All Comments on 'The Hitman Set Me Free'

by Jane_the_Slut

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next installment?

Please tell us there's going to be another chapter about Henry Gunn and Vina Desai?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write a book

Or a series...I will gladly buy it! At least another chapter??

Bellie444Bellie444almost 5 years ago
Just

Amazing lol. I loved everything about this. It had edge but there was no unnecessary brutality. And the only story I’ve read so far to give a true definition of ‘slut’ 👌 5*

MObryanMObryanalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Love it, please continue 💖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved it! You wrote a strong woman that is submissive perfectly! A lot of people assume just because your submissive you're not "boss" either...plus I kinda liked the sweetness too :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Anon ‘fucking dumb’

The devil is in the details. She isn’t working for the mob, he sent her the money that was his fee to keep her quiet along with a copy of the recording.

Actually having the money is more dangerous to her because it makes her look like a dirty cop as opposed to a horny cop in a difficult situation. Working in a previously male dominated environment means she has to work twice as hard to get treatment anywhere near to equal. Just because it’s a cliché it doesn’t mean it’s not accurate.

Tess

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow, I never leave comments on stories because I'm often embarrassed that I read so much erotica but damn.... I'm actually speechless. That could be because my mind is a little melted after reading that but I agree with others that more writing from you would be fantastic. You make it easy for one to put themselves in the position of the character in their imagination and that is a hell of a ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still awesome

I read this after a long while and it still gives me the feels. Love the mix of coercion, dominance and tenderness. I get that this story has ended but please write more characters like Gunn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ohh yesss. A beautiful description of the uncovering of a genuine slut. There was a veiled threat of violence throughout the story but on top of that there was intensity and honesty.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the same story posted by arkadys_lyric in 2013…is this an alt account or plagiarism?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous