The Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt tentacles parting her labia, she couldn't see, but at least two of them entered her sopping wetness coiling around each other and filling her little hole completely. It felt insanely good as they twisted and writhed inside her. Another had begun to explore her back door and she was surprised at how wonderful it felt sliding with a little pop feeling deep inside her with long smooth thrusts.

The pod in her mouth was starting to spurt cum and she swallowed as much as she could, but it was impossible to keep up with the excess running down her cheeks and chin. I continued to spurt into her and she felt her head spinning as the other tentacles inside her began to do the same. She felt as if someone had shoved a sexy firehose up her hungry twat. She rocked her hips and gyrated trying to get every inch inside her. She was aware that cum was running out of her holes but had ceased caring, lost in the primal vortex of a constantly modulating orgasm.

The two tentacles in her pussy had loosened her up real good. Suddenly the one in her mouth withdrew, followed by the one in her ass, and the two in her cunt. Out of the darkness slithered a new tentacle. This one looked different, thicker, muscular. It slithered across the floor and poised itself at Mei's vaginal entrance. Pushing itself inside it stretched Mei tiny hole wider than it had ever been before. She should have been screaming with pain, but instead was moaning with primal lust. It was deep inside her, when she felt it contract sending a jolt through her. She looked down and saw it withdraw slightly before contracting again. This happened three more times before the tentacle withdrew.

Mei looked at herself. Her tummy was distended somewhat, and she still felt full inside. Gradually she was getting her bearings. Satsuki was there, her eyes like saucers.

"That almost NEVER happens the first time." She said in obvious shock.

"What?" Mei questioned. "I feel so....full, Satsuki."

"Girl, you've just been bred." Satsuki whispered. "How many times? Do you know?"

"Five. I'm pretty sure it was five." Mei said as it began to sink in what had happened.

"You have five beautiful delicate eggs inside you now, baby." Satsuki said in wonder and admiration, adding. "That makes you an automatic member of the Hive." She added as she cradled the gooey Mei in her arms.

For the rest of the year, their lovemaking was almost nonstop. Satsuki graduated and took a job in the city. She got a nice apartment and Mei moved in with her as she continued her studies.

As Satsuki had described, Mei could feel the eggs flourish and grow within her womb. Her stomach, although not showing as distinctly as it would with a human baby, was unmistakably bulging. Her breasts had also grown too, almost rivaling Satsuki's.

On a sultry August day Satsuki got a phone call at work from Mei. It was time. Satsuki rushed home to find Mei in their bed dressed only in a flimsy camisole. She looked concerned but ready as she lay back and allowed the contractions to begin. In a few minutes time she had the first egg crowning. Seconds later it spurted out onto the bed with a geyser of goo.

Four more times this process repeated and Satsuki held her hand and offered words of encouragement and affection, as each new challenge was met. The eggs were black with irregular purple and green lumps. Satsuki placed them together in a basked lined with a blanket.

"What now?" Mei said, exhausted by the ordeal.

"Nothing. You've done your part." Satsuki answered reassuringly. "The eggs take care of themselves from here."

The following morning the girls woke to find the eggs had hatched and the fledgling Others were gone.

"They'll find their way to the parent." Satsuki explained.

"It kind of feels strange, not having them inside me anymore." Mei said rubbing her tummy thoughtfully.

Out of respect for Mei, Satsuki had refrained from any sexual activity with anyone other than her. It had provided some new outlets for Satsuki that were surprisingly enjoyable. Within a couple weeks post partum, Mei was feeling more and more like her old libido was returning.

Satsuki had become obsessed with Mei's pussy, finding it hard to leave her alone, she'd suddenly sneak up behind Mei and slip her hand under her underwear. Mei usually responded by letting out an adorable sigh of pleasure, and more often than not things went straight to the bedroom from there.

Satsuki was in a particularly playful mood, and was giving Mei's pussy a lot of attention. After their initial foreplay she'd gone from rubbing Mei's clit to sucking on it while fucking her with a couple of fingers. Mei moaned with delight as Satsuki devoured her sloppily. Satsuki introduced another finger into wringing them around to find Mei G-spot. Mei rewarded Satsuki with an explosion of cum which simultaneously soaked her hand and face.

Encouraged by the results Satsuki soon introduce a fourth finger. Mei gyrated her body, pushing Satsuki even deeper. Again, after more stimulation of her G-spot, Mei once again exploded in a mini geyser squirting several times as she came even harder than before.

Satsuki didn't let up. Instead, folding her thumb into her palm she gently but steadily pushed forward. Mei pushed back humping Satsuki's hand, each stroke going just a little deeper until with a sudden release Satsuki's whole hand was engulfed by Mei's pussy. Mei was off the charts as she came again and again. Satsuki fucked her in steady powerful strokes, cupping her fingers inside her lover.

Mei groaned with each stroke, telling Satsuki how amazing it felt and begging her not to stop. Satsuki plumbing the depths of her lover with her own ersatz tentacle. It was a bond so deep and so profound that it was almost alien. Mei wanted Satsuki to feel the same...

Epilogue

Mei didn't tell her parents until just before wedding. They were understandably disappointed that she was marrying another woman. That was certainly not the plan they'd had in mind when they sent her home to Japan, and they demurred from flying over, even though Mei had wanted her father to give her away in a traditional ceremony, they'd just have to wing it. There were about fifteen girls from the hive who came. Seventeen Others attended as well. The reception was, to put it mildly... a hot, hot mess.

12