of the afternoon. By the end of the week, she said, she would be working mostly on her own, as production support for a commercial film crew. The work mainly consisted of setting up equipment and backup support for sound techs, but she was geniunely interested in the process and was picking up on it quickly.

On the walk back to my apartment, she put her arm through mine and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I could never have imagined my life turning around like this, Luke. I have you to thank for that," she said.

"Hey, I just helped a little. You're the one with the tenacity and determination to keep going," I said.

Katie grinned at me. "Yeah, I guess I'm stubborn enough to not give up."

"That, you definitely are!" I said.

That night when we got in my bed, Katie leaned over before going to sleep and kissed me. It wasn't that I was unsuspecting, but it took me by surprise how long she held it, and even more so when I felt her lips begin to part. I backed away, suddenly, caught off guard, but the damage had been done. Katie, embarrassed, turned away from me and laid on the edge of the bed away from me.

"Katie..." I started to say, but she cut me off.

"Good night, Luke."

She didn't say anything for the rest of the night.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt the uncomfortable absence of Katie from the bed. Sitting up, I listened for her movements around the apartment and didn't hear anything. I got out of bed, looking in the living room, kitchen, and then in my bathroom and she was nowhere to be found. I got up and made a cup of coffee, feeling terrible that my hesitation drove her away. I wanted to fix it, and fast.

About an hour later, the apartment door swung open and Katie walked in, wearing workout clothes and sweating. I stood as she came in, unsure of what to say.

"Hey, Kate..." I said.

"I needed to go on a run. Clear my head," Katie said shortly. She made to go into the bathroom.

"Kate?" I called after her. She kept walking away.

"Katie, sweetie?" Still walking.

"Katherine."

She stopped in her tracks and turned around. Anger glared in her eyes as she looked at me. "What, Luke?"

"Did it work?" I asked.

"Did what work?" She said, almost spitting the words at me.

"Your run," I said. "Did it clear your head?"

"For your information, Luke, no it didn't, and maybe its even worse, and I'm embarrassed, and confused, and this whole situation is so fucked up and I don't even know what I'm doing here..."

As she was talking, I moved slowly, closing the space between us. I was finally standing right in front of her. She continued ranting.

"And since I got here my whole life has changed and I was finding myself, and now I think I'm driving you away and I just can't handle-"

Katie's words were cut short as I took her in my arms and kissed her lips. It's always a bit of a gamble when you kiss an angry woman when she isn't expecting it, but the stakes here were life-changing if they didn't go how I was hoping. I put as much passion and love as I could into that kiss, holding it there until I felt my little sister melt. I parted my lips this time, and as soon as she felt me, she followed suit and suddenly melted into me, our tongues meeting each other and savoring our tastes. I could have stayed there forever, but finally broke the kiss and looked Katie in her eyes.

"You didn't drive me away, Katherine. And I agree with you... this situation is kind of fucked up. But... let's let it be fucked up, because I don't care," I said.

She responded with a fresh round of deep passionate kisses, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck and pressing her body into mine. My hands slid down and behind her, kneading her lean ass and pulling her closer to me. She broke the kiss.

"Luke... I'm going to ask you this one time. You can back out now and that's the end... Are you sure about this? Because I am, but I have to know if you're in this with me." Her words were clear, but I heard the plea in her voice, saw the anxious but hopeful look on her face. There was no doubt for me.

"I've never been more sure about anything, Kate," I answered.

Katie turned away from me and slowly walked into the bedroom, then toward the bathroom. I saw her reach for the bottom of her shirt, and pull it up over her head, discarding it to the floor. Her back was toward me, and she stopped at the bathroom doorway, leaning on it and turning her head back to me over her shoulder.

"I'm going to take a shower now. You should join me."

Olympic sprinters wish they had the speed that I showed as I moved across my bedroom toward Katie. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, my hands landing perfectly on her breasts and holding them. I buried my nose in her hair and inhaled her scent deeply, then kissed her on the nape of her neck, tasting the salt from the sweat on her body. She turned in my arms and kissed me once again, placing her hands on top of mine which were still on her breasts, pushing them further against her.

She then lifted my shirt off of me, and grabbed the waistband of my shorts, taking them down to my ankles. My cock was rock hard, and sprung up when it was free of the fabric. She smiled, looking at it standing on end, precum already oozing from the tip. Standing back, she slowly hooked her fingers into the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down, kicking them free, and standing there before me, completely naked. Her nipples were gathered into hard points in anticipation, and I could see the moistness dripping from the lips of her clean shaved pussy.

We climbed in the shower together without a word, and as she turned away from me to adjust the water temperature, I moved behind her, my cock making contact with the bare skin of her ass, my hands gripping her hips. She leaned back into me as I slid my hand between her legs, running my fingers up and down her wet slit, causing her to bite her bottom lip and groan in pleasure. The sight and sensation of her body twitching against mine at my touch was overwhelming. I focused my attention on her clit, massaging slow circles around it and hearing the volume of her moans increasing.

I quickly felt her body tensing up in anticipation of release. As I quickened my pace on her clit, she screamed and her entire body spasmed, an orgasm ripping through her. She spasmed hard and leaned her head back, riding my fingers through her climax. I kept stimulating her clit until I felt her begin to relax, and turn around to face me. She kissed me hard and passionately, her tongue thrashing against mine, conveying the desire she'd felt. She reached down slowly and wrapped her dainty fingers around the shaft of my cock and looked at me in the eyes.

I wish I could say that in that moment I had the stamina of a porn star, but the desire and stimulation I got from bringing her to her own orgasm quickly over took me. After about five strokes from Katie, I hit my climax, shooting rope after rope of cum all over my little sister's body, landing first on her stomach, then on the hood of her clit which was sticking out between her legs, and the subsequent shots running down her legs.

We stayed in the shower for a while longer, kissing, laughing, washing each other and making up for what we both thought was lost time. There would be plenty more time in the future, though, and both of us had to be at work. We slowly untangled our bodies from each other and got out of the shower, drying off and dressing for our day. As we stood in the doorway of the apartment, locked in a kiss and embrace, I couldn't remember a time when I wanted a day to pass so quickly.

--

As the day carried on, I tried to keep myself busy to distract from how slow the hours were passing, but I failed, being unable to think of anything clearly with the exception of my sister's body.

I wanted her, and badly. I was sure of it. But an uncertainty crept into my head throughout the day. The last thing I wanted to do was to take advantage of Katie when she was trying to get back on her feet, especially when she shared the trauma she had to endure just to get here. In my mind, I knew what I wanted, but I wanted to make sure that Katie agreed.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked Katie as she walked in the door to the apartment. She smiled and sat her purse on the bar.

"It was good! It went way too slow though," she said, grinning at me.

"Crazy, that's how my day went as well..." I said. She walked up and wrapped her arms around me. I held her hips as she pressed her body against mine, kissing me softly.

"I missed you," she whispered against my lips.

"I missed you, too, sweetie," I said. I had to ask her now or I never would.

"Katie," I said softly, my forehead touching hers, "I just want to make sure you're on board with this... because once I start, I won't ever want to stop."

Katie looked at me, her eyes seeing through mine and into my soul. She understood what I meant by the question.

"Luke, I am. Since I came here to you, my life has found meaning, and for the first time in years, I'm looking forward to the future. And I can't picture that future without you in it. I love you, and you're the one I want."

I answered her with a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues swirling around each other, savoring the taste. I pulled her in close to me, and standing, she wrapped her legs around my waist as I supported her weight by holding her ass up with my hands. Her petite globes fit in my hands perfectly, her muscles tight and flexing, thrusting her hips and grinding her crotch into my hardening cock. I carried her like this into my bedroom, and standing at the edge of the bed I placed her down gently on the mattress. Standing back and looking down at her, she stared back at me with a lust-filled expression, watching as I removed my shirt and dropped it to the floor.

Laying on the bed, she removed her top as well, revealing a pink bra that hugged her breasts perfectly and caressed them with her fingertips. When she spoke, her voice was low and husky, dripping with desire for her brother. I lowered myself on top of her and started kissing her again, taking her breast in my hand and squeezing it lightly, before reaching behind her and unhooking the bra. It fell to the side and rested on the bed, revealing her nipples, both hard in anticipation. Finding them irresistible, I took one into my mouth and sucked it while softly pinching the other between my fingers. Her gasps and moans reflected her pleasure, so I took my time, paying special attention to each one as she breathed heavily in my ear.

As I continued to tease her nipples, I felt her hips lift under me, and she tugged her pants and underwear down in one move. Her perfectly shaved slit was dripping already, her hips twitching, begging for satiation. I obliged the request, leaving a trail of kisses from her chest down her stomach, finally coming to a stop as I placed a kiss right above the cleft of her pussy. I could see that her clit was hard, peeking out from its hood. She spread her legs apart to allow me access to her, and I kissed and traced my tongue along the inside of her thighs, slowly drawing closer to her pussy lips.

Using my tongue, I caressed her lips from bottom to top, and feeling the touch Katie let out a loud moan, pushing my head toward her in encouragement. I separated her outer lips and licked up and down her slit, tasting her sweet juices and driving her crazy. Finally, I placed my tongue flat on her button, rubbing it slowly. The buildup worked, and less than a minute later, her legs her clinching, holding my head tightly in place as her lithe body was completely rocked by an orgasm. She rode the waves through her body, moaning and squeezing her breasts and spasming. Coming down on the other side of her climax, I felt her legs relax around my head and loosen their grip.

"God, Luke..." was all she could manage to get out. Her voice was breathless and she was relaxed in pleasure.

"You taste so good, baby..." I said, my hot breath on her pussy. I wanted to make her cum again, so I dove back into the folds of my little sister's tight cunt, attacking it this time with harder and faster licks. I heard her scream, and then Katie was bucking her hips against my face, not expecting more stimulation this soon after orgasm. Her second orgasm took even less time, and before I knew it she was in the throes of climax once again, her body writhing and squeezing me.