The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a puddle on my bed, breathless, speechless, and unable to move, apart from trying to catch her breath. I laid alongside her, caressing her body and kissing her lips gently.

Slowly, Katie came back to her senses, and turned to me with a smile on her face.

"Where did you learn to do that?" She asked, "I've never cum like that before, and damn sure not twice!" I grinned and leaned back in satisfaction.

"Just listened to what you were telling me. It also doesn't hurt that you have the sweetest pussy ever, Kate," I said. Katie lay there, blushing at my comment.

"Luke... I want you inside me."

That was all she had to say. I rolled her over on top of me, straddling my thighs and giving her control of how fast she wanted to go, knowing her pussy was sensitive and she might need to go slow at first. My cock had long been standing hard, with pre-cum leaking from the tip. She grabbed it and spread my lubrication around, then lined it up with her hole, and making eye contact with me, slowly lowered her hips down, sinking my cock deep inside her.

As good as Katie's pussy tasted, it felt even better, her velvety insides quivering tightly around my cock. When I'd completely bottomed out, she stayed still for a few seconds, her eyes closed in pleasure and biting her bottom lip. She then began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against the top of my shaft and shuddering at having her depth filled by her brother's hard cock. We established a rhythm, with me making small thrusts under her, meeting the rocking motion she continued to do.

A few minutes of Katie riding me in cowgirl tired out her already exhausted body, so I grabbed her hips and turned both of us over, my cock never leaving her wet cunt. Now with her on her back, I started thrusting a little harder in missionary, watching her breasts bounce each time I bottomed out and seeing her eyes rolled back. I felt my balls tighten up.

"I'm close, Kate..." I said. Katie started thrusting her hips up to meet me, the desperation for yet another climax showing on her determined face.

"Don't stop, Luke, don't!" She cried. I kept thrusting into her, and a few seconds later I felt her pussy tighten even more around my cock, and Katie began to shake, cumming on my cock. Her orgasm triggered my own, and I unloaded, completely filling my baby sister's sweet cunt with rope after rope of cum. I stayed buried into her until my cock stopped twitching, my balls completely empty. As I looked down, I could see my cum leaking out of her pussy around my cock, and I moved back, taking my softening cock out of her and seeing the rest of my cum fall out of her pussy and onto the bedsheet.

I fell onto the mattress beside her, and we were both silent for a moment, catching our breath. She rolled over to me and kissed me slowly, smiling at me as we lay there together.

"That was so amazing," I said to her, lightly kissing her.

"It was, Luke. It was everything I hoped it was going to be, and more," Katie replied dreamily.

My post-nut clarity started kicking in, and I took a mental survey, checking for any guilt or regret I might have about having sex with my sister. I was relieved to have found none, but another issue crept into my head.

"Katie... should I have pulled out before I came?" I asked.

"Probably," she said, "but I didn't want you to."

Seeing the concerned look on my face, she kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry, Luke. I'll swing by the drugstore and grab a plan B on the way to work tomorrow. I don't think kids are such a great idea right now," she said, smiling at me.

I sighed in relief. "Oh God, thank you," I said.

A few minutes later, we got up and went to the shower, cleaning the sex off and out of us, before once again climbing back in bed. Without a stitch of clothing between the two of us, we fell asleep wrapped in each other's embrace.

--

I was awakened the next morning with Katie's warm fingers wrapping around my cock. I opened my eyes to see her completely under the covers, and I immediately felt the warm, wet sensation of Katie's mouth engulfing my cock, bobbing up and down slowly, taking most of my shaft in her mouth, then rubbing my head with her tongue. Occasionally, she would take my cock out of her mouth and lick slowly all the way up the shaft, leaving kisses on my head. I slowly moved the covers, wanting to see the visual of the stimulation I was feeling, and when I uncovered Katie's face, I saw her smiling up at me.

"Well, good morning to me!" I said. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked. Katie took me out of her mouth and slowly stroked me with her hand.

"I didn't get a chance to do this last night, you wore me out!" Katie said, once again putting my cock in her mouth, burying her nose up against my abdomen and taking it as deeply as she could. She gagged a few times, but the slow, wet strokes felt amazing, and before I knew it, I was warning her that I was getting close.

"Cum down my throat, big brother. I want to taste your seed," Katie said, doubling her efforts. That was all I needed to hear, and I felt my balls release, ripping hot ropes of cum into my little sister's mouth. She started swallowing, taking all of my cum into her stomach, then licking my increasingly sensitive head like an ice cream cone until I couldn't take it anymore. When she finished, she sat up next to me, her hair a mess and wearing nothing but a big smile across her gorgeous face. I kissed her, which surprised her, but she returned it in kind.

We got out of bed and got cleaned up, eating breakfast together and growing even more in our bond. It was like a cosmic shift occurred last night, and now I couldn't imagine a life without Katie in it. I knew she felt the same. The kiss we shared as we left the apartment was passionate, loving, and comfortable, and I knew I was growing addicted to it.

--

"Hey Luke?" Katie said. We were sitting out on the balcony at home. It had been two weeks since the first time we had sex, and I don't think there was a day in between where there wasn't some sort of sexual encounter with her. She had really come out of her shell, and the addition of our mutual intimacy only helped her reclaim herself. I could tell that she was truly happy, as was I.

"Yeah?" I asked, taking a sip from my wine glass and looking over at her.

"I was wondering... if you'd consider doing something for me?" She said, her voice quite delicate.

"Kate, you know I'd do anything for you," I said. "I love you!"

She smiled. "I love you too, Luke. But I've had this... curiosity about doing something different in bed."

Now my mind was in overdrive. Our sex life to this point was one of the most fulfilling things I'd ever encountered, and not that I wasn't open to trying new things, but the realm of possibility of what she wanted to try was daunting, and I was admittedly nervous. What if she wanted to invite another man for a threesome? What if she wanted me to hit her? There were definitely some things I was less than willing to do.

"Ok..." I said hesitantly, wanting to know what she had in mind.

"Ugh, it sounds weird for me to even ask, but... fuck it, here it goes. I've never had any experience with, you know... the back door."

I raised my eyebrows at her, and inwardly my brain flooded with relief. "You want to try anal?" I asked.

"Yeah... I've had guys that wanted to do it, but I was scared they might hurt me. With you, I know you'll listen if I tell you I needed to stop."

"Kate, I'd never try and pressure you into it, but if it's something you want to try then I absolutely will do it with you!" I said, bringing a huge smile to her face.

"Thanks, Luke. I've pretty much been wanting to do it since we started having sex, I just didn't know what your reaction would be when I asked you. I was scared of freaking you out!"

I laughed and sat back. "No, that doesn't freak me out at all, I'm totally fine with that. Now, if you were trying to tell me you wanted to do a threesome with another guy or something, I might be a little more hesitant."

She had a mortified look on her face, then covered her mouth and giggled. "No way! That's just not for me... the only cock I want is yours."

"That's good to hear, and the only pussy I want is yours! Well, that and your ass too, now that the option is there..." I said, laughing.

Katie blushed. "So have you ever done it?" She asked. I knew she was going to. I was quiet for a moment, having never discussed any of my past relationships with her, much less what we did in the bedroom.

"Yeah... I had a girlfriend in law school that was kind of a fiend for it, like wanted it all the time, wore a butt plug on our first date, she was insatiable. But she was also used to it already. Since you aren't, we will take it really slow, and I'll only do it when you're absolutely ready to," I said.

"I think I'm ready to try it tonight."

Not another word was spoken as we both rose from our chairs, abandoning our wine glasses on the balcony and going into the bedroom. I knew that she needed to be in completely relaxed state before she was ready to take my cock in her virgin asshole, so I spent extra time with foreplay, bringing her to orgasm a few times. The last time she climaxed was from me eating her pussy from behind while making small strokes across her tight asshole with my finger, yet not inserting it at all.

I scooped up some of her juices with my tongue and moved them upward, coating the outside of her asshole. Then, I licked her waiting hole softly, gently probing my tongue to get her ring to relax a little. When I felt like she was ready, she produced a bottle of lubrication, which I used to once again coat her ass, then soak my index finger. I pressed against her anus with my finger, and her muscle opened, accepting the tip of my finger. She gasped loudly and tightened up, almost pushing me back out.

"Shh, baby, relax," I whispered to her. "Let me know if it's too much and I'll stop."

"No, it's not... just give me a second," she said.

Slowly, I worked my finger all the way into her ass until I couldn't go anymore, then started slowly moving it around to get her used to the sensation. At first it was a little painful for her, but as she relaxed more and more she found it to be pleasurable, even taking her own hand and fingering her pussy with it.

"I think I'm ready for your cock," Katie said, looking back at me. I withdrew my finger and watched her asshole close, no longer being invaded for the moment. I took more lube, giving her ass another coat, then slathering it onto my hard cock, which was twitching in anticipation. I gripped her hips and lined my cock up to her ass. Gently, yet firmly, I pushed forward, until her ass began to open up and accept the head of my cock. It popped all the way in and she gasped, causing me to freeze.

"Oh god..." she said, her legs trembling and her breaths heavy. "Stay right there!"

I did as she asked, not moving a muscle.

"Push back into me whenever you're ready, ok?" I said. She nodded and put her head down. I felt her begin to push back toward me, and watched as my cock slowly disappeared into her.

After a minute or so, her ass cheeks contacted my hips and I was in as far as I could go. Still breathing hard, she stayed still for a few moments, then moved forward, withdrawing my cock slightly before pushing back again, once again burying my length all the way inside her. A low, pleasured moan escaped her, and she kept going at a slow pace.

I took a second to reapply more lube, and my cock slipped into her faster now, but she was into it now, pushing back faster and faster. She was starting to really enjoy it, but I could tell she was starting to get tired.

"Let me fuck that asshole, sweetie," I whispered to her.

"Pleeeease..." she moaned. I gripped her hips firmly again, and after withdrawing my cock, I plunged back into her fully and quickly, causing her back to arch and a loud gasp.

"Go!" She said, so I began thrusting into her hard from behind, our bodies slapping against each other every time I buried myself inside her. After a few minutes, I felt my orgasm build, and after a few more hard thrusts, I shot cum into my little sister's bowels, my cock spasming and twitching inside her. As I came, she did as well, her ass clamping down on my cock. I couldn't have taken it out if I wanted, she'd tightened up so much and I was stuck there until she relaxed and released me, my cock coming out and falling limp between us. I noticed that she kept my cum inside her ass though, and with a look of satisfaction I smiled at her as she turned over and collapsed on the bed.

"That was so intense!" She said, her chest rising and falling with each breath.

"Did you like it?" I asked, concerned as to whether she was hurting or not.

"I did! I might not be able to do it all the time, but I really did like it!"

Smiling at her, I got up and cleaned myself up, then laid back in our bed, cuddling her until we were both in a peaceful sleep.

--

"I've been thinking," Katie said one evening while we were catching up on a show on the couch. We'd been together for a few months, her job was going well and she was making friends. We'd also been fucking like crazy. After the first night, she got on the pill and so we didn't have any unsuspected surprises.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I think we need to go see mom and dad," she said, looking back at me.

"I haven't seen them in over a year now, and even though we talk on the phone all the time, I feel like they need to see both of us," she said, trying to guess my thoughts on the matter.

"Ok, Kate... I'm not opposed to the idea. But how far are you going to get into everything that happened to you? Everything that's happening now?" I asked, motioning between the two of us.

"Not very," she said. "I've been thinking about what to tell them, but I think I'll just say that after my last phone was cut off I came to New York and found you while trying to work in the industry here. There's enough truth to the story to be able to stick to."

I agreed with her. My parents had been asking if we planned to see them, so it would be good to take a trip home. I figured that I would let Katie do the explaining so our stories wouldn't cross. Before I knew it, our flight was booked and our parents were ecstatic that we were coming home.

She held my hand the entire flight, telling me that it was going to be hard to go a full four days not acting like we were together. Our parents would never understand, and while we didn't know what was in the future, we knew that we didn't want to tell them what was going on at this point.

Our dad was waiting for us at baggage claim, and I stood back as he hugged his daughter, enjoying the moment of their reunion. After Katie was done, he hugged me too, and we took off toward his car. I let Katie sit up front and she chatted happily with my dad, talking about her job and how much she loved New York.

When we walked in the front door of my parent's house, we heard a loud shout, seeing our mother running toward us. There were a lot of tears from both her and Katie, the two women having not seen each other in so long. We took our bags into our old bedrooms, which now served as guest rooms, then went back to the kitchen where mom and dad were waiting for us and setting out plates for dinner.

"So," my dad said over dinner, "We're so glad you're ok, Katie. But last we'd actually seen you, you were in Los Angeles doing auditions, what made you go across the country to New York?" I listened closely to Katie's answer, just in case I had to recount or corroborate anything later on.

"Things were just getting to a dead end, I wasn't having any luck at all with auditions. It wasn't for having tried, but for everyone that gets a gig out there, there are a thousand that don't. I probably held on longer than I should have, but when money started getting short, I wanted a fresh start. So I took the last of what I had and went to New York, and got a production assistant job. It wasn't something I was expecting to enjoy but I actually love it! Then when I found Luke, he was good enough to let me move in with him. Hopefully I'll have enough money to get out of his hair, soon though," she said, with a subtle wink toward me.

"Well," our mom said, "I'm glad you landed on your feet. That industry can just be so cutthroat sometimes. I've just heard so many stories..."

"Yeah, I got out while I still could, I saw a lot of people that went out there to be actors that didn't make it, and they wound up stuck, drugged out, homeless... I didn't want to be like that. I'm glad I'm not," Katie said with a tone of finality.

The rest of dinner was a nice affair, both Katie and I had good relationships with our parents and enjoyed being there. Later on, I sat with my dad outside, sipping on bourbon that he always kept.

"Did Katie just show up one day?" He asked. It was clear there was some amount of suspicion on her story.

"Not really," I said. "She called me and said she was in New York working. She had a place to stay but with what she could afford, it wasn't all that great so I moved her in with me. Wouldn't take no for an answer. Plus, she and I hadn't talked much since I left the house, so it's been good having her there, just to rebuild our relationship."

My dad seemed satisfied with my answer, and let the issue go, just happy to have both of his children home.

The four days we were home dragged by. I was glad to be there, but I missed having Katie in my bed every night. Apart from the occasional touch in passing and looks to each other across the room, Katie and I played the part of brother and sister.

But I missed her, and I couldn't wait to get home. As it turns out, neither could Katie.

Our rooms were joined together by a jack and Jill bathroom. We each had our own sink and vanity, but shared the water closet and shower. Our last night there, I'd laid in bed earlier than normal, hoping that i could sleep away the last few hours we were there and they would go faster. I was almost asleep when I heard a soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Luke?" Katie whispered as she slowly opened the door.

"Yeah, sweetie, is everything ok?" I asked.

She answered by walking up to me and kissing me. When we parted, she saw the wide-eyed expression on my face.

"Kate, not here! What if they hear us?" I asked. Our rooms weren't right next door to our parents' bedroom, but the house wasn't a mansion and the noise carried.

"Then we'll just have to be quiet," Katie said with a sly grin, slipping under the covers with me. She left the bathroom light on, so while the lighting in the room was dim, there was still enough for me to see her smile. She was wearing an old t-shirt that fell to her mid-thigh. When she got cuddled up to me, she reached for my cock.

"Oh- I forgot... I'm not wearing any panties, big brother," she said. Any reservations I had crumbled, and I rolled over, kissing her hard, making up for the last few days where I'd been starving for her touch.

What little clothes we were wearing flew across the bedroom, and I was on top of her, plunging my cock in her as if I hadn't made love to her in years. She was trying to keep quiet, but moans were escaping her mouth and our breathing was heavy. I flipped off of her and stood on the side of the bed, turning her around and positioning her ass toward me, burying my cock back into her waiting pussy doggy style, thrusting in and out of her. She had her face buried in the pillow, which to my relief was muffling some of the noise.

We were so into each other that we missed all the warnings. We missed the hallway light flip on, illuminating around the seal of the bedroom door. We missed the click of the door latch as the knob was turned from the other side.